Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Help My Brothers (30986 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Blue86(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Those guys may not see reason, but the best thing you can do for them is to give them a good connection job, then if they refuse, they just gave you valid reason not to keep supporting them.
Chisomann:
My mum is late i am the only girl among 3 boys we have differents dads . How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them they should go and hustle I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to leave I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Gloriagee(f): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Wat about their dad's?
Chisomann:
My mum is late i am the only girl among 3 boys we have differents dads . How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them they should go and hustle I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to leave I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by ogashman(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
In whatever u do, never u tell them that u will no longer help them. The world is mysterious. Someone at the top today, might be at the bottom tomorrow and vice versa

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by peacefulhome(f): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:

The problem with them is they are jealous of each other, if I help A and B will be jealous he will also call demanding for his own part. I wanted to help our last born to complete ss3 and my other brother 21 also want me to help him with his studies. I have told him he is old enough he should look for work to further his studies he wasn't happy saying I love our younger brother more than him. How can I help them when there is no love between them.

For now, I think the only person that you can assist at the moment will be the one still at secondary school. I wish they were acting responsible, you wouldn't have come here. But for a 27 years guy having entitlement mentality, is what I don't know.
Pls any help that will cost you your happiness, kindly let it go.

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Rubbiish(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:

You are � correct just like my 27 years old brother he doesn't have a job he is not doing any effort to get a job but all he knows is how to give belle.
Is this really necessary?
It's fine if u don't want to help your brothers, u didn't give birth to them. Even parents tends to abandon their responsibilities at some point, so it is very fine if u choose not to help. But what I don't get is coming online to castigate them? What's the reason for this?

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rubbiish:

Is this really necessary?
It's fine if u don't want to help your brothers, u didn't give birth to them. Even parents tends to abandon their responsibilities at some point, so it is very fine if u choose not to help. But what I don't get is coming online to castigate them? What's the reason for this?

How is she coming online to castigate them?

You guys come up with fancy terms when it is a woman complaining.

Don’t we see these kind of topics everyday from men? Did you call it castigating?

Oga, comment on the topic and stop trying to gaslight her.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Rubbiish(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

How is she coming online to castigate them?

You guys come up with fancy terms when it is a woman complaining.

Don’t we see these kind of topics everyday from men? Did you call it castigating?

Oga, comment on the topic and stop trying to gaslight her.
Everything shouldn't be a man vs woman thing! If a man posted this, I will be saying the same thing. If a brother wishes not to help her sister fine, but coming here to badmouth someone u have made up your mind not to help is totally uncalled for. I don't see any need for this.

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by pocohantas(f): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rubbiish:

Everything shouldn't be a man vs woman thing! If a man posted this, I will be saying the same thing. If a brother wishes not to help her sister fine, but coming here to badmouth someone u have made up your mind not to help is totally uncalled for. I don't see any need for this.

You will not say the same thing. She is expressing her pain and reality. He is indeed lazy and entitled like the Nigerian girls you all deride. Comment on the issue at hand and stop trying to gaslight her!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Rubbiish(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

You will not say the same thing. She is expressing her pain and reality. He is indeed lazy and entitled like the Nigerian girls you all deride. Comment on the issue at hand and stop trying to gaslight her!!!
This is serious, it's fine.
I already made my comment as regards the topic, it is very fine if she choose not to help. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that & I stated it in my first quote.

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by pocohantas(f): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rubbiish:

This is serious, it's fine.
I already made my comment as regards the topic, it is very fine if she choose not to help. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that & I stated it in my first quote.

Thank you. grin

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by sisisioge: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:

My older brother is 27 jobless he has a child ,my younger brothers are 21 and 19

Wow! You even have "older" brother among them? It is well fa. I still think sitting together and discussing your collective struggles and capabilities will help. Maybe they thought you have plenty money and have extra to spare given that you have been able to handle yourselfso well. Some people just need to be given a sense of direction so they could be useful for themselves....sit with them please.

They were clearly raised to be dependent...parents need to recognize when they are doing this to their wards. It is well.

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by kayperry: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Biglittlelois:
A recent trend of this generation is that, we have more dependent and lazy males than females, sad and funny.

i hope you are not mistaken runz and olosho for industrious and independent cos 80% of ladies we have now are coded or shameless olosho
if males are lazy i wonder how guyz see money to pay naija gurlz

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by kayperry: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Why won’t they be, when they spend all their productive time dissing women. They don’t have data to stream online courses, but they have the one to watch Andrew Tate.

These one that just discover freelance 2021 won't let us hear words, upon all the dollar she dey make naa she know all the sites to find 2nd hand wears and gadget ... low budget alakada

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by pocohantas(f): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
kayperry:

These one that just discover freelance 2021 won't let us hear words, upon all the dollar she dey make naa she know all the sites to find 2nd hand wears and gadget ... low budget alakada

Of course I started it in 2021, better late than never. However, I knew it since 2017 or thereabout. I just didn’t have anyone to guide me. Most of my data goes into productivity apps and I am very proud of myself. If you are still using yours to watch someone in America teach you how to handle women that you claim not to want - the joke is on you.

There is nothing wrong in patronising second-hand wears and gadgets if that is what you can afford. If I say I only patronize new things, you would still be foaming in the mouth, but I can’t form what I am not. Once upon a time, I thrift households. Some as good as new. Some new sef. It is not what I can be shamed with. I no thief am. Na still my money I use pay. So rest ehn.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Mom007(f): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Learn to say NO! Saying 'I don't have' is needful once in a while before you break down. Pls safeguard your mental health and learn tao draw line. May God hep you.

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Blake755: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hmm u won't help them why u can anyway if it were the boys and sure the won't complain why helping u
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by kayperry: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Of course I started it in 2021, better late than never. However, I knew it since 2017 or thereabout. I just didn’t have anyone to guide me.

There is nothing wrong in patronising second-hand wears and gadgets if that is what you can afford. If I say I only patronize new things, you would still be foaming in the mouth, but I can’t form what I am not. Once upon a time, I thrift households. Some as good as new. Some new sef. It is not what I can be shamed with. I no thief am. Na still my money I use pay. So rest ehn.

je ka gboran undecided when did you ever have someone, for how long did sorceress papito last in mouth even chewing gum would have lasted longer undecided nonsense & ingredient
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Fira09(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Of course I started it in 2021, better late than never. However, I knew it since 2017 or thereabout. I just didn’t have anyone to guide me. Most of my data goes into productivity apps and I am very proud of myself. If you are still using yours to watch someone in America teach you how to handle women that you claim not to want - the joke is on you.

You just stated a real fact here, that's very upright from you.......no online conformations wink

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by GloriousGbola: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Of course I started it in 2021, better late than never. However, I knew it since 2017 or thereabout. I just didn’t have anyone to guide me.

Your lightly used LG pass brand new hisense
Those who want to buy brand new kia sorrento over used camry muscle na them biko
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
kayperry:

je ka gboran undecided when did you ever have someone, for how long did sorceress papito last in mouth even chewing gum would have lasted longer undecided nonsense & ingredient

Is that all you can come up with? Unlike you, I seek knowledge and ways to better my life. While you are thinking of ways to diss me, I was learning freelance as you call it. But to makeup for your failure, you and your kind would say it is olosho.

That my income increased doesn’t mean I should go throwing money around. I splurge when necessary and that is very evident, but, I still use my senses. Something you don’t have. wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fira09:

You just stated a real fact here, that's very upright from you.......no online conformations wink

Lol. Him and his kind keep trying to pull me down with information I put out there myself. One would think second hand gadgets are that cheap sef. cheesy cheesy

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Your lightly used LG pass brand new hisense
Those who want to buy brand new kia sorrento over used camry muscle na them biko

I am sure he knows these things, but anything to attack Poco. The other day I showed someone where to buy brand new - you saw how they were convulsing. You can’t please these ones.

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Mindlog: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
kayperry:

i hope you are not mistaken runz and olosho for industrious and independent cos 80% of ladies we have now are coded or shameless olosho
if males are lazy i wonder how guyz see money to pay naija gurlz

So you mean 8 out of every 10 ladies who are your relatives are coded or shameless oloshos?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by ZiniPips: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann I can imagine the stress you are going through. I have been there but instead of giving them fish, I taught them how to fish by teaching them how to trade the financial market and to God be the glory, they are doing well for themselves.

You can send me a dm on my whatsapp and I be your sure plug to ease the financial burden.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by kayperry: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mindlog:

So you mean 8 out of every 10 ladies who are your relatives are coded or shameless oloshos?

Relative is not close enough, start from my grandmother, but it is what it is deal with it undecided ciao

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Mindlog: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
kayperry:

Relative is not close enough, start from my grandmother, but it is what it is deal with it undecided ciao

Glad you identified that. cheesy

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by wiseone28: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oboy one mother 3 fathers

Who am i to point finger.

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Acidosis(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Your brothers consider you to be their mother's substitute. It is a trap. By assuming her role, you may also take on her mistakes. Don't ever assume that you can fill the gap she left behind. Whatever she had with those irresponsible men is not your business. Help if you want to help for the sake of philanthropy and nothing more.

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Acidosis:
Your brothers consider you to be their mother's substitute. It is a trap. By assuming her role, you may also take on her mistakes. Don't ever assume that you can fill the gap she left behind. Whatever she had with those irresponsible men is not your business. Help if you want to help for the sake of philanthropy and nothing more.

Nawa! grin
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Acidosis(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Nawa! grin

Yes oo cheesy

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by hahn(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:

Start asking them for money too

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by ghettochild(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2022
To help no be by force especially when u see say dem wan put burden on u..
When they ask for help...
Just say no.

Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. / Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55