Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (88909 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#770077][/color]

Marry five of them, I don’t care. And be prepared to raise kids that are not yours while enjoying your runs girl wife’s character nobody cares. There are sooo many good girls out there who have very good character so don’t use character to justify bad behavior. And after raising other men’s children, teach them also that they can do runs if they want and let the cycle continue. Seems you’re a girl into runs with a fake male name and you have runs girls who you think made it into good marriages that you look up to. Continue digging a hole to fill a hole.

Not you trying so hard to bring another narrative into the conversation, yall believe every man on earth have this supposed hatred for these girls just like y'all, nah ma'am I'm a grown man standing on what I stand on, I'm frm a different part of the country and I growed up with a different mindset, when I was like 12 I would consider what you saying true lol, but now I'm grown and I see life different . and yes believe it or not there are retired sex workers who are happily married with kids all over the continent while there are regurlar females single asf. you probably never heard pple died a virgin. But okay I'm not trying to convince you or none like that, just speaking my truth.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000000][/color]

More Nigerian men are coming to realize that marriage is not must because 98% of girls are into runs so they’ll rather remain single than pick a dirty a dirty runs girl and keep in the house in the name of marriage. People don’t believe in marriage anymore because of the moral decadence in the society so they don’t have any good people to choose a spouse from. Hook up has done more harm than good in the society, men are fathering bastards that are not theirs under false pretense. STD’s are on the rise in the society almost everyone is battling with at least one STD so don’t talk about hook up is good . Formal prostitution is what has been in existence not have if a bf and still selling your body to everyone and in the end you carry your bag of infection into an innocent man’s home. In the olden days prostitutes were known and the girls there already chose not to marry before entering prostitution. Nobody married prostitutes in the past, and no prostitute deceived men into marrying them. In today’s society so many men are married to prostitutes and they don’t even know, these fools think they can eat their cake and have it. Talking about hook up girls having the best character, is deceiving a man into marrying you and hiding your sexual escapades from him also a good character? There are so many virgins out there who are well behaved so don’t use character as justification for evil. Besides it is better to marry a virgin who has good character and have peace knowing that the children are yours than marrying a prostitute because she pretended to have good character and father bastards. And bear it in mind that the past always come back, ask around. You’ll find out that when you go broke and sick, your well behaved runs girl will go back to her business of selling her body and abandon you. Read about Queen Elizabeth’s uncle who was king but chose to marry a prostitute and see how it turned out for him. Foolish simp

Ma'am with all due respect you just said a whole bunch of nonsense tf then sealed it up with an insult, c'mon ma'am we grown can't we have a matured argument without the slandering? First thing first, if 98% of girls in this country are into this runs as you claim then you're not among the 2% that ain't and that's crazy. secondly you are trying to blame sex workers for STDs, apparently they understand the risk of unprotected sexual act than regular females due to their line of work, 9 times out of 10 they are conscious because they understand the risks they take everyday, so they have nothing to hide from pharmacist. so what's your point? People like you always trying to discriminate people are the reasons sex workers whom are not really built for the job are trying to hide their identity. Women whom know what they signed up for are not ashamed to take the criticisms tho, make their money and get off these streets when they're done with the lifestyle. So who you wanna blame for STDs ? �‍♂️ me personally won't point fingers tho

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
See[color=#000099][/color]
WholeLottaDrip2:

Not you trying so hard to bring another narrative into the conversation, yall believe every man on earth have this supposed hatred for these girls just like y'all, nah ma'am I'm a grown man standing on what I stand on, I'm frm a different part of the country and I growed up with a different mindset, when I was like 12 I would consider what you saying true lol, but now I'm grown and I see life different . and yes believe it or not there are retired sex workers who are happily married with kids all over the continent while there are regurlar females single asf. you probably never heard pple died a virgin. But okay I'm not trying to convince you or none like that, just speaking my truth.

Like I said, marry all the retired sex workers and father bastards, nobody cares. Na you go still die young, SIMP. None of these sex workers have a happy family except for the few ones that gave their life to Christ. Eg Mia khalifa you dumb fool, it’s your mother I pity
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
See[color=#000099][/color]

Like I said, marry all the retired sex workers and father bastards, nobody cares. Na you go still die young, SIMP. None of these sex workers have a happy family except for the few ones that gave their life to Christ. Eg Mia khalifa you dumb fool, it’s your mother I pity

You mean a P*rnstar ? What a dummy, y'all just hate to see sexually Liberated women .
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Brush1: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

Social media is buzzing with mixed reactions ever since a Nigerian lady shared her experience with a guy whom she travelled to Lagos to see.

In the email which the lady sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, she narrated how she met a guy on Instagram after which their relationship grew more intense and they decided to meet.

She revealed that she spent N9k on transport fare all the way to Lagos to meet him with promises of giving her money and a laptop made by the guy.

According to her, after spending three nights together and having seven sessions of intimacy, she was given the sum of N1,300 by the guy.

Livid by this, she rained curses on the guy and his family, stating that this disappointment has unleashed a demon in her and she revealed that she was going to make him beg for this. She also shared a photo of the money she got.

She shared with relationship expert, Joro her ordeal: Hello Joro, Good evening. Sorry to bother ur holiday. Am upset. I feel cheap n worthless. Am bringing this here because am madly in pains. God will punish this guy. Joro this guy i Met on IG. We connected well and all. Doe we never me! and all. He invited me to lag to come and stay for weekend...or spent uk o my money for t fare. He promised me money for for my hair, he said he will give me he's apple laptop and upkeep money. Have being at he's place for 3 days now since Thursday. Joro this guy have sex with me 7 times. Even did raw on Saturday night. joro. He didn't take permission before going in for the raw. Now am buying postinor 2 with my own money. Joro he said he has to travel for business that I should go to he's neighbors that he gave her money for me. Joro he drop N1300. He's phone off. Since morning. Joro I have to beg my sister to send me money to fair. Have learnt. A demonness as been born. God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the residence, God punish and his family. He messed with the wrong one. I repeat My God will fight for me. He will beg for this and I won't accept."

Source
Day break news

Really? You crying? When you should thankful to God you came back alive. Thank God he isn't a ritualist. Just run a test for any infection. Lesson learned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.