Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (69025 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by PoliteActivist: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're the one displaying your ignorance is public.
Sharap dia. You Google smart ignoramus. I said private part, I didn't mention which area of the private part. Private part is encompassing. Last thing I need is one virgin ignoramus who haven't even seen what the female Instruments looks like to start using Google to explain what he doesn't understand.

Instead of humble gratitude that you've been taught something you didn't know. I don't know who you are trying to fool. Below is screenshot of what you bolded and was attacking

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Treadway: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
From way back when I was an undergrad, any babe wey come my side, if she go pee and I no hear sound of water say she dey clean up, I dey usu chide and educate them afterwards. Aside from a UTI or STI, any woman dat does not wash up after peeing is very unsanitary and will have a pussy that stinks. I be Christian, but even I clean up after peeing. It makes women more relaxed to give you head anyday anytime when they know you are sanitary..lol. All my girlfriend's in Uni were Muslims,,dem no even get choice but be neat down there.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by mofaderera500: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
LolHow is a female private part a "No go area"? Something that's known as the most valuable currency of women?Please Crack a funnier jokeLolHow is a female private part a "No go area"? Something that's known as the most valuable currency of women?Please Crack a funnier joke...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Kutunban: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
kingamaa:
This is a rubbish and nonsensical post. Complete jargon

Take care of your private part yes

By washing? How? What else can you do to take care of your private part apart from washing? This is the most important part. For instance you don't wash your private part with soap, use only water, don't douch, maintain good perineal hygiene, good toilet etiquette, good menstrual hygiene etc etc

You just post plenty sentences without passing any significant message across.

This kind of posts will create more confusion and cause more havoc to the readers.

You can make the correction without being harsh and petty. This is a forum for your information and you are free to post more information too if you want to.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by FavouredNK: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Who mentioned washing de vagina with soup? When i was in school a female doctor adviced female students to always wash their vagina with clean water but some of u will come here to show brilliance

I tire o
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Betgold84: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pussy na world u can never understand.
As for washing the surface and cleaning the inside.
It is a must do ritual.
Many beautiful Nigerian bitches don't know how to handle that world.
Well if they can always do that ritual.
Every man whom loves pussy will always bow to them because a clean pussy is what eating, sucking and licking.
GOD Forgive me o.
I'm a sucker for healthy pussy.
It will stand a dead weak penis up. A nice smelling pussy must erect a penis reasons most animals smell the pussy before the bang it.
It's a drug.
Got lots of aroma. Wish I can get that chemical and use it to produce a perfume. Haha
I don mad.

This I know.

Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by sync(f): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
kingamaa:
This is a rubbish and nonsensical post. Complete jargon

Take care of your private part yes

By washing? How? What else can you do to take care of your private part apart from washing? This is the most important part. For instance you don't wash your private part with soap, use only water, don't douch, maintain good perineal hygiene, good toilet etiquette, good menstrual hygiene etc etc

You just post plenty sentences without passing any significant message across.

This kind of posts will create more confusion and cause more havoc to the readers.
You have said it all. A lot of men do not know anything about female hygiene but are so quick to say the v-jay stinks. Really It’s so annoying

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by dettolgel: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're the one displaying your ignorance is public.
Sharap dia. You Google smart ignoramus. I said private part, I didn't mention which area of the private part. Private part is encompassing. Last thing I need is one virgin ignoramus who haven't even seen what the female Instruments looks like to start using Google to explain what he doesn't understand.
Did you know that the use of insults in response to a comment is an indication of low level of intelligence? grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by FavouredNK: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kenfil:

Biko, the only part of the vagina that self cleanse is the internal part and that is why it is discouraged to douche etc however your external parts do not wash themselves, please keep it clean and tidy or else you go use smell kill people �

Only God knows how many they have sent to hospital all in the name of "self washing "And some of us are boldly defending this kind of threatening polution.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by MrJames007: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.
Respek!!!
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Tunjibalogun: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Iamyemmie:

She’s actually right
It you male correcting a female about her body funny pass
Your vulva doesn't wash itself, nawa oo

No wonder some ladies stink, too lazy tufiakwa
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by COOL10(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
The posts on this thread show you just how dirty Nigerian women are. Lazy ass bitttches trying to destroy our noses with their stinking smell.

Tuehh!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Godsent1234: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Almost young ladies are guilt of this, they spent time to take care of their physical appearance but forget take care of their kpekus

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
texannaija:
..”washes itself by itself”…. So when you piss, you no dey clean up/wash??. You wait for it to clean up itself by itself…smh!!
It's not the same opening na...
The one for pee only opens when you want to pee and close back after you pee
But it's advisable to clean up after using the wash room.
i.e if I understand quote you correctly
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by fantasy2018: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
This crap is written by a Yoruba guy!
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Tegabadguy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

It's not the same opening na...
The one for pee only opens when you want to pee and close back after you pee
But it's advisable to clean up after using the wash room.
really grin grin grin grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by MyAmericandream(f): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From the write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!

Yes biology said so, but it should be cleaned with warm water. And don’t just allow it clean itself. At least bath 2-3 times per day and Change panties too.

I know of lady who wears her panties for like 3days and complains her husband doesn’t touch her except he takes alcohol. I couldn’t even stand what comes out from her private. The chair she sits on stinks so badly. If truly the V cleans itself she shouldn’t have stank.

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tegabadguy:
really grin grin grin grin
Pervert sad sad sad sad
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by sylve11: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
ecolime:
This thread go reach 10 pages today. Na this kain topic Nigerians dey always like. Ashewo people.. lol

E go pass. cheesy grin cool
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Tegabadguy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Pervert sad sad sad sad
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
I thought a lady will understand my statement
Anyway what can I say!
You know that the 'V' has its normal smell but lack of proper hygiene is a problem on its own
MyAmericandream:

Yes biology said so, but it should be cleaned with warm water. And don’t just allow it clean itself. At least bath 2-3 times per day and Change panties too.

I know of lady who wears her panties for like 3days and complains her husband doesn’t touch her except he takes alcohol. I couldn’t even stand what comes out from her private. The chair she sits on stinks so badly. If truly the V cleans itself she shouldn’t have stank.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Bossmanmoves(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
mysticwarrior:
you just publicly admitted how dirty you are.

It's a well-known fact that the Vagina is self-cleaning. A Smelling vagina is due to an infection. OP wasn't even clear with her topic, she wrote like someone who doesn't have sufficient knowledge when it comes to cleaning the vagina.

As for you, there is Google.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ChiefDelegate: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
MansoryMX:

The vagina washes itself. You are only allowed to wash the outside area but never dip hands into it. Why I dey explain to you self. You are a man like me

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Bossmanmoves(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
MyAmericandream:

The lady, she's dirty.
The dirty undies are responsible for the smell.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
It not advisable to wipe it with tissue.
A cotton material will do
fluffybaby:
There is no special care for vagina. Wash as you bathe, if you don't bathe regularly then wash your peepee 2ce daily at least. Wear clean undies daily and wipe with tissue when you pee . Same way a man takes care of his privates. Stop making women think there is more they can do.
If you notice your v@gina has foul odour (in the absence of an infection) try to shave or trim the pubic hair. Sometimes hairs in the armpit and pubic region encourage growth of bacteria that promote the not so nice smell.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by MyAmericandream(f): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
I thought a lady will understand my statement
Anyway what can I say!
You know that the 'V' has its normal smell but lack of proper hygiene is a problem on its own

So why didn’t you say all these than beat around the bush. Not everyone will understand the V takes care of itself. You need to buttress next time so some of this guys will understand.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by princewarri1985: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nice one, tell them, i once had sex with a girl and his private part was smelling like egusi soup
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by MyAmericandream(f): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bossmanmoves:

The lady, she's dirty.
The dirty undies are responsible for the smell.

She dirty no be small the most dirtiest lady have ever lived with. Someone that sprays her socks with perfume instead of washing it. When she’s on her period she doesn’t even take her bath.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
How am I supposed to know that I'll be misquoted??
Water will definitely touch it na
MyAmericandream:

So why didn’t you say all these than beat around the bush. Not everyone will understand the V takes care of itself. You need to buttress next time so some of this guys will understand.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Can you imagine!
MyAmericandream:

She dirty no be small the most dirtiest lady have ever lived with. Someone that sprays her socks with perfume instead of washing it. When she’s on her period she doesn’t even take her bath.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by sylve11: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Evolutionlove:
These are part of matters I usually emphasize on. Imagine those your filthy unattractive big aunties saying rubbish "Most Nigerian Negroes Are Dying For A Smelling Place" well she Is right because Nigerian Negroes are the Most Dirtiest, Cheapest and the Lowest In the Dating World. Thank God I'm not part of the Lowlives and I will never be. Who In his right sense will be dying for something with an "Extreme Offensive Odour"

So what are you into? sad cool
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Bossmanmoves(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
When discussions as sensitive as these are brought up, please make it as explicit as possible.

You made mentioned taking care of the vagina but you weren't specific as to how this can be done. It's a well-known fact that the vagina is self-cleaning and ladies are advised not to clean inside of it so the vagina can maintain its proper PH balance.

The outside of the vagina can be cleaned ( with warm water ) but not the inside as it can lead to infection too.

A smelling vagina is a result of poor general hygiene and infections.

If you take proper care of yourself and eat well, it would also reflect on the well-being of your vagina.

N.B certain foods can also make the vagina have "a funny smell* eg onions, cabbage, garlic etc.

I would have said more but I'm lazy to do so the point has been laid out already, if you don't understand, use Google.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.