Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) (50032 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.

So e dey pain you grin sniper no dey expensive, do yourself a favour

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by BlazinGlory40: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
boxypane:

Funny enough, you nor Dey my polling unit. U guys need to understand something very important, the fact that one do no delve into the direction of your understanding does not mean such person(s) is an enemy of progress( depends on what you mean by progress).

But I was alluding to your comment na. Buhari doesn’t have any of those qualities you mentioned. Many people that have similar opinion from my observation were buhari voters.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by galaxy2020(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
When is the Escobar of Nigeria going to do interview on NTA? We want to see how he will hide his hands in the pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by CountVersailles(f): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Being a Nigerian is just embarassing, honestly
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Realist12:
Any one who listened to Obi on this interview will know he's not bring nothing new to the table, all his solutions have been addressed by Buhari eg refinery. We have private refineries coming to life , his take of security state policing has already been addressed by Tinubu i like how CNN was showing RRS while he was talking about state police.
Why is it so ? Why can't he go on with his rabble rousing as he does in Nigeria? At a time he even got lost of words , even the Ibo lady interviewing was dissatisfied with his answers . I repeat if only university graduates are voting Obi will be the least considered.
My Question is are Zombidients satisfied with this interview?

It's another thing to talk, it's another thing to do. Your cohorts cannot even grant a live interview.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by lhordspy: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
ada9ja:

If u don't lie at all ever since u were born...then u re not worthy to be alive....his so called lies are not detrimental compare to the calamity Tinubu and Atiku is bringing to humanity.

Choose his so called lies compared the death, hunger, pain and anguish APC and PDP

Are you trying to defend a chronic liar??. I cant believe you are justifying these nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Peter obi is our president come 2023 inshallah.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by FreeSpirited: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
boxypane:

FreeSpirited post=116731106:

I know u are birds of same feather... talking like fooools. Idiot...ur Agbado can not grant interview....and u call it democracy..it shall not be well with u and ur generation for being stupidd
You are lucky condoms were not in good use when you were conceived, else who would want an slowpoke with an unfortunate phone as a child? Kati Kati jati jati òmó. O gor o. And you no see person for your household tell you.

If u are not stuppiid u won't say a presidential candidate doesn't need to be grillled...fooolish illiterate Agbado agbero oshi

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Traplord09: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Omesbrit:
Obi no be their mate. I want to see the BAT man on NTA. I want to watch him goof.

No forgot...
NTA and AIT.. and others

Are wost .. Islamabad station

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
The Lagos agbadorian campaign with. Lol

BATstard have killed that state. Can you imagine local debt.Chai
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Joejonah(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
femicyrus:

Oh! Thanks just finished eating beans and dodo
Considering your post in September 19th 2019, you have not eaten. Break out of your shell. You are not a free man yet. I am voting LP, PDP, SDP and APC at different levels �

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Idamond: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Nigerian populace are not the smartest that’s why these men keep on doing rubbish . How does granting interviews make a you good leader ? All the presidential candidate should tell us policies they’ve made in the past as Governors that’s still relevant today . We need a visionary leader not a talkative.

Oga this one pain u say him finally show for CNN..
try rest make u no vomit blood bcs of pains...
if your candidate can speak let him go there so d world can see him..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
SeaTrade:
Bros,I tire for their matter.
They don't wanna go there cos Tinubu go wound them with track record and sound ,workable strategy,not baby economic recovery strategies that only sounds sweet to one's ears but impractical.
Well,May the best man win.
A messiah that wants to transform Nigeria to a manufacturing hub, who couldn't change his father's importing business he inherited into anything sophisticated till date ,
Why should i believe he can do different if given Nigeria to manage? undecided

Kiki don’t call names o I heard that man’s supporters are sophisticated in bullying. grin
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by B2Bmen: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Nigerian populace are not the smartest that’s why these men keep on doing rubbish . How does granting interviews make a you good leader ? All the presidential candidate should tell us policies they’ve made in the past as Governors that’s still relevant today . We need a visionary leader not a talkative.
go and watch American presidential race and see how each contestants present the content you are coming with and defend their proposal. It's a serious debate. By so doing the electorate will make their choice. This is because not everyone has the opportunity to be past president, governor,senetor, minister even if you have you must meet the present trend of things the last time I checked there was no smart phone 1999. So many things have changed so u must come and tell us how u plan to work and create real change with the new trend and modern society

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by boxypane(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

But I was alluding to your comment na. Buhari doesn’t have any of those qualities you mentioned. Many people that have similar opinion from my observation were buhari voters.
See bros ba. Personally, I nor be supporter of either of these parties, all I want is a good candidate that can improve this economy. Making contrary opinions online about anyone’s candidate constructively should be appreciated and discussed responsibly you know.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by IfnobeGod20: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

And una sure say this man no dey sleep for media houses just for interview.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floors for dem.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

Always know that Tinubu family full the list of Pandora paper. Never throw stone in the market because your relatives may be affected.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by rowland545(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

u r a very useless person....so telling u d truth makes him a boy....mumu man

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Traplord09: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
Pandora is about to release another rap of lies

Tule baba. Iro labi grin
The master of IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sambaby7640:
You're a fool!. Nothing special in Tinubu. He made his money illegally. He is an opportunist who was opportune to Govern Lagos and he took full advantage of it. He did not special during his tenure. He amassed wealth through looting. Lagos was lucky to have great visionary leader after he left office in Fashola. His successors did a great job and doing very well that's why he has the gut to say he made Lagos what it is today.

He lead the formation of a new party APC, with Buhari as the presidential candidate with hope of coming in after Buhari's tenure. (Emi Lokan)
If Buhari had done a great job he would have claimed he is the engine behind it but alas Buhari failed.

Now he's clamouring to Save Nigeria in the hands of Buhari. Someone he brought to power.

Never again!

Take a chill pill shinedu grin grin cheesy I didn’t mention anybody’s name .
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by boom99(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truth be told, Obi will do well as president. I wish tinubu was fit.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This Obituary na bastard o. shocked
The guy just dey lie dey bobo CNN.
The guy doesn't know how he looks on TV self. He looks like a rotten shit. Very disgusting animal. The interviewer just dey look say shey na this fool wan rule Nigeria grin
Say this without crying

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by dollyjoy(f): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Comments like these makes me wish Nairaland have a dislike button!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by femicyrus(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Joejonah:

Considering your post in September 19th 2019, you have not eaten. Break out of your shell. You are not a free man yet. I am voting LP, PDP, SDP and APC at different levels �
Typical of obidients, making reference to data not verifiable. Then chant go and verify!
You forgot to add that part of the auto command?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Brainless unhinged talker spotted....imagine saying a presidential candidate doesn't need to grant interview in democracy...iidiot...Shay na ur fooolish sef this ur BAT is contesting for head of family

Shinedu the bitter soul grin cheesy grin did I mention your name ? Look at this educated illiterate bullying someone in a democratic government for having his view spits . tongue
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

correct guy you really put the idiot to his place
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Rayjnr: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Take it or leave it. It's Peter obis time. He is winning this 2023 election for sure

Hahahahaah
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by BlazinGlory40: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
boxypane:

See bros ba. Personally, I nor be supporter of either of these parties, all I want is a good candidate that can improve this economy. Making contrary opinions online about anyone’s candidate constructively should be appreciated and discussed responsibly you know.

I understand sha
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Ykc2(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

And una sure say this man no dey sleep for media houses just for interview.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floors for dem.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

imagine tinubu granting interviews to CNN and forgot him self and start singing agbado and Emilokan song will westerners understand?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by GEEBITE: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
"Uselessing" really shocking to know that kind of word exists. lol
Anigreat:

shocked

Your agbadorian writing skill is top notch, I envy you, but stop crying.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Mrbenny001: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Stop talking rubbish...how will you know a visionary leader or leaders with ideas when they are not interviewed...so they should come to your house to talk to you.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by newnigerdelta00: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
DaveDGreat:
Our incoming President grin

Amoda Ogunlere aka El Chapo De Bourdillon nor fit address press for TVC talk more of CNN.

His urchins are in rude shock at the moment but their eyes go clear soon.

ObiDatti 2023

Owner too local

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by IfnobeGod20: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Mr. Man, how knowledgeable are you that you don't know that through interview aspirant policy document can be revealed. You think that organizing campaign jamboree is where policy can be showcase? Well, you're use to that jamboree and that is why the country is kneeling down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff / APC Agents Give Lagos Residents N1,500, N2,000 To Vote For Sanwo-Olu - FIJ (Pix) / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.