Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. (13417 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Willsland(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
During my final year days wen I was abt going for Nysc

And you write like this undecided lipsrsealed

Ican bet my teat you schooled in the west ..

God abeggg

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Tegabadguy(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2022
yes............. but with money
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by OKOATA(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2022
There's this girl when I was serving in Akwa Ibom, no need to toast this girl. You see her wondering around the village in skimpy dresses, just call her and tell her she should come into the lodge, that's all.
Na all the male corpers had a taste of her except a few who just didn't. Her name's Blessing, Na why I no fit name my pikin blessing. Infact any girl named blessing for that village na free giver. She wasn't the only one though but this particular girl just didn't care, she's like a nymphomaniac.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by lereinter(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2022
No be everyone walking is human being

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by CUMIN: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2022
One of my sister friend was a nurse that came to treat me.

I enjoyed the girl well.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Slmgirldippussy: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2022
CUMIN:
One of my sister friend was a nurse that came to treat me.

I enjoyed the girl well.

Your sisters friend ...do you know bird of a feather flock together.
Na so ur sister swf dey do

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by CUMIN: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Your sisters friend ...do you know bird of a feather flock together.
Na so ur sister swf dey do

Whatever...no be me go marry her. Everybody get his/her skeleton including you and I.

I have banged a lady customer when I was doing Uber.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by 3nity7: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
OKOATA:
There's this girl when I was serving in Akwa Ibom, no need to toast this girl. You see her wondering around the village in skimpy dresses, just call her and tell her she should come into the lodge, that's all.
Na all the male corpers had a taste of her except a few who just didn't. Her name's Blessing, Na why I no fit name my pikin blessing. Infact any girl named blessing for that village na free giver. She wasn't the only one though but this particular girl just didn't care, she's like a nymphomaniac.

be lyk say dis blessing dem na cheerful givers o
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Starz825(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

Damn sure..he schooled in the East
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Eleyigidgan: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
blingxx:

I hardly toast , I don't even know how to do that anymore yet we dey fvck pussy pass those who dey in relationship
people Sabi lie for this forum sha
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Eleyigidgan: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
OKOATA:

was she pretty or just endured with assets?
which LGA?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Eleyigidgan: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Starz825:
Damn sure..he schooled in the East
you're a fool as well. how did you assume that bastard born throway pikin Carndidlaydee is igbo?
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by blingxx(m): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
people Sabi lie for this forum sha

Na bruh , depend on the area you reside and how you take package yourself , naija girls are fuckin cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Aguilar(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
I wish cry. I like the type that just knows what you want and go straight to the point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by falcon01: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sirangle12:
Plenty nah

Countless times
Especially in the university
a friend's girlfriend comes with a friend then baam grin

Or y'all meet at a party then you hit it.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by obinna58(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Do we need to toast babe before we fvk
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by davillian(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Till now I haven't
After we nack relationship don start be that.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by delzbaba(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
its called olosho runs.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Powerfly(f): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chaos14:
Sheistoougly

Death to you too
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by OKOATA(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
was she pretty or just endured with assets?
which LGA?
Uruan Loc Govt.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by culf: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Hahhahahahha wahala � grin

I dey tell you. no be small wahala that day ooo
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by culf: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!! grin grin grin

na everything be lie for una eye. Meanwhile of what use is it for me to lie? the subject reminded me of the incidence and I decided to share it. I got tired of keeping condom that will eventually expire and I will buy again but from that day, I got a good reason not to get tired if keeping condom because I won't wish my enemy the psychological trauma my guy went through.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Slmgirldippussy: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
CUMIN:

Whatever...no be me go marry her. Everybody get his/her skeleton including you and I.

I have banged a lady customer when I was doing Uber.

Bad boy ....I guess the lady customer no get money to pay for uber
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Fiscus105(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
OKOATA:

Beware of destiny snatcher!

75% of women/ladies/girls have familiar spirits.

Take it ! Rebuff it at ur perils

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Francis32:
Have u ever slept with a decent girl without toasted her. How easy... share your experience.

yessssnnna....6 times sir.....OLOSHO... they don't need toasting...MOINEY FOR POCKET..BACCCK FOR GROUND!!!(REAL TALK)) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Beware of destiny snatcher!

75% of women/ladies/girls have familiar spirits.

Take it ! Rebuff it at ur perils

^^^^Story..
.bro u don't love puccccci? angry
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Amb1045(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
The only thing I said to her was babe, it has been a while I nack last. Allow me to f**k you please, I started removing her clothes she said stop do you have condom, thank God condom dee my house that day from there we just dee nack as we like she turn back to say I was using style to nack her without asking her out. She was the best nack I ever had then anything I wanted she does to me. I miss that lady though. Currently the girl has friend zone me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Fiscus105(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^^^Story..
.bro u don't love puccccci? angry

When you grow up a little bit u will understand philosophy of life.

When u re under 40, there is high tendency to be leaving in mirage.

For now, you re still in hallucinating stage of life, one day u will remember my advise...

My prayer is that, you will look back and still thank God and not full of regrets.

Before I go Vigina is more or less of fantasy game, wen u release, tension in ur body will go and ur eyes will clear. Meanwhile, what u might have lost for that 5 mins of funfare, you might not recover it in ur life time!

They had been fuckkkking long time before your fore fathers were born and they would still be fuckkkking long long time when ur skeleton would have rotten in the grave.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Chris2863(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

no be lie

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Konjiboii: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
So many times, mostly during university days.
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Chaos14: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Powerfly:

Death to you too
actually if anybody is gonna die its you like why would you allow jesus on your profile abeg fvck off before you chop ban

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by IVORY2009(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mirabella00:
Okay

Are you a girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) / Nude Photos Of Ghanaian Curvy Model Kelly Shared Online ( 5 Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.