Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar (74905 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Enny2013(f): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
'An unidentified lady'

How was d op able to identify an unidentified lady wt a cheating husband?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by godofuck231: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thats what happens when a woman is set on a path of revenge , she consumes herself in the fire set for her victims
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by themanderon: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
What is now her gain? She should have left the man-LovePeddler to his ways and done better things with her life. Now she is gone and the man will now have free full access to his mistress. As some people will say this life no just balance at all.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by fydence: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
The man will forever be guilty of causing his wife’s death
he didn't cause anything... Na wetin the woman dey find she see
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by franchasofficia: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rozross:
I know the angle you are coming from but most won’t understand. One thing is a promiscuous man should not go into marriage because marriage means commitment and if you can’t keep to that please don’t frustrate someone’s daughter with your actions. Let me tell you this, no woman is ever comfortable to see her husband cheat, she may ignore you but I bet you that a day is coming when she won’t be able to take it any longer and it’s going to be hell based on bottled emotions, so no man should think his wife understands and have no problems with his cheating habits. Well, no man can ever cheat on me, I don’t joke with my territory and if the man still want to spread his seeds then he should make sure I never find out else that will be the last time he’ll ever sustain erection for another woman.
Men are created with sexual imperfections to give women a level of control over men to balance the power play here on earth.

Without that sexual imperfection nature bestowed on men, women all over the world would suffer.

It is European civilization that introduced monogamy as a way of population control and national planning, it's not the natural order of things.

If you check the ancient histories of Africa, men married as many wives as they can cater for, and even their first wives helped them get new wives and sometimes arranged their maids for their husbands to sleep with until European colonial masters came with their population control and Christian religious doctrines based on the New testament because even in the old testament, men married more than one wife and their wives too gave them their maids at some points.

And even in the new testament I can't remember reading where it was said a man must not marry more than one wife, you can help me drop the quote if any so that I can learn.

My point is, in as much as we preach one man one wife and frown against cheating, it is not the natural form for men, it was a forced order by civilization which men are struggling to keep, and even the white people that introduced those doctrines of one man, one wife, no cheating, can't keep it, reason late Prince Philip the husband of late Queen Elizabeth II cheated on her, a whole Queen of the world, so you see?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Goalgetter23(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
When ever I'm to start my car every morning, I'm ever cautious of Newton's 1st Law of Motion, which says that the car would continue in it's parked state till eternity (without accident or injury to life except a natural disasters/act of God, e.g, earthquake) unless acted upon by kickstarting the engine.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by SeriouslySense(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Its not worth it, losing one mind over anybody. That's my philosophy smiley

Rest in peace dear Angel.

She should have just drove and have a good day, thinking about other important stuff and how to talk to the man about Stds, and her health.

At least if the man is cheating he should do all the stds test before he sleeps with his wife or she can divorce and have peace of mind, all these gragra not worth it. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Declanex(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Calmcool:
Can you imagine? Just like that?

Na family don enter serious crisis including the side chick.

All these useless girls will not leave people's husbands alone.
Do you know whether she was also doing same thing when she never marry?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by luluosas(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Avoidable death. What a pity!
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Taigaban: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
And the man will marry the side chick. Foolish woman.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Asour: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Calmcool:
Can you imagine? Just like that?

Na family don enter serious crisis including the side chick.

All these useless girls will not leave people's husbands alone.

Sad story.

But how are they in trouble?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Okhuadams(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl
My condolence to the family. The fight and chasing continues in the spirit
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Agboconsult1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tragic !
Tragic !!
Tragic !!!
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by ukaface(f): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
I can't and won't ever risk my life for one man.
Why give myself headache on top man.
My sanity over any man, you Bleep up you gerrout.
This one don die now... mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Adeniyi27(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fast and Furious wife don rush enter grave. Make she go remarry on the other side…
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Davytech(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
shocked Unical and Unicross girls are at it again
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Ken4Christ: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
franchasofficia:
This is the saddest reality the modern woman doesnt want to hear, and they forgot that they didn't create men the way men are, God created man with that sexual weakness to balance the world and to give women some level of control over men because if all men have low or no sex drive for women, believe me, women all over the world will suffer in this world.

That insatiable desire for sex with multiple women is a control God and nature put in place for women to have some level of control over the enormous power of men.

You are correct. Just that most men overdo it. No matter what, have respect for your wife. Try not to cheat on her especially for those who are in the faith.

But if you must do it, try as much as possible that it does not take your attention away from your wife. She must be preferred above any other.

And women should also learn how to keep their husbands. Look nice and sexy at all times. Don't neglect your appearance because you are married. And don't deny your husband sex when he needs it. Be submissive as much as possible.

You can cause your husband to lose interest in you if you are the rebellious type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by akinsmyk(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mindlog:

And you think the side chick will gather liver to marry the man? She will certainly disappear from the man's life as friends and family will strongly advise her not to. You think if the man already have children with the late wife, the children will not make the life of the side chick (now promoted to a wife) a living hell?
only the wife that knew her hubby has a side chick is no more. They don’t even know her face. Only the dead wife could actually explained what happened. Every other thing people says is just guess work

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Benwallt(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
faithfull18:
Promiscuous men, mtshew. She should have left them.
To late
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Streetmovement(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This could have been avoided but most women don't think before they act, same goes to some men.

RIP to the death
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Corridon: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Harmattan123:

And the spirit of the dead wife will hurt them down grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Johnseli(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=HeRulesMen post=116790328]I feel sad for both the woman and the entire family involved. That was a very avoidable death.

Hello all, I know you don't know me or owe me anything. But please be of help to me. I really need any financial assistance. 3k will help me alot. Thanks to the helper.

022 1610 773, Gtbank. Sampson

Go get a Job. There is a report of a dead woman and here you are begging for arms.�
If it was your mum or sisters or even your relatives who died. Would you have had the courage to be begging for urgent 3k?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Johnseli(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Declanex post=116795593]Do you know whether she was also doing same thing when she never marry?

That's was before marriage. No man has a complete authority over a girl that he's yet to get married to.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by FavouredNK: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is a big lesson for the living, rash actions begets rash death. Even if she had caught up with them and made trouble, it doesn't guarantee that her hubby will stop womanizing after that so women please be wise to live longer to train the innocent children you brought into this world
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by bhella10: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
justdogitto:
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick at spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...
fake of course
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Jostoman: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
Now the husband will marry the side chick to replace his dead wife.
this life no balance grin
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by blackboy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
Now the husband will marry the side chick to replace his dead wife.
Side chicks are usually for the side not to be wife.
Married people stop being over ... if you suspect or catch your spouse cheating end the marriage or continue but under the terms that is convenient for you. No go play James Bond or fight or kill or cause drama. The cheating partner is simply cursed and just the fact that you caught him or her is enough punishment. Silence is golden.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Franklyspeakin: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lols what if the kids are between 1 to 5yes. They are the ones that will suffer more fro. The side chick sex. The woman let rage set in. That was a stupid decision. Now other women will raise her kids for her. Meanwhile the man has a much better reason to knack more kpekus. After all he is a widower now.
Mindlog:

And you think the side chick will gather liver to marry the man? She will certainly disappear from the man's life as friends and family will strongly advise her not to. You think if the man already have children with the late wife, the children will not make the life of the side chick (now promoted to a wife) a living hell?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by overseasnbeyond: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Obidient killed her ask Peter Obi

CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Chaiz: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Every man is Solomonstic in nature
Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
The concept of true love is unreal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.