Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. (13425 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by CUMIN: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Bad boy ....I guess the lady customer no get money to pay for uber

Actually she paid in full. We both spoke till we locked eyes I suggest we should park she agreed. I touched her she didn't put on any defense. We enter back seat.

Banged and continue the journey.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by kologba: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Plenty na...I na get strength to day toast woman...if I say make u come. My house and u came... relationship don start be that...which one be toasting.....woma go just dey carry u play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Illegal1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to lie their lives out just to feel among. grin grin When in reality, they've passed through so many heartbreaks and rejections from we ladies hence the reason they retired to being "Online Redpillers" and taking their frustrations out at any slightest provocation grin grin

dis babe u too funny...
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Eleyigidgan: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
OKOATA:
Uruan Loc Govt.
hope you used protection cos these girls no get joy oo
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by jeromestarks: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
During my final year days wen I was abt going for Nysc

And you write like this undecided lipsrsealed

Ican bet my teat you schooled in the west ..
He's an idiot. All he learned in school is about sex.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by jeromestarks: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

A very good Example of THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED grin grin grin

You have knacked heaven and earth (In your wildest imaginations I guess) grin grin grin but just take a look at your house on your profile grin grin grin U must be one of those brainless people who rush to buy cars without having any investment just to give people the impression that "I am Rich" when in reality they are not grin cheesy Average and Poor minds will always try to impress Peoplegrin grin grin

That's if you even have a car sef grin grin grin
It's possible he has fvcked many girls without knowing their names.
You see all those village parties that last till late nights ehhh, guys do a lot of fvcking.
Village wedding parties are the worst. Once a girl travelled to her village for wedding, don't trust her. Some will go 5 days before the wedding and get to help the families prepare.

A friend of mine fvcked a girl one night and he didn't even know her. Girl got drunk and lay close to this oga who is also drunk. Brother lifted her skirt and inserted his rod. THe finished and the girl stood, pulled her skirt up and left.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Lifestone(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
jeromestarks:

It's possible he has fvcked many girls without knowing their names.
You see all those village parties that last till late nights ehhh, guys do a lot of fvcking.
Village wedding parties are the worst. Once a girl travelled to her village for wedding, don't trust her. Some will go 5 days before the wedding and get to help the families prepare.

A friend of mine fvcked a girl one night and he didn't even know her. Girl got drunk and lay close to this oga who is also drunk. Brother lifted her skirt and inserted his rod. THe finished and the girl stood, pulled her skirt up and left.
**** that's rape

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
IVORY2009:

Are you a girl?

Yh
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Uncle96(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
A friend brougt some girls over, we were all playing truth or dare, I lost.. I noticed all the girls were into me and totally ignored my friend that brought them. One dared to kiss me first lost she she did.

I lost again her friend dared to see my dick... I let her.. 3hrs later I ended up giving one attention and we fcked while Standing in the kitchen store.

Things I enjoy for looking good.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by imagrg(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
I like this lady!
How can we see, madam?
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to lie their lives out just to feel among. grin grin When in reality, they've passed through so many heartbreaks and rejections from we ladies hence the reason they retired to being "Online Redpillers" and taking their frustrations out at any slightest provocation grin grin

I get PMs from them everyday, but guess what? They use their alternate monikers to do it because shame wouldn't allow them to use their main monikers grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by OKOATA(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
hope you used protection cos these girls no get joy oo
That happened since 2013 bro. Long time thing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Mattsilva: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
I have nacked many without even knowing their names,infact I have nacked a pretty corper I gave a lift in my car ,we stopped along the expressway and entered bush when it became obvious that an accident is certain considering how she was giving me head while I was driving,konji no dey mercy some girls
If this is true, you got no reason to blame buharific regime for his lack of inresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

When grow up a little bit u will understand philosophy of life.

When u re under 40, there is high tendency to be leaving in mirage.

For now, you re still in hallucinating stage of life, one day u will remember my advise...

My prayer is that, you will look back and still thank God and not full of regrets.

Before I go. Vigina is more or less of fantasy game, wen u release, tension in ur body will go and ur eyes will clear. What u might have lost for that 5 mins of fantasy game, you may not recover it in ur life time.

They had been fuckkkking long time before your fore father was born and they will still be fuckkkking long time when ur skeleton would have rotten in the grave.

So u saying u don't like womens..corrřrrect?...bro u are u gays sir?(no oofencsse) angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Coinwarrior: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
blingxx:

I hardly toast , I don't even know how to do that anymore yet we dey fvck pussy pass those who dey in relationship
how are you doing it dear
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Coinwarrior: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
CUMIN:

Whatever...no be me go marry her. Everybody get his/her skeleton including you and I.

I have banged a lady customer when I was doing Uber.
how did you do that lady customer chief..give me hint

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by ASAPFERG1: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Igbo people and sex.
Useless tribe

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by mespusinglez(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
CUMIN:

Whatever...no be me go marry her. Everybody get his/her skeleton including you and I.

I have banged a lady customer when I was doing Uber.
EXPLAIN IN DETAILS grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Psych412(f): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo people and sex. Useless tribe
Yoruba urchins...useless tribe

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Aiel123: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
lereinter:

No be everyone walking is human being
I see...
You talking from experience?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Francis32: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo people and sex.
Useless tribe
Bro, dis na romance page not politics... No dey insult pple here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Anieke77(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
During my final year days wen I was abt going for Nysc

And you write like this undecided lipsrsealed

Ican bet my teat you schooled in the west ..
boss ������
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by ASAPFERG1: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Psych412:
Yoruba urchins...useless tribe
prostitute yamlegg igbo girl
Gtfo and enter the brothel you osu
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Powerfly(f): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:
actually if anybody is gonna die its you like why would you allow jesus on your profile abeg fvck off before you chop ban

You're ment.
Jesus wey die for me...did he do that because I was righteous?
Bloody fornicator.. shocked
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Psych412(f): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
prostitute yamlegg igbo girl Gtfo and enter the brothel you osu
obanje, demon.... Yoruba black shit

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by fumisko(f): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Can u give MouthAction without condom or condom must be on?.
Person dey catch hiv etc from MouthAction?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by IVORY2009(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by excell0001: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2022
fumisko:
Can u give MouthAction without condom or condom must be on?.
Person dey catch hiv etc from MouthAction?

getting hiv from mouth action is possible and no you don't do mouth action with condom on. that's why you need a trusted patner who has at least done hiv test
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Chaos14: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Powerfly:

You're ment. Jesus wey die for me...did he do that because I was righteous? Bloody fornicator.. shocked
Ban loading
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by ASAPFERG1: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Psych412:
obanje, demon.... Yoruba black shit
igbo akpu smelly animal grin
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Francis32: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
igbo akpu smelly animal grin
Chidish
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by akeeng: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2022
Powerfly:

Death to you too
You still go about cussing people on nairaland. Shame on you power fly

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Powerfly(f): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
akeeng:

You still go about cussing people on nairaland. Shame on you power fly

Shame on you for not minding your business.
Now stop mentioning me. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Nude Photos Of Ghanaian Curvy Model Kelly Shared Online ( 5 Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.