Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt (54146 Views)

I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Aww.

No be nothing firemanx aka ikillbrokehoes.
Abi you don forget how you dy report fati's account back then?
Na me be also bigcowh0rn,, hltsong,,and Fira09 too,,,u no add am too?..Aboki mumu. cheesy

Cc:Holyman12,,,Obamamessi,,, Chaos14
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Obamamessi,,,,holyman12 who be this idiot abeg,,,,if I start with u on this forum even bigcowh0rn won't save u from my wrath...
BigCowHorn no fit do anything. Fati2001 is a deserted bitch.

Her other monikers na Choilila and myyansh68

She is a dog whose barking is now stale grin

She don collect wotowoto hence she is humble d when I am involved grin grin grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by SavageResponse(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
anochuko01:
No wonder he finished NYSC at 35.

He never had sense

If he entered uni late due to circumstances beyond his control then it's also very likely he would finish at a more advanced age
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Na me be also bigcowh0rn,, hltsong,,and Fira09 too,,,u no add am too?..Aboki mumu. cheesy

Jeon has 2 almajiri kwashiorkor striken children roaming the streets of the North East with plates grin

Jokes apart.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Obamamessi,,,,holyman12 who be this idiot abeg,,,,if I start with u on this forum even bigcowh0rn won't save u from my wrath...
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
OAM4J
nlfpmod
Justwise

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

BigCowHorn no fit do anything. Fati2001 is a deserted bitch.

Her other monikers na Choilila and myyansh68

She is a dog whose barking is now stale grin

She don collect wotowoto hence she is humble d when I am involved grin grin grin
Noted!.. I'm going to tag the mods on all her alternate accounts...let me see how the drongo will constitute nuisance here again.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Owologbo:

Oga, why you de turn the name to Ochuko na?
He tell you say him name na Ochuko?
Abeg, no dragour name enter this matter o.
Isoko warrior na you
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Aww.

was there at anytime ikillbrokehoes sent you a PM?
please kindly check your mail.
i need his mail address, i want to check something cheesy
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Na me be also bigcow..h0rn,, hltso.ng,,and Fir..a09 too,,,u no add am too?..Aboki mumu. cheesy

Cc:Holyman12,,,Obama.messi,,, Cha..os14
They're all your friends. Is there any difference?
Go report me

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
was there at anytime ikillbrokehoes sent you a PM?
please kindly check your mail.
i need his mail address, i want to check something cheesy
Lolx....u will never know who I am satanist,,,even the ikillbrokehoes u are tagging don't have ur time..

Make I just get ur full details first,,, Instablog go carry am and u go end for jail

Cc:Messi1,,, hltsong,, Chaos14,,, Obamamessi
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Noted!.. l'm going to tag the mods on all her alternate accounts...let me see how the drongo will constitute nuisance here again.

That's what you are good for from day one
Icejayz.

Anyways the dance floors are all yours

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Chaos14: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:

Jeon:

They're all your friends. Is there any difference?
Go report me
BeanmanX:

Jeon warn yourself i go call that spu.d guy in ilegend.d's thread i just de laugh as how he put you in your place
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Aww.

mynd44 seun lalasticlala, nlfpmod

Rule 19: Use of Alternate Account.
Jeon is also Fati2001
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:
Jeon warn yourself i go call that spu.d guy in ilegend.d's thread i just de laugh as how he put you in your place
Abeg show me the thread make I go see how e happen grin grin grin

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:

Why boasting yourself monikers spud,collect,peace14,leokingdom chaostemp, antilgbtq?

Sorry to say you are the dumb Leo I have ever seen.
But they're said to be the leader of the jungle but nah, urs is differ.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:

Myn.d44
Seu.n
Domin.ique
OA.M4J
nlfp.mod
Just.wise

Rule 2
How many of ur accounts wey i done ban satanist?....if u no beg me I swear u no go ever last for this forum.. cheesy cheesy

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx....u will never know who I am satanist,,,even the ikillbrokehoes u are tagging don't have ur time..

Make I just get ur full details first,,, Instablog go carry am and u go end for jail

Cc:Messi1,,, hltsong,, Chaos14,,, Obamamessi
then why are afraid to PM me to get my details?
you really know say my madness no get limit.
i really pity what will befall you.
I don reply to Ginaz message, when she responds with the email and Picture you sent to her using your ikillbrokehoes moniker your own don finish be that.
she says you're short and have a stout figure with potbelly grin.
can't wait to share it on Twitter.
you go cast grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
then why are afraid to PM me to get my details?
you sleep know say my madness no get limit.
i really pity what will befall you.
I don reply to Ginaz message, when she responds with the email and Picture you sent to her using your ikillbrokehoes moniker your own don finish be that.
she says you're short and have a stout figure with potbelly grin.
can't wait to share it on Twitter.
you go cast grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Chaos14: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Why boasting yourself monikers s.pud,collect,peace14,leokingdom chaostemp, antilgbtq?

Sorry to say you are the dumb Leo I have ever seen.
But they're said to be the leader but nah, urs is differ.
You are this dumb na wa i don't own s.pud and leo kingdom please make sure your head is okay oh before you say nonsense

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

That's what you are good for from day one
Icejayz.

Anyways the dance floors are all yours

So I no be ikillbrokehoes and Holyman12 again,,I come be icejayz now?
Holyman12 dis Aboki girl no get sense one bit. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc; Chaos14,, Obamamessi,, hltsong o swear this Aboki girl na mumu... cheesy
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
So I no be ikillbrokehoes again,,I come be icejayz now?

Cc; Chaos14,, Obamamessi,, hltsong o swear this Aboki girl na mumu... cheesy
As
She never even call Emidon11 inside the matter I shock grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Chaos14: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

Abeg show me the thread make I go see how e happen grin grin grin
you were there naw
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:
You are this dumb na wa i don't own s.pud and leo kingdom please make sure your head is okay oh before you say nonsense
That girl no get any atom of sense,,,Wetin person expect from Aboki before.. cheesy
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:

s.pud,collect,peace14,leokingdom chaostemp, antilgbtq

Dumb ♌

get out antilgbtq03 attention seeker.
How about your 1billion movement?

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Chaos14: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
That girl no get any atom of sense,,,Wetin person expect from Aboki before.. cheesy
Quickly go and screen shot her picture on fati 2001
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
So I no be ikillbrokehoes and Holyman12 again,,I come be icejayz now?

Cc; Chao.s14,, Obama.messi,, hlts.ong o swear this Aboki girl na mumu... cheesy

Pls go report
Call your gods.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:
swears.
the thread which ran up to 10 pages was deleted by the mods.
he mailed Ginaz and asked her out and even sent his disgusting half nudes and the girl turned his ugly ass down.
he now resorted to trolling and reporting her accounts to mods and the girl got angry and exposed him.
the thread was deleted and both of them banned that's why he changed to beanmanx Moniker cos i exposed him for begging me for gay sex on this forum.
i have the contacted Ginaz and Uyaiincomparabl, as soon as they respond you know how i dey run the matter na.
I will make him trend on social media for a month cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:
you were there naw
That out bubbling thread that year still they? shocked shocked shocked

Make I stroll go there grin grin grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Chaos14: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

s.pud,collect,peace14,leokingdom chaostemp, antilgbtq

Dumb ♌

get out antilgbtq03 attention seeker.
How about your 1billion movement?
Going fine but people like you hacked my pc better run away before i find you location and tell your imam to burn you. You're the worst friend i've ever had here
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:
Quickly go and screen shot her picture on fati 2001

Lolz

I know I'm fugly but brave enough to put on my photo.

Unlik you.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:
Going fine but people like you hacked my pc better run away before i find you location and tell your imam to burn you. You're the worst friend i've ever had here
Attention Leo.

Lol, why are you accepting the truth?

Even twitter turn down your movement.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Chaos14: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Lolz

I know I'm fugly but brave enough to put on my photo.

Unlik you.
Satanist is looking for my info so that he can deal with me like obama.messi am afraid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.