Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (88898 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
EroticJane:
no, I live in planet Mars

Nawa o, ordinary question you carry fight enter am.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Tundex911: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Someone should call 911 tongue

I'm here so what's the situation report?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by kelspinall(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
God punish nigerian men... foolish gal na nigerian men knack you.no the difference between singular and plural..

your lustful desires and foolish brought you to this level,upon all the killings of gals both yahoo and ritual you still went ahead to meet someone you don't even know,even geh mind spend 3 days and was also knacking.hmmm this gal sef ya story sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by olazhizhi: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

Wahala ���
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by udomma1005(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Mr. Perfect, you never make mistakes. You’re just a toxic person
STFU!
That was meant to be a joke but your stupidity won't allow you feel so but to tagged me toxic when you don't know me from anywhere ...!
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:
It would seem you cannot reconcile yourself to the idea of take care of the woman from whom you want something... sex. Better get used to it because, believe it or leave it,.....

1. Most of those self-made women with cars and money you so dream about will never let you fvck them the way 'you want'
Hell man, it's in that category you find so many women that think sucking a dick or anal sex is disgusting. Genarally the richer the more boring. Speaking from experience

2. The best sex you will ever have.... all the best and most sensational sex experiences you will ever have... will cost you in some way, either financially or as a favor of some kind.
*No woman will suck you dick or fvck you better and longer than the one that wants money or a favor of some kind.

3. The average woman does not crave sex like we men do.
Some can actually stay for months, even a year, and not bother about sex. Forget love. It's money and gifts that really open them up and the enjoyment can be deep.

Na only redpiller go wan collect everything free of charge. But they never quite get it and never stop hating on all women.

why would a man take care of a woman that he wants something from, when that same woman ALSO want something from you?!?!? what type of "captain save a female at any cost" are you? what type of low self esttem brotha are you that you believe that because you want someone, you need to give them anything?! the only thing you need to give a woman is HONESTY/TRUST/LOVE/CARE/AFFECTION... and basta!
all you low life men quick to pay women to be with you are a DISGRACE TO MANHOOD!!!

i pity men like you who think that women (whether rich or poor) are different in the bedroom...women are women and their wealth is irrelevant to how they are in the bedroom. the fact that you believe that there is a sexual difference between them, proves to us all that you sir are incompetent in the bedroom, thus you can only use money to make poor girls pretend to you that they enjoy what you do... but in reality, when your money is worthless to these women, you have no bedroom skills to get these women out their shelves.
***spit on floor***

just because women dont crave sex like we do, there is so much more a man can bring to the table than sex/money/gift...open your mind and stop thinking like a brainwashed simp!!!!! you can bring security/care/attention/companionship/knowledge/trust/emotional comfort etc. this is more valuable than money/gifts, but sadly only a cheap brokeaass golddigger would tell you otherwise. i guess, since you only believe that money/gifts is what women need is the reason why you probably think the way you do and/or why women are turned off by you if you aint got money/gift to bring to the table (as you claimed)

as for you saying that a real man wants to collect free of charge, thats such a low self esteem statement, it disgusts me. a r/ship goes both ways, here you are beating your chest saying that a man should give money/gifts to women for their attention, as if that same attention doesnt go both ways.... so in your SIMP world, i should pay for a woman attention and what should she give me for my attention?! let me guess: sex abi?! the same sex that we both are gonna enjoy; the same sex that we are both gonna indulge in, abi? you people are a DISGRACE TO MANHOOD! what you wrote is no better than a transaction between a prostitute and her client...and if a client has more money/gifts than you, then rest assured that you will be dropped like a broke mumu.

your mindset stinks, your mindset is the reason why so many low life women have the audacity to expect to be paid before even going out with a man, demanding money for this and money for that. but hey, men like you DESERVE to be charged/billed by these undercover wh0res because you are not a man.... you are a John a client to these undercover prostitutes!

remember, i dont hate women, i hate undercover wh0res who think they can defraud men (like yourself) under the guise of r/ship. i love great women who dont need to have money thrown at them to get their attention; women who alue men because of their CHARACTER; women who have respect for themselves and who dont need a man to buy them off (like cattles in the market); women who understand that we both need each other and therefore nobody is above the other in this dating game. the minute anyone thinks they are above the other in this dating game, thats when you need to get the fukc out because you are either with a bastard man who will use and abuse women with money AND/OR an undercover olosho who will drop you if a man with more money comes along.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
udomma1005:

STFU!
That was meant to be a joke but your stupidity won't allow you feel so but to tagged me toxic when you don't know me from anywhere ...!

I’m guessing the picture you attached was also a joke
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Clazzone(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
70 years old man. Hope they haven't unleashed the demon in you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Clazzone(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
She would fight her fight.God didn't send her, Because what she did was pure fornication.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by UnproudLife: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
SILVERLINES:
Sometimes I blame some of our guys, don't take advantage of a girl who may appear to be kind to you. I know most guys out there need sex at all cost from a girl and then will finish all the lies in this world just to lay her in his bed, but it doesn't worth it.
It doesn't make sense for a girl to spend tp of 9k to visit you, given you sex and ended up having a thousand three hundred naira. That's evil, condemn it in strong terms.
Assuming as a nigga you needed a girl for sex and you are pretending and she come to you, at least make her happy at that moment she is with you. I do things like this a lot, but I make them happy and then gradually grow cool later.
That's exactly what I do too... Just fed up with Lagos girls sha... Upon how I've been burnt if I decided to do same to girls ehn... Well. Lagos girls are specially filled with entitlement mentality. If I vex one day I go do Dem shege.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by udomma1005(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

I’m guessing the picture you attached was also a joke
But that pix is a depiction of the sort of component the poster is made of. Imagine the confidence of traveling to meet a total stranger with the hope of him giving out his laptop to her over a few rounds of unprotected s*X,can you fathom that?
I've nothing against you cos I don't know you. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Kfed4ril(m): 1:22am On Sep 22, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
Chaii. Mmesoma used my money to relocate com ibadan embarassed
You mentioned Igbo like 3 times in this short story, are you that obsessed with them?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 6:55am On Sep 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
udomma1005:

But that pix is a depiction of the sort of component the poster is made of. Imagine the confidence of traveling to meet a total stranger with the hope of him giving out his laptop to her over a few rounds of unprotected s*X,can you fathom that?
I've nothing against you cos I don't know you. Thank you.

Ok. Sorry then
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by BigCowHornn: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

why would a man take care of a woman that he wants something from, when that same woman ALSO want something from you?!?!? what type of "captain save a female at any cost" are you? what type of low self esttem brotha are you that you believe that because you want someone, you need to give them anything?! the only thing you need to give a woman is HONESTY/TRUST/LOVE/CARE/AFFECTION... and basta!
all you low life men quick to pay women to be with you are a DISGRACE TO MANHOOD!!!

i pity men like you who think that women (whether rich or poor) are different in the bedroom...women are women and their wealth is irrelevant to how they are in the bedroom. the fact that you believe that there is a sexual difference between them, proves to us all that you sir are incompetent in the bedroom, thus you can only use money to make poor girls pretend to you that they enjoy what you do... but in reality, when your money is worthless to these women, you have no bedroom skills to get these women out their shelves.
***spit on floor***

just because women dont crave sex like we do, there is so much more a man can bring to the table than sex/money/gift...open your mind and stop thinking like a brainwashed simp!!!!! you can bring security/care/attention/companionship/knowledge/trust/emotional comfort etc. this is more valuable than money/gifts, but sadly only a cheap brokeaass golddigger would tell you otherwise. i guess, since you only believe that money/gifts is what women need is the reason why you probably think the way you do and/or why women are turned off by you if you aint got money/gift to bring to the table (as you claimed)

as for you saying that a real man wants to collect free of charge, thats such a low self esteem statement, it disgusts me. a r/ship goes both ways, here you are beating your chest saying that a man should give money/gifts to women for their attention, as if that same attention doesnt go both ways.... so in your SIMP world, i should pay for a woman attention and what should she give me for my attention?! let me guess: sex abi?! the same sex that we both are gonna enjoy; the same sex that we are both gonna indulge in, abi? you people are a DISGRACE TO MANHOOD! what you wrote is no better than a transaction between a prostitute and her client...and if a client has more money/gifts than you, then rest assured that you will be dropped like a broke mumu.

your mindset stinks, your mindset is the reason why so many low life women have the audacity to expect to be paid before even going out with a man, demanding money for this and money for that. but hey, men like you DESERVE to be charged/billed by these undercover wh0res because you are not a man.... you are a John a client to these undercover prostitutes!

remember, i dont hate women, i hate undercover wh0res who think they can defraud men (like yourself) under the guise of r/ship. i love great women who dont need to have money thrown at them to get their attention; women who alue men because of their CHARACTER; women who have respect for themselves and who dont need a man to buy them off (like cattles in the market); women who understand that we both need each other and therefore nobody is above the other in this dating game. the minute anyone thinks they are above the other in this dating game, thats when you need to get the fukc out because you are either with a bastard man who will use and abuse women with money AND/OR an undercover olosho who will drop you if a man with more money comes along.

You and lowlife. grin

You sound exactly like one of the many broke ass redpillers on Nairaland who yet to really see what life really is and believe that free fvck is their right. But your own craze seems to run deeper, which makes me wonder what you family background is like.

Let me ask you a question... Did your mom pay her bride price and Tfare to and fro the wedding event cos i know she must have split the bills with you dad right?

My brother, na yu know wetin you want for life and wetin you dey see.
As for I have five babes at the moment and take care of them as best as i can.

The sweetest of them all is the oldest... a huge ass plump beauty of 32 with two kids, who is separated from a jobless husband she denied sex for years. Officially she is my housekeeper... I live alone and she comes in regularly to clean my house, wash and cook. I fvck her anyhow i like, no complaints.
If i want her to stay a few days she sends her kids to her sister and closes her provision store, no questions asked, no complaints, doesn't bother me.
All i did was upgrade her life from poverty with that store, a tiny apartment and a small monthly allowance.
When i don't want her, she sits in her store all day minding her business then goes to church on Fridays and Sundays grin
I don set trap for this woman tire.. had several men toast her, offer her things, she no gree even once. Claims she is still married and very god fearing so can never do such. grin grin grin Yet when i call she comes fast. I never fuvk her with a condom whether na mouth, pussy or ass my dick enter. and when i am done she asks that one question i love to hear... 'Are you satisfied?". If i say no she does anything i want.

I guess you now see ample reason to pity me and mindset now ba? useless Redpiller pity grin grin grin

Omo boy, if you think you don't need to take good care of a woman in order to command her respect, love and loyalty so as to enjoy her completely only your own personal life experiences can treat your fvck up because based on all this nonsense you are typing you can't be reasoned with.

When you get a girl who fits your dreams and keeps taking care of herself while with you then see what happens when she meets a man who can take care of her completely, you will sit up.

There is a good reason why matured men say... IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY AS A MAN AVOID RELATIONSHIPS OR MARRIAGE WITH WOMEN. IT WILL NEVER END WELL.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by udomma1005(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Ok. Sorry then
I'm sorry too, nice meeting you! smiley
Let's drink to this.......

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by mechanics(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2022
She's too cheap, why did she even travel to meet a stranger, what if she was killed, she should thank God she's alive and move on.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by dickt(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

She shared with relationship expert, Joro her ordeal: Hello Joro, Good evening. Sorry to bother ur holiday. Am upset. I feel cheap n worthless. Am bringing this here because am madly in pains. God will punish this guy. Joro this guy i Met on IG. We connected well and all. Doe we never me! and all. He invited me to lag to come and stay for weekend...or spent uk o my money for t fare. He promised me money for for my hair, he said he will give me he's apple laptop and upkeep money. Have being at he's place for 3 days now since Thursday. Joro this guy have sex with me 7 times. Even did raw on Saturday night. joro. He didn't take permission before going in for the raw. Now am buying postinor 2 with my own money. Joro he said he has to travel for business that I should go to he's neighbors that he gave her money for me. Joro he drop N1300. He's phone off. Since morning. Joro I have to beg my sister to send me money to fair. Have learnt. A demonness as been born. God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the residence, God punish and his family. He messed with the wrong one. I repeat My God will fight for me. He will beg for this and I won't accept."

Source
Day break news

Look at this one. "My God will fight for me". Which God? The one that forbade you from committing fornication or the one that encourages fornication, which one?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Zubbyangel555(f): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2022
OriOko88:
U get female sis bearing mmesoma?
yes na
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
All of them will be shouting hook up pays, hook up don pay naw grin grin grin grin. I won’t stop saying this, there is no gain in hook up so just learn a skill and pack your money. Almost all Nigerian girls are into hook up now and there is no way all of them will be seeing money just few of them. Dem no Dey hear, now they’ve pounded this one like fufu for a whole 3 days for just 13000 naira grin grin grin grin. She should strip naked, go down the street and shout so that the guy will give pay her the complete money grin grin grin grin , foolish girls. She can’t even do that cos she wouldn’t want the world to know she sells her body so she don lose
you are grown I guess but you sound dumb asl
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by DWNairaland2021: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Aaaaah, Wahala be like bicycle

Treasure Hunt Alert ⚠️

The Lenovo Ideapad 14" is going for just 23,423 Naira Only this Friday 23rd September, 2022!!!

Wanna be the Lucky Winner?

Set your alarms and hurry to www.dreamworksdirect.com

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by fxexperts: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:
Olosho spotted. your fellow female is advising you and you are there insulting her. Go and learn handwork my friend.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by ebenezer95(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who told you Nigeria ladies need love? They need money and a guy who already made ,but as for me I need a caring and responsible girl I would put in my house and spend money money on I will spend my money for her and show her the life no other night ever show her that is the best ever but many of them only need you to give them ��to proof your love to them that is crazy be a good girl or lady and the rest will follow you most of them love you spiritual but zero in phisical
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
fxexperts:
Olosho spotted. your fellow female is advising you and you are there insulting her. Go and learn handwork my friend.
Proved my point. what a dummy ... Yo ass dn't deserve no internet man. you sound like 09
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
WholeLottaDrip2:

I’m sure the same thing has happened to you. A hoe has no choice so get back to business
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

I’m sure the same thing has happened to you. A hoe has no choice so get back to business
I'm not sure if my profile says Female becos y'all had me confused asl but it's all good, I wasn't justifying the dumb sh!t she did or the lame ass nigha she hooked up with. I just feel like folks jump on the internet to crucify pple stra8 off what they hear or see, like c'mon y'all take this internet sh!t too serious and that's lame. the story is prolly fabricated for clout but mfs in the comments bugging out �
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
WholeLottaDrip2:
I'm not sure if my profile says Female becos y'all had me confused asl but it's all good, I wasn't justifying the dumb sh!t she did or the lame ass nigha she hooked up with. I just feel like folks jump on the internet to crucify pple stra8 off what they hear or see, like c'mon y'all take this internet sh!t too serious and that's lame. the story is prolly fabricated for clout but mfs in the comments bugging out �

Fabricated or not, whether we are jumping to crucify people or not…… what is bad is bad. And this story real or not is terrible which is why we have to keep on saying it that hook up doesn’t pay so that girls who are about to join them can have a rethink. We’ll continue to crucify evil people and if you catch me doing evil things too crucify me. This is not about me or you, this is about girls that are in a dilemma right now. Girls having difficulty choosing good or bad and the post is meant to help them drop the negative idea
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Fabricated or not, whether we are jumping to crucify people or not…… what is bad is bad. And this story real or not is terrible which is why we have to keep on saying it that hook up doesn’t pay so that girls who are about to join them can have a rethink. We’ll continue to crucify evil people and if you catch me doing evil things too crucify me. This is not about me or you, this is about girls that are in a dilemma right now. Girls having difficulty choosing good or bad and the post is meant to help them drop the negative idea

I dn't know where you frm, but it's clear we are two different pple with two different views in life, if this stupid sh!t she did is what you consider EVIL then I dn't kno what to tell you but it's all good, I learnt to respect pple's opinions even though it makes no sense to me because it doesn't change anything. I'm cut from a different material i don't crucify pple, I prolly be the one who'd get crucified by pple, I guess y'all have more knowledge on what's evil or not unlike me, I dn't trust myself to make the right decision at all times how tf I'm gon tell somebody else what's right ? Nobody is having difficulty choosing good or bad, pple will do what they'll do regardless...
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
WholeLottaDrip2:

I dn't know where you frm, but it's clear we are two different pple with two different views in life, if this stupid sh!t she did is what you consider EVIL then I dn't kno what to tell you but it's all good, I learnt to respect pple's opinions even though it makes no sense to me because it doesn't change anything. I'm cut from a different material i don't crucify pple, I prolly be the one who'd get crucified by pple, I guess y'all have more knowledge on what's evil or not unlike me, I dn't trust myself to make the right decision at all times how tf I'm gon tell somebody else what's right ? Nobody is having difficulty choosing good or bad, pple will do what they'll do regardless...

This is not about forcing people, I will always condemn what is wrong so that more girls will not fall into the bottomless pit. It’s good as you don’t care about what people, runs girls need people like you to marry them and suffer with them. Thanks for your humanitarian service.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

This is not about forcing people, I will always condemn what is wrong so that more girls will not fall into the bottomless pit. It’s good as you don’t care about what people, runs girls need people like you to marry them and suffer with them. Thanks for your humanitarian service.

Talking about marriage? Marriage is not guaranteed for anybody especially in this time, more African men and women are coming to realize marriage is not a must. I dn't kno what a runs girl is, but I respect all females regardless of what they do to earn a living, some of these girls y'all always condemn has more good characteristics than the ones y'all consider decent and that's facts.... "Volunteered" sex workers has been in existence before you and I was born, they probably have done more good in the communities than politicians and I'm done with this conversation..
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by pweetychyka(f): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
WholeLottaDrip2:

Talking about marriage? Marriage is not guaranteed for anybody especially in this time, more African men and women are coming to realize marriage is not a must. I dn't kno what a runs girl is, but I respect all females regardless of what they do to earn a living, some of these girls y'all always condemn has more good characteristics than the ones y'all consider decent and that's facts.... "Volunteered" sex workers has been in existence before you and I was born, they probably have done more good in the communities than politicians and I'm done with this conversation..

Marry five of them, I don’t care. And be prepared to raise kids that are not yours while enjoying your runs girl wife’s character nobody cares. There are sooo many good girls out there who have very good character so don’t use character to justify bad behavior. And after raising other men’s children, teach them also that they can do runs if they want and let the cycle continue. Seems you’re a girl into runs with a fake male name and you have runs girls who you think made it into good marriages that you look up to. Continue digging a hole to fill a hole.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
[color=#000000][/color]
WholeLottaDrip2:

More Nigerian men are coming to realize that marriage is not must because 98% of girls are into runs so they’ll rather remain single than pick a dirty a dirty runs girl and keep in the house in the name of marriage. People don’t believe in marriage anymore because of the moral decadence in the society so they don’t have any good people to choose a spouse from. Hook up has done more harm than good in the society, men are fathering bastards that are not theirs under false pretense. STD’s are on the rise in the society almost everyone is battling with at least one STD so don’t talk about hook up is good . Formal prostitution is what has been in existence not have if a bf and still selling your body to everyone and in the end you carry your bag of infection into an innocent man’s home. In the olden days prostitutes were known and the girls there already chose not to marry before entering prostitution. Nobody married prostitutes in the past, and no prostitute deceived men into marrying them. In today’s society so many men are married to prostitutes and they don’t even know, these fools think they can eat their cake and have it. Talking about hook up girls having the best character, is deceiving a man into marrying you and hiding your sexual escapades from him also a good character? There are so many virgins out there who are well behaved so don’t use character as justification for evil. Besides it is better to marry a virgin who has good character and have peace knowing that the children are yours than marrying a prostitute because she pretended to have good character and father bastards. And bear it in mind that the past always come back, ask around. You’ll find out that when you go broke and sick, your well behaved runs girl will go back to her business of selling her body and abandon you. Read about Queen Elizabeth’s uncle who was king but chose to marry a prostitute and see how it turned out for him. Foolish simp

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.