Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) (49990 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by masui(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
azpekuliar:
Tinubu still dey hide imself like palliative

This your comment don cure depression abeg.

Keep it up. Keep the neck pressing coming.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This Obituary na bastard o. shocked
The guy just dey lie dey bobo CNN.
The guy doesn't know how he looks on TV self. He looks like a rotten shit. Very disgusting animal. The interviewer just dey look say shey na this fool wan rule Nigeria grin
e pain am ooo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by prosnadis(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ur clownish
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by boxypane(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
FreeSpirited:

If u are not stuppiid u won't say a presidential candidate doesn't need to be grillled...fooolish illiterate Agbado agbero oshi
I say you no get sense this child sè. Bloody rookie.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by BePrepared: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

And una sure say this man no dey sleep for media houses just for interview.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floors for dem.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

Hold the tears brother man

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Geniuelander: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Modified: For all of you miscreants quoting me. I will always be your tormentor in here until you receive sense. Save this post, bookmark it. We shall meet by this time 6:30pm. Feb.25.2023. By God grace.

I just pray most of you will have the heart to bear the loss. It will be a staggering one that you will either want to jump off a bridge or take sniper. You won't be missed.

All I see in your comment is pain

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by LeoDeKing: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Reinaldo:

@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Biodun556 you guys need to reply this guy o. See finishing cheesy cheesy
This one has tagged me more than 10 times just today? Is that the task assigned to you? As in, just be tagging members of the forum. How much is obi paying you for this your dedicated great task?

Funny enough, I don't even know he exists until he tags me again. He memorised all the usernames, including the numbers in the order in which they were created, lol. Now since that is your assigned task, make sure you tag me in at least 30 threads a day.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

But you started this insult here. Orue`

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by safarigirl(f): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Nigerian populace are not the smartest that’s why these men keep on doing rubbish . How does granting interviews make a you good leader ? All the presidential candidate should tell us policies they’ve made in the past as Governors that’s still relevant today . We need a visionary leader not a talkative.

You're one of the dull ones

You want to elect someone that cannot present himself to you for scrutiny via interviews with top journalists? You want a President that thinks he is too big to answer questions from you.

Someone should just bring one foolish document and show you, you will not ask how they plan to execute their ideas, nothing?

You're a very dull individual, Buhari has taught you nothing. That is how dull you are, what a waste

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Geniuelander: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
Pandora is about to release another rap of lies

Tule baba. Iro labi grin
The master of IPOB

Cry more tongue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Joejonah:

The political elites are packaging tinubu and atiku to appear pleasing to the eyes. A sound president don't need paper to give a speech. Osibanjo would have been our best bet.

Giving good speech does not make you a good leader is will power and good policies until our politicians understand Nigerians have gone past those old tactics they’ll keep on doing mediocre things .

Many people will vote for Obi because is visited their church , many people will vote BAT because he picked a Muslim Muslim ticket.
These men understand the Nigerian populace that’s why they’re doing rubbish until they know Nigerians needs something more other than charade all these things will never stop .

How can a graduate rate a leader good because he grants interviews? Those that make sense ? Some Nigerians likes DINO then because he’s funny not minding if he’s working or not that’s my point . Nigeria leadership is a serious business and should be taking seriously.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by reddingtonblack: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
stanluiz:
What did he give or done for igbos in Lagos ? List it let us see.

Will that change anything naa person wey no know una go dey waste im time.

2023 we shall see
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by gassbee: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi lamba
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by snowball11(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Your stupidity is now at an agbadorian level! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by ufuosman(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

bros na fight grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nigerfine3: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

If Tinubu do half of what PO has done by granting interviews, who knows we would've taken him serious, but man is a bunch of joke. An Idiotîc dullarrd.

It is very much easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than Tinubu to allow a local television like NTA to interview him, let's not talk of global television like CNN.
Thanks a good fellow, you all are equal and more than them, give them whatever they throw in double measure, until we all take Nigeria back.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by stanluiz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
safarigirl:

You want to elect someone that cannot present himself to you for scrutiny via interviews with top journalists? You want a President that thinks he is too big to answer questions from you.

Someone should just bring one foolish document and show you, you will not ask how they plan to execute their ideas, nothing?

You're a very dull individual, Buhari has taught you nothing. That is how dull you are, what a waste
My dear, the thing tire me. Dullards everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
safarigirl:

Why are you crying ? Simple maths you can’t solve . Does granting interviews make you a good leader? Yes or NO ?
It’s not a prerequisite, good policies and will power does . DINO was eloquent he can talk to any media house at anytime what did he do as senator? You guys are really DUMB Aswear shi sense una no get that’s why politicians take you on a free ride because they know ones they can make you guys laugh, attend your Sunday service in church or Friday prayers you’ll love them nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by bluediamond1239: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by PandoraObi: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This one has tagged me more than 10 times just today? Is that the task assigned to you? As in, just be tagging members of the forum. How much is obi paying you for this your dedicated great task?

Funny enough, I don't even know he exists until he tags me again. He memorised all the usernames, including the numbers in the order in which they were created, lol. Now since that is your assigned task, make sure you tag me in at least 30 threads a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Lawag3: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

The day tinubu grants an interview I will call him desperate

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Victoronah1: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

The major fore runners are governors. Even the rest who are not Governors have worked In different sphere of life they should tell us their plans . Granting series of interviews is not a criteria of a good leader . I’m yet to see the aspirants granting series of interviews tell us is policies that’s still alive till date from when he was Governor.
I'll give you one. He scrapped the office of the First lady in Anambra, which was wasting, and eating alot of Anambra state resources. The Nigerian Constitution does not provide this, yet it was been done over the years, as means to embezzle more money. Peter obi scrapped it. And to also prove that, I attached an image of obiano wife who was the immediate successor to Peter obi. In the image you can see she stated that there is no office of the first lady. And up till now that policy has been maintained and saved alot of money for Anambra. He did a lot, but I just showed you 1.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Gwill86: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.
Mugu

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Bmaster(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

you sounds like one who is lost in words,.
We understood the Task before you,yeah it's a very heavy one,I mean defending your paymaster is just a Herculean Task,but I don't think you should sell your sense of reason for it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by lhordspy: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
ufuosman:
bros na fight grin

That boy don dey misbehave since i just dey look am. So childish like a primary 4 kid.

We can all engage here and throw banters at eachother. But we dont have to be stupid with things.

Na God know who give am phone. Some people do things from the corner of their home not minding how they look or appeal to the general public. Very senseless boy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by stanluiz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Will that change anything naa person wey no know una go dey waste im time.

2023 we shall see

Look at clown! List what Tinubu did or give igbos in Lagos or remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Nothing special in Tinubu. He made his money illegally. He is an opportunist who was opportune to Govern Lagos and he took full advantage of it. He did not special during his tenure. He amassed wealth through looting. Lagos was lucky to have great visionary leader after he left office in Fashola. His successors did a great job and doing very well that's why he has the gut to say he made Lagos what it is today.

He lead the formation of a new party APC, with Buhari as the presidential candidate with hope of coming in after Buhari's tenure. (Emi Lokan)
If Buhari had done a great job he would have claimed he is the engine behind it but alas Buhari failed.

Now he's clamouring to Save Nigeria in the hands of Buhari. Someone he brought to power.

Never again!

The only sensetive quote i have read since i come in hear

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by CheapHomes1: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, how knowledgeable are you that you don't know that through interview aspirant policy document can be revealed. You think that organizing campaign jamboree is where policy can be showcase? Well, you're use to that jamboree and that is why the country is kneeling down.

Don’t get me wrong , Nigeria feel Ones you start talking to all media houses, you attend their churches , mosque or do Tiktok videos for them automatically you’re a good leader. All I’m saying is that you can still grant interviews and be a disaster we shouldn’t use that as a yardstick to rate a good leader. Granting series of interviews and enticing manifesto without proper implementation is rubbish.

Nigerians should be wiser than that . DINO was eloquent yet what did he do as a senator? Nigerians still love him because he’s a social media person just like that .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by BethiMcCauley: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by stanluiz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

Why are you crying ? Simple maths you can’t solve . Does granting interviews make you a good leader? Yes or NO ?
It’s not a prerequisite, good policies and will power does . DINO was eloquent he can talk to any media house at anytime what did he do as senator? You guys are really DUMB Aswear shi sense una no get that’s why politicians take you on a free ride because they know ones they can make you guys laugh, attend your Sunday service in church or Friday prayers you’ll love them nonsense.
You are clown.

Why does American presidential candidates undergoes constant interviews with top journalists 247 before Election takes place ?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Lashist(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Shutup. Its how you look for likes on fp daily like your life depends on it...if we are to check now, you will have other monikers for trolling...you need to get a job and stop this online hailing tinubu 24/7. As it it like this, you arent being useful to yourself and it will likely affect people around you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.