Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Help My Brothers (30977 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Vyzz: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chisomann:

It is not because we are not the same father I just feel like they are men and they should go and work, I don't owe them anything it is not my fault that my dad is responsible he is taking good care of me and there dad's are not. I can help them if I want to but I hate it when they want to depend on me for everything they are stressing me. And tommorow when they will start making it in life they will not even remember me it is their wives who will reap where they didn't sow. I will not help them again I think I should listen to my dad I will change my number and move on.

Wow...

Kids with same mom and different dads are normally closer than those with smae dad different mom...

Anyways.

Its your Fam.

Do your thing
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by BRATISLAVA: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Klass99:
!

This eraser you're wielding is pretty big.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Klass99(f): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by BRATISLAVA: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Klass99:

cheesy
Hi you, I'm just seeing this. How've you been?

I'm okay. As I'm sure you are.

smiley
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by descarado: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Acidosis:
Your brothers consider you to be their mother's substitute. It is a trap. By assuming her role, you may also take on her mistakes. Don't ever assume that you can fill the gap she left behind. Whatever she had with those irresponsible men is not your business. Help if you want to help for the sake of philanthropy and nothing more.

Because she presented herself as one. The moment she stops acting like a substitute mum, every one wil find their level. 19yrs is legal age in Nigeria, he should look for menial jobs to do to help himself.

We intentionally make people lazy in the guise of help. And it now become an obligation from the receiving side. When you refuse to help, you will be termed enemy of progress. Always ready to receive is what has brought Nigeria to her knee by the elite. Steal as much as you can, then share stipends to them and they will lick your bum. What a crazy mentality.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Ganjafama(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Chisomann:

It is not because we are not the same father I just feel like they are men and they should go and work, I don't owe them anything it is not my fault that my dad is responsible he is taking good care of me and there dad's are not. I can help them if I want to but I hate it when they want to depend on me for everything they are stressing me. And tommorow when they will start making it in life they will not even remember me it is their wives who will reap where they didn't sow. I will not help them again I think I should listen to my dad I will change my number and move on.
You are obviously a bitter and unaccommodating person. If you don't want to help your brothers it's your own cup of tea but remember that what goes around comes around. Life is a mystery. I've seen multimillionaires become paupers and paupers become multimillionaires. Its your prerogative, don't help them if that would make you happy.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Ganjafama(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Why won’t they be, when they spend all their productive time dissing women. They don’t have data to stream online courses, but they have the one to watch Andrew Tate.
Hey sis, I would appreciate it if you recommend a site where I can stream online courses. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by BRATISLAVA: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Stevenbright(m): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Klass99:

cheesy

Klass99 how far you
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by ahnie: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Why won’t they be, when they spend all their productive time dissing women. They don’t have data to stream online courses, but they have the one to watch Andrew Tate.
You forgot to also add**Kelly bhadies yansh**

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Sweetvie: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ganjafama:
You are obviously a bitter and unaccommodating person. If you don't want to help your brothers it's your own cup of tea but remember that what goes around comes around. Life is a mystery. I've seen multimillionaires become paupers and paupers become multimillionaires. Its your prerogative, don't help them if that would make you happy.
So becoz what goes around comes around she should now kill herself for them?
Don't judge... U don't know her neither do you av any idea how many times she help them... Nigeria is not smiling to anyone, they ain't a kid okay and she also got her life.
Yeah, help them if she can but it's not by Force
It bcoz she don't know how to say no that's y they haven't find something to do. Life turn around doesn't mean she is going to be broke and jobless.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Klass99(f): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Stevenbright(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Klass99:

Nice to know you are good. I say make I Hola at you..
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Klass99(f): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
wink
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Slynation(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Very well then...
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Johel(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:
My mum is late. I am the only girl among 3 boys. We have different dads.

How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them. They should go and hustle. I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to live. I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them.

Life isn't fair to the male child tho, but I advise you to focus on your very own life and survival, let the boys go and hustle...but when u have enough, u can share if necessary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:

How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them. They should go and hustle. I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to live. I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them.

guys thats why we always tell u do not help any women apart from ur mother they dont deserve it
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Invest4growth: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Help them without stressing or over stretching your finances BUT let them.know it cannot continue for ever as the need to Hussle. You have your family to take care of. Well done �

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Jcash90: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2022
How can you be tired of your brothers, is just becos u have different dad that's why
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Shedrack777: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2022
gaby:

Lack of empathy is why we are where we are today in this crazy world...
Think about the above..
did you just quote lucky dube?
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by FireUpNow(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Why don't you help them with job if you can? They are your brothers despite different dad's. Remember table can turn around in th future.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Please don't ignore them help if you have the resources to help them. Omo iya o kin ya ara won
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by KosyJerry(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Do whatever that sails your ship... Don't bloody care

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Attimes it's pays to be selfish and I have said that here before...Make ur self ok first before u start assisting others else they will drag u down the poverty line.
Also tell them how u be...draw a little bit of history of The family to them and tell them for now u dey struggle n suffer...Dat if things day n better u go help anyone.
No use am as fight n dnt let any of hem come near u or no anything about your friends or where u work or hussle...na boys dem be.if things no better for u tomorow na dem go yab u n take u talk.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by MAIKON: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

In life help as much as you can help people, not even because of tomorrow, to me it's simply because it's a human thing to do.

Your conscience knows the right things to do, you don't have to seek for validation to do the right things.

Know the family you are from, at times the best thing you could do is the pieces of advice you also offer to them. Even 27 years is still very young enough to have a 360 degree change in life. Don't be disdainful of your family because of the opportunity you already have. Do as much as you can, and talk unceasingly to them if you believe you have the wisdom.

This is the best comment �
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by HeightsKE: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:

You peopy.ake such threads and posts and leave us in the dark confused.
How can we make suggestions or give advice when you haven't told us what your half brothers are into or what they are doing and their ages.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Dshocker(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:

My older brother is 27 jobless he has a child ,my younger brothers are 21 and 19

Omo wetin dey happen naaaaa?

You don't have to change your number, all you do is just the use of a three letter words i don't have

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by waititi: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2022
once a woman has the higher ground you start to hear "I don't owe them anything" "they should go and hustle" "not my responsibility" .

how very like your gender op. I just pity anyone who depends on a woman for help. disappointment be thy name.

if it was the other way around,they will be labeled wicked brothers.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by deathmen12: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmm nawa oo
Why we humans are so mean? You see this life is short I mean very short... this minute we are happy and the next minute we are sad, a time is coming in our life when those things you pay so much attention to will be nothing, the true joy of living is not how many cars or houses you have but, I believe the true joy of living is how many life you affect positively in your own little way, you don’t have to do everything for your step brothers, just do the little you know you can without stress, I will advise you not to cut them off just like that.
Chisomann:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by simplesearch: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Are you the first daughter? And is your Dad the first man in your mum's life or the second? Cos I seriously hate it when a woman is having two three husband's while all of them are still alive. Such women cause a lot issues for their offspring, It is sickening when a woman don't know how to discipline their sexual life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Feel Pity For My Uncle / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? / Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.