Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt (54130 Views)

I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by sofiscatedmoron: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

Nothing to comprehend there oga.
Finished school or finished nysc at 35 but still can't use his head. He needs the comprehension than myself.
Mumu,
Nobody can go for nysc above 29 years and the op wrote that the man didn't go for nysc,
Your case is worst

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by oliverwrites: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:
No wonder he finished school at 35.

He never had sense
Dont judge anyone unless you know what they have been through.

I have suffered from depression for years and i dont drink, I don't smoke, I don't womanize and I am 35 too.

I make on a poor month what the OP's "friend" has as savings. I have three beautiful daughters who mean the world to me and a lovely wife.

Yet still have to battle depression. Don't judge.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by sofiscatedmoron: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2022
oliverwrites:
Dont judge anyone unless you know what they have been through.

I have suffered from depression for years and i dont drink, I don't smoke, I don't womanize and I am 35 too.

I make on a poor month what the OP's "friend" has as savings. I have three beautiful daughters who mean the world to me and a lovely wife.

Yet still have to battle depression. Don't judge.
How do you make 1.2m per month,
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Could've make more sense if you had invited him to Jesus than cast him outside for cheap symphathy
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Franzinni: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Green3x3:
checkout my signature to learn
facebook hacking
instagram hacking
wifi hacking
whatsapp spy hacking
cashapp hacking
etc
like comment and suscribe for more content
if you dey cashout there you will never teach anybody. Nah for anybody head you wan cash out
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Ventura1: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2022
So sad, he feels he's entitled to a job erk a living, while having enough funds to starts a small runs.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Konjiboii: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
@bolded e dey hungry me to go PH like this.
them babes fine?

Dem try, if you no get stamina to fvck no reason am o, your preek go peel
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Esuabanga(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

He never had sense
Finishing school @ 35 doesn't mean he don't have sence and for you to say he don't have sence with the way ur reasoning I believe he is better than you.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Alexiiydon: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
I have a friend that finished school last year and due to age factor.
He couldn't go for service.
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
He decided to start drinking and womanising.
He spent all the money with the hope of overcoming depression
This my friend is 35 years and is back to village.
He has lost his sense of reasoning and he can't think straight.
I just feel pity for him.
we know it’s fake op na thief if it’s true and he go skul with that amount of money him go do business no matter how he dull reach but op is idiot to bring fake gist
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by sofiscatedmoron: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2022
LegendAnselm:
Bros abeg throw more about the age factor u mean. Pls i want to learn. Can someone age stop him from going for nyc?
Some dey reduce age, but if might not work , because is late to do that
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by prigoz(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
Very soon, he will turn 40yrs and becomes everlasting fool.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by MedicH: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2022
nazicartel:
Making it in pH is very hard. But try and avoid women and drinking. Alcohol and womanizing will Bleep you up. Their women is too easy to get. You might just be lucky to get the rich ones. If you get the poor ones. You go suffer ehh... They need money 24/7 to do rubbish competition with their friends. If you want to waste as a guy. Just be going to pleasure park in the evening. You must always get babes there.

Pleasure park here I come.

Hehehehe
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by nizelgirl(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Ph is a cursed city filled with cursed tribes

How is PH a curse city?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by osigiepurr(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
Abeg, leave your friend alone, concentrate on your palava and stop being an investigation journalist... Your friend will just be fine!

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by nazicartel(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2022
MedicH:

Pleasure park here I come.

Hehehehe
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by 2Radii: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2022
kingthreat:

Alcohol and womanizing would not finish 1.2 million in 3 months. Drugs must have been involved.
how much is 1.2 that women wont finish in three months?

400k per month, mtchew

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Allisgud: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Foodqueen:
He started drinking with all those 1914 story tellers.
1914 story teller no dey take expensive drink,4 shorts of pelebe 200 body don Guage,maybe na the women
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by FireUpNow(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

He never had sense
FYI there is nor age limit to education so the guy graduating at 35 shouldn't be an issue at all. What I blame him for , he should have started his life with that amount of money. That's were he made the mistake

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

He never had sense

So finishing school at 25 means you have sense ba? Shameful Nigerian youth.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2022
kingthreat:

Alcohol and womanizing would not finish 1.2 million in 3 months. Drugs must have been involved.
I wonder oo. 1.2 m in three months on alcohol and women. This is fake. Check well he must be into virtual games. It is only that stuff can take away one’s brain no matter the education. You can’t waste money on women just like that

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Your friend is foolish and stupid at the same time he has no sense
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by AutoRedux: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2022
PH is a very horrible place to live.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Freech: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
Ihave a friend that finished school last year and due to age factor.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by damoceile: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2022
You mean he had ₦1.2m with him, and couldn't think of any business to do with it... Not even a common POS service? ẹ go hard that ur guy to make am walahi... Anyways time still dey ẹ side sha
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by jimtemi1: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2022
nifemi25:
This story isn't complete .... do you mean he wasted the 1.2nillion he accumulated during his NYSC...
he never went for services, as the op stated it
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by ccollins(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
kingthreat:

You are right though. I think the guy was just on a squanderous fit out of hopelessness. That money could rent a shop and start a small business that will even bring up to at least 100k monthly.
what type of business

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by samsard(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2022
czarr:
He didn't save that money, he must have sold family land or Yahoo money....it's hard to squander money you saved over time, except he invested in a business that failed.
Millionaires in US dollars who worked their way up have burnt through their money making bad decisions. What's 1.2m compared to that?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BRATISLAVA: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

He never had sense

Not true.

People finish their university degrees at any age, and sometimes due to certain factors they finish off late.
It has little to do with sense.

His friend simply went through a rough patch. He's not really asked him what happened.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2022
MyFlair:

I wonder oo. 1.2 m in three months on alcohol and women. This is fake. Check well he must be into virtual games. It is only that stuff can take away one’s brain no matter the education. You can’t waste money on women just like that
Wait o!
Make we reason am first
#1.2 mil inn3 months will come down to #400k a month

Now remove house rent for pH
Remove hotel per day (i.e. Friday, Saturday,Sunday)
Remove drinks for club
Remove gf for pH
remove side bae
Remove flexing
Now remove food money

O boy money don finish e no reach
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by BRATISLAVA: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2022
FireUpNow:
FYI there is nor age limit to education so the guy graduating at 35 shouldn't be an issue at all. What I blame him for , he should started his life with that amount of money. That's were he made the mistake

Don't mind him. University was not made for teenagers in the first place.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by addexx: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Divay22:

If you can finish schooling before you're 30 only then can you be eligible for NYSC

All these old Mama's and Papa's wey I dey see on uniform ko undecided
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by KIDfurniture(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2022
It’s not over for him ! It’s not over for him. He can still be the next bill gate .

plsdisvirginme:
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.