Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (88897 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by WHITELIGHTER: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
All na content....scripted
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by niel63(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Baloranking:
“A demoness have been born” angry grin grin

Na Merlin montage just enter my head straight grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by JustPowerApps(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Some of us are wise
Every other person over wise (mmh)
O logbon ju, o gbon, o gbon, o gbon
Iwo lo gbon ju
Agbogbon ju, ogbon, ama molo gbon go
Oti logbon ju
Based on one or two polopolo
Eyan kogbagidi opolopo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You spent 3 days with a guy you are not dating. Oga O, plenty things dey happen for this kwantry shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Veezy4u(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
God bless all Nigerian men! D guy deserves any bottle of his choice. As for the babe as a point of contact to all naija babes like her, d fire go reach youcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by generalwo(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin 9k.....1300...
.7 times..... Raw..... What more have i not heard..... Baba is a legend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by ACE1010: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
All of them will be shouting hook up pays, hook up don pay naw grin grin grin grin. I won’t stop saying this, there is no gain in hook up so just learn a skill and pack your money. Almost all Nigerian girls are into hook up now and there is no way all of them will be seeing money just few of them. Dem no Dey hear, now they’ve pounded this one like fufu for a whole 3 days for just 13000 naira grin grin grin grin. She should strip naked, go down the street and shout so that the guy will give pay her the complete money grin grin grin grin , foolish girls. She can’t even do that cos she wouldn’t want the world to know she sells her body so she don lose

Bro it's not 13,000 grin grin grin grin
It's 1,300 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by BeanmanX(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
apple30:
when u mention it I av to go n check if am actually following anybody of such ..u r correct but I can’t remember wat prompt me to follow d account but I dnt knw who d person really is ..no am not him grin grin i’m just a stubborn lady ..
embarassed undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Anetorfavour: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
Chaii. Mmesoma used my money to relocate com ibadan embarassed
see as woman play my guy local. Take heart bro u learnt d hard way d ways of women
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by generalwo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so what was she expecting?! money for the sex or what?! if thats what she needed, then she should have made the deal before spreading her wh0ring legs.

her god of WH0RES will indeed fight for her....OLOSHO!!!!!
..... These little things are what separates real men from boys.... Even if she be your babe for real..... U suppose find her better money for transportation..... Not 1300...this is so petty..... From wherever she come to Lagos... And u gave her 1300......damn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by olab059(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nomsu1:
Funny lady, the god that send you to go and fornicate, she don't knw that she have start receiving her punishment already grin grin

HAHAHAHAHA! This made me laugh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by generalwo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
The babe no try... As a chick wen get class... U suppose carry your complete tfare anywhere u dey go... But then... The guy is a fool and same Will be done to his daughters.... If u don't have money, date a girl within your environs where you won't have to spend much whenever you want to see her.... Inviting a girl from one state to another and then giving her 1300 after getting intimate with her for several days.... This is very wrong in every sense of the word... Even if she's his girlfriend, she deserves more than that...... These little things are what Separates real men from boys..... M

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by 989900: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
Chaii. Mmesoma used my money to relocate com ibadan embarassed

Babe wey dey live for Ibadan since 1960!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Uzosaint(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Laptop A guy u re going to meet in first date and u have already requested a laptop Abi nah the guy get computer village Abi nah Bill Gate nephew!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by wiseworld: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Omoóó Ara Ekoo ,won ooh loo ere bi aperéeé ajaaseé!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by olab059(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Privatepart00:
That’s how a friend of mine linked me to this girl (Blessing ESUT) back in 2018. According to my friend the girl is from a wealthy family but likes dick so much . Unknown to me my friend told her that money isn’t a problem for me that I am loaded .

On Sunday she came around via peace mass transit, went to pick her at the park , I even cooked jellof rice with better chicken to welcome her . A banana seller passed , she pleaded I buy that she wants to eat . No problem I bought the banana. Reached house brought water for her to wash hands and served her the jellof rice. She ate and was asking if I prepared it myself that’s delicious .

After eating we entered inside to talk and relax, the girl asked how it will be , I was surprised if this a hookup babe or what . She clarified me that if I pay her #30,000 she will stay till the next day and #15,000 for short time. I started laughing and asked her if the pussy is gold plated ? I asked her again won’t you sleep after the payment or she be awake till morning as per the #30,000 .

The girl started raising voice saying what do I take her for ? That she left everything she’s doing to travel for outside work and I am calling #5000 for her . I laughed that if I give her such amount let her clap hands. She finally said if I can’t pay #20,000 I should come drop her , oops I was happy, told her let’s go . She was surprised that I should top the money let her stay that she didn’t wish to return same day . Told her no need again , I can’t pay you for sex that you will enjoy as well .

Can you imagine why leaving my estate gate the girl shouted that she forgot something, I asked what ? She replied she would have carried the leftover banana, I just weak. In my mind is this the one from a wealthy family my friend hinted?

On my way to drop her , she was complaining that I should speed up that she’s late . Told her girl the road is bad and you asking me to speed like seriously? She kept complaining, had to stop and clear her that if can’t keep quiet let her come down and take a bike . She didn’t talk again .

When I got to Peace park gave her #2500 for her transport back meanwhile fare to her destination then was #1000 ( 500 going and 500 coming) . She replied what’s this ? That I should make it #5000 else she’s not coming down from the car . I just wind down the window so the okadamen will be hearing about our conversation. She now changed voice I should add #1000 to her , told her I am not adding even #200 that she’s wasting my time. She now came down and I drove off .

Had to call my friend immediately if this girl is the one from a wealthy family or another.

NB: she’s the one who told me, my friend said money is not a problem for him , reason she came to visit and billed me #30,000

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You really made me laugh...LMAO!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by countryman13: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

Social media is buzzing with mixed reactions ever since a Nigerian lady shared her experience with a guy whom she travelled to Lagos to see.

In the email which the lady sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, she narrated how she met a guy on Instagram after which their relationship grew more intense and they decided to meet.

She revealed that she spent N9k on transport fare all the way to Lagos to meet him with promises of giving her money and a laptop made by the guy.

According to her, after spending three nights together and having seven sessions of intimacy, she was given the sum of N1,300 by the guy.

Livid by this, she rained curses on the guy and his family, stating that this disappointment has unleashed a demon in her and she revealed that she was going to make him beg for this. She also shared a photo of the money she got.

She shared with relationship expert, Joro her ordeal: Hello Joro, Good evening. Sorry to bother ur holiday. Am upset. I feel cheap n worthless. Am bringing this here because am madly in pains. God will punish this guy. Joro this guy i Met on IG. We connected well and all. Doe we never me! and all. He invited me to lag to come and stay for weekend...or spent uk o my money for t fare. He promised me money for for my hair, he said he will give me he's apple laptop and upkeep money. Have being at he's place for 3 days now since Thursday. Joro this guy have sex with me 7 times. Even did raw on Saturday night. joro. He didn't take permission before going in for the raw. Now am buying postinor 2 with my own money. Joro he said he has to travel for business that I should go to he's neighbors that he gave her money for me. Joro he drop N1300. He's phone off. Since morning. Joro I have to beg my sister to send me money to fair. Have learnt. A demonness as been born. God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the residence, God punish and his family. He messed with the wrong one. I repeat My God will fight for me. He will beg for this and I won't accept."

Source
Day break news
Dt punishment for Naija men,na Ur papa own go pass. As for taking permission before having U raw ,is just a waste of saliva because U have presented him an open cheque for traveling ds far just because of Ur greedy attitude. Keep buying Ur postinor(possibly PostiOr) till eternity.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Daddyboy21: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lol

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Owologbo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
kushma:
So what took her to his place was because of the promises he made unfortunately he got played. Those guys in the house are there to monitor you in case you want to make any funny move. So for some girls is you must pay for something to get something maybe next time you will be more smart

The guy should have at least covered the t-fair na (to and fro).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by sisisioge: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Haba! I thought you guys collect transport fare upfront at least nau grin grin grin

Or atleast help yourself to something in his house to cover your expenses....that would have been your break even point grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by realG101(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
I think this story is super story.

If na true story and she is angry as she claimed, y shouldn't she post the guy's picture and cast him. Shebi dey met on ig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by nazicartel(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

This your comment reminds me of my dating relationship with one Yoruba banny wey I date that year, this babe will collect/receive money, airtime and all that etc from her male friends both in naija and outside naija, she go carry am come give me say make we share am.
She had issues with her mom and her sister over my matter.
Babe is a full package(I no go lie), any location(outing) wey I carry her enter base on date or fun-seeking level, men no dey let her rest with gazing, admiration and all that but she hates it ehn, na me dey always calm her down.

My relationship with her was actually my longest dating relationship and yes, I think it was also my first love(induced) relationship, na when e reach blood oath swearing matter I activate my akonuche.

Also, some of her friends really misled her, her anger also got the better part of her which also spoilt everything, my own also dey my body which did not help matter.

If she sees this, she will know I'm the one...
that oat matter no deh my dictionary oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by nazicartel(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Olayetan:

For your mind, she go see this and come back abi, you dey jonz
noo. We have all moved on. We will even hardly see. She's in the west now and I'm in the Southern part now. If I still plan for us to see. It's to apply tactics. It doesn't just worth it now
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Okhuadams(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

Social media is buzzing with mixed reactions ever since a Nigerian lady shared her experience with a guy whom she travelled to Lagos to see.

In the email which the lady sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, she narrated how she met a guy on Instagram after which their relationship grew more intense and they decided to meet.

She revealed that she spent N9k on transport fare all the way to Lagos to meet him with promises of giving her money and a laptop made by the guy.

According to her, after spending three nights together and having seven sessions of intimacy, she was given the sum of N1,300 by the guy.

Livid by this, she rained curses on the guy and his family, stating that this disappointment has unleashed a demon in her and she revealed that she was going to make him beg for this. She also shared a photo of the money she got.

She shared with relationship expert, Joro her ordeal: Hello Joro, Good evening. Sorry to bother ur holiday. Am upset. I feel cheap n worthless. Am bringing this here because am madly in pains. God will punish this guy. Joro this guy i Met on IG. We connected well and all. Doe we never me! and all. He invited me to lag to come and stay for weekend...or spent uk o my money for t fare. He promised me money for for my hair, he said he will give me he's apple laptop and upkeep money. Have being at he's place for 3 days now since Thursday. Joro this guy have sex with me 7 times. Even did raw on Saturday night. joro. He didn't take permission before going in for the raw. Now am buying postinor 2 with my own money. Joro he said he has to travel for business that I should go to he's neighbors that he gave her money for me. Joro he drop N1300. He's phone off. Since morning. Joro I have to beg my sister to send me money to fair. Have learnt. A demonness as been born. God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the residence, God punish and his family. He messed with the wrong one. I repeat My God will fight for me. He will beg for this and I won't accept."

Source
Day break news
very stupid girl na only demonesss you wan be add crywitchedness or even wizardness join. A lesson to all those girls traveling long distance for a guy. What if he is a Ritualist. Many girls have lost their life in this way.abeg nothing you fit do cry ur cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by nazicartel(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Foxyfox:
Thank God you know you bleeped up. Some men don't take blames, it's only good ones like you that take blames.
I easily acknowledge my mistakes and apply corrections if it really worth it. That's how I grew up. If it's something I did badly. I go back from where the mistake started and see how I can go about it. Since I started dating till now. I can boldly call all my exes and we will vibe comfortably. But it doesn't worth it. Once you're gone. You're gone for good. If you request for something from me and I can do that. I will comfortably do it for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by ericmor: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
generalwo:
The babe no try... As a chick wen get class... U suppose carry your complete tfare anywhere u dey go... But then... The guy is a fool and same Will be done to his daughters.... If u don't have money, date a girl within your environs where you won't have to spend much whenever you want to see her.... Inviting a girl from one state to another and then giving her 1300 after getting intimate with her for several days.... This is very wrong in every sense of the word... Even if she's his girlfriend, she deserves more than that...... These little things are what Separates real men from boys..... M

what if the olosho girl's father already did the same thing to another girl back in his days ko?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by godofuck231: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
This one jam solid igbo man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Lastborn0074: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Runs gone wrong
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
EroticJane:
how dare you! calling God's name in vain

Don't mind her.

I checked your dp now, it looks familiar.

Do you live in Osogbo?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by caiusky(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by gogglecomputer: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin Lol very funny this one funy me ooh am tired to laugh pls i can't laugh again, stop this nonsense of yours, imagine that distance of relationship no far you? tufiakwa ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Cardeal200: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
I have done something like that to a hook up girl before. I took her home from a night club and nigger don high on weed and liquor and i agreed to pay her 5k for the whole night and nigger no get money dt day and i wan knack that day naso i knack the guy and give her scope next morning i later give her the money though
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by rajisakiru(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
did she say "my God will fight for me?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.