Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt (54113 Views)

I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by abokikhalifa: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
I have a friend that finished school last year and due to age factor.
He couldn't go for service.
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
He decided to start drinking and womanising.
He spent all the money with the hope of overcoming depression
This my friend is 35 years and is back to village.
He has lost his sense of reasoning and he can't think straight.
I just feel pity for him.

Money that he would have used to start and agriculture business. E.g piggery or poultry.

Of he had returned back to his village instead of going to ph.

I'm sure he owns a land in his village, all he needed was just a small space for piggery business. You won't spend more than 300k to start a pig business. But many people no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by abokikhalifa: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

You no the read?

Dem say the guy no go NYSC because of age factor.

You still come here come the ask Fulani question. Mtcheew undecided

Between him and the guy i no know who mumu pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Shadysen: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
@bolded e dey hungry me to go PH like this.
them babes fine?
ashawo, na you go run, i dey ph like this dey yarn you

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shadysen:
How far.
Which side for ph
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Shadysen: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sirchiboy:
How far.
Which side for ph
i dey woji
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sweetvie: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Feel so sorry for him but he is still stupid undecided
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shadysen:
i dey woji
So you dey knack call girl too
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shadysen:
that my moniker has been banned by spam bot.
my babe dey RSU abi na UST dem dey call am.
I register Facebook as an Abuja Based 50 year old politician and chatted her up for hook up, omo this babe fall in and was disturbing me all over and recommended hotels in Port Harcourt when i come.
not knowing na her boyfriend dey disguise dey chat am up.
omo i was so disappointed, since then i no trust pH girls.
And she been dey deny me sex o come preach against premarital sex give me embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Money that he would have used to start and agriculture business. E.g piggery or poultry.

Of he had returned back to his village instead of going to ph.

I'm sure he owns a land in his village, all he needed was just a small space for piggery business. You won't spend more than 300k to start a pig business. But many people no get sense.
gain dey?
i no mean all these small small change oo
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
baralatie:

Ehm!
I know guys in akwa ibom that spent #1.4m in 6months on hotel bills, different kinds of hot. Hi is,clubbing,drinks and clothes
undecided undecided
for Akwa Ibom here, my guy hit 2 million from Alabi, forgetting his mum is a petty palm oil seller, instead of boosting her mum's business and completing their house in the village, baba go carry girls, buy iPhone, sleep for hotel through out the period the money was there with the excuse that he would be attacked, he employed 3 bouncers as his personal guards, boasted of being able to Bleep their respective girlfriends, challenged them and used the money to sleep with his friends babe, two months later money finish.
baba shame dey catch am now as boys don too yab am

6 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Mekanus(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
for Akwa Ibom here, my guy hit 2 million from Alabi, forgetting his mum is a petty palm oil seller, instead of boosting her mum's business and completing their house in the village, baba go carry girls, buy iPhone, sleep for hotel through out the period the money was there with the excuse that he would be attacked, he employed 3 bouncers as his personal guards, boasted of being able to Bleep their respective girlfriends, challenged them and used the money to sleep with his friends babe, two months later money finish.
baba shame dey catch am now as boys don too yab am
Akwa Ibom guys too mumu for women matter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Shadysen: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:

that my moniker has been banned by spam bot.
my babe dey RSU abi na UST dem dey call am.
I register Facebook as an Abuja Based 50 year old politician and chatted her up for hook up, omo this babe fall in and was disturbing me all over and recommended hotels in Port Harcourt when i come.
not knowing na her boyfriend dey disguise dey chat am up.
omo i was so disappointed, since then i no trust pH girls.
And she been dey deny me sex o come preach against premarital sex give me embarassed
very funny, crazy things
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

You no the read?

Dem say the guy no go NYSC because of age factor.

You still come here come the ask Fulani question. Mtcheew undecided
what kind of signature is this?
You type like a popular troll here ( Beanmanx ) I'm suspecting you're the one.
cc pocohantas Sisterfire Mariahangel Gloryhomemaker this werey just put your names on his signature, his other moniker is Beanmanx

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
cc pocohantas Sisterfire Mariahangel Gloryhomemaker this werey just put your names on his signature, his other moniker is Beanmanx
Sisterfire come and tell this one the difference. grin

I am the only one in this forum who loves to keep my belly full and my balls empty.

Better mind your business or ... Because if you ask around, I don't have shame cool

So keep cool one side or play the game cool
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

Sisterfire come and tell this one the difference. grin

I am the only one in this forum who loves to keep my belly full and my balls empty.

Better mind your business or ... Because if you ask around, I don't have shame cool

So keep cool one side or play the game cool
you don hear of me?
baba you no go like am if i reason your matter this forum go tire you.
Go create a thread and ask who me i be first so they'll warn you beforehand to avoid me else you'd regret bitterly

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
Why u dey confuse those people Ebenezertriumph//satanist?....who know self if na u dey behind the hollyman account u this jobless scammer,,,since u get more than 200 accounts for this forum.. cheesy useless troll..

See ur other banned accounts below and if u make me vex again I go ban all your active accounts..

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
you don hear of me?
Go create a thread and ask who me i be first so they'll warn you beforehand to avoid me else you'd regret bitterly
Mumu..

pack one side, you this advanced lean witted fool grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
you don hear of me?
See this jobless troll and coward....u wey dey always run from me na im dey threaten another person... cheesy

Cc; Chaos14,,Messi1,, hltsong,, Bigcowh0rn come and see another Satanist the scammer account... cool
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Why u dey confuse those people Ebenezertriumph//satanist?....who know self if na u dey behind the hollyman account u this jobless scammer,,,since u get more than 200 accounts for this forum.. cheesy useless troll..

See ur other banned accounts below and if u make me vex again I go ban all your active accounts..
BenDo63 aka paradiseVirgin cool
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
See this jobless troll and coward....u wey dey always run from me na im dey threaten another person... cheesy

Cc; Chaos14,,Messi1,, hltsong,, Bigcowh0rn come and see another Satanist the scammer account... cool
The guy come the chuck me yarn for wetin no concern am oh! Come the say him go make my life misrable.

Make him go learn from Jeon aka Fati2001
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

The guy come the chuck me yarn for wetin no concern am oh! Come the say him go make my life misrable.

Make him go learn from Jeon aka Fati2001
The scammer Graceunlimitedd na him be the notorious scammer and troll called satanist//Ebenezertriumph....me and venumx deal with am few months ago,,,na like so the coward run with him tail. cheesy
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by anochuko01(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
I think it's other way round bruh.. read am again and tell me who is having no brain here.. God blessed

Read what you wrote.
What's the meaning of God blessed? undecided
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
The scammer Graceunlimitedd na him be the notorious scammer and troll called satanist//Ebenezertriumph....me and venumx deal with am few months ago,,,na like so the coward run with him tail. cheesy
I no just know why him no get intelligence..

Just like Fati2001 aka Jeon go think say like 20 monikers na me.

Small time she go come tag my moniker and some others wey no be my own.

If that girl inherited her intelligence than I must wonder how dumb the parent she got it from must be.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by anochuko01(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
you reason like a fool

Goan iron your uniform, tomorrow is Monday.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
anochuko01:

Read what you wrote.
What's the meaning of God blessed? undecided
atleast you got the message? Thanks
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

Mumu..

pack one side, you this advanced lean witted fool grin
you're on my watchlist.
I'm watching you

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
you're on my watchlist.
I'm watching you
Mynd44
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Seun

Violation of rule 19,,,2,,,and 8
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.....
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
you don hear of me?
Mynd44
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Seun

Violation of rule 19,,,2,,,and 8
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.....
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by HolyMan12: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
you're on my watchlist.
I'm watching you
Na kpotokpoto make up your brain mass. grin
Instead of it being grey matter,it is brown. grin

As in dark brown grin grin grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
you're on my watchlist.
I'm watching you
Saphire,,, Ninisun,,,
This is the notorious troll called Ebenezertriump//satanist that have been trolling u and scamming people on this forum..
Here are few of his banned accounts below;

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Graceunlimitedd(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

Na kpotokpoto make up your brain mass. grin
Instead of it being grey matter,it is brown. grin

As in dark brown grin grin grin
no worry i dey Cook your matter, i go soon cast your matter for this forum

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BeanmanX(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
you reason like a fool
Holyman12 come and see one of the scammer accounts,,he uses this one to perpetrate scams and i caught the criminal severally...

Cc; Ninisun,,, Saphire,, Chaos14,,, Obamamessi,,, bigcowh0rn,, hltsong,, venumx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.