Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Help My Brothers (30988 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Ayinke93(f): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Why won’t they be, when they spend all their productive time dissing women. They don’t have data to stream online courses, but they have the one to watch Andrew Tate.

It’s hilarious. Most of them be forming king on that nonsense redpill thread with their lord and savior Ubunja, while being jobless, broke and depressed.

They even have books they read and recommend to themselves on that thread, but they never share courses or job information grin

Bunch of lunatics grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by UnproudLife: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:

It is not because we are not the same father I just feel like they are men and they should go and work, I don't owe them anything it is not my fault that my dad is responsible he is taking good care of me and there dad's are not. I can help them if I want to but I hate it when they want to depend on me for everything they are stressing me. And tommorow when they will start making it in life they will not even remember me it is their wives who will reap where they didn't sow. I will not help them again I think I should listen to my dad I will change my number and move on.
Can I advise you? OKAY

You should not say because they are men. Girl you don't know life. What you should be concerned about is if they are genuinely lazying around, which you should endeavor to intimate them with after which you can do as you wish. Girl I've lived to see things turn around and bite one in the ass.

Forget say them no be same father and engage them as real family members. God forbid you loose your dad and become helpless and in their shoes, you'll understand what it means to be emotionally involved with a sibling.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Why won’t they be, when they spend all their productive time dissing women. They don’t have data to stream online courses, but they have the one to watch Andrew Tate.
Also check Matt Cross

33 secrets you'll like it lol grin

Then my Naija niggi I chap k wink
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
how would you have felt if it was the other way around??
People like him are too shallow to think that deep. They attribute their success absolutely to hardwork and think everyone not as successful as them is lazy.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by donhils: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Some of the comments here show how it's difficult to survive these days. Different people saying they are old, this and that. I think everybody needs that little push, that little help, if you can give it, don't hesitate. Where are the works some of you are proposing they should go and work? Think about environmental factors first. And hey lady, if you don't want to help your brothers then don't help them. But don't come here to look for validation, what it shows is that your conscience is not ok with what you're doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
sonssyo:

Bros, sometimes most people will have the entitlement mentality, for instance, i have a boy that lived with my mum, after his SSCE he was around d house, my siblings asked him what he will like to be doing ,he said schooling but d truth is that he is not intelligent but have 5 credit because of special centre stuff, JAMB 147, of course that will only land him in college of education which is in our town Umunze but he said that he is not attending that very school. Now, he was at home, still probably waiting to write another jamb and started going for stone quarrying which he barley makes more than 1500 and fall sick again, now wen i came back one day in 2017, i asked him if he will do company work that pays 27k for SSCE holder, he agreed and started off, i was paying tfare, feeding weekly in the company there for him, buy soap for bathing, see where the problem started, d soap for bathing ,he will use it for washing soap, i cut that one off, the tfare given to him, he will trekk and eat the money(i found out one day wen i was coming inside the tricylce and met him trekking, asked him and he said yes he has been trekking, i cut that off, feeding (he works morning and night shift, he will cook when i am not around, eat everything and wash the pot and keep it back, how did i find out, one day i came back after heavy downpour, i entered d market to buy stuffs, came back only to discover that the sink was blocked. only for me to discover that rice have blocked it, i cut the feeding off, I only feed him for night and weekends, now in 2019 he said he wants to live alone, i vex instruct the people in charge of d money to release d savings for him, that is 121,000 plus that December salary of 34,000.
He went home and squandered the money, now i told my siblings of his intentions to leave my house, which i don't have any problem whatsoever, because he is a man and need to be dependent, now they said No to him, in February, i asked him the balance of that money and he could not give the account, we continued with the savings til sep 2020 when i heard accident and went to d hospital, guy man probably thought i will not come back again, my wrist watch he was using them including my necklace, even gave d girlfriend my stuffs.
fast-forward to now, he don't save anything again, he stopped d savings program and use his 46k salary on his own.
Now, he stays with some friends since April this year, i only discovered that those guys have pursued him for their place because of women, he keep changing girls, he now stays some other place where he poo in the bush and bath outside, he is coming to me to help pay for house rent, he only made effort to enquire about house rent and when they told him, of course he can't pay.
You see people are something else, no matter how good you are to them, definitely they will think that you have not done enough.
Least i forget, he helps my mum, but that help i really appreciate it but i want him to be a man, this January, i told him to enter motor parts market beside our company and find a particular part to learn that i will give him money, from that January till date nothing, i made effort on my own to ask people around but couldn't get reasonable information, i cannot go there because my leg is not 100 percent OK yet. i only come to work and go back.
Some people can never change.

Cutting off transport money was very unnecessary. Because he decided to trek? It's his choice na. Maybe he wants to use the money to buy food instead. Whether he treks or uses transport is non of your business. It's like giving somebody money to buy foodstuff every month for himself but he decides to buy chivita juice to be drinking. It's his choice. He no concern u if he likes he should keep the money and starve. Your own be say you have given the person and heaven sees it. As for the soap, I agree with you on that one, he shouldn't be using bathing soap to wash cloth.

Were you expecting anything from him that he was not doing? He did not say thank u for providing food that u had to cut that off too or it was a burden for you?

This is your own side of the story. I will like to hear the boy's side.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Davidave(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bleep this. Move out and hide. Watch how fucking fast they get their shit together once you stop being a fucking human sacrifice.
Leave all three of them to starve. Maybe they'll eat each other.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by sonssyo: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Cutting off transport money was very unnecessary. Because he decided to trek? It's his choice na. Maybe he wants to use the money to buy food instead. Whether he treks or uses transport is non of your business. It's like giving somebody money to buy foodstuff every month for himself but he decides to buy chivita juice to be drinking. It's his choice. He no concern u if he likes he should keep the money and starve. Your own be say you have given the person and heaven sees it. As for the soap, I agree with you on that one, he shouldn't be using bathing soap to wash cloth.

Were you expecting anything from him that he was not doing? He did not say thank u for providing food that u had to cut that off too or it was a burden for you?

This is your own side of the story. I will like to hear the boy's side.

i hear,a boy without certificate earning 46k can't pay for house rent, clap for him you hear, cutting food since you no get eyes, free food in the office from my salary not home and you are there talking, well this is nairaland a faceless forum but the truth remains anydody wey no go get head no go get head
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by monerozi5590: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:

The problem with them is they are jealous of each other, if I help A and B will be jealous he will also call demanding for his own part. I wanted to help our last born to complete ss3 and my other brother 21 also want me to help him with his studies. I have told him he is old enough he should look for work to further his studies he wasn't happy saying I love our younger brother more than him. How can I help them when there is no love between them.

Please help both of them to complete their studies. The best gift you can give them is education. God will continue to prosper and uplift you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by fairwilliams: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:
My mum is late. I am the only girl among 3 boys. We have different dads.

How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them. They should go and hustle. I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to live. I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them.

Table can turn@any time so help them if u are in a situati0n 2do so cox u never knws what d future ll l0ok like later.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Maxxim: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol funny thread
This your claims just proved that women are not designed to become providers, I'm sure if it were a man in same shoes, his thoughts of him being responsible would have clouded his thinking ability that he'll just take them as his responsibility and won't even whine about it cos that's the way he was designed. Worst still he'll call and address them he won't be taking all of their shit anymore and the way he'll do that he must have provided them some capitals.
And if all your brother's could be behaving this same way, that shows theirs a problem with their upbringing probably maybe your mum couldn't give them proper parental guidance, they need proper reorientation esp the younger one..
I could see sad mofos throwing jabs at Redpillers, never knew they did you this bad, funny enough it's now on mainstream cheesy
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Jocdon(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
If you have then give, it is in giving we receive, unless you dont have then keep quiet and ask God to give you so that you can give. Rich and generous people never get tired of giving and helping others. The life we are living is not our own, naked we came and naked we shall return without taking anything beyond.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Oceanjagaban: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
You are a very wicked person,just pray you don't need thier help tomorrow,if not you go see pepper...
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Trill1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
OmO

Make I share money small
Show me you bad inverter batteries and get cool Cash.

Do you know with as low as #110K, you can Go Solar l, wacht TV, on Fan, power your laptop etc.

It's an upgradeable plan. DM for videos of previous installations.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
toobusy:
While it's enjoyable to help family members,men of 27,21 and 19 should be encouraged to be independent,one negative effect of having people that always help you whenever you are in need is that it will indeliberately make you lazy,your brothers are old enough to take care of themselves .
hand never touch u? Just pray life doesn't happen to u. Even at 49 you would need help

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Truvelisback(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:

How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them. They should go and hustle. I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to live. I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them.

What kind of help do they want from u? Is it to be feeding them or to get them jobs?
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by gaby(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Freelane33:

Living and learning
More wisdom big brother

Thanks, boss.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by gaby(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shedrack777:
did you just quote lucky dube?

Maybe, lol.

I wasn't even thinking, Dube.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Bouncin(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
I dont want to believe you have the means and yoiu thinking twice about helping them.

Let me tell you. There will be a time you will so love to help them but you cant. Do what you can while you can
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Neddstark: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
I hate helping the female gender.
They hate helping even their family members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Neddstark: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:

The problem with them is they are jealous of each other, if I help A and B will be jealous he will also call demanding for his own part. I wanted to help our last born to complete ss3 and my other brother 21 also want me to help him with his studies. I have told him he is old enough he should look for work to further his studies he wasn't happy saying I love our younger brother more than him. How can I help them when there is no love between them.

Stop looking for justifications to be stingy. Help at least one of them. The one of them that will not betray your efforts. See him as your investment. The tide of life can change anytime.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Emmanuel30a: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Well, you are a woman and you would or you may marry a man with whom you don't sow. Hence, you may reap reward where you don't sow by marrying a man whom you don't sow to his life as well
Chisomann:

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by unekwu212: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Just do ur best and leave the rest
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Lekan239(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
donhils:
Some of the comments here show how it's difficult to survive these days. Different people saying they are old, this and that. I think everybody needs that little push, that little help, if you can give it, don't hesitate. Where are the works some of you are proposing they should go and work? Think about environmental factors first. And hey lady, if you don't want to help your brothers then don't help them. But don't come here to look for validation, what it shows is that your conscience is not ok with what you're doing.
so to you, you already think the girl is Elon musk that don't need the help you claimed everybody need. She said she have been helping them with the little she have and it is becoming unbearable for her. Abi u want here to take the full responsibility of the three adult maybe by don you would know she is helping them.

I wonder why Nigerians take little gesture for granted. Imagining you saying "if you don't want to help your brothers " as if she hasn't being helping.

I'm very sure the total help the op have help those guys surpasses the help u have help ur extended family members.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Yusssuf11(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
sisisioge:
How about you all sit together as a family to discuss way forward? What you each can do to help one another and the struggles you all have....they are all you have now, you are all they have now. Dont discard them please. It is well.
This di the best action u can take , unless they would suck you drain...Invest in their business by giving them tangible amount of money, it now depends on u if you still want to be giving them little amount sometimes
They are ur family everything u got b4 u become there enemy ,if tell them sat u don't want to help again,they would not remember that you have done b4...

Sit them down talk to them anyone that's serious btwn them set up a business for him
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Solofresh2: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
So nobody is talking about the promiscous mother who was impreginated by three men shocked
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Basiljoe: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Not surprised this is coming from a woman. grin

Women are incapable of loving men in a way he thinks she should be capable of.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Corporate2020: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:

It is not because we are not the same father I just feel like they are men and they should go and work, I don't owe them anything it is not my fault that my dad is responsible he is taking good care of me and there dad's are not. I can help them if I want to but I hate it when they want to depend on me for everything they are stressing me. And tommorow when they will start making it in life they will not even remember me it is their wives who will reap where they didn't sow. I will not help them again I think I should listen to my dad I will change my number and move on.

The person that gave birth to this lady did the world a great disservice. You will need them badly one day, and God will make sure that you don't get access to them.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Love800(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pls asisst dem, dem are still young. Especially d 19 nd 21 ones. Maturity in boys starts from 24

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Corporate2020: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Solofresh2:
So nobody is talking about the promiscous mother who was impreginated by three men shocked

No be from my mouth dem go hear that one. Of you say the woman is promiscuous, what about the different men impregnating same woman at different times?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Lekan239(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corporate2020:

The person that gave birth to this lady did the world a great disservice. You will need them badly one day, and God will make sure that you don't get access to them.
it's ur type that haven't giving any of ur extended family 1kobo before
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Corporate2020: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Love800:
Pls asisst dem, dem are still young. Especially d 19 nd 21 ones. Maturity in boys starts from 24

She wants 19 years old boy to go and hustle. I think she too is a runs girl, if not, she will not indirectly tell a 19 years old to go and start Yahoo Yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.