Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt (54089 Views)

I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
the girl don send ikillbrokehoes picture oo but she strictly told me not to post it on the forum so beanmanx wouldn't come for her head.
make i send the ugly pics to your WhatsApp? grin i still get your number.
I swear obamamessi condition better pass beanmanx
And the worst thing be say dat Aboki girl jeon go believe u... because u fit manipulate her... cheesy cheesy

Cc; Chaos14,, Obamamessi,, hltsong,, venumx,, Holyman12 abeg make una come laugh small.. cheesy
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Chaos14: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
I never get your time yet.
i sabi how to put you in your place.
you're too tiny for me.
for the mean time make i finish with your gay partner first i go soon reason your matter
Werey think say i fear am
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Even the ikillbrokehoes wey u dey mention no get ur time,,,I swear u useless no be small...and if that so called Ginaz message u that mean say,,she be the most foolish person on Earth to believe u. grin grin

Abeg post the ugly pictures here make I see myself.. cheesy cheesy

Cc: Chaos14,,, Obamamessi,, bigcowh0rn,, hltsong,, Messi1 make una come see wonder. cheesy
how will ikillbrokehoes get my time when he has been banned grin
i also was smart enough to fish out his details in a business thread he wanted putting someone on crypto currency.
hahahaha you don finish.
Ginaz thanks so much for.
make i just use today rest.
na from Twitter those savaged Twitter users go drag you come here.
mariahangel Uyaiincomparabl hintona and iyaebe rozross and all those nairaland girls you've been trolling will see that your Short stature and pig face tomorrow grin
tomorrow 9am try dey online grin
i pray you survive it embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
i also was smart enough to fish out his details in a business thread he wanted putting someone on crypto currency.
hahahaha you don finish.
mariahangel Uyaiincomparabl hintona and iyaebe rozross and all those nairaland girls you've been trolling will see that your Short stature and pig face tomorrow grin
Lolx if dem born u well no post am now,,,u no go see tomorrow. cheesy cheesy

Cc; Chaos14,, Obamamessi,, bigcowh0rn,, hltsong,, Messi1,, scamupdates,, make una come see useless satanist oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
hahahaha you don finish.
I just dey laugh as u dey disgrace yourself ahswear.... cheesy cheesy

If u really get my details u go expose me but I know say na coward and liar u be,,,, I get ur details and your scam thread,,,I even get plenty of your accounts wey u dey use perpetrate scams and Rob people.. cheesy cheesy

U done cast I swear Ebenezertriumph aka Satanist..... grin grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
I never get your time yet.
i sabi how to put you in your place.
you're too tiny for me.
for the mean time make i finish with your gay partner first i go soon reason your matter
Satanist ur hausa girlfriend jeon dey even support ur posts with likes self....this is very funny I swear.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If them born u well make u no expose me for here,, satanist the scammer and armed robber cheesy
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Satanist ur hausa girlfriend jeon dey even support ur posts with likes self....this is very funny I swear.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If them born u well make u no expose me for here,, satanist the scammer and armed robber cheesy

Get out firemanx angry

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Yes.
Incredible!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
I just dey laugh as u dey disgrace yourself ahswear.... cheesy cheesy

If u really get my details u go expose me but I know say na coward and liar u be,,,, I get ur details and your scam thread,,,I even get plenty of your accounts wey u dey use perpetrate scams and Rob people.. cheesy cheesy

U done cast I swear Ebenezertriumph aka Satanist..... grin grin
tomorrow 9am
cool
Romance section go hot and the thread go reach 10 pages.
just tell the mods to prepare cos they'll get busy tomorrow deleting posts containing sensitive information about you cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by luvyaself95(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
I have a friend that finished school last year and due to age factor.
He couldn't go for service.
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
He decided to start drinking and womanising.
He spent all the money with the hope of overcoming depression
This my friend is 35 years and is back to village.
He has lost his sense of reasoning and he can't think straight.
I just feel pity for him.
na e village get him be that cry cry cry
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
tomorrow 9am
cool
just tell the mods to prepare cos they'll get busy tomorrow deleting posts containing sensitive information about you cheesy
Coward! tomorrow i no go see.
Come expose me now.. cheesy

Cc; Chaos14,, Obamamessi,, hltsong,,
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
tomorrow 9am
cool
post them now.

You know tomorrow is Monday.

I will be at work from 7am till 2 pm.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Owologbo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sirchiboy:
.. Isoko warrior na you
Na him brother.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Chaos14: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx if dem born u well no post am now,,,u no go see tomorrow. cheesy cheesy

Cc; Chaos14,, Obamamessi,, bigcowh0rn,, hltsong,, Messi1,, scamupdates,, make una come see useless satanist oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no they see your mention again
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Yes.
Are you serious?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:
I no they see your mention again
Why?....I just came online now. smiley
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Christiansimon: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
happy Sunday TooPretty grin grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Jeon:

post them now.

i tried chatting you up on WhatsApp to send his pics but you weren't responding
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 5:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Jeon:

post them now.

If u really believe satanist have my pictures,,,then u must be a fool to fall for his tricks...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Criminal!!!

Cc; Chaos14,, Obamamessi,, hltsong,,, Holyman12 make una come laugh with me cheesy

Graceunlimitedd if dem born u well make u no expose me today,,,,I dey wait for u. cheesy
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 5:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:

that my moniker has been banned by spam bot.
my babe dey RSU abi na UST dem dey call am.
I register Facebook as an Abuja Based 50 year old politician and chatted her up for hook up, omo this babe fall in and was disturbing me all over and recommended hotels in Port Harcourt when i come.
not knowing na her boyfriend dey disguise dey chat am up.
omo i was so disappointed, since then i no trust pH girls.
And she been dey deny me sex o come preach against premarital sex give me embarassed
Mynd44,,, seun,, justwise,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 8 and 19...

Posting false information against my person and using alternate accounts,,,here is one of his accounts that was banned

https://www.nairaland.com/uniimitedgrace
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Jeon(f): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
. Are you serious?
Why not.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Goldbw122(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2022
godfrey02:
If this story is true, i feel his pain. There are things that's just beyond our explaination no matter how educated and sensible you are, you must still fall into trap. His case could be business gone wrong, forex trade gone wrong, crypto gone wrong, scammer, gambling. Any of the listed could be the result of his predicament now. Even bankers fell for MMM aka Mavrodi. That's just life for you
Even if all this investment goes wrong, he should invest what he can afford to lose na.. you don't put your self in a trap that you can get out from... Na brain person dey use, that money just came and he was too happy to spend it so that is my opinion of what happen.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2022
kingthreat:

Alcohol and womanizing would not finish 1.2 million in 3 months. Drugs must have been involved.

Depending on how big is ur sexual urge, ego of an idiot trying to claim to be latest happening guy in town. 24hrs is too much.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Ulforex: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2022
I just learnt alot about life
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by aujile(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:
No wonder he finished NYSC at 35.

He never had sense
He actually didn't go for nysc...read again
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by irunoko(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:
No wonder he finished NYSC at 35.

He never had sense
you're mean o grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Papichulostunne(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
Aproko.. Face your own life. What did you do with your own life savings?

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by aujile(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2022
kingthreat:

Alcohol and womanizing would not finish 1.2 million in 3 months. Drugs must have been involved.
Alcohol is not only the satchet bitters.
Even the normal beer can finish it in 3 months but it depends on where you are drinking it
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Konjiboii: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Many are like that in PH, they just live each day as it comes and booze and woman is the only joy.except you have a business you want to run or you work online ,I wouldn't advice any young chap to live in PH.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by CrownLands(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.

This truly a sad situation! He should have invested at least half of the funds in Real Estate and today, his money would have appreciated

I advice on real estate investing!
He
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by CrownLands(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2022
nifemi25:
This story isn't complete .... do you mean he wasted the 1.2nillion he accumulated during his NYSC...

I was thinking same, too
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Chris2863(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2022
LikeAking:
Must of u judging have not seen anything in this life.
it’s not must, it’s most…..! Btw, everybody must not foolish biko. We don’t need to see anything in life before we go get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.