Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (92467 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by JooEeL(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:
Eyah, she realised too late that menascum cry

No man is worth dying for. RIP ma'am.

The husband is ugly by the way.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Where is the guarantee that the man was cheating?

Cheating or suspected? Did you catch him redhanded? Did the man confess so?

The man was with another lady yes but has it been proven he cheated? As a lady, dont you sometimes find yourself with a different man without sex involved?

RIP to the lady but whats up with this frenzy?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Alusiizizi(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

You stvpid bitch. The man is even better looking that the wife. He looks like he's loaded with cash too.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by kkonyeji(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed

Painfull Eve descendant
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Alusiizizi(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

Oh, before I forget, have you found a solution to your fishy vagina odor yet? You know, the only thing more repugnant than a bitch with feminine hygiene issues is a pile of shit.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by bisiswag(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Greenback:
They should be ready for willy willy grin
Are u a bside boy? Lol ,Wily wily Don die, na who kill am abi. RIP mamacita. So sad. It hurts. Women learn to love yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by fof1: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

U are an unserious Op... Husband and Wife are both Beautiful...But d Husband is Very Wicked Hearted, for making her feel insecured and to her early Grave...Very Sad indeed. May God Judge them well. RIP Pls

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Emdebby2: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
So sad! She took it far. People should learn to control their anger. There are other ways to solve issues. She wasn't supposed to be driving when she knew she was upset and angry but it's too late. RIP
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by spencekat(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

IF you are married, you will understand that most times it is not necessary beauty that keeps a man nor makes a man cheat.
The number one thing that chases a man out of his house is the NAGGING character.
No man ever ever survives that.
Beauty is completely different from Nagging!

When PEACE OF MIND becomes farfetched the man has got no alternative but to start keeping late nights or leave his house.
Very correct

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Alusiizizi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

Ah! Apologies as I seem to have forgotten yet another thing(bear with me as I have had too much to drink tonight, you understand). How is your brother, Koko the gorilla? I hope he is well.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by kkonyeji(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

Your comments reeks of so much pain.
You need to check the meaning of ugly again for ur comment to make sense.

Enwe, d man looks much better than d woman.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by extol1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
obembet:
99.9999999% of men can never make heaven.

the only 0.0000001 na my dad.. and heaven is sure for him
you disappointed me with this statement
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by spencekat(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
DeGLORIOUS:
But the wife fine pass the side chick. What are my fellows looking for?
No be beauty
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jacketaltrade: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
@siofra why you mute?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by imam07: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

I believe u never see a man to marry u. U are in pain
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by BigIyanga: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
So the side chic has won
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by latolz: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
MAY WE NEVER MAKE HASTY DECISIONS TO CUT SHORT OUR LIVES..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by pryingeyes(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
But, how did people know she was actually chasing her husband? Was she shouting? Because apparently their was no one in the vehicle with her.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by frozen70(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

This is very painful to both families and a great loss

I will keep saying this,
Women should learn to stop monitoring their husband's

Monitoring a man is like going for a suicide bomb

Leave him, when he is tired he will stop chasing other women

Is either you get BP or you die untimely death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Gkay1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na God go punish this man
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
obembet:

While 99.999999999% of women will definitely make heaven,

The only 0.000000001 will make hell and that is you.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by obembet(f): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:

While 99.999999999% of women will definitely make heaven,

The only 0.000000001 will make hell and that is you.

Why na?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
she
Died for love.
Love is a beautiful thing!!

she died because she was a jealous woman who couldnt control her temper.

Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed

see how all you people are talking ill of a man who just lost his wife... as if he is the one who jumped into a car and chased people like a mad person.

Gaary:
even the side chick no fine pass the woman sef..some men sef

any smart person knows that many men dont cheat because of beauty... if beauty was involved then many woudnt fukc their ugly maids.

obembet:

thinking the way you do, we should also say: 99.9999% of women are all wh0res, apart from our mothers. abi?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by BABANGBALI: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

the husband still fine pass your boyfriend
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Freelane33(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

Died chasing a wrong wave
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by BABANGBALI: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
The woman just died for nothing. It is always good for people to control their temperature and hanger
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
I'm fair complected and I dislike you too. The feeling is mutual.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Enimin: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

She even fine pass the side-chic. Foolish woman
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Honestfrend: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
angry
obembet:

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by DKM123: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nigerian men are evul. It's funny how foreign women think they are good men. The good ones are less than 2percent. Marry one at your own risk.

If you doubt how evul they are, check the comments on the first page.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

F00l
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by rickleye: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chasing to beat up husband or side chick ?
I have never heard this kind story before. You know he has seen you . You go home and pack his clothes outside !!!

I weep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.