Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (77202 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nosa111(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Shut your gutter mouth! Men do and sacrifice than ladies actually do. Men suffer more in relationships but don’t play victims by speaking out.
Abizz:
That woman sure deserves better.
Sometimes I wonder where women even meet animals.

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by kingyakos: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
When idleness becomes laziness
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by culf: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
You did no wrong

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by LikeAking: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

I’m so tired of the relationship as we hardly see so decided to cut it off

What do y’all think I’m i right in doing so?

U fit gv me her number?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by 18wheeler: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Show us her response to your message too.

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Itzurboi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Op no get value... people make out time for things, people of value...

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by donsheddy1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

Oga go find work. Leave woman alone.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Jemex003: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

If I was the girl all you deserve is OK. No more

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by peacefulhome(f): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
When you are been asked to provide an examples of what an irresponsible looks like. Pls do not go further we have one already.
What happened if she was chance to travel out of thee country for six months studies?
I celebrate on that lady behalf, she had successfully dodge a bullet.

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
If she nor get job, na still wahala. You go come cry for Nairaland say you hate jobless broke girls. undecided

Abeg shift.

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by VULCAN(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
A tree does not make a forest.

Dumb generalisations are irritating.

The guy doesn't have money and that is the ONLY reason she has placed her job over him.

If he was Don Jazzy would she do same?

Mtscheww

Persephone1:
Now that Nigerian ladies are prioritizing their jobs over meaningless relationships , i hope you all will take a break from calling them all derogatory names and adjust to the new norm too.

If we look well now, nah unsatisfied konji dey make this one sad ooo grin grin

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by armyofone(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

Tell us truth - you aren't seeing each other and getting sex in the relationship. Leave her alone to do it her way. Great she is focusing and building her career.
If you really want to see each other, go ask for her hands in marriage.

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Don't fall in love, you won't hear. If I were in your shoe, I will tell her to get a new guy. (The reason you shouldn't fall in love so that you can walk away from a woman easily without emotions and still be her FWB).

And since you're great in bed, she'll always cheat on the new guy with you. Ex boyfriend's benefits without you footing the bills anymore, but just her TP.

You'll still get the pussy and your time back while mingling and moving on with other humans.

Emotions cloud our progress and freedom in life

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
peacefulhome:
When you are been asked to provide an examples of what an irresponsible looks like. Pls do not go further we have one already.
What happened if she was chance to travel out of thee country for six months studies?
I celebrate on that lady behalf, she had successfully dodge a bullet.

Thank you oh. I celebrate with her too.!!

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Gbemini(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bro, do u have jo?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Gbemini(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gbemini:
Bro, do u have job?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by kologba: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Me ke... Woman na go take me do cashew...I don leave am go for long....me wey woman go dey cry dey beg say make I know go..ain't taking bullshit from holes....
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SaLongs1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:
she was supposed to take u over her job?
but Sundays are not workdays

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by pikechukwu6(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
If I can get her contact. .. she is kind I like. grin grin grin. Lazy youth like you want to inflate her with Laziness. Oga go look for job undecided undecided

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
VULCAN:

The guy doesn't have money and that is the ONLY reason she has placed her job over him.

Mtscheww

Making silly assumptions is a fool's forte. Kudos to you on that!

Next please!

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Innobee99(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
I want to copy the message and send it toy babe too grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rubbish!

So, what do you want us to do with that?

Decision has been taken but you are still stuck in the past.

Next time, be decisive before taking any decision and ensure you don't contemplate whether you're right with the decision or not.
Just chest it and be ready to accept it whenever.

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Olajydeey: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nyanabo:
OP just say you broke up with her, because due to her job, she hasn't given you puna to chop for the last 4weeks. And leave story for the gods.

Besides if you too we're busy working, you wouldn't of noticed her absence. undecided
Let's say
The both of them ain't jobless
Monday to Saturday
Kinda work
Only less available on sundays, yet she is still giving him the "excuses "
6months & counting

Does he still has d right to complain?

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SaLongs1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Baba just count your loses and move on as all the signs are there for you to see that she is into someone else at the work place
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:
which one is i love u truthly again na?
The babe cannot work again cos she is dating an ASUU victim like u?

u jobless bag of shit upon zeroness and emptiness

konji nai deh worry u
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SILVERLINES: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

the girl deserve someone else better than you

It's quite a good thing you let her go and I pray she have the courage to move on for her own good
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by assholemods: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

What nonsense

How will you say a thing like that?
A lot of children on this forum.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ppogba: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
VULCAN:

Mtscheww

He should go and become Don Jazzy. Thereafter, we can truly assess the girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price