Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Help My Brothers (30990 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Corporate2020: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lekan239:
it's ur type that haven't giving any of ur extended family 1kobo before

My brother, without family, what are we? Less than animals, because even animals recognize and assist their siblings

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by harmony75: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Do what you can..I like to help but when you're not ready to hustle and they always have entitlement mentality I stop helping.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Maxxim: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corporate2020:

She wants 19 years old boy to go and hustle. I think she too is a runs girl, if not, she will not indirectly tell a 19 years old to go and start Yahoo Yahoo
Something told me she's into runz probably she has met a fat cow and her family now seems irritating to her, those kinda of people shior.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Everything you think you have and the position of privilege you're today were divinely programmed, it could've be the other way round, but God in His wisdom decided to favoured you, you did not choose your father neither do they, you're only favoured.
pls help your brothers NOW that you have the means of helping them, their destinies might depend on you.
Remembered the story of Joseph and his brother and also remembered what Mordecai told Esther when the Jews were facing challenges.
Who knows if God allowed them to cross your way because of days like this...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Presidential1: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
If no wan help them.. abeg shift ... Who do you think you are .. because of that small change you hold .. one day you go regret this rubbish and stupid decision
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Lekan239(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corporate2020:

My brother, without family, what are we? Less than animals, because even animals recognize and assist their siblings
you still do not understand the op
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Solofresh2: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corporate2020:

No be from my mouth dem go hear that one. Of you say the woman is promiscuous, what about the different men impregnating same woman at different times?
What do you mean by that
Did they sleep with her at the same time undecided
The woman probably slept with the third man knowing fully well that she has two kids with two different men already undecided
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Easyluv2live(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=Chisomann post=116986243]My mum is late. I am the only girl among 3 boys. We have different dads.

How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them. They should go and hustle. I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to live. I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them.

What if the table is turn will u ve dis mentality and not ask dem for help
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Fantazy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:

I have helped them a lot I think is enough they should go and hustle. I am thinking about changing my number soon so I will have no contact with them again

If you have enough to help them, pls continue to help them, and don't forget to also encourage them to find something doing. Unless u don't have the ability. Doing good has no disadvantage!

Because this life no balance . It takes a twinkle of an eye for things to turn around.
May evil no befall any of us o.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Business3600: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bluntguy:

Help them while you can, remember that those you meet on your way up you are likely to meet on your way down. Except they have opportunity to hustle but refuse to do so.
God bless you bro for the great advise.
There's nothing sweeter than helping your family member. If you experience the ups and down life you will start helping people, not just your brothers. Stop assisting because you want to get something in return. Help the poor,help the needy while u can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Blue86(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chai.

You are family.

Na the guy no dey serious.

When e learn, e mind go come back
sonssyo:

Bros, sometimes most people will have the entitlement mentality, for instance, i have a boy that lived with my mum, after his SSCE he was around d house, my siblings asked him what he will like to be doing ,he said schooling but d truth is that he is not intelligent but have 5 credit because of special centre stuff, JAMB 147, of course that will only land him in college of education which is in our town Umunze but he said that he is not attending that very school. Now, he was at home, still probably waiting to write another jamb and started going for stone quarrying which he barley makes more than 1500 and fall sick again, now wen i came back one day in 2017, i asked him if he will do company work that pays 27k for SSCE holder, he agreed and started off, i was paying tfare, feeding weekly in the company there for him, buy soap for bathing, see where the problem started, d soap for bathing ,he will use it for washing soap, i cut that one off, the tfare given to him, he will trekk and eat the money(i found out one day wen i was coming inside the tricylce and met him trekking, asked him and he said yes he has been trekking, i cut that off, feeding (he works morning and night shift, he will cook when i am not around, eat everything and wash the pot and keep it back, how did i find out, one day i came back after heavy downpour, i entered d market to buy stuffs, came back only to discover that the sink was blocked. only for me to discover that rice have blocked it, i cut the feeding off, I only feed him for night and weekends, now in 2019 he said he wants to live alone, i vex instruct the people in charge of d money to release d savings for him, that is 121,000 plus that December salary of 34,000.
He went home and squandered the money, now i told my siblings of his intentions to leave my house, which i don't have any problem whatsoever, because he is a man and need to be dependent, now they said No to him, in February, i asked him the balance of that money and he could not give the account, we continued with the savings til sep 2020 when i heard accident and went to d hospital, guy man probably thought i will not come back again, my wrist watch he was using them including my necklace, even gave d girlfriend my stuffs.
fast-forward to now, he don't save anything again, he stopped d savings program and use his 46k salary on his own.
Now, he stays with some friends since April this year, i only discovered that those guys have pursued him for their place because of women, he keep changing girls, he now stays some other place where he poo in the bush and bath outside, he is coming to me to help pay for house rent, he only made effort to enquire about house rent and when they told him, of course he can't pay.
You see people are something else, no matter how good you are to them, definitely they will think that you have not done enough.
Least i forget, he helps my mum, but that help i really appreciate it but i want him to be a man, this January, i told him to enter motor parts market beside our company and find a particular part to learn that i will give him money, from that January till date nothing, i made effort on my own to ask people around but couldn't get reasonable information, i cannot go there because my leg is not 100 percent OK yet. i only come to work and go back.
Some people can never change.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Gerrard59(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
kayperry:

i hope you are not mistaken runz and olosho for industrious and independent cos 80% of ladies we have now are coded or shameless olosho
if males are lazy i wonder how guyz see money to pay naija gurlz

Prostitution is real work and is not a criminal offence. I say so because you would want to compare it to yahoo yahoo. A lady who does hook-up is better off to society than a jobless man who has a child and plans to birth another.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Originalsly: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chisomann:

My older brother is 27 jobless he has a child ,my younger brothers are 21 and 19

I blame you for making them not hustling for themselves . Cut them off ... let them hustle by force or starve.... how can you .... be supporting healthy lazy adults?
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by donhils: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lekan239:
so to you, you already think the girl is Elon musk that don't need the help you claimed everybody need. She said she have been helping them with the little she have and it is becoming unbearable for her. Abi u want here to take the full responsibility of the three adult maybe by don you would know she is helping them.

I wonder why Nigerians take little gesture for granted. Imagining you saying [/b]"if you don't want to help your brothers[b] " as if she hasn't being helping.

I'm very sure the total help the op have help those guys surpasses the help u have help ur extended family members.
You're not listening or reading. The topic of this thread says what?
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Slimgold2019: 3:14am On Oct 01, 2022
They are your blood &you can,t discard them like that.Why not try have a meeting with them to know what they can do to have financial liberation on their own ie empowerment,jobs, business etc & once that is sorted you would be relieved of having to answer to their needs everytime.In addition,make them sign an undertaking with you that you will only help them at your own freewill.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by sharone21(f): 5:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Vyzz:

Wow...

Kids with same mom and different dads are normally closer than those with smae dad different mom...

Anyways.

Its your Fam.

Do your thing

Exactly what I believe too.

If only she can help them with something to do( job)

The 19 and 21 years old especially needs her help.

I wonder if their mum didn't bring them close when she was alive

Lack of money brings alot of friction in the family.... May God see you all through.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by sorepco(m): 5:57am On Oct 01, 2022
From all you have said i did not see any reason why you would not help your brothers. How did you help them before? Is it by giving them 2k here or 10k there? That's no help...you can do that to a friend or even a neighbor!
To help here brothers so that they can stand on their own do these:

Let them learn a trade then you settle them.
For those that want to school sponsor them if you can.
If you can also sponsor them overseas.

Furthermore you can get them a bus for transportation business or bolt...

Helping us by changing someone's life for the better not giving them chicken change!

[quote author=Chisomann post=116986243]My mum is late. I am the only girl among 3 boys. We have different dads.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by BABANGBALI: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Op nothing lasts forever o, things can change anytime for anybody. No one knows tomorrow.

Funkybabee Seduce Your man with Sexy Pants and Bra. Stop walking around the house with PDP Wrapper and Adieu Papa Polo
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Keniwit(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2022
This is how ladies thinks tho....so you thinking you go boil forever?well you could ...You better bless your circle with wat u can... If your brothers ask for Ten (10)things give them five or six (5 or 6) .The annoying think Abt people like you is that, they are always nice to people outside their family even more nice to strengers
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by samwillyco1(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Jovialjune1:
You try, so they have fathers that are alive just like yours but can't ask them for help cos they are irresponsible, one is even towing the irresponsible path like his father at age 27, abi who is taking care of his child and the mother? He is also depending on your money to feed him and his child right? At his age he can't even find odd jobs to get by, he wants to keep getting handouts, the height of irresponsibility and laziness

Abeg focus on yourself and if you can, help only the teenager, the rest should getat.

She have never told us what she have done to them ? So stop insulting people.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by samwillyco1(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Chisomann:

You are � correct just like my 27 years old brother he doesn't have a job he is not doing any effort to get a job but all he knows is how to give belle.

At least he is good in something. Please what is his qualifications or skill he learnt. Finally if they are in Onitsha let's work something out to help them.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by phemmyfour: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2022
Chisomann:
My mum is late. I am the only girl among 3 boys. We have different dads.

How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them. They should go and hustle. I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to live. I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them.

Are you afraid to tell them? Tell them not us. In fact , you are helping them by not solely dependent on you
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by lavylilly: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Of course I started it in 2021, better late than never. However, I knew it since 2017 or thereabout. I just didn’t have anyone to guide me. Most of my data goes into productivity apps and I am very proud of myself. If you are still using yours to watch someone in America teach you how to handle women that you claim not to want - the joke is on you.

There is nothing wrong in patronising second-hand wears and gadgets if that is what you can afford. If I say I only patronize new things, you would still be foaming in the mouth, but I can’t form what I am not. Once upon a time, I thrift households. Some as good as new. Some new sef. It is not what I can be shamed with. I no thief am. Na still my money I use pay. So rest ehn.
Mention the freelancing site
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Kingd6th: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
If u have the capacity to fix them in jobs or set up a small business for them,do so and hands off. Because if u don't,they will keep pestering you
Chisomann:
My mum is late. I am the only girl among 3 boys. We have different dads.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Martinez39s(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
If you don't want to help them, there is no crime committed. It doesn't matter what your reason is, you don't have to help anyone with your resources if you don't want to. Your resources, your choices.
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by MsFaith: 5:03am On Oct 03, 2022
sorepco:
From all you have said i did not see any reason why you would not help your brothers. How did you help them before? Is it by giving them 2k here or 10k there? That's no help...you can do that to a friend or even a neighbor!
To help here brothers so that they can stand on their own do these:

Let them learn a trade then you settle them.
For those that want to school sponsor them if you can.
If you can also sponsor them overseas.

Furthermore you can get them a bus for transportation business or bolt...

Helping us by changing someone's life for the better not giving them chicken change!

grin you talk as if you know how rich she is. You even say 2k and 10k is no help. grin in this economy o, can you pick 2k or 10k from the floor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos / 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.