Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) (51487 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Playermayweda(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2022
OceanRed:
the war will continue until ukraine is finished, last week referedum saw over 90% of people in 4 major regions under Ukraine voting to join Russia federation. Back in May of this year, ilya kiva wrote that preparation for incoporation of western Ukraine into Poland had begun. another part of ukraine going poland way soon through referendum. almost 10 billion dollars worth of military hardware supplied to ukraine by USA is done through Land Lease Act. meaning USA is gonna get lanrge chunk of ukraine in exchange for the weapons. so through this Russia military exercise, ukraine will lose more than half of its territory if not all before it ends

So Ukraine has decided to sell itself to US. Can't you all see the US has puppeted Ukraine into it's own hands
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by WillyCassey: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2022
fupohed:

Lol......you know nothing about the war in Ukraine, no point having a diplomatic argument with you on this.

This article might help you recognize why you like tyrants. I hope you get treatment.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/culture-shrink/201702/why-do-people-follow-tyrants

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by bankylan: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2022
Dumb.

Europe already made preparation for this winter.

Putin already lost the war, and the whole world has seen that Russian military is not what has been portrayed over the years. If you are winning a war, you won't need additional untrained civilians to fight in Ukraine. And if you are strong, you won't mention nuclear attack .

fupohed:
Look!...either the WEST likes it or NOT, Russia is winning this particular war. Winter is coming and over 40% of the Gas consumption by the WEST comes from Almighty Russia.... people will start protesting on the street, alot of people will loose their jobs and i can bet you the WEST and EUROPE is not ready for what it is to come.. My man Putin knows his game well and there's no amount of self-burning or protest sponsored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Karnice600: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2022
God1000:
This is unmistakable message.

Russians have tolerated Putin for 22 years, it's time to oust him from power and save our planet earth from the possibility of nuclear war, he's unhinged and dangerous.

We're faced with a drowning and losing Putin that doesn't want to lose this war, the land-grabber must be stopped.

He first called his invasion of Ukraine a special military operation for the demilitarisation and denazification of Ukraine, he's now conducting a sham referendum to incorporate those illegally occupied regions into Russia

Look at the pictures below, this is Georgia in 2008 when Russia invaded it, Russians are running back to the same country 14 years after
I tell you. The same way pootin boys will post Libya before and after to spite the West.
Russia is doing even worse, and stupidly at that.
An average Russian relishes the idea of resurrecting the USSR. He doesn't care about what Ukraine is going through. Few have called out Putin before the drafting, out of concern for Ukraine and got the boot. Majority of them are worse.
The protest is getting more violent because no one wants to be killed fighting, but they didn't carry out such in response to the unjust killing of children and mothers in Ukraine.
Most of them are like Putin.
Some countries have suggested shutting their borders to them, let them stay back in Russia and push Putin to end the war in Ukraine. They love convenience even at the expense of other people's but can't pay the price for others to have the peace they deserve. The majority of those guys are terrible. Believe me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Karnice600: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Unzerious:
Russians are always rushing to do stupid things undecided

Yeah, its in their DNA. Look at Putin. Their ego always override their reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Karnice600: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2022
fupohed:
Look!...either the WEST likes it or NOT, Russia is winning this particular war. Winter is coming and over 40% of the Gas consumption by the WEST comes from Almighty Russia.... people will start protesting on the street, alot of people will loose their jobs and i can bet you the WEST and EUROPE is not ready for what it is to come.. My man Putin knows his game well and there's no amount of self-burning or protest sponsored.
He's winning and people dey japa commot for country. Don't you think there's something wrong either with him, the people running or you that made this idiotic expression?
Someone must be mad amongst these three lots. No two ways.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by bankylan: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2022
How someone can sit in his house and type rubbish as if he knows more than the West.

I advise you read wide and educate yourself more.

fupohed:

O! really? let's wait and see..... i bet you don't know how much gas sells now in Europe and the new legislation now that people might be sent to jail for minimum of two years if you turn on your thermostat during winter. Guy! The west has sold their pride by depending on Russia gas all in the name of saving the planet. now they have to face Putin( THE MAN THEY CAN NEVER SAY "NO" TO).
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Slurity(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Guyman01:

You are the sick one mourning Queen Eliza everyday online because you depend on western media to think for you
both mourning queen or celebrating queens her achievements and praising Putin are in the same class of stupidity.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Slurity(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Jonasbadoo:

Shut up jawe ...
But you can cry for your colonial Queen and celebrate Your colonial masters and your current and past thieving and corrupt leaders
both mourning queen or celebrating queens her achievements and praising Putin are in the same class of stupidity.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Karnice600: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Shoodboi:
The propaganda you guys keep coming up with concerning Russia's mobilization is insane. You're all surprised Russia could mobilize. Did you think 150,000 Russian soldiers would forever fight Ukraine's one-million-man strong army? Putin has tipped the balance. Now, Russia should have around 450k troops, which adds up to roughly 500,000 when you add DPR and LPR. That number will go up again when Russia recruits from the newly liberated regions that massively voted to join Russia. The land Russia country liberated accounts for most of Ukraine's GDP. It contains Ukraine's most arable farmlands that produce the majority of its agricultural exports, most of Ukraine's factories, heavy plants, electricity, and of course, natural resources including gas.
Hmmm. Iranu cious. Smh
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Krismas(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2022
God1000:
This is unmistakable message.

Russians have tolerated Putin for 22 years, it's time to oust him from power and save our planet earth from the possibility of nuclear war, he's unhinged and dangerous.

We're faced with a drowning and losing Putin that doesn't want to lose this war, the land-grabber must be stopped.

He first called his invasion of Ukraine a special military operation for the demilitarisation and denazification of Ukraine, he's now conducting a sham referendum to incorporate those illegally occupied regions into Russia

Look at the pictures below, this is Georgia in 2008 when Russia invaded it, Russians are running back to the same country 14 years after
grin This story is fake. Half of the footages u see on TV stations like CNN BBC Aljazeera on forced Russian mobilization, didn’t happen this year atall. That there is franzied attempt to seek public sympathy via lack-scale fake news is nothing short of BEWITCHMENT. Where are the footages of Russians demonstrating in support of the RESERVISTS MOBILIZATION?? U won’t see that on Nairaland grin
Putin is doing the work of God. The least u can do is pray for his victory against the colonial slave master in the west and not aid them in peddling stale lies against Russia’s SMO in Ukraine
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by asanausana91: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

And Nigerians have endured bad governance for over 22 years, it is time to oust bad governance and restore sanity....

By making Peter Obi President in 2023
and how many years Obi use in those 22 years?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by asanausana91: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022
fupohed:
another unchained dog is barking. Why not go to Russia and support the murderer?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by zumbigbo(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Things dey propane wella for Russia
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Karnice600: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2022
legba1:

Yet another hardliner will takeover from him. Russians are wired like that. ...tough, wicked, strict.

I tell you. You know them. They didn't protest this badly when Putin ordered mass destruction of Ukrainian cities and lives. Now you see them them demonstrating because them no wan go die. That shows you that nothing concern them weytin Putin dey do for Ukraine. Very insensitive lots. Just like the Chinese.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Mrtaye: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
sotall:
undecided

@Teaser4 a.k.a Putin's asslicker.

Here are Russians protesting Putin's madness and you from a shithole country is licking Putin's ass.

Honestly the dumbos even said the conscription is the same as NYSC on Nigeria na there I know say bomb dey putards head

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Karnice600: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
obedience4:

Yet thousands are on the borders to flee the mobilization..
Your colleague is far away in UAE. Tell him to quit his job and come fight if he really love Russia..
Yeye

Lol. Na real yeye. Nobel Laureate on idiocy and whacked analogy.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by OceanRed(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Playermayweda:

So Ukraine has decided to sell itself to US. Can't you all see the US has puppeted Ukraine into it's own hands
yet they are saying ukraine is winning the war when almost her territory is gone
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by grandstar(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
fupohed:

Again, a pro Putin supporter, focusing on shadows and not on substance.

What do you define win or loss? Yes, the West and even the world is paying a big price because of Russia weaponising its gas supply and also because if the sanctions placed on it.

But is it something to crow about? Is a Russian victory something to be jubilant about? Needless suffering over nothing.

Even if Europe decides to soften its stance against Russia so that gas supplies resumes, it won't stop the movement of arms into Europe. Nancy Pelosi's trip to Taiwan was a display of America's will to protect the territorial integrity of another nation confronted by a bully, this time China. America will continue supplying Ukraine with modern weapons, even if Europe shies away.

No other European nation wants to suffer the fate of an invasion by Russia, hence their stance. Just imagine if Nigeria invaded Cameroon because France was getting too close to Nigeria for comfort. Other African countries would be spooked.

If Putin had a brain, he would simply request the Donbas region be given some autonomy simply to save face and then pull out.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Teaser4(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Honestly the dumbos even said the conscription is the same as NYSC on Nigeria na there I know say bomb dey putards head
You be mumu as swear, when me and you discuss nysc, Abi yu Dey suffer from acute dementia…. You mean “ayo” the other guy wey yu Dey follow argue yesterday…. Your papa na dumbo
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Krismas(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
another unchained dog is barking. Why not go to Russia and support the murderer?
grin The murderer? Talking abt the murderer, do u notice how quiet Ukraine has been on the bodies of CIVILIANS grin purportedly exhumed in Izumi?
Russia quickly showed that the bodies were those of the 440 Ukrainian soldiers who died in battle against Russia, who the Ukrainians abandoned on the battlefields of Izyum
Seryoga Sova was exhumed grin The Ukrainian soldier still had on his tattoos and hand band grin
Continue to spread fake news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Mrtaye: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Teaser4:
You be mumu as swear, when me and you discuss nysc, Abi yu Dey suffer from acute dementia…. You mean “ayo” the other guy wey yu Dey follow argue yesterday…. Your papa na dumbo
Looooooooollllzzzz
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Teaser4(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Looooooooollllzzzz
don’t send lol after you don insult someone, it costs nothing to have civil conversation here, but you guys can’t do without insults. Do me I do you….
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Mrtaye: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Teaser4:
don’t send lol after you don insult someone, it costs nothing to have civil conversation here, but you guys can’t do without insults. Do me I do you….
Looolz ma fo

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Teaser4(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Looolz ma fo
mi ofo nah, ajo wa noni….
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Tukor1759: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
who be your supply abeg grin
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lol.
Karnice600:

I tell you. The same way pootin boys will post Libya before and after to spite the West.
Russia is doing even worse, and stupidly at that.
An average Russian relishes the idea of resurrecting the USSR. He doesn't care about what Ukraine is going through. Few have called out Putin before the drafting, out of concern for Ukraine and got the boot. Majority of them are worse.
The protest is getting more violent because no one wants to be killed fighting, but they didn't carry out such in response to the unjust killing of children and mothers in Ukraine.
Most of them are like Putin.
Some countries have suggested shutting their borders to them, let them stay back in Russia and push Putin to end the war in Ukraine. They love convenience even at the expense of other people's but can't pay the price for others to have the peace they deserve. The majority of those guys are terrible. Believe me.

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
sotall:
undecided

@Teaser4 a.k.a Putin's asslicker.

Here are Russians protesting Putin's madness and you from a shithole country is licking Putin's ass.

Kai bro you too get sense! God bless!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by asanausana91: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin The murderer? Talking abt the murderer, do u notice how quiet Ukraine has been on the bodies of CIVILIANS grin purportedly exhumed in Izumi?
Russia quickly showed that the bodies were those of the 440 Ukrainian soldiers who died in battle against Russia, who the Ukrainians abandoned on the battlefields of Izyum
Seryoga Sova was exhumed grin The Ukrainian soldier still had on his tattoos and hand band grin
Continue to spread fake news
what of the civilians that were killed in a Train station? What of those that were attack in a church, shopping centre,hospitals etc

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
fupohed:
Clearly you like Putin have sold your miserable souls to the devil!May you both rut in hades! useless people!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Slurity:
Russians are slaves under there own government. Whoever you see celebrating Putin is either sick or a devil incarnate
BOTH!
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
rottennaija:

All these Alex Nalvany people trying to cause choas and color revolution in Russia are failing. It is not working and will not work. Mother Russia is threatened by the US, many are mobilizing to the threat and like world war 2, they will fight to the last breath. All these ones the west is trying is failing.

if I start posting pictures now of the referandum and the rallies in support of it and even those enlisted to the front, nairaland will come after me.
You need serious help asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Juan Emilio Ameri Suspended After Kissing Woman’s Breast During Virtual Session / Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.