Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar (74949 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Mindlog:

And you think the side chick will gather liver to marry the man? She will certainly disappear from the man's life as friends and family will strongly advise her not to. You think if the man already have children with the late wife, the children will not make the life of the side chick (now promoted to a wife) a living hell?
You really think some women are nice and don't have fish brains. Wait till you see her give testimony of how God has promoted her by giving her a husband.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by moshino(m): 3:18am On Sep 19, 2022
faithfull18:

Indeed, like men don't sleep around like dogs for no reason. A full grown adult does something wrong and you are blaming someone else. If you like be the world's best wife, a man who wants to cheat will cheat.

If you can't commit fully to one woman, why marry? Promiscuous men, stay single please, nobody wants to be married to a man who sleeps around like a dog.

I am pained, she didn't have to lose her life for someone unworthy.

Facts:

Studies show that women cheat more than men, in marriages and in relationships.

A lot of married men in Nigeria/Africa are not the biological fathers of the children their wives gave birth to.

Based on the world population, gender wise, there are 10 women for every man.

If a woman is not satisfied in her marriage or relationship, she should simply get up and leave, playing James Bond and killing yourself in the process will not change anything.

Women should try changing their attitudes, be more respectful, humble, loyal, agreeable, submissive etc, or just stay single on your own.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by dreu2fine(m): 3:30am On Sep 19, 2022
CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl
Women always think one way
Won't the man come home again
Well cheating is our nature I love it
The women too fine outside

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by dreu2fine(m): 3:35am On Sep 19, 2022
CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl
Some women character in the house pass Satan after dey married
The only thing dey can offer is sex so denying the man is their top secret thank God sex is out side everywhere and so cheap
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Why will she be driving with speed because she saw anoda woman with her husband.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Gopkk(m): 3:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Calmcool:
Can you imagine? Just like that?

Na family don enter serious crisis including the side chick.

All these useless girls will not leave people's husbands alone.
Blame Useless Men that Went after the Girls .
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Desusi: 4:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Josbreed:

Why was the man running away immediately he sighted his wife?
Possibility questions are loading
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:31am On Sep 19, 2022
smart you.
We are left to wait for the outcome or the truth.
In any case, someone died and we can only sympathize right now.
justdogitto:
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick at spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Lavish4real(m): 4:32am On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
OP change your title to "supposedly cheating husband"
as much as it is not a sign of cheating if your husband drives with a lady (it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague), her reaction is the reason why she is where she is....thus BOTH should be blamed!
chief finish the story na
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by holocron: 4:37am On Sep 19, 2022
NobleAngell:
Well, there's nothing to say concerning the woman again, SHE'S DEAD. As for the man, I'm not sure he will get over this in a hurry. It will haunt him for a while.

Important lesson for those women who put their lives at risk because of husband.

Finally, May God punish every side chick of any married man out there [/b] especially if the wife was never anyone's side chick in the past .

...@bolded. But if the wife was, nko?...in that case God should bless the sidechick? after all karma is said to be a bitch.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by int0x80(m): 4:48am On Sep 19, 2022
She killed herself!
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by mansoura(f): 4:55am On Sep 19, 2022
angry
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by ihedioramma: 5:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
Now the husband will marry the side chick to replace his dead wife.
And you think the husband will go free in the eyes of the LORD ? .
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Corridon: 5:43am On Sep 19, 2022
ihedioramma:
And you think the husband will go free in the eyes of the LORD ? .
Where did I said such?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by hotwax: 6:22am On Sep 19, 2022
All this shiiii..their grandfathes married 3 ..4 wives...

Women living unreal lives.

They won't get a grip
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Calmcool:
Can you imagine? Just like that?

Na family don enter serious crisis including the side chick.

All these useless girls will not leave people's husbands alone.
Tomorrow when they marry,they would be complaining that girls are their husbands.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by membranus: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2022
firstratedcitiz:

To double cross them? I wonder if people ever check the dictionary. To double-cross someone simply means "to betray" them. Just because you like how a word sounds to the ears doesn't mean you should abuse it so arbitrarily without knowing its meaning.

Pele o, English grammarian wey neva mek mistake before.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Mrfixitt(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Now that she's gone, what's her gain? Left for other married women to learn. No rip.
Sweet, how are you doing ?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Ykc2(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Na she kill her self
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by dotedote: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Na omnipresent

justdogitto:
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick at spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by buJu234: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2022
so who is the foolish one here now?

the crazy randy dick for all Husband or the dead wife whose kids may suffer in the hands of the so-called side -chick that may soon take her place...

WHY ARE WOMEN ALWAYS GOING CRAZY WHEN IT COMES TO MAN/HUSBAND MATTER SEF, especially in Africa/Nigeria?

because it's the opposite in the western world o...
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Chuksyno(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2022
cremedelacreme:
All these desperate housewives. She saw her husband with a side chick and she couldn't even wait for him to return home. Thank God she didn't kill other innocent road users during her James Bond chase. RIP to her
I am sure she was trying to trace where they were going, whether it's hotel. She lacks composure I must say.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Oejozeff(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Johel(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2022
faithfull18:
Promiscuous men, mtshew. She should have left them.

Very simple
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by FarmTech(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Jflex07:
Women, note that men are polygamous in nature, if you find your husband cheating, don't try to do anything stupid at least for the sake of your sanity and your children. The least you can do is to deny him sex so that he doesn't infect you with any of these deadly diseases.. See as this one just end herself, mean while the side chick will take over the home and inherit the kids. So unfortunate.
Men shud learn self control. Because hell fire awaits every adulterer.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by FarmTech(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Oejozeff:
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Pls which software did you used?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Sharz: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2022
SEE AS THIS WOMAN USE HER LIFE TO DO SACRIFICE FOR SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT WORTH IT, CHEATING MAN DONT WORTH YOUR TEARS NEITHER CHASING TO DIE FOR.
TELL ME WHAT YOU WILL TELL GOD IN HELLFIRE NOW

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by JordanMichael(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Why would she act like James Bond to catch the husband Dear married men and women stop infidelity.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Chai, patience goes a long way...
If she had wait for the husband to come home , she will still be alive today angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Pat081: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
The man will forever be guilty of causing his wife’s death
Says who? Did he ask her to follow him why can she take pictures and she should go and wait for him at home and why over speed
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by bizzibodi(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2022
It this what a woman should die for?this is tantamount to commiting suicide.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by juman(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2022
layzie:

Your mom? Cos I'm wondering why a stranger or even an acquaintance would carry you for such

Older family member.
I couldn't say no despite I did not like the idea.
We went couple of times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.