Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? (62833 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / Is My Decision Right Or Wrong / Will I Regret My Decision Later On In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by GboyegaD(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

His mother is alive he also has three elder sisters living at home who are in the best position to take care of their grand daughter/ niece

If you want to be selfish, please leave her and her baby. You have acted worse by disown her so don't add to her stress. Leave the baby at 5 months, how more inhumane can you be?
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by flyingdutchman(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Get your Grand child. Don't be wicked
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by TheMostComplex1: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please bring back your daughter & her child
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by BRATISLAVA: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
bigtt76:
Sad but the absence of something led her into the current situation ...that something is home love. That also led you to disown her instead of standing by her. Same lack of love is making you give conditions to take care of your own blood ....she has only you. The guy can disappear abandoning them and it comes back to you. Show more love dear kiss

Sometimes it isn't love they lack, but it is loads of sex they want unrepentantly.

Depending on her attitude, he will know better what to do with her. He's clearly going to take care of her. It's the added responsibility of another man's child that he doesn't want.

She will learn her lessons.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by shogsman(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beat the crap out of the girl, release your anger then take her and the child back, it's your grandchild and you're responsible for it

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Daughterboard(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Let the Op take care of his daughter first and foremost and the issue of the baby's welfare would be considered.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by kelmicheal: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
wwwkaycom:
Your decision is not only bad but wicked. Where were you when such a ferociously poor guy was shacking your daughter?
I can imagine what your daughter is going through in the hand of a family that lacks the financial wherewithal to take care of basic medicare. I can conveniently refer to you as wicked for releasing your daughter to that kind of family. Are you sure she is feeding well? She made a mistake right, but you made an even greater one by throwing her out to be devoured by that verocious thing you called her boyfriend. Someone who can't afford basic medicare! E wicked Sir. Go and get the girl and her little daughter out of that dungeon before that poor boyfriend impregnate her again. I don't think you understand the psychology of such ferociously poor guys, they live and swim in poverty, do nothing about their live and hope a miracle will happen one day and they'll eventually get out of their miseries. Deliver your daughter and her little girl now!

U are now blaming the girl's father for her daughter ordeal abi? Where the father there when her daughter was sleeping around with guy/guys at that age? Your advice is encouraging other teenegers out there to go and get pregnant without the consequences knowing too well that they have parents to welcome or accept their waywardness
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Mom007(f): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Oga, you don't throw out the baby with the bath water... You don't disown your child over a mistake like this. Or would you swear that your first sexual encounter was with your wife? Jesus himself said let he without sin cast the first stone. Where is her mother sef? Its nor hard to guess why she went astray.
Pls go and help your child before she dies pls else her blood is on you.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Pearl05(f): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

I will not waste any money to get a nanny.
I have other children and I cannot just focus on her.
The money I will be wasting on a nanny should be spend on her siblings

Do you realised that it was your failure as a parent that caused this? How well do you relate with your children sir/ma? Is not about paying school fee and food on their table. Please let down your shoulders/ego and do the proper thing for your ward.

That baby is your grandchild and innocent of the whole circumstance. Don't let your anger consume you lest you lose your daughter. You are still hurting but please take her and child for treatment and love.

She made mistake yes but beauty can come from the ashes. Help her, get counsellor to talk to her, enroll her back to school. If she has written her O'level , Open University is a good place for her. She can study and learn a craft to use to support herself. She can also do sales Rep. work .

Please forgive and forget. Forgive her forgive yourself.
When you beat a child with one hand , draw her back with the other hand to console her.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by vivavik(f): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

My 7 years old doesn't stay alone at home he go to after school lessons I pick him up at 5pm Mon to thrusday we go home together , on Friday his mother pick him up he stay with her for weekend.
My daughter is sick i have seen her picture that her boyfriend father has sent to me and i couldnt hold my tears .
she urgently needs medical care and I want her to be stress free her health is very important for me the baby has her father and her father people who can take care of her while I am taking care of mine.
I rather bring her home alone and do my best as a father for her to get well because if anything happen to her I will never forgive myself.

Your grandchild might not be healthy too, seeing as the mother is unhealthy.
It kinda links together somehow especially since the are financially handicapped.
Please please help them out ASAP before it becomes too late.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by YankeeJJC(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ulunne777:
Bring her back oo.My neighbor sent her daughter away like this to her boyfriend only for the guy to give her another pregnancy barely 2 months after birth of the first pregnancy which now resulted in twins. cheesy

2 16 yr old children grin totally dependent on their parents.Now the boys mother sent the girl away with the babies ,say she like prick too much and after ppl begging the girl's parents,they now accepted 3 babies grin. .

Manage one now before the poor man will turn her to a baby factory grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by budaatum: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
CraigslistAD:
Dear Survivor2020

I read your story on frontpage and I thought I should share my own little experience, maybe you'll have a change of heart

My elder sister got pregnant in the year 2000, I was only 6 years old then and the last child of my parents. We were 6 children; 4 boys and 2 girls and she was the eldest in the house.

My parents were furious, she was sent out of the house and just like your story, the guy that got her pregnant was also too young to start a family.

That was how my elder sister roamed about till she gave birth under poor conditions to a beautifulbaby girl. She'll hide in the Bush neat our home while we sneak food to her and her child.
I can't forget the day my mom caught her hiding behind the tree near our house and brought them back. We all forgave each other and started life as a family again.

As if that was not enough, my other elder sister got pregnant again when she was about to write her WAEC. Hers was even more embarrassing because almost everyone in my community knew except us in the family. Well, we'd learnt from the first experience, so we let her be. She gave birth to a handsome boy.

Both got married and moved on with their lives.

From 2015 to 2018 I lost 3 siblings. One of my elder brothers and the two sisters.

The girl that my elder sister gave birth to got married last year, and honestly I don't know how my mother would have fared without her. She's the woman of the house , the first daughter and the only daughter and we wey be men of the house respect her. My mom just came back from vacation from her house last week. She's the only one my mom can have a proper girls talk with. Imagine if she'd died in that Bush then...

The boy my other elder sister gave birth to is the most intelligent boy anyone could wish for as a brother. He was born in 2007, but he's grown to be a very wise and hardworking boy. He's not very book smart, but he is very hardworking and responsible and he's the man of the house now.

Whilst me and my other elder brothers go in search of greener pastures, these two wonderful people have held the home front.

The last time I travelled home and my mom and I was having the conversation, she kept thanking God for giving us those two perfect mistakes. And God will continue to bless them.

In conclusion, I'm begging you to go take back your daughter and her child before that guy impregnate her again. At 17, she still has her life before her and can still come good.
Thank you

I feel you posted this here somewhere already but I just had to..
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Alapogentle: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
GboyegaD:

If you want to be selfish, please leave her and her baby. You have acted worse by disown her so don't add to her stress. Leave the baby at 5 months, how more inhumane can you be?
bros Abeg help me nau

1 Like

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by DLuciano: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:
My 17 years old brought shame to me last year she got pregnant, I have disowned her and sent her packing. She is staying with her boyfriend in his family home.

She gave birth 5 months ago she has been sick ever since she had the baby and the boyfriend doesn't have any money to take care of her. Plus the living condition is not suitable for her in her condition.

I have forgiven her and I want to take her back home so I can take her to the hospital for treatment but I don't want her to come with her baby. Please note there is only me and my 7 years old son at home. I work and my son goes to school till 5pm.

I don't have time to babysit the baby.
I want the father to take care of his child while I take care of mine.
I hope my decision is not bad?
It will be so cruel of you to separate the baby from the mother, do you know what you are saying and how do you think It's possible? Baby and mother bond! Except you want to commit murder!
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by cedricksly: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:
My 17 years old brought shame to me last year she got pregnant, I have disowned her and sent her packing. She is staying with her boyfriend in his family home.

She gave birth 5 months ago she has been sick ever since she had the baby and the boyfriend doesn't have any money to take care of her. Plus the living condition is not suitable for her in her condition.

I have forgiven her and I want to take her back home so I can take her to the hospital for treatment but I don't want her to come with her baby. Please note there is only me and my 7 years old son at home. I work and my son goes to school till 5pm.

just kuku hit the pikin with rock for head or slit his throat, fucking wicked soul.... E no go better for you for this life... How would you want to take in your child on the Condition that she abandon her own child, what kind of a mother would that make her, thinking she will agree to this your nonsense How do you even sleep at night as a man or woman You Are wicked than the devil.... Kuku just leave the girl with her child for where she get peace of mind, coz I now see why you could not contain your daughter before she got pregnant, no average person would want to stay with a wicked soul like you, and maybe her getting pregnant was the only way she could stay away from you, have you thought about that Wicked soul

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by CCC2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Your decision from the day u found out she was pregnant has been wrong. I know it hurts but adopting the child with a clear document and integrating him or her as ur child will be the best. However, you can retract your step and do the right thing. If anything happens to your daughter, u will not be able to forgive urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by millhouse: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
wwwkaycom:
Your decision is not only bad but wicked. Where were you when such a ferociously poor guy was shacking your daughter?
I can imagine what your daughter is going through in the hand of a family that lacks the financial wherewithal to take care of basic medicare. I can conveniently refer to you as wicked for releasing your daughter to that kind of family. Are you sure she is feeding well? She made a mistake right, but you made an even greater one by throwing her out to be devoured by that verocious thing you called her boyfriend. Someone who ca hv n't afford basic medicare! E wicked Sir. Go and get the girl and her little daughter out of that dungeon before that poor boyfriend impregnate her again. I don't think you understand the psychology of such ferociously poor guys, they live and swim in poverty, do nothing about their live and hope a miracle will happen one day and they'll eventually get out of their miseries. Deliver your daughter and her little girl now!
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by hope4nigeria(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What he did is okay. She needs to taste the life she wanted, lest she becomes like a user on the forum who wanted to kill her elder sister, who was footing her bills with a hooligan, because of teenage ghetto sex.

If he didn't let her live with him, the person who got her pregnant would have no responsibility except to sneak into his house to have sex with his daughter and pretend to be a man ready to take care of his child. Also, his daughter would never understand the privilege of avoiding teenage pregnancy.

The OP is on the right track. Life isn't all about making mistakes and getting a pat on the back. Tough love is good, too.
so she and baby should go and die because she make mistake. You are worse than bokoharam
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by millhouse: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Congrats !! You’re a grandpa... many would have wished to be in your shoes ... embrace life and move on
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by EzePaschal(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

You will regret it in the future if you don't take both of them back home
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Geminiivory: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

My 7 years old doesn't stay alone at home he go to after school lessons I pick him up at 5pm Mon to thrusday we go home together , on Friday his mother pick him up he stay with her for weekend.
My daughter is sick i have seen her picture that her boyfriend father has sent to me and i couldnt hold my tears .
she urgently needs medical care and I want her to be stress free her health is very important for me the baby has her father and her father people who can take care of her while I am taking care of mine.
I rather bring her home alone and do my best as a father for her to get well because if anything happen to her I will never forgive myself.

PLS.GO AHEAD , GET YOUR DAUGHTER AND TAKE CARE OF HER HEALTH. as you ve said, if anythingworse happens to her, you wont forgive yourself.. Dont let it get to that ..ACT QUICKLY...
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Mike008(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
What is shocking is how you have been able to live without your flesh and blood all these while without any form of remorse, save for the fact that her health condition has now attracted your sympathy.
Banishing your daughter does not make you the best father in the world. Imagine your 7 old son growing up without her sister.
I am sure you are a Christian and you remember the story of the prodigal son. Imagine what the society will be like if all parents disowned their children for every wrong, or God himself shows man no forgiveness.

You did wrong oga, very wrong. The least you can do is accept her back with her baby.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by saysugar(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
cool
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by judedwriter(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Selfishness will only make you depressed.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by AgentGoat: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
My oga make you try help the baby and mama abeg
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dear OP, I do not see any issues with teenage pregnancy as long as they love each other.

I have a pretty daughter, and it will cost me at least $300,000 to nurse each child but that can not make me allow my daughter to suffer any poverty.

If this same is to happen to my daughter, she will be in my home right now with my grandchild.

But I wouldn't let a poor person keep my daughter and granddaughter. If such a man is intelligent and hardworking, I will personally make him rich for the sake of my daughter and granddaughter.

Being human is precious. Love one another.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by shogsman(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

I can't take both of them my daughter is sick she need rest and time to recover
Sir,what has happened has happened and the only thing to do now is to accept responsibility for them please
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

Oga bring your grandson home. Blood is thicker than water

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by kaboninc(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:
[s]My concern is my daughter who is my blood the baby has a father who should be concern about her not me.
My daughter health is more important than the baby because if anything happens to her i will never forgive myself [/s]

Something is definitely wrong with you. Yet you call yourself a father...
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by juman(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Take care of her in the boyfriend house.
He will assist her taking care of the baby.
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Survivor2020:

I can't take both of them my daughter is sick she need rest and time to recover
sire, seems you have made up your mind but I will tell you something.. nobody can take care of the baby like her mother either sick or not..
Re: I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? by geezynoni: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
That baby is your grandkid whether you like it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.