Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) (50025 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mrbenny001:
Stop talking rubbish...how will you know a visionary leader or leaders with ideas when they are not interviewed...so they should come to your house to talk to you.

How does granting series of interviews make you a good leader automatically? Your policies should speak for you . DINO and Desmond Elliot are perfect example they’re eloquent yet nothing to show in terms of work in their respective constituencies.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bontafa: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

That boy don dey misbehave since i just dey look am. So childish like a primary 4 kid.

We can all engage here and throw banters at eachother. But we dont have to be stupid with things.

Na God know who give am phone. Some people do things from the corner of their home not minding how they look or appeal to the general public. Very senseless boy.

Caman shatap
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bontafa:

Caman shatap

Dah Comrade is in Severe pains.. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Ezidimma(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Polchiz:
https://www.facebook.com/john.louis.395891/videos/774268280351141/?app=fbl
Tell your candidate to go CNN for interview. You are obviously living in afools paradise, if you are not aware that the era of the likes of your candidate is over then you need to go & pick up a slot at Yaba Left. Peter Obi is just a tool, the real opponents of your candidate are the Nigerian MASSES so start seeing Obi as our Skipper or Captain & u can label him a Devil, we shall celebrate it & focus on the mission ahead which is to eliminate the likes of your candidate & by extension eliminate urchins like you from our political terrain & discussion respectively.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by reddingtonblack: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
stanluiz:
Look at clown! List what Tinubu did or give igbos in Lagos or remain silent.

i rather waste my time counting rice than try sell Tinubu to any percieved igbo cheesy bye
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bontafa: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Dah Comrade is in Severe pains.. cheesy

Za big pain

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
B2Bmen:
go and watch American presidential race and see how each contestants present the content you are coming with and defend their proposal. It's a serious debate. By so doing the electorate will make their choice. This is because not everyone has the opportunity to be past president, governor,senetor, minister even if you have you must meet the present trend of things the last time I checked there was no smart phone 1999. So many things have changed so u must come and tell us how u plan to work and create real change with the new trend and modern society

You get me off point. Nigerians are already tagging Obi as a good leader because be grants interviews that’s too petty . You Can be a good talker and bad at implementing your talk . Perfect example of action speaks louder than words . I Never said granting interview is bad but it’s not a guarantee of good leadership which some gullible people are already signing too .
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by lhordspy: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lashist:

Shutup. Its how you look for likes on fp daily like your life depends on it...if we are to check now, you will have other monikers for trolling...you need to get a job and stop this online hailing tinubu 24/7. As it it like this, you arent being useful to yourself and it will likely affect people around you

I am doing what i think is right and defending the peaceful political space in Nigeria. You obidients have successfully turn a politics of engagements and friendly banter into the one of hate, tribal bigotry and religious sentimentalism. You people disgust me.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by LastDonn: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
I quote you .
Receive sence Amen.
Say Amen.
#VOTE WISELY

lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bigheart042(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Don't die before your time...
Too much hate can cause u your Early grave

lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

And una sure say this man no dey sleep for media houses just for interview.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floors for dem.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Polchiz:
https://www.facebook.com/john.louis.395891/videos/774268280351141/?app=fbl

We need to protect this economy and obi is the only solution

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Your agbadorian writing skill is top notch. I envy you, but stop crying.

Awon teyan kayperry. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Idamond:

Oga this one pain u say him finally show for CNN..
try rest make u no vomit blood bcs of pains...
if your candidate can speak let him go there so d world can see him..

Granting interviews on CNN does not make you win elections or make you a good leader. Sense is far from you .
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by lhordspy: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bontafa:

Caman shatap

My oga smiley . Dem don grant your messiah live interview for CNN. Very commendable
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bigheart042(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Don't mind him pls

Anigreat:

shocked

Your agbadorian writing skill is top notch. I envy you, but stop crying.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by ada9ja(f): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Are you trying to defend a chronic liar??. I cant believe you are justifying these nonsense.

When someone made mistakes of figures, u called it lies...

I am not surprise u can say that because is only a chronic liar can dictate another

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bontafa: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

My oga smiley . Dem don grant your messiah live interview for CNN. Very commendable

But you cry foul say Dem no go ever grant am one na . Say na postpone to postpone

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by kenex4ever(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

keep insulting ur elders. When th3y come for amoda ogunlere you will start crying

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Fearyourcreator: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
The Lagos agbadorian campaign with. Lol
USA sef get debt ooo
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
Granting interviews on CNN does not make you win elections or make you a good leader. Sense is far from you .

Plis, shut upppppp.

It's actually y'all aversed to common sense. Like, how do you really think? How? undecided

But y'all were jubilating and calling him a fraud before when the interview got posted a number of times. Now you're saying it's not big deal.

Tufia.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bontafa: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

At least that phase is crushed.

Now you Agbadorains can die in peace .

You said he will never be granted one

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Victoronah1:
I'll give you one. He scrapped the office of the First lady in Anambra, which was wasting, and eating alot of Anambra state resources. The Nigerian Constitution does not provide this, yet it was been done over the years, as means to embezzle more money. Peter obi scrapped it. And to also prove that, I attached an image of obiano wife who was the immediate successor to Peter obi. In the image you can see she stated that there is no office of the first lady. And up till now that policy has been maintained and saved alot of money for Anambra. He did a lot, but I just showed you 1.

That’s Good one . If Obedient’s are like this everything will be ok . Respect other people choices and give facts not insults. But even if you give obedients facts of other aspirants they’ll insult you and call it false .
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bontafa: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

That’s Good one . If Obedient’s are like this everything will be ok . Respect other people choices and give facts not insults. But even if you give obedients facts of other aspirants they’ll insult you and call it false .

Show us if Asiwaju scrapped the office of the first lady to start with

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

N20 condom would have saved your parents the pain and agony of bringing a nuisance into this world.

Get a life before your hatred for Peter Obi consumes you like an inferno.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by donjahsy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.
Urchin should be happy that someone quoted him. Do you know what it means to make an urchin relevant by quoting him?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

If you are not foolish,you would have been asking some sensitive questions.
But alas , you no get sense.

You see a candidate that is granting interviews back to back and instead of you to pay attention to hear what he has to say you are here blabbing. The funny part is that you are supporting a masquerade that can't be seen or heard except there is a feast. And each time he comes out,he dey Mis-fire. He owns a TV station but can't sit and be interviewed for thirty minutes. You want such a character as president?
A ghost without a childhood history or record... This part should scare you but no o,you prepare to drink poison because it us given to you by your tribes man. Later ,point fingers looking for those that hate Nigeria. And yet you want to serve the entire Nigeria poison in your tribal calabash.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Why is this not on front page
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Zeezenho: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Realist12:
Any one who listened to Obi on this interview will know he's not bring nothing new to the table, all his solutions have been addressed by Buhari eg refinery. We have private refineries coming to life , his take of security state policing has already been addressed by Tinubu i like how CNN was showing RRS while he was talking about state police.
Why is it so ? Why can't he go on with his rabble rousing as he does in Nigeria? At a time he even got lost of words , even the Ibo lady interviewing was dissatisfied with his answers . I repeat if only university graduates are voting Obi will be the least considered.
My Question is are Zombidients satisfied with this interview?
I don't know about zombies but me and all lovers of good governance are satisfied.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bontafa: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Realist12:
Any one who listened to Obi on this interview will know he's not bring nothing new to the table, all his solutions have been addressed by Buhari eg refinery. We have private refineries coming to life , his take of security state policing has already been addressed by Tinubu i like how CNN was showing RRS while he was talking about state police.
Why is it so ? Why can't he go on with his rabble rousing as he does in Nigeria? At a time he even got lost of words , even the Ibo lady interviewing was dissatisfied with his answers . I repeat if only university graduates are voting Obi will be the least considered.
My Question is are Zombidients satisfied with this interview?

Phahahah

Kpomo and bole go soon add money o

Continue licking Asiwaju's ass
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
stanluiz:
You are clown.

Why does American presidential candidates undergoes constant interviews with top journalists 247 before Election takes place ?

You’re a fooool for lacking comprehension. Just like Trump once said about Obama that he talks too much and do less . That Obama is good talker . Granting interviews or talking does not guarantee you’ll be a good leader that’s my point . But gullible Nigerians are familiar with Mediocrity just tell them want they want to hear that’s all no background check is needed as long as he said it on CNN or BBC he’s good to go .
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by lhordspy: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Danniedpastor:

If you are not foolish,you would have been asking some sensitive questions.
But alas , you no get sense.

You see a candidate that is granting interviews back to back and instead of you to pay attention to hear what he has to say you are here blabbing. The funny part is that you are supporting a masquerade that can't be seen or heard except there is a feast. And each time he comes out,he dey Mis-fire. He owns a TV station but can't sit and be interviewed for thirty minutes. You want such a character as president?
A ghost without a childhood history or record... This part should scare you but no o,you prepare to drink poison because it us given to you by your tribes man. Later ,point fingers looking for those that hate Nigeria. And yet you want to serve the entire Nigeria poison in your tribal calabash.

My questiona goes thus:

Do you have PVC?
Have you bookmarked my post?

Then lets meet Feb.2023.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.