Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat (17698 Views)

SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2011
grin Pastor sexsinners hormones are going haywire. Maybe its time to purchase his ticket to hell that he has been preaching on those 'sinners' who practice premarital sex. grin
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2011
9jafetish:

lol they also need to throw away the keys, i feel so sad for the female that is with him.

I want to believe people are different from what they are in NL. Cos I am wondering what kinda lady will be with a guy like this.
The choices you ladies make sometimes are shocking
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2011
deniyor:

Pastor sexsinners
how do you plan to get her pregnant without Being Intimate with her?
the fact you are afraid she might not stick with you means she is not your wife or anything. I guess that leaves our r a p e . You are one sick son of a b#tch
Deniyor, seems you've forgotten we are dealing with a SUPER HOLY CRACK HEADED NUT! His name is JOSEPH, The poor LADY'S name is MARY! grin grin grin Talking about TICKET TO HELL, he needs to be on FIRST CLASS! grin grin
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

Deniyor, seems you've forgotten we are dealing with a SUPER HOLY CRACK HEADED NUT! His name is JOSEPH, The poor LADY'S name is MARY! grin grin grin Talking about TICKET TO HELL, he needs to be on FIRST CLASS! grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
I guess in his deluded bible, Jesus was the product of rap e SMH
I disagree with you on him getting a first class ticket to hell. It isn't fair for him to be comfortable on the way to hell. Is there anything worse than coach? Maybe stick him in the baggage section to hell.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Chrisplus(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2011
so wat do u nid our help 4? U cant do it? U nid sperm donor?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Dondav(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2011
Pathetic!!!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Ufuomaedo(f): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
Gettn her pregnant wil nt change anytin.let me tel u smth she said she has only knwn u 4 just 2mths guy giv her smtym 2 knw u beta pls dnt just rush her by gettn her pregnant bc u ll only protray 2 her dat u r d wrong person 4 her bc u ain't patient so pls just be patient n giv her tym 2 knw u more,u ve just bin 2geda 4 2mths n al u can tink of is gettn her pregnant just bc of u selfish luv.who knws if dis luv of urs is geniue or nt?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by bamosagie(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
Why not marry her?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by dramenda(f): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2011
[quo

Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Princek12(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
poster, first I commend your sincerity and forthrightness by admitting that you are a sucker, something many NLs would not do.

impregnating her will not keep her around, so try and get into her mind and build a relationship with her.

you will only compound the problem if you eventually impregnate her and leaves you regardless of the pregnancy.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by ronkebp(f): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ Poster the truth is you can never tie a woman down, you have to stop this 'inferiority complex' and step up your game, for the fact that she is dating you proves that she loves you and not ready to go anywhere, unless you push her though with this your 'insecurity' issues, open your eyes and relax your mind.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Gbenge77(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
Thats quite an extreme measure to take.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by JUO(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
greed is disturbing u. people like have so many girl friends and want to keep all. broda wake up that girl is not for u, if u force yourself she must go one day
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2011
Don't bother yourself,she will abort the pregnancy.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by candylips(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
hopeless dude
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by palma(f): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
The poster is actually having fun with his post and the comments because obviously he aint serious just wants to see everyone's response when he posts something like this.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by begwong: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
How sure are you that the pregnancy can be yours. only the mother of a baby knows the 'real' father of her child(ren)
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
[quote][/quote]
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by lindabon: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
OP, get you act together
Secondly, i don't know why I have this feeling that you are still this crazy and scared about her because you guys have not sle/pt together yet. Fear of the unknown? .
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
Before you folks take this GUY serious, look at his previous posts and see how he strongly condemns sex b4 marriage!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Iranoladun(f): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
Sexsinners Mad at last! grin grin
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Tsun(f): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
Ol boy, you need to work on your insecurities first
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by ihebrooke(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2011
that idea is so so dumb to me. How does impregnating a girl stop her from cheating? Are you going to continue impregnating her over and over again.
On the short term basis, you ''might succeed'' in preventing her from cheating. On the long run, after the delivery, what next? Will you Continously impregnate her?
Even as you are harbouring the idea of impregnating her, some other young men even sleep with pregnant women. If such happens in your case, that still makes you a loser.
Even so, did the idea of aborting the pregnancy not come to your mind?
However way you look at it, a cheat will still be a cheat.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by tjide: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
My guy, are you for real?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by HISchild: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
Stop considering this course of action,  its a very bad idea! The Lord GOD does not sanction such (i speak humbly, yet firmly),  The Lord says, for,

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." 1 Corinthians 7:1-3

meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but GOD shall destroy both it and Them.  Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.”- 1 Corinthians 6:13

"For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." - Rom 8:13

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” Galatians 5:19-23

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matthew 6:33
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by amblors(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2011
good work deniyor, i was just about to do that.
got me confused if it wasn't the same self righteous fella posting antisex messages to gain NL fame when he came on.

@OP
your a big
[size=36pt]HYPOCRITE.[/size]

doesn't surprise me anyways.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by tjide: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
I can see that you are in close collaboration with the devil
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by tjide: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2011
palma:

The poster is actually having fun with his post and the comments because obviously he aint serious just wants to see everyone's response when he posts something like this.

I seriouisly hope he is just joking
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by tjide: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ poster, I am sure you would do yourself a good thing if you can go and have a psyco test, because you really need it!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sylve11: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
Na wa o sad cool
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by mykali(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2011
OP is not serious
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
The OP is sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) / Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First? / What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.