Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. (13422 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by akeeng: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Powerfly:

Shame on you for not minding your business.
Now stop mentioning me. angry
Just stop cussing people upandan on this forum if not we will ban you for 10 years

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Powerfly(f): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2022
akeeng:

Just stop cussing people upandan on this forum if not we will ban you for 10 years

We keh?
Young Man speak for yourself angry
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by akeeng: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Powerfly:

We keh?
Young Man speak for yourself angry
Yes, WE!

And who are you calling young man? sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by torqque7(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30
CUMIN:

Whatever...no be me go marry her. Everybody get his/her skeleton including you and I.

I have banged a lady customer when I was doing Uber.
Abeg drop the Uber bang story grin
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Igbofirstson: 7:51pm On Apr 30
Carndidlaydee:
During my final year days wen I was abt going for Nysc

And you write like this undecided lipsrsealed

Ican bet my teat you schooled in the west ..
the most educated tribe in nigeria grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Igbofirstson: 7:56pm On Apr 30
OKOATA:
There's this girl when I was serving in Akwa Ibom, no need to toast this girl. You see her wondering around the village in skimpy dresses, just call her and tell her she should come into the lodge, that's all.
Na all the male corpers had a taste of her except a few who just didn't. Her name's Blessing, Na why I no fit name my pikin blessing. Infact any girl named blessing for that village na free giver. She wasn't the only one though but this particular girl just didn't care, she's like a nymphomaniac.

I knack blessing too for akwaibom during my service year are you sure she is not the same girl grin
Re: Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. by Sapasenator: 10:59pm On Apr 30
okoroemeka:
I have nacked many without even knowing their names,infact I have nacked a pretty corper I gave a lift in my car ,we stopped along the expressway and entered bush when it became obvious that an accident is certain considering how she was giving me head while I was driving,I didn't even know her name,konji no dey mercy some girls

J know that girl, her name na konjilia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father / Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.