Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (77206 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

So you don't remember how i whipped your ass in the past and that of Begonia's?

Oh, you have a very short memory..

Now, if we switched the positions of the op and his ex whose ass he dumped, and she's the one complaining, will you sound the same?
You are too inconsequential to matter to my memory, the only memory i have of you is you wailing that your friends and family don't like your pictures on social media,so they don't love you.

No we can't switch position because this conversation ends here. Have a nice evening.

5 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by mastermaestro(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
That woman sure deserves better.
Sometimes I wonder where women even meet animals.

How on earth is he an animal? You sure are a teenager either in age or in reasoning. Pathetic being! angry

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by blahc007: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
Did you jus type this or u fes think am?
Hmmmm nawa oo
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AsawanaDgreat: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Social media love, abeg run for your life
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
abbey621:

If they are not living in the same state then he can't reasonably expect that one month of not seeing is equivalent to full neglect, we have people that go for youth service, company assignments etc so I believe proximity plays a role. Furthermore, communication matters, you can't just ignore your partner or give excuses like I'm tired for 4 weeks straight, a better response would be a compromise, I can't see you now but I promise we'll see on the week of so so so, at least give the guy hope grin grin grin
What about the op say
"Sweetie! How are you? I am dying of not seeing for the past 4 weeks!it is like 4 decades!hey love I want to pay you a visit on a Sunday! Let us have a fun filled day at the beach! How about this Sunday?"
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Babastrong(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
The decision is yours. i use my brain to reasons something heavier than this. OP, hope you're not in your 40s?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Bradford111(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Babastrong:
The decision is yours.
i use my brain to reasons something heavier than this.
OP, hope you're not in your 40s?

Nah
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by abbey621(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
baralatie:

What about the op say
"Sweetie! How are you? I am dying of not seeing for the past 4 weeks!it is like 4 decades!hey love I want to pay you a visit on a Sunday! Let us have a fun filled day at the beach! How about this Sunday?"

Guy we are just speculating jaare, go read the guy's previous posts, their issues pass Nigeria's problems grin

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
abbey621:

Guy we are just speculating jaare, go read the guy's previous posts, their issues pass Nigeria's problems grin
grin
That is Nairaland for us o grin
The only thing is someone else might find solution
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
It is perfectly okay to want to break up, she is busy, it is also perfectly okay to be busy ...but they say money answerth all things... Oga shey you are ready to give her say 5million Naira monthly about 60million Naira yearly roughly $100000 ... Just calm down she is not running away, for some people 24 hours is not enough but what is important is that are you busy on something relevant to your future sef, if yes keep busy, if no make a U turn.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
baralatie:

Chai!
You get bad mouth o grin grin grin
Lol... on the contrary , i just type things the way they are grin grin grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by mastermaestro(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
peacefulhome:
When you are been asked to provide an examples of what an irresponsible looks like. Pls do not go further we have one already.
What happened if she was chance to travel out of thee country for six months studies?
I celebrate on that lady behalf, she had successfully dodge a bullet.

You have comprehension issues, obviously. Your comparison makes no sense. You live in the same town with someone you claim to be in a love relationship with, yet you can't create time to see them in a whole month? Are you thinking at all?

If we even probe further to find her job details, it may not even be up to 100k job. Still someone is forming busy. Nonsense! This explains why people like you fail woefully in managing different aspects of life at a time. Two naira job makes many of you act like you rule the world already. You need to grow up!

Later una go line up for prayer line for inside church for miracle husband. grin Relationship isn't a miracle. It's work and sacrifice!

4 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by blahc007: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

I’m so tired of the relationship as we hardly see so decided to cut it off

What do y’all think I’m i right in doing so?

You did well

If she is serious with you and wants a future with you, her brain sopoz tell am to go close to the man she will spend the rest of her life with and know him personally.....

Well the truth is that, your babe wants to be a self made lady, she doesn't want insults from men..... all I am saying is that she is not ready for any relationship bro.....she is not ready for marriage sir....no reason am say na her work de restrict am.....

I no still sure say u de work beta work...

May God position you well in life, you will then understand that nobody is too busy to take your call , reply your chats or spend time with you....

It's good that she is working and making her own money

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Lifeemetu(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
This your statement is out of it
U shouldn't call men such name na
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by yommen: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
Now that Nigerian ladies are prioritizing their jobs over meaningless relationships , i hope you all will take a break from calling them all derogatory names and adjust to the new norm too.

If we look well now, nah unsatisfied konji dey make this one sad ooo grin grin

Women are highly emotional. How are you sure Oga boss never already snatch her commit for the guy hand already?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
You are too inconsequential to matter to my memory, i last i remember of you is you wailing that your friends and family don't like your pictures on social media,so they don't love you.

No we can't switch position because this conversation ends here. Have a nice evening.

Lol, who wants to switch positions with you? Over my dead body!!

I was referring to the op and his ex that is probably fvckin her employer..

If you were the last female on earth, I'll choose bestiality over you, because those animals out there are way better than you..
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
yommen:

Women are highly emotional. How are you sure Oga boss never already snatch her commit for the guy hand already?
You be the Oga boss? cheesy
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by mecussey(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

She needs that job more than any relationship right now. You wouldnt had send any message, you would have just ghosted as well. Get busy bro, relationships offer nothing but cure to konji. Make a lot of money and you wont be begging for any woman attention. You just SIMPed and pushed her away further, go get a red pill

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by noyd911(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
SIMPle jonzing lad you are..!! what's the need for the breakup when you can easily ghost her and bleep her whenever she comes around because she'll definitely will.. too much of circulation makes prices go down, we create value through scarcity!!

STAY TALIBAN!!

we're still the best in kitchen design and development. Contact us for free concept design.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by etrange: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
When they're idle, they're called liabilities and they're asked what they bring to the table. When they work, they're said to be too busy for a woman and they're called disrespectful. Women, una dey try abeg.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
imagrg:
A male. Talk true. We don see things like this before. grin
Honestly I am a woman.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by reddingtonblack: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
folake4u:

Thank you oh. I celebrate with her too.!!

Da bii mo se da crew ...

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by mecussey(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nyanabo:
OP just say you broke up with her, because due to her job, she hasn't given you puna to chop for the last 4weeks. And leave story for the gods.

Besides if you too we're busy working, you wouldn't of noticed her absence. undecided

Guy man probably had taken all types of Odogwu bitters waiting for her to land on sunday, no way. Na the reaction be this.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SunMusk(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
If she is picking your calls and not giving you attitude y break up. Unless Is pussy or Bleep you want I don't see any reason for break up ooooooo...
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by mariahAngel(f): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

I don’t get you. What do you mean?

You!
Do/did you really value her?
What effort(s) did YOU make to spend time with her, considering the fact that she's very busy?
You think everything revolves around you and your feelings?
Don't you think you were being very selfish and inconsiderate? I think so.
If you were in her shoes, would you want to be treated the way you treated her or would you want to be understood?

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Goodnigga: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

No need! If you have been threatening before and not keeping it, it won't work. Just do the same thing with her. You can end it without verbalizing it. Stop calling, stop saying you want to see her. Get busy on Sundays with friends, events and start looking for alternatives. If she is serious, it's either she keeps to Sundays or come to your place from work at times and go to work from your place. No threats, only ACTIONS after complaints. No TEXTS. Just go incommunicado, she will be the one asking what happened that you have changed.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by letitrainnow(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okay, we don hear.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by chiedozie198100: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:

Same place your Mom met your dad.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by mariahAngel(f): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
armyofone:

Tell us truth - you aren't seeing each other and getting sex in the relationship. Leave her alone to do it her way. Great she is focusing and building her career.
If you really want to see each other, go ask for her hands in marriage.

His kind might force her to quit her job, after trapping her in marriage.
Akoba, adaba, Olorun ma je a ri! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Angelacruz: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:
which one is i love u truthly again na?
The babe cannot work again cos she is dating an ASUU victim like u?

u jobless bag of shit upon zeroness and emptiness

konji nai deh worry u.
Savage!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by bonnyhope: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:

So you can refer to your fellow man as an animal

Can we express ourselves without abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.