Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (77175 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Jokkarm2: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Guy, no time for all this , just move on silently, if she calls , pick, how are you? Say fine . If she comes, nack, but inside you , you know is over since . Na you Dee disturb your self .

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by udeze73(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
Ha!ha!ha!ha!

My guy. To be openly honest, I suspect she broke up with you a while back already.

When things change in our lives, it makes us reassess our circumstances. I suspect getting that job made her reassess her relationship with you and most likely, from your self absorbed post, she found the negatives far outweigh the positives and she legged it.

So while you were busy selfishly fuming at her for not coming to drop dead at your Almighty feet on Sundays after working 6 day weeks, she had already moved on. So the question you came here to ask is irrelevant.

Next time, think about what you can do to make life easier for someone you say you love "truthly", though I don't understand what that word means. When you start off by thinking of how you can make things easier for your mate, he or she will usually reciprocate the gesture, if they are decent people.

...and what if they are not decent people
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by udeze73(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mike008:
"TRUTHLY", na something wey de hungry you wey you never get for long de make you vex. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You needed to be more supportive than make demands. A bit selfish of you.
If you truly value her and the future of you both, use all this time you have to yourself and develop yourself too.

Person work Monday to Saturday, you want make she come work Sunday again, haba! you no want make she rest? grin grin grin grin grin

i even work on sundays. i dey work like this. last week was same. no time for laundry sef. imagine a lady breaking up with me because i could not abandon work and offer her GBOLA
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by phemmyfour: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

I’m so tired of the relationship as we hardly see so decided to cut it off

What do y’all think I’m i right in doing so?
You really left her "truthly"
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Michelle70:
she was supposed to take u over her job?
You took it personal.

Some guys just want to be foolish even when it is clearly written..A woman in love, does everything to be around her man..The moment she brings excuse..government don change hand.. grin

Any experienced guy will know this..And if the guy is daft, next you will hear from her is baby can we just stop kissing and having sex.. cheesy

As a man, just know you have lost second leg of semi-final in a champions league..

Either you make a move quick or get burnt.

Lovers don't make excuses for themselves, rather they make excuses for outsiders so they can have time for themselves.

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by LINSAR: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
folake4u:

Thank you oh. I celebrate with her too.!!

If reverse were to be the case, the lady will be complaining the guy isn't giving her enough attention. She will use that as an excuse to cheat.

Now, for learning purposes, what do you suggest should have happened instead?
Everyone is condemning the guy, no one is giving an alternative.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Bradford111(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

You took it personal.

Some guys just want to be foolish even when it is clearly written..A woman in love, does everything to be around her man..The moment she brings excuse..government don change hand.. grin

Any experienced guy will know this..And if the guy is daft, next you will hear from her is baby can we just stop kissing and having sex.. cheesy

As a man, just know you have lost second leg of semi-final in a champions league..

Either you make a move quick or get burnt.

Lovers don't make excuses for themselves, rather they make excuses for outsiders so they can have time for themselves.

She came today
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bradford111:

She came today
Be open to her, tell her you are hurting inside..

And hear from her.

This love thing is dicy make you no dey water, soap go enter your eye..

See how you two can resolve the issue...If it isn't going to workout, lovers can break up cool without gbas gbos....

But first make sure you have done your best for the sacrifice of it.

Secondly, If she made it to your place, then you still have your place in her heart...Because I wondered what love is, if not all about sacrifice.

No excuses except emergency of life and death.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by disim83565: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
It's very sad that you broke up with your girlfriend but you can meet new people and create new relationships! I like online dating! you can look here and find information on how to meet guys or girls on the internet! First of all, you need to pay attention to what you write in your profile! It is very important!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Bradford111(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

And hear from her.

See how you two can resolve the issue...If it isn't going to workout, lovers can break up cool without gbas gbos....

Secondly, If she made it to your place, then you still have your place in her heart...Because I wondered what love is, if not all about sacrifice.

Yeah she came today and apologized
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bradford111:

Yeah she came today and apologized
Good.

Love is 90% sacrifice..

But don't lose focus..To financial stability, Very Important to sustain the love.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Bradford111(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Good.

Love is 90% sacrifice..

But don't lose focus..To financial stability, Very Important to sustain the love.

Yeah
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by gwininfo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
A very young me fell in love once with a girl called Favour......i swore never to be so deep in love with anyone again.....you see love I give up.....
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by TheExclusive: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

I’m so tired of the relationship as we hardly see so decided to cut it off

What do y’all think I’m i right in doing so?

If I were you, I would stop communicating with her and see how see reacts.

If she doesn't feel concerned and check up to know what's up, I move.

Plenty fishes dey water
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Normally You Don Do The Needful But You Suppose Get Patient As She Just Started The Work
Funny Comments Up There grin grin grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Sandydayziz(f): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
Ha!ha!ha!ha!

My guy. To be openly honest, I suspect she broke up with you a while back already.

When things change in our lives, it makes us reassess our circumstances. I suspect getting that job made her reassess her relationship with you and most likely, from your self absorbed post, she found the negatives far outweigh the positives and she legged it.

So while you were busy selfishly fuming at her for not coming to drop dead at your Almighty feet on Sundays after working 6 day weeks, she had already moved on. So the question you came here to ask is irrelevant.

Next time, think about what you can do to make life easier for someone you say you love "truthly", though I don't understand what that word means. When you start off by thinking of how you can make things easier for your mate, he or she will usually reciprocate the gesture, if they are decent people.

You’re so smart kiss
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Alibaba0: 1:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Bradford111:

What nonsense

How will you say a thing like that?

You're a slowpoke
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by armyofone(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

His kind might force her to quit her job, after trapping her in marriage.
Akoba, adaba, Olorun ma je a ri! grin grin

True - good thing the particular gal is not having it!
"we don't see each other indeed"!
Using another man daughter to catch cruise!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by armyofone(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Munzy14:

And hear from her.

Let him leave her to face her career.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2022
armyofone:

Let him leave her to face her career.
Let love lead... cheesy
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by mariahAngel(f): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
armyofone:

True - good thing the particular gal is not having it!
"we don't see each other indeed"!
Using another man daughter to catch cruise!

According to Op's update, they've settled things. cheesy
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by armyofone(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

According to Op's update, they've settled things. cheesy

Eh eh grin
Thought I could fight for career ladies grin

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Bluekapon(m): 1:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Girls don't date for love anymore. It's obvious she doesn't need the OP anymore because she's now making her own money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video)