Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (88907 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by jeromestarks: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2022
nazicartel:
The guy tried oooo.. #1300 I this bloody Buhari's time ?... Good men exists ooo... Can still remember my Yoruba girlfriend that year. Didn't even know women spends money on men. From food to accessories. She buys. I had to be taking her out on my own, just for me to spend my money. Pretty, she's there. Ass she get. Boobs, e deh... Working as a news caster in one Yoruba station like that ( pray she doesn't see this , because I showed her Nairaland). It's a pity we parted ways. B. If you see this. Just know I still miss you.... I know it's not possible for us to continue again... I bleeped up big time cry
Yoruba girls sabi show true love and their pvssy na one day n town.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Mhykel217(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2022
No level for her and her new born demoness grin

Another brotha' will tame the demoness...the worse is yet to come i blv.

Shoutout to the first guy tho...deserve award

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Streetmovement(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by marlow1962(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
Chaii. Mmesoma used my money to relocate com ibadan embarassed
Hhahahaha,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by OriOko88(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

You for ask for BJ or Bleep her breast till you release.
The cunny dey give me hope say mk i wait tol she finish her period. I no knw say babe dey plan to japa. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by nazicartel(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2022
BABANGBALI:
you forgot to mention her chronic body odour grin grin grin
Rest guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by 99thEnemy(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2022
People no get joy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Das1mama: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

Social media is buzzing with mixed reactions ever since a Nigerian lady shared her experience with a guy whom she travelled to Lagos to see.

In the email which the lady sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, she narrated how she met a guy on Instagram after which their relationship grew more intense and they decided to meet.

She revealed that she spent N9k on transport fare all the way to Lagos to meet him with promises of giving her money and a laptop made by the guy.

According to her, after spending three nights together and having seven sessions of intimacy, she was given the sum of N1,300 by the guy.

Livid by this, she rained curses on the guy and his family, stating that this disappointment has unleashed a demon in her and she revealed that she was going to make him beg for this. She also shared a photo of the money she got.

She shared with relationship expert, Joro her ordeal: Hello Joro, Good evening. Sorry to bother ur holiday. Am upset. I feel cheap n worthless. Am bringing this here because am madly in pains. God will punish this guy. Joro this guy i Met on IG. We connected well and all. Doe we never me! and all. He invited me to lag to come and stay for weekend...or spent uk o my money for t fare. He promised me money for for my hair, he said he will give me he's apple laptop and upkeep money. Have being at he's place for 3 days now since Thursday. Joro this guy have sex with me 7 times. Even did raw on Saturday night. joro. He didn't take permission before going in for the raw. Now am buying postinor 2 with my own money. Joro he said he has to travel for business that I should go to he's neighbors that he gave her money for me. Joro he drop N1300. He's phone off. Since morning. Joro I have to beg my sister to send me money to fair. Have learnt. A demonness as been born. God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the residence, God punish and his family. He messed with the wrong one. I repeat My God will fight for me. He will beg for this and I won't accept."

Source
Day break news
Lol, NA CIGAR MONEY HIM GIVE YOU.

And for including all Nigeria men, NA YOUR PAPA, YOUR RELATIONS AND GENERATIONS, NA DEM GET ALL THOSE CURSE. AKUNA LIKE YOU.
U KNOW EVEN THANK GOD SAY HE NO USE YOU DO PEACE OFFERING.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Kenpaly(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
She should hav pack some properties that worth at least 50k and disapear. That guy is bad and evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Zubbyangel555(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
make e no be my sister oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by OriOko88(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Zubbyangel555:
make e no be my sister oo
U get female sis bearing mmesoma?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Mrscarter(f): 3:27am On Sep 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

Social media is buzzing with mixed reactions ever since a Nigerian lady shared her experience with a guy whom she travelled to Lagos to see.

In the email which the lady sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, she narrated how she met a guy on Instagram after which their relationship grew more intense and they decided to meet.

She revealed that she spent N9k on transport fare all the way to Lagos to meet him with promises of giving her money and a laptop made by the guy.

According to her, after spending three nights together and having seven sessions of intimacy, she was given the sum of N1,300 by the guy.

Livid by this, she rained curses on the guy and his family, stating that this disappointment has unleashed a demon in her and she revealed that she was going to make him beg for this. She also shared a photo of the money she got.

She shared with relationship expert, Joro her ordeal: Hello Joro, Good evening. Sorry to bother ur holiday. Am upset. I feel cheap n worthless. Am bringing this here because am madly in pains. God will punish this guy. Joro this guy i Met on IG. We connected well and all. Doe we never me! and all. He invited me to lag to come and stay for weekend...or spent uk o my money for t fare. He promised me money for for my hair, he said he will give me he's apple laptop and upkeep money. Have being at he's place for 3 days now since Thursday. Joro this guy have sex with me 7 times. Even did raw on Saturday night. joro. He didn't take permission before going in for the raw. Now am buying postinor 2 with my own money. Joro he said he has to travel for business that I should go to he's neighbors that he gave her money for me. Joro he drop N1300. He's phone off. Since morning. Joro I have to beg my sister to send me money to fair. Have learnt. A demonness as been born. God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the residence, God punish and his family. He messed with the wrong one. I repeat My God will fight for me. He will beg for this and I won't accept."

Source
Day break news

God will fight for you cos u scammed due to ur fornication? grin naive girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 19, 2022
The funniest part is when she said her God will fight for her.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 19, 2022
She done release demonness cheesy
The girl never sabi negotiations well... she want collect hair money, Apple lappy and upkeep money at once for say she come fück way be say na she still enjoy am pass.. all these armed robbers wey dey wear wig sef grin

33 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by imagrg(m): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2022
It's not fair now..

Stop deriding women please.

I'm a man but I allow some degree of consideration for a woman.

You can pretend to be nonchalant in dealing with a woman but give some consideration to her needs if you can afford it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by seemlilystun: 3:27am On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

EXACTLY !
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by meobizy(f): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fake story. Nairaland is fake story central. Gone are the days when the admin put effort into the business. This forum is trash.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Enimin: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Source
Day break news

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by AliyuMahdi9: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Go back and finish the demons on the same guy.

Don't go and suffer an innocent man

BABANGBALI:

Source
Day break news
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Sleekfingers: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Source
Day break news

Thunder fire that your rotten pussy, for mentioning all Nigerian men. We send you message?
Olobo ten kobo

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Ikennaford: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

grin omo I don laugh tire,guy mmesoma do you bad thing,guy you hilarious

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
It's annoying when ladies think that by travelling or visiting a random guy that they met once or online, they have become an asset to such a person.
That he asked you to visit him never makes you an asset. If a man loves you he will take time first to visit you. And not asking you to visit him.

She even said God will fight for her. But I have not yet heard of God fighting for a fornicator who got used by the fornicatee undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by arantess: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Olosho curses no dey work, it's abomination

God cannot answer your prayers while in fornication, it's abomination to God

All men including her father and brothers are useless according to her

Nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by worldclass68(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin
Correct guy cool
But just 7 times small for 3 days nah..should be 3 for each and extra one to round it up : shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Goodman247: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
You are even bold enough to say it in public, shame, shame, shame, did you not enjoy it, 90% of Nigerian women are harlots can't you people sponsor a guy for once.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Hifeylove: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

Thank goodness that she didn’t pack your belongings along with her, na that time your eye go clear!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Foxyfox(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thank God you know you bleeped up. Some men don't take blames, it's only good ones like you that take blames.
nazicartel:
The guy tried oooo.. #1300 I this bloody Buhari's time ?... Good men exists ooo... Can still remember my Yoruba girlfriend that year. Didn't even know women spends money on men. From food to accessories. She buys. I had to be taking her out on my own, just for me to spend my money. Pretty, she's there. Ass she get. Boobs, e deh... Working as a news caster in one Yoruba station like that ( pray she doesn't see this , because I showed her Nairaland). It's a pity we parted ways. B. If you see this. Just know I still miss you.... I know it's not possible for us to continue again... I bleeped up big time cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by deflover(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

Shabi ur own come
Before lock down
I send Queen 15k from benue to lagos she no come
After lock down she begin beg me cos na gal I Don know for years
We both stay ago Palace way back then
I send another 13k she off phone
Later last year i go abuja
She beg me
She come
I come back lagos
She beg me for money I say i no get
I go asaba
A few months later
She begin beg me again
Say she wan come delta from benue
I send 9k
She block me till today
So ur own come na grin

Queen e no go better for u cheesy grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by noble2faith(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikennaford:

grin omo I don laugh tire,guy mmesoma do you bad thing,guy you hilarious

As in ehn! The girl really sama him grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Toluwanise247(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
This matter get as he be…. We need to hear that guy story before we conclude. Maybe the guy no see waiting he dey look for inside her well….. …. Before you stone me think twice please…. Na family matter nairaland no dey provide solution to problem like this , but if na obi matter many will comment….

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by ppogba: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sorry for your loss.

It is a must that you will experience loss when you are just starting a business.

Ashawo job has got it's own tricks. Maybe you did not learn well or you failed to learn from an experience foe.

Reminds me of an apprentice " mai-tea" that poured hot water on his own hand while trying to do the tea shuffle.

Do not worry. Somebody will pay you well.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.