Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed (42927 Views)

Issue With NYSC Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by hkidola00(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Teaser4:
Go and look for 10 odds
Stake 500k on it, you go win 5M….

Dust your passport, go get one if you don’t have and get the hell out of that country.
haaa..bro

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by plantainbender(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
smiley laughing in a way that please God

Truthdeypain:

I just died grin grin
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by internet: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
OK, as the topic says i have 500k in my account and i intend to come to lagos after service. Any advice from matured people here? I'm praying for divine direction but let me hear your advices.

Note: no relative in lagos so i'm starting from scratch with accomodation and all
u can start a tramadol business it is very lucrative. But first sort out ur rent, bcuz u will not live under the bridge and be doing the business.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Sirchiboy: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jones90:

I have a well furnished single room in an estate at Ijaiye ojokoro for sub-let. It's well furnished with everything you will ever need to live comfortably.
Dstv
Tv
Wardrobe
Light is 20hrs minimum. Federal light
Table top gas cooker and cylinder, mattress, fan, fridge, plate, pots spoon etc. Cabinet etc. Just move in with your clothes only... That's all. Very secured estate

My baby mama will be relocating to PH this month end as she prefer PH to lagos after staying 3yrs in Lagos. So the house will be locked due to those properties as i don't to sell them. Video is available on request and verification of identity is a must for both parties.

Chat me up if interested..
Can i apply
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by NathanxxL(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
OK, as the topic says i have 500k in my account and i intend to come to lagos after service. Any advice from matured people here? I'm praying for divine direction but let me hear your advices.

Note: no relative in lagos so i'm starting from scratch with accomodation and all

How u do am?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Unibenfucker834: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
that money wey dem dey display for that forum them go pay us or na just for fun
King4479: The site is very fast. It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Sirchiboy: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
ovieigho:

Go to mushin or mafoluku oshodi ,
Get like one room apartment (100k or less ) in a year

Then go to computer village , get a shop to link with ( you don’t have to pay ) its easy ! Buy phones and sell … on and offline people will rush you …

My friend that can’t read n write went to computer village with 100k ! He is a multi millionaire now !

Don’t under estimate Nigerians and gadgets
How many years did he take him to become millionaire
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Roman7(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Carry sharp 3 odds
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by WarriAproko: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Play 2 odd grin
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Enter ladipo. If you are Igbo connect with your state people: Anambra, Enugu etc. , start buying and selling Camry parts.
One thing I’m sure of is that you will never go hungry or homeless.
But all the book wey u don read go evaporate from ur brain.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by WarriAproko: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
I dun borrow all d loan apps reach 100k. I dun block dem. grin

2 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by fxid10(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Start buying high quality and affordable sneakers from me, and sell at double the cost price or more.
With N6500, you can get anyone of the sneakers below.
If you join my whatsapp wholesale group, you will see more at prices that will keep your mouth open.

Join my whatsapp group to see more and enjoy the discounts. I will add you if you reach me on whatsapp

+2349035563403

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by LucemFerre: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Leave the country by sea... its cheaper
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by kinsnazzy: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Invest o. If interested DM me.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by EduBrazil1991(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Are you going to Lagos to look for an office or white-collar job or the regular street hustle?

Don't go to Lagos and start buying and selling with that amount oo.

I started with that amount in an underdeveloped State like kogi and I couldn't keep up with the economic downturn. Lagos will be worse.

Use 400k to buy farm products and hoard for a few months and you will be surprised after sales.

No go do 80 to 100k job oooo
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by enoch273: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
I strongly suggest you sort out accomodations first and keep saving while at it, but in the meantime those going for NYSC can enjoy exclusive discounts purchasing superior high capacity powerbanks from oraimo eShop.

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Jones90: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Can i apply

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Messi1997: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
You are making a big mistake,only accomodation will consume your rent.When looking for a house you will pay 1 year rent agreement and commission,agency fee and caution fee.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by olaodun: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
I am an elderly man with necessary experience first sort out accommodation come to ikorodu a room less than 80k , get a laptop start selling online like jumia and konga and other online business also I don't your course you need laptop and a good smartphone to sell online and to apply for jobs u can let me know if you need any other advice
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Jamestown123: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
RepoMan007:
In Jigawa or Osogbo maybe, but Lagos with N500k, the Lord is your strength indeed.

As for business idea. If you could manage to do maybe roadside food business because I can't imagine any business you will do with what's left of that amount after buying mattress, stove, basics and paying rent.
Listening to advice from some Nigerians self is discouraging and pathetic. People are coming to Lagos with lesser amount than that to start and life. Some with hard work have managed to make it out here. They are a lot of opportunities and businesses to start in Lagos with less than 500k, or you think 500k is small money to you? There are a lot of places to live under 200k per annum in Lagos, even under 150k self.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Graceypete0: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=116978900][/quote]

You can chat me up on whatsap
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by damble: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
olaodun:
I am an elderly man with necessary experience first sort out accommodation come to ikorodu a room less than 80k , get a laptop start selling online like jumia and konga and other online business also I don't your course you need laptop and a good smartphone to sell online and to apply for jobs u can let me know if you need any other advice
Baba agbalagba, ejami si
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by garfield1: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Like I’m even regretting why I brought the topic to Nairaland self. Anyway, I’ll figure it out. Thanks

My brother,help me with small token from there..show your boy love
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by erenax: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
I have a crypto currency signal group that you can join but you'll pay an entry fee from it, you don't need to travel anywhere, just trade crypto from home. You can turn over your Capital in folds, It's a crypto group run by the best in Africa , respond to this messages if you're interested. I have some screenshots to show you our results. You won't ever regret it if you go in.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by highness25(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
nurez305:
How ? Total alawi for a year is 420k, that is if you don't touch it at all abi you add kidnapping business to your own service ?
no be small thing. I served in Anambra when the state was paying 8k monthly, I don't know if they still pay till date, even with the 33k and 8k from State what I saved was only 100k. My family benefited from this money right from beginning. I don't know how someone can save up to this amount while serving in this country right now. The way people believe lies nowadays is something else.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by ogene144(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Thanks, I will. As for survival, I'm an online type of guy so I don't really need to stress going out to look for something to do. I can sort myself out in that area. Thanks for the advice

I am an agent in Lagos State i can help u get accommodation for mainland
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by holysaint1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
talk2hb1:

Try getting an offer first before relocating.

Op... This is your best chance for now since you dont have anyone here.

I dont know your perception about this lagos. But i have to say it to you that Lagos no too nice ooo..

So try do your homework well before u migrate.

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Bloooody(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

You want to use 500k to start life in lagos?

I seriously pity you and the level of suffering you'll experience.

That's not even enough to rent a standard apartment

Instead of you to think about living in cheaper states like Ibadan, it's an expensive place like lagos.

Sorry
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Thanks, I will. As for survival, I'm an online type of guy so I don't really need to stress going out to look for something to do. I can sort myself out in that area. Thanks for the advice
. GUY, YOU CAN NEVER GET ANY SELF CONTAIN AT N150K IN ANY PART OF MAINLAND NOW, EVEN A SINGLE ROOM FACE ME I FACE YOU, I MEAN JUST A SINGLE ROOM, YOU WILL BE AMAZED AS HOW YOU WILL FINISH THAT N500K FOR FOR RENT ALONE. COST OF A DECENT SINGLE ROOM AROYND MAINLAND GOES FOR 10K PER MONTH, LETS ASSUME YOU ARE PAYING FOR A YEAR WHICH WILL BE DIFFICULT TO GET IN THE MAINLAND. YOU WILL HAVE YO PAY N240K FOR 2 YEARS IN A DISGUSTING COMPOUND, YOU WILL PAY AGENCY AND AGREEMENT N60K, DAMAGES N30K, YOU HAVE TO BUDGET N50K FOR OTHER REPAIRS., WIRING AND PAINTING, BEFORE YOU SAY JACK THE 500K IS GONE. MY ADVICE DONT EVEN THINK OF COMING DOWN TO RENT AN ACOMMODATION WITH THAT MONEY IN LAGOS. WHAT YOU SHOULD ALSO LOOK OUT FOR DUBIOUS HOUSE AG3NT WHO RENT SAME HOUSR TO MAY BE 10 TENANT, YOU ALSO FACTOR POSIBILITY OF FALLING A PRE TO THEM..
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Abolarin91(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
That means you don'tneedadvice. You have target already...
SimpleGuy001:

The places I target to work are in Lagos. I mean the good paying ones with career prospects are in Lagos, port and Abuja. Majorly in lagos
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by dmill: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

My dear brother, my advice for you is to seek for advisers on what kind of business can you start with 500k.

Please and please!!! Don't think of any lagos. Did your pastor said if you did not go to lagos, you won't progress in life.

You think you have 500k, you have it all. Your 500k did not reach transport fare in lagos, yeah confirm it, am telling you the fact.

So my dear brother, wherever location you are, you can make it there. Just seek for advisers for little scale business for you to start and grow.

A little word is enough for the wise man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.