Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) (51471 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
That was a foolish move. There are more better ways to show your grievances.
seriously hell fire on earth
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by linearity: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
That was a foolish move. There are more better ways to show your grievances.

You might think it is a foolish move, but the guy have saved himself from been conscripted and sent to the frontline of the war to die.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Billygee2u: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
God1000:
This is unmistakable message.

Russians have tolerated Putin for 22 years, it's time to oust him from power and save our planet earth from the possibility of nuclear war, he's unhinged and dangerous.

We're faced with a drowning and losing Putin that doesn't want to lose this war, the land-grabber must be stopped.

He first called his invasion of Ukraine a special military operation for the demilitarisation and denazification of Ukraine, he's now conducting a sham referendum to incorporate those illegally occupied regions into Russia

Look at the pictures below, this is Georgia in 2008 when Russia invaded it, Russians are running back to the same country 14 years after
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by newdawn2017(f): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

And Nigerians have endured bad governance for over 22 years, it is time to oust bad governance and restore sanity....

By making Peter Obi President in 2023
joke's on u. A vote for obi is a vote for Atiku & same Tinubu.. peak milk is threecrowns milk. Its d same milk comes that produce in. Minimie noodles is same indomie. Cowbell is loyal milk, vice versa. One is cheaper & targets a particular market. & will still rake ion profit. Is same company, tank farms , & pipe.. wake up Nigerians u re being defrauded once more. SOWORE is distinguished from these dubiousness & criminal gangs
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Reference(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Well, going to that war is certain death, so he might just get over with it.
Russia is in for a slow, agonizing death.
When you lose all your young men it will take generations to recover and then the demographics are bound to be altered forever.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by newdawn2017(f): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
chimeremodlyn:

'Your man putin'? Are you mad. i should suppose that ass licking is a job for you. How much is putin paying you
Putin is my man too, I love him deeply, a brave bear he is, man with balls of steel
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by rottennaija(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Unitedabby:
You need serious help asap

From who?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Electorate: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
God1000:

Russians have tolerated Putin for 22 years, it's time to oust him from power and save our planet earth from the possibility of nuclear war, he's unhinged and dangerous.

We're faced with a drowning and losing Putin that doesn't want to lose this war, the land-grabber must be stopped.

He first called his invasion of Ukraine a special military operation for the demilitarisation and denazification of Ukraine, he's now conducting a sham referendum to incorporate those illegally occupied regions into Russia

Look at the pictures below, this is Georgia in 2008 when Russia invaded it, Russians are running back to the same country 14 years after

Tell the United State to show us the weapon of mass destruction in Iraq that made them invade that peaceful country killing millions of civilians and children.

They got zero sanctions.
Fifa did not ban them either.

Now even killer United State is condemning Russia...and the world joined the hypocricy including you.

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
fupohed:
Look!...either the WEST likes it or NOT, Russia is winning this particular war. Winter is coming and over 40% of the Gas consumption by the WEST comes from Almighty Russia.... people will start protesting on the street, alot of people will loose their jobs and i can bet you the WEST and EUROPE is not ready for what it is to come.. My man Putin knows his game well and there's no amount of self-burning or protest sponsored.
wont Russian soldiers bw on the streets fighting in same cold?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by olugabbie(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
linearity:

You might think it is a foolish move, but the guy have saved himself from been conscripted and sent to the frontline of the war to die.

It is a very stupid idea to decide to end your life, when you don't know whether you will survive an event or not.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by etrange: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
God1000:

Funny thing is, when you bring up all these, his supporters would say "America is a monster" and then you start wondering how that's a valid response to Putin's atrocious ambitions. First, it was peacekeeping/demilitarization. Then it was to make certain regions free/independent and now, he wants to do a referendum in his sitting room to make these areas part of Russia. All these happening and when you point them out, people will call you Pro America CNN lover.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by JOemmy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
In russian history they have always used this type of forced mass mobilization to win difficult wars. But why are the russians burning themselves and running away to other countries instead of mobilizing themselves to overthrow putin?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Goddson:

Ignorance at its finest… Do you even know what is going on in the real world outside the news you watch on western media everyday?

Here is a gift for you, so you can free yourself from the bubble you are in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH4S_maL5nA

Thank me later.

Another Putin asslicker..
Was Putin sleeping when Ukraine's army came calling in Kharkhiv?

Let's see how the amateur will beat the Ukrainian army that have degraded the trained Wagner mercenaries.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

Funny thing is, when you bring up all these, his supporters would say "America is a monster" and then you start wondering how that's a valid response to Putin's atrocious ambitions. First, it was peacekeeping/demilitarization. Then it was to make certain regions free/independent and now, he wants to do a referendum in his sitting room to make these areas part of Russia. All these happening and when you point them out, people will call you Pro America CNN lover.
you know many elements and ediots has zero knowledge of international happenings hence their argument is that of a a street urchins that's supporting Manchester and Chelsea FC. I don't argue with them anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by olugabbie(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Reference:
Well, going to that war is certain death, so he might just get over with it.
Russia is in for a slow, agonizing death.
When you lose all your young men it will take generations to recover and then the demographics are bound to be altered forever.

Are you saying all the 300k soldiers will die in the war.

Lol!

Well, that is not how war is being fought.

Russia has troops (Russian forces, Chenchens, PMC, LPR militias, DPR Militias & others) already in Ukraine (250+ troops). These are the battle ready soldiers. Only 1/3 of the existing 250+ troops deployed initially are at the frontline. While 2/3 of the troops are manning the Russian borders with Ukraine, supply lines, key infrastructures (Power plant, Nuclear plant, administrative buildings e.t.c ) in Lugansk, Donestsk, Kherson, Zaprophizia & Kharkiv and also maintaining law and order in the occupied regions.

Majority of the 300k troops will not be sent to the frontline. They will take the position of the 2/3 already existing troops that are not in the frontline. The already existing 2/3 will be sent the frontline to join the existing 1/3 troops at the frontline.

Then, in the future, if the war is prolonged. Russia will gradually begin to introduce the reservists to the frontline to join the experienced soldiers at the frontline bit by bit.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by gambojimeta: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
JOemmy:
In russian history they have always used this type of forced mass mobilization to win difficult wars. But why are the russians burning themselves and running away to other countries instead of mobilizing themselves to overthrow putin?
They are Cowards grin
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by linearity: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
olugabbie:

It is a very stupid idea to decide to end your life, when you don't know whether you will survive an event or not.

It is very convenient and self serving, seating comfortably behind a computer screen with full A/C and judge someone thousands of miles away.

You don’t know the guy’s mental state, you don’t know what he has or currently passing through and YES there are people who would rather die than to kill another human being.

There is no way for him to avoid conscription, so either way he will be put in a position to kill someone or through his activities and contributions to the military have hundreds killed or be killed himself.

He does not want to be a contributor to someone else losing their lives and decide to protest the possibility of that happening the best and effective way he could.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by gambojimeta: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
RepoMan007:
That's reduced wahala for him. He is no longer eligible for conscription.
He will probably end up in a Siberian jail.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by gambojimeta: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
comodo:
What is Nigerias gain if Putin kills Ukraine to submission?.. I keep asking this question. Cos my fear is if nothing is done to stop this madness, any country can just invade another and the world will still fold it's hands. We are stupidly supporting the invasion just to spite the west but it's Ukrainians that are killed not Americans, not the French, neither Germans or Britons. I always weep seeing Nigerians supporting Russia.
Some Nigerians love "strongmen or bullies".

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
hammerT:

RUSSIA IS FIGHTING AMERICA, UK, EUROPE AND UKRAINE.

THEY ARE STILL WINNING.

putin is a lucky man, all thanks to nuclear weapon. by now, russian wud av been dealt with
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
There will always be people who don't want to fight. Western press is only showing you the people opposed to it but will not show you the people rushing to get enlisted. That is my problem with western media. They only paint half the picture, deliberately to sow more divisions.
JOemmy:
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Some Nigerians love genocide perpetrators like USA.
gambojimeta:

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by wildkat: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Teaser4:
sadly, we can’t meet, even if I enter naija anyday, my movement is restricted, enjoy your freedom here nonentity, it’s a faceless forum anyways…. Check my profile age, I don Dey use nairaland before your papa bought his first phone…. If you check my screenshots you go see I no Dey use Chinese phone…I no Dey brag about material things, that’s way too low….

Now fvck off kiddo…. Goan play with your mates

You should channel all your energy to your bongomart, hopefully you go blow one day. It’s obvious you’re struggling financially, una go Dey look for who you to pass aggression give. Sapa don hang your balls grin

Alaye Putin and I aint responsible for your misfortunes in life…let that stick inside your empty skull… na your likes go Dey collect 5k and cup of rice during elections…another one is coming next year, sell your votes again…una suffer just Dey start

Common get away... the idiot wants to claim he’s abroad. Everybody for nairaland don dey live abroad.... Lol. See your rotten mouth like “if I enter naija”

And not everyone on nairaland is struggling financially like u. It’s not easy having an online store/marketplace. Bongomart is doing very well and fine; and yeah I’m channeling my energy into it because it’s worth a lot and urchins like u can’t achieve such feat. And it’s being managed by my firm Bongomart Global Services. Google can help u further on that.

Internet swine, claiming what he’s not. Don’t allow me rubbish u here. Enter naija my ass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Xiaohei(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
All the dummies praising Putin should equally be praising Buhari for his ineptitude. If una ever abuse again Buhari, na Idigun go twist una brains.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Teaser4(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

Gambo on the beat

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by wildkat: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Teaser4:
Check my profile age, I don Dey use nairaland before your papa bought his first phone…. If you check my screenshots you go see I no Dey use Chinese phone…I no Dey brag about material things, that’s way too low….

This statement goes a long way to show how childish u are and level of your IQ. For u to judge age based on how long a moniker has existed is height of foolishness. My dog is way smarter than u are. Anyone can open a profile today and start using it. I could even have several old monikers existing way back to the inception of nairaland. Maggot brain. Trying so hard to convince me he ain’t using a China phone. Aswear to flog u dey hungry me. All this nairaland boys sef

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Teaser4(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
I no Dey read your gibberish, I intentionally ignored you. I no Dey play with pigs…. Fvck off my mentions. You sabi yourself….

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Teaser4(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
I no sabi you from Adam, you insulted me first for no reason, now I came for your papa, you Dey tag me upandan….alaye free me….
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by wildkat: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Teaser4:
I no Dey read your gibberish, I intentionally ignored you. I no Dey play with pigs…. Fvck off my mentions. You sabi yourself….

I would love to take u to cleaners today u know. I would love to put u in your place. So why not give it all you’ve got. Urchins like u are the reason this place is fast losing it’s value. And for your information any day I see u type rubbish here I’ll so turn u inside out till u regret ever being part of this forum.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Teaser4(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
wildkat:

I would love to take u to cleaners today u know. I would love to put u in your place. So why not give it all you’ve got. Urchins like u are the reason this place is fast losing its value. And for your information any day I see u type rubbish here I’ll so turn u inside out till u regret ever being part of this forum.
lmao, I know you won’t stop, as I said earlier I Don dey use this forum before your papa bought his first phone, you’re too small. I don’t have your time. This is the last mention, you’ll ever get from me. If you stop quoting me, leprosy go fall on you. Ride on!!! Kid

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by wildkat: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Teaser4:
lmao, I know you won’t stop, as I said earlier I Don dey use this forum before your papa bought his first phone, you’re too small. I don’t have your time. This is the last mention, you’ll ever get from me. If you stop quoting me, leprosy go fall on you. Ride on!!! Kid

Papa and papa up and down. Is that the only punch line u have?? Mr. EnterNaija the Abroadian... Lol. Typing from the squalor of your ghetto.

Abeg which part of Europe u dey type from? Lol... Oshodi or Ajegunle. Abeg greet Iya Sikirat for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by AlphaTaikun: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
This is a very annoying knee-jerk reaction from the Russian dude.

Better to run from Russia or die fighting on the battlefield.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style / Juan Emilio Ameri Suspended After Kissing Woman’s Breast During Virtual Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.