Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (77201 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Ikpeazukerosene: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
This boy, you still never get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by BigBen23(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

I’m so tired of the relationship as we hardly see so decided to cut it off

What do y’all think I’m i right in doing so?

Ya madt

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by 00FFT00(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

Oga, go find something to engage your mind with. Idleness badt.

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by LIGHTROOM: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
I just think that you were not adding value

5 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SPAMBOX7: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you ask me she already got a new guy smashing the pussy. No matter how rough the schedule is woman wey love you go always find way turn your side.
And 4 weeks? Lmao bro she dumped you since

But on the other side why you sef no get side chick? Cos he sure me say konji frustration played a huge part in the breakup cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
chronic SIMP like you is a disgrace to real men.
Michelle70:
which one is i love u truthly? The babe cannot work again cos she is dating an ASUU victim like u?

u jobless bag of shit upon zeroness and emptiness
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Alphastudent(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Truthly grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Savedday: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
9ja girl!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Akabuking: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

you are a lazy man, why are you been too sticky?? get yourself a job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Bamijoko1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
That woman sure deserves better.
Sometimes I wonder where women even meet animals.

Can u take that if u were the one ??
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by iamauxin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
H
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Ochyes: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
S
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by owenwin: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Who will you vote among these candidates come 2023 Presidential election

VOTE HERE.

https://ngndaily.com/post/1663841271/2023-presidential-online-poll

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Enumerator(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
cheesy
Michelle70:
which one is i love u truthly? The babe cannot work again cos she is dating an ASUU victim like u?

konji kee u there
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Fcwilly: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
You are the only one in relationship, while she's catching cruise with you.

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by CaptainAyub: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:

konji kee u there
I agree with you on this grin

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wen a lady truly loves u, she would create chance out of no chance(provided thre is no chance) to see u, but wen lady not interested, she would give endless excuses of no chance (faking no chance in the midst of plenty chances)

Oga , move on and stop dating urself.

She was the one that broke up with you rather than claiming u broke up with her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Immanuelsnr: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

Congratulations �, you done finally achieve your goal �
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Lindajames1010: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
N
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by shadrach77: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
You made the right decision. Even if you are now regretting your decision, it's too late to change it. Just move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin grin
This dude sef.. Leave relationship and go work on your writing prowess, that libido you want to feed is the parasite eating up your growth. Abeg allow that Lady grow

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Onyi22(f): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sorry..

Go get a job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Jboy18: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you say you tire, you tire na
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by jansonn(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Get a job dude. Life doesn't revolve around sex
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin

And it landed on frontpage grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Alusiizizi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

A simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp
is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp
is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp is a simp

Go and tend to your business/career so that you can be an alpha you bloody simp!!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by kwasoly(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

Babies everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ayotade09(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
The only reason you are breaking up is because of konji do you want her to quit her job
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by diggindeep: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nah conji dey worry you.

Person pikin dey pursue her life, while you're allowing your immediate gain control you.

I

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AntiWailer: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol

She won’t miss u

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by hkidola00(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
That woman sure deserves better.
Sometimes I wonder where women even meet animals.
u do know you can't just type what u want just because you have a phone..you could be tracked..becareful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.