Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar (74924 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by TimeArena1(f): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
I feel so so bad about this.

Wives, when you realize you are in a union with a man who loves women, the best thing you can do for yourself is "Protect yourself and your kids"

Stay alive for them.
Leave if your mental health is being affected.

That babe you are fighting may end up being your kid's stepmother if you don't apply wisdom.

Dear husbands, come on!
You can do better.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by goslowgoslow(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
The man will forever be guilty of causing his wife’s death
And the woman will be guilty of what? Her stupidity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Advancedman:
Talking about blame has negate your initial valid point has no proof of assertion of whom the man is with at the spar.
Mind you jealous partners especially female Can drive away a man's destiny helper.
I know this firsthand even as a kid.

again, i blame them both, as the husband also has a part to play... he knew the type of insane wife he had, and as we cant assume anything, he could have stopped and helped his wife when she crashed.

Josbreed:
Why was the man running away immediately he sighted his wife?

i can only assume that he may have thought she was a kidnapper/armed robber OR as he knew his wife was insane, he knew she would make a scene where there was NOTHING so decided to drive off. again, these are just assumptions, just like his wife assumed he was cheating...
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Jossibest(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Now you are dead the girl will now come into your matrimonial home and even sleep on your bed with your husband and call you stupid woman...woman be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by boxypane(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
“She was unconscious and at the point of death” does not mean she’s dead.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by DeJuliet22: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
It's a pity her life was cut off because of husband's unfaithfulness. This will serve as a lesson to others, men inclusive. Do not kill yourself because of a cheating partner.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by GboyegaD(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
What was she trying to prove?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by franchasofficia: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
If your partner cheats on you and you know you cannot endure being cheated on, the best and most honorable thing to do is to breakup, divorce and have your peace of mind being single.

I speak as a man, I don't know about women, no man is a saint, including your Pastors, Imam, your daddy, your brothers, your uncles and cousins. The only faithful man is the man that have not been caught. Don't think your friend's husband or your brother or your Pastor or Imam or uncle is better than your husband or boyfriend in terms of cheating, wait until you see your Dad's or husband's or boyfriends or Pastor's or Imam's dirty secrets.

I am speaking as a man, I don't know about women and how they handle pressure of cheating so don't come here to tell me that if a woman doesn't cheat why must a man cheat because you are not a man okay? Speak for your gender only!

Fighting a cheating partner, be it man or woman is foolishness done by people with no self worth.

And to all single and married people reading this, in as much as we all wish our partner remain faithful to us, the honest reality all over the world is that being faithful with one partner in our current overpopulated world filled with sexual content (everywhere you go) and financially handicapped people looking for short cuts to comfort is highly impossible, so always expect anything from your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, fiancee and lover.

Your being extremely beautiful or handsome does not mean your partner won't cheat on you. Your being rich will never stop your partner from cheating. Your being extremely good in sex and romance will never stop your partner from cheating and your being homely, friendly, tough, wise, smart, etc will never stop your partner from cheating once they decide to cheat.

My last advice to everybody is, whenever you want to cheat or engage in premarital sex or extramarital affairs, please make sure you use a good condom (contraceptive) to protect yourself from STDs and STIs. Buy good condom and wear them properly.

Dear ladies, stop dragging with a guy that you know will definitely bed you at the end, just be calm and advice him to get a condom and make sure he puts it on carefully, its for your own life not for him. Don't be too stubborn dragging with him until he inserts his dick into you raw, you are playing with fire.

Guys please for the sake of your future, always use a condom.

If you think your partner will never cheat on you or that you are too good to be cheated on, please kindly stay single or join the sisters and reverend fathers at the catholic monastry and devote your life to serving the Lord and stay away from anything sex!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
Now the husband will marry the side chick to replace his dead wife.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She died in Defensive Service to HumanManHood undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Kaytixy: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
She think say na nigeria film. Too much of nigeria movie don scatter this one life.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by C4788: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Calmcool:
Can you imagine? Just like that?

Na family don enter serious crisis including the side chick.

All these useless girls will not leave people's husbands alone.
will people's husbands leave side chicks alone.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Watom: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
I Certainly can not differentiate between Tinubu & that of Obi supporters on this thread. Ethnicity is Certainly a curse on Nigerians. Certainly shameful.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by spencekat(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Emotional beings,it is good to be logical.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Veezy4u(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Something must surely kill a woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by etrouble: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:

No, we will never marry side chicks. Instead, we will find another woman and marry. Side chicks will always remain side chicks. Talking from known close experiences

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by iykechas2002: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lesson learnt the hard way.
Now the man can legally marry the side Chick.

King Solomon's 300 hundred wives did not chase his 700 concubines.

So far that he legally married you,is a sure sign that he loves u. One day the so call side Chick runs will not last for more than 2 years. But the wife will live with him until death do them part.

CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Ken4Christ: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
I suggest that women should just prepare themselves for cheating husbands. They should know that men have insatiable desire for sex. I am not encouraging cheating but it happens. I can say that 8 out of 10 men cheat on their wives.

This is why God made provisions for them to take another wife under the Old Covenant and even have concubines.

Wives of old even give their maids to their husband to sleep with and bear children for them.

So, women should just take it off their minds that they will marry a man who will be forever faithful.

There are women who on the other hand cheat on their husbands. But it is more shameful for women to cheat because you belong to your husband. He owns you. And women were made for men and not men for women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Greenfaces: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
hmmm... he will suffer psychologically if he has blood running in him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by DeJuliet22: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Such is not worth dieing for. The man will live with this guilt as long as he lives.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by moshino(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
faithfull18:
Promiscuous men, mtshew. She should have left them.

Women are more promiscuous worldwide, based on studies. If she was a good wife, her husband will not be looking outside, now she has killed herself, good for her.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by WithFact: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
..cheating husband... Thought she caught them in the act grin how swing your hubby with another lady means cheating?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Elidrisy20: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chase to death
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by paradiseVirgin: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Givemehope:
I wished she survived this to learn a lesson.
Babe, will you marry me? kiss

I promise never to a day by without cheating on you kiss

I am glad you will give me peace of mind by not chasing or fighting me when I cheat kiss

I love you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by faithfull18(f): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jflex07:
Women, note that men are polygamous in nature, if you find your husband cheating, don't try to do anything stupid at least for the sake of your sanity and your children. The least you can do is to deny him sex so that he doesn't infect you with any deadly diseases.. See as this one just end herself, mean while the side chick will take over the home and inherit the kids. So unfortunate.
Not true, cheats lack contentment, discipline and self-control. It's in both gender to explore.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by gasparpisciotta: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
goslowgoslow:

And the woman will be guilty of what? Her stupidity?

Out of the 7deadly sins she will be guilty of wrath....as she could not control her emotions which became anger/wrath.

The man will be guilty of greed, covetousness, adultery which led to the woman’s death
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by gasparpisciotta: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Advancedman:

Take it back

Why sir ?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by sheriffindy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
James Hardly Chase
HeRulesMen:
Some women sha.

Which kind chase?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
That man life nor go ever remain the same
Telling you from experience

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by worksmart(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sorry situation may she RIP.

If it were not for modern marriages from imported religion, women would be more open to polygamy and less possessive and jealous. Now look where it got her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by highbee02: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
OP change your title to "supposedly cheating husband"
as much as it is not a sign of cheating if your husband drives with a lady (it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague), her reaction is the reason why she is where she is....thus BOTH should be blamed!

(it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague),

Do you think the man will zoom off if it's one of the aforementioned? Do u also think the "side chick" will run away immediately after the accident?

If the man's hands are clean, why running?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why are you people so stupid and very quick to judge someone. Who confirmed that it was the man's side chick?

What if the man was just with a casual person or work mate or something else aside side chick, and he knows his wife has very bad temper so he didn't want drama which was why he just drove off expecting to face the hot tempered wife at home. Then now her hot temper led her to her death.

So if a married man carries a lady in his car she automatically becomes his side chick? Sometimes I am very ashamed to call myself a Nigerian when I see how so many people behave and think like animals.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.