Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat (17699 Views)

SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Ofido(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
sharp nigga
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by HURUCHI(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
u day craze
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Ezegozie(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
U have to confess your sins? According to your so called story(though a cooked story) we are made to believe that u hav not yet impregnated ur girl. Why then are u confesing ur sins? When i read ur post i was forcd to look back for your name, and when i saw SEXSINNERS, I concluded that maybe you want to keep to your standard-SINNING SEXUALLY. I ve some questions 4 u moonlight story teller. (1) who told you that she is stil a virgin, since u havnt touchd her or is it writen on her face? (2) since u are planning on hw to impregnate her, wil you also force her to open her legs if she says No to U?. Pls stop dreaming!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by omaojo1: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
I am still wondering if the fear of God is now 'old school'.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Sike(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
tjide:

My guy, are you for real?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by kcblast(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2011
guy carry on jor cool
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by oneluvb55(f): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
dont even tink of it
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
Do you have like 180k? I know one man for Ijebu that can do "Touch and follow" jazzz for you. The girl go just dey look like donkey.

Or Magun - In case she tried to cheat the guy would drink water to death. That one is 250k

Let me know which one you want
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
eh i am confessing my sins here and you no good hypocrits are all beating me up with words,because i want to give my gf a gift, but i guess i will wait for her to allow me to marry her.

hopefully soon.
i actually hope my gf sees this thread so she will know how much i love her.

dayokanu:

Do you have like 180k? I know one man for Ijebu that can do "Touch and follow" jazzz for you. The girl go just dey look like donkey.

Or Magun - In case she tried to cheat the guy would drink water to death. That one is 250k

Let me know which one you want
if i were to do this i would pick the second one ,i don't want my gf to be harmed ,but i wouldn't mind if the guy hurt himself for sinning!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexsinners:

eh i am confessing my sins here and you no good hypocrits are all beating me up with words,[size=15pt]because i want to give my gf a gift,[/size] but i guess i will wait for her to allow me to marry her.

hopefully soon.
if i were to do this i would pick the second one ,i don't want my gf to be harmed ,but i wouldn't mind if the guy hurt himself for sinning!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
Dont let your gf see this thread else she might dump you for being pathetic.

OP, How old are you, Whats your occupation? How much do you earn for you to want to impregnate someone

BTW that Magun is 250k send the money and lets get started. We also take Westyy
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by newdeal(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
@Poster,
Selfishness is never a good foundation to build anything on, especially an important institution like marriage, that is why it is said 'Marriage is a for men not for boys'.

Your original post and your replies so far show that you are still maturing. Why not be patient and build yourself up more, especially in the area of what you really believe and your self-confidence. If you are not careful, in trying to trap her, you will end up imprisoning yourself or slowing yourself down

Some of us have been through what you are experiencing now, trust me, you will always come across girls who are more endowed in every sense than the one you are mad about now.

Broaden your mind bruv, there is more to life just than landing a beautiful girl and marrying her.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 16, 2011
Your desperation to keep her is funny. If you don't trust her why keep the relationship and give yourself heart attack because of the fear of loosing her. Getting her married to you and pregnant doesn't guarantee fidelity on her part. If you love her as i suppose, you've got to trust her or i fear you might lose her and stop nursing the fear of losing her. Hear what Job said in the Bible 'that which i fear has come upon me'
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2011
Tundeiknow:

Your desperation to keep her is funny. If you don't trust her why keep the relationship and give yourself heart attack because of the fear of loosing her. Getting her married to you and pregnant doesn't guarantee fidelity on her part. If you love her as i suppose, you've got to trust her or i fear you might lose her and stop nursing the fear of losing her. Hear what Job said in the Bible 'that which i fear has come upon me'
best response so far

thank you blessed one cheesy
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2011
Wanna enjoy your time with her, build your relationship on Christ. In all have the fear of God in all dealings
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 1:14am On Aug 16, 2011
sexsinners:

eh i am confessing my sins here and you no good hypocrits are all beating me up with words,because i want to give my gf a gift, but i guess i will wait for her to allow me to marry her.

hopefully soon.

From any other person, I will say thats normal but from a self proclaimed godly man? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I think its time you quit the charade, you are the devil himself.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by MrsChima(f): 1:37am On Aug 16, 2011
OP

If all you wanted to do was Bleep that all you had to say instead of cooking up this bullshit story about you wanting to impregnate a cheating broad hoping she becomes pregnant.

We all are humans and have needs to copulate. I don't have sex and think it is disgusting. But I can understand why you can't live without it and she prolly denying you so you figure if I Bleep her she might like it and continue fucking me.

Is that the real truth? Don't lie!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by pleep(m): 1:43am On Aug 16, 2011
wait. . . don't u have to get married before you have sex. undecided
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by MrsChima(f): 1:46am On Aug 16, 2011
Not everyone believes in marriage. So those who do not believe in marriage refrain
from sex? undecided

I am married and I do not engage in sexual activities at all. It is disgusting.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by pleep(m): 2:29am On Aug 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Not everyone believes in marriage. So those who do not believe in marriage refrain
from sex? undecided

I am married and I do not engage in intimate activities at all. It is disgusting.
your joking right? i understand the disgusting part, but not at all?

well, sex is the consumation of marriage, the time when you and your husband litterally become one flesh.
Sex before marriage is just like stealing, it makes you feel good but its still wrong. Anyway 4 ppl who never legally married , but only have sex with each other and no one else, i personally don't think thats a sin. but who knows
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by pat077: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2011
JUST DO IT. But be ready to face d consequence
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Mynd44: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2011
Mrs CHIMA!!!!!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by lastpage: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2011
Sexsinners, what you suffer from is a "complex form of insecurity".

Your G.Friend is not the problem: YOU are the problem.

You have a very low "self-worth and self-esteem"! Otherwise, your G.Friend should be the one worrying about a more beautiful babe, SNATCHING YOU from her!

I would say focus on yourself a little more, live for something, develop core qualities in yourself, "achieve and succeed" in everything you do.
Be a real man, a ladies man and you would even avoid it, when your girl wants to tie you down with marriage!

Its proven and age-tested, believe me.

BTW: You should feel a little shame, impregnating does not stop cheating on a lover, or dont you think they've learnt to "top-it-up" by doing it from behind? grin grin shocked
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Concept(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2011
Impregnate? Mo sorry gan, aye hun se ru E. It is better for you to engage someone that whatever happens, you are still her first choice, abort the impregnating thing. What will be will be. Guys are out there to top the pregnancy for you and eventually take responsibilty. It is a crazy World.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by candylips(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
lol
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by 3direct: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2011
Don't mind the ppl posting!! the end justified the mean that what they say, go ahead and get her pregnant, no waste time lol
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by vodkat: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
kaku guy u failed to mention

1 her age
2 ur age
3 wat u do
4 wat she does

Usually its women that think like this when they want to trap a man, lol but I beleive you really like this girl for some reason because u sound kind of desperate to keep her. Is it becaues of her beuaty, personality or money? na only u know but Look a girl that has ojukokoro ( looking every where) will nak any guy that she so desires b4 or after u impregnate her so dont think naking a girl will keep her banged down like a picture frame on the wall.

Impregnating her can only trap her for a very short time but she will leave if she wants too she can even abort the baby or do som ething to stop the baby. but i beleive u can g et wat u want if u play ur cards right
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by bknight: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2011
go ahead solomon. you have thought it through very well enough and your wise response to the seemingly hard issue is ingenious. bravo!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by 3direct: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2011
dont be so desperate to use magun, impregnating is still good
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Jackieugo(f): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
Is this for real lol? OP must be very insecure na wa o
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by wazobiang: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2011
this guyz daft, spineless 'n dangerous
impregnate an innocent girl (even a guilty one for dat matter). no be im life?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by ebonyvibe(f): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2011
how are you sure the pregnancy wilill be urs? she would cheat after she gives birth or during pregnancy/ so still leave you any way?

deal with your insecuries b4 taking any big step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) / Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First? / What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.