Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women (4026 Views)

Men, Masturbation Will Ruin Your Life. HERE'S WHY / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Manofvalor1: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
You cum and go! abi? but wait for karma carmeleon,e go do you strong thing with this your masturbation and hatred of women.when your gbola weak like expired over ripe dodo,na you run come nairaland dey cry and find remedy for weak erection and impotence.
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Ur analogy's so dumb ma Nigga. Masturbation is d worse advise u can give a ur fellow man right now. Do u know how weak, stupid & dumb a nigga who masturbate looks. A woman is the best gift God gave 2 a man, i love women & i love 2 spin & munch that ass.
konji dey worry u
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by T4trinity: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
My question is what is the benefits of masturbation and the benefits of regular sex

Is the cum from masturbation different from the cum in sex??

What is the biology in masturbation and that of regular sex??
Re: Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women by Wealthbrain22(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
T4trinity:
My question is what is the benefits of masturbation and the benefits of regular sex

Is the cum from masturbation different from the cum in sex??

What is the biology in masturbation and that of regular sex??

You need to create a thread for this bro, beautiful question indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ / Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? / My Fiance Is Fading Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.