Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar (74952 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by weststoner(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Some comments here are disgusting like people on Naira land na wa oo
The husband eye go clear now with his cheating habit wey kill the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by diggindeep: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fast and Furious 11
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by dejio42(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wahala for another side be this.....
Just wait for the bastard to come back home
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
NobleAngell:
Women will never cease to amaze and amuse me. Just like I once witnessed first hand, a woman who threatened to drink petrol because her husband wanted to take a second wife. She wasn't even joking, I had to run to call for help because I happened to be visiting them that day. Since then, I dey avoid that house. Why would you want to take your life over a man? I honestly don't get it. Were you dead before you met him? Or you were born with him?

The truth is that most men won't take the same shit if reverse was the case , that's why some house wives are also cheating on their husbands , but not everybody has the mind to cheat back.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by faithfull18(f): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
moshino:

Women are more promiscuous worldwide, based on studies. If she was a food wife, her husband will not be looking outside, now she has killed herself, good for her.
Indeed, like men don't sleep around like dogs for no reason. A full grown adult does something wrong and you are blaming someone else. If you like be the world's best wife, a man who wants to cheat will cheat.

If you can't commit fully to one woman, why marry? Promiscuous men, stay single please, nobody wants to be married to a man who sleeps around like a dog.

I am pained, she didn't have to lose her life for someone unworthy.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by johnnychuks(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
HeRulesMen:
Some women sha.

Which kind chase?
. What are you saying? talk is very cheap.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
Now the husband will marry the side chick to replace his dead wife.

You think?

Then the girl is a fool!

If she can't imagine herself in the same position of the wife in a few years, she's a real fool.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Bar1941(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Her casket should be made in dick's shape.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by franchasofficia: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:
I suggest that women should just prepare themselves for cheating husbands. They should know that men have insatiable desire for sex. I am not encouraging cheating but it happens. I can say that 8 out of ten men cheat on their wives.

This is why God made provisions for them to take another wife under the Old Covenant and even have concubines.

Wives of old even give their maids to their husband to sleep with and bear children for them.

So, women should just take it off their minds that they will marry a man who will be forever faithful.

There are women who on the other hand cheat on their husbands. But it is more shameful for women to cheat because you belong to your husband. He owns you. And women were made for men and not men for women.
This is the saddest reality the modern woman doesnt want to hear, and they forgot that they didn't create men the way men are, God created man with that sexual weakness to balance the world and to give women some level of control over men because if all men have low or no sex drive for women, believe me, women all over the world will suffer in this world.

That insatiable desire for sex with multiple women is a control God and nature put in place for women to have some level of control over the enormous power of men.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Zaccshegzy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Now that she's gone, what's her gain? Left for other married women to learn. No rip.
E be like sey na someone's side chick you be
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by anonymuz(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
justdogitto:
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick at spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...
that person probably is the side chick
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Eteka1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
justdogitto:
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick at spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...
The guy was driving behind them. The husband must have said what happened.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by jubrilELsudan: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
I NO FIT LAFF

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
CalabarPikin:
The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily (sic) drove to double cross them.
To double cross them? I wonder if people ever check the dictionary. To double-cross someone simply means "to betray" them. Just because you like how a word sounds to the ears doesn't mean you should abuse it so arbitrarily without knowing its meaning.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
highbee02:
(it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague),
Do you think the man will zoom of if it's one of the aforementioned? Do u also think the side chick will run away immediately after the accident?
If the man's hands are clean, why running?
BIDOO:
Supposedly you said? Be reasonable enough and try to be logical in your reasoning! Why would a sane person speed off at the sight of his wife if he's no skeleton in his cupboard?
Stanleyq:
Then, why was the man running?

again the dude has committed no crime so far as we know, therefore its an ASSUMPTION that he was cheating (as if riding with a female or driving away from an insanely jealous spouse is automatically a crime)
it was stated that "The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them."... so again, whether he was cheating or not, the wife's reaction is what started this madness, and as i cant assume why the husband zoomed off, the reason could simply be that he was scared of her insane jealousy and/or because she was insanely jealous that he knew she would be making a scene with the possibly innocent person who was by his side.

again: both should be blamed IMHO!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Eteka1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
boxypane:
“She was unconscious and at the point of death” does not mean she’s dead.
She is a staff of Magistrate court Calabar, she died 3hours ago at Navy Victory hospital, Calabar.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Promotions: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
NobleAngell:
Well, there's nothing to say concerning the woman again, SHE'S DEAD. As for the man, I'm not sure he will get over this in a hurry. It will haunt him for a while.

Important lesson for those women who put their lives at risk because of husband.

Finally, May God punish every side chick of any married man out there especially if the wife was never anyone's side chick in the past.
why should God punish the side chick? She wasn't the one that made the vow at the altar, she's not the unfaithful one...rather direct the punishment to the unfaithful husband...
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by noCAP(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Foolishness. Men are hardly faithful. You won't really blame us. Our testosterone levels can get the best of us sometimes. But so far he doesn't neglect the family and treats you right, you shouldn't bother if he is cheating or not. When you should bother is when he starts neglecting his responsibilities. As for cheating and side chick. No be today e start and no be today e go end
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by mema900: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Apus:
Sad.

Now she has lost her position as wife and most importantly as Mother to her children.

And as a human!
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Ugmama(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl

He already killed her with his actions before the death came physical.

Too bad. Prik will stay one place for a while
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by cooooooks(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
No single airbag in the wreckage pictures.

No man/woman is worth your life.

Avoid adrenaline, it is a drug.

CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chei, she probably wasn’t wearing a seat belt so she could rush out and attack as soon as she double crossed. This would have saved her life because the impact wasn’t even that deep.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Promotions: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jflex07:
Women, note that men are polygamous in nature, if you find your husband cheating, don't try to do anything stupid at least for the sake of your sanity and your children. The least you can do is to deny him sex so that he doesn't infect you with any of these deadly diseases.. See as this one just end herself, mean while the side chick will take over the home and inherit the kids. So unfortunate.
men are not polygamous in nature biko... It all balls down to discipline
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by kingyakos: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
U marry problem
U no marry problem
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Jflex07(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Promotions:
men are not polygamous in nature biko... It all balls down to discipline
boils down to

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
franchasofficia:
If your partner cheats on you and you know you cannot endure being cheated on, the best and most honorable thing to do is to breakup, divorce and have your peace of mind being single.

I speak as a man, I don't know about women, no man is a saint, including your Pastors, Imam, your daddy, your brothers, your uncles and cousins. The only faithful man is the man that have not been caught. Don't think your friend's husband or your brother or your Pastor or Imam or uncle is better than your husband or boyfriend in terms of cheating, wait until you see your Dad's or husband's or boyfriends or Pastor's or Imam's dirty secrets.

I am speaking as a man, I don't know about women and how they handle pressure of cheating so don't come here to tell me that if a woman doesn't cheat why must a man cheat because you are not a man okay? Speak for your gender only!

Fighting a cheating partner, be it man or woman is foolishness done by people with no self worth.

And to all single and married people reading this, in as much as we all wish our partner remain faithful to us, the honest reality all over the world is that being faithful with one partner in our current overpopulated world filled with sexual content (everywhere you go) and financially handicapped people looking for short cuts to comfort is highly impossible, so always expect anything from your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, fiancee and lover.

Your being extremely beautiful or handsome does not mean your partner won't cheat on you. Your being rich will never stop your partner from cheating. Your being extremely good in sex and romance will never stop your partner from cheating and your being homely, friendly, tough, wise, smart, etc will never stop your partner from cheating once they decide to cheat.

My last advice to everybody is, whenever you want to cheat or engage in premarital sex or extramarital affairs, please make sure you use a good condom (contraceptive) to protect yourself from STDs and STIs. Buy good condom and wear them properly.

Dear ladies, stop dragging with a guy that you know will definitely bed you at the end, just be calm and advice him to get a condom and make sure he puts it on carefully, its for your own life not for him. Don't be too stubborn dragging with him until he inserts his dick into you raw, you are playing with fire.

Guys please for the sake of your future, always use a condom.

If you think your partner will never cheat on you or that you are too good to be cheated on, please kindly stay single or join the sisters and reverend fathers at the catholic monastry and devote your life to serving the Lord and stay away from anything sex!
I know the angle you are coming from but most won’t understand. One thing is a promiscuous man should not go into marriage because marriage means commitment and if you can’t keep to that please don’t frustrate someone’s daughter with your actions. Let me tell you this, no woman is ever comfortable to see her husband cheat, she may ignore you but I bet you that a day is coming when she won’t be able to take it any longer and it’s going to be hell based on bottled emotions, so no man should think his wife understands and have no problems with his cheating habits. Well, no man can ever cheat on me, I don’t joke with my territory and if the man still want to spread his seeds then he should make sure I never find out else that will be the last time he’ll ever sustain erection for another woman.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by OlujobaSamuel: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Calmcool:
Can you imagine? Just like that?

Na family don enter serious crisis including the side chick.

All these useless girls will not leave people's husbands alone.
Trust me, the lady never wooed the man, also, the man is likely to pay for the hotel and shopping, so no one is holding anyone's husband
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by BIDOO(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
OP change your title to "supposedly cheating husband"
as much as it is not a sign of cheating if your husband drives with a lady (it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague), her reaction is the reason why she is where she is....thus BOTH should be blamed!

Supposedly you said? Be reasonable enough and try to be logical in your reasoning! Why would a sane person speed off at the sight of his wife if he's no skeleton in his cupboard?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by casppyjay: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
justdogitto:
the person was on vacation and had all the time in the world d person will even attend d funeral sef
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Lionking1913(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
She's unconscious and not dead
CalabarPikin:

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Karemarealty288(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
OP change your title to "supposedly cheating husband"
as much as it is not a sign of cheating if your husband drives with a lady (it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague), her reaction is the reason why she is where she is....thus BOTH should be blamed!

Don't mind the general and uncultured myopic views that whenever a man rides with a woman they are romantically involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.