Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer (4885 Views)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by MP007(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2007
Good girls are very hard to find, very very hard,
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by MP007(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2007
Good girls are very hard to find, very very hard,
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by yimiton(f): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2007
Guys, this dangerous animal called oracle99 has just escaped the zoo and is looking for cheap popularity. He's not worth our time. Please ignore him like the coward he is.
Seun take heart, there are still some good guys here. Bad thing is if you ban him he can come back with another name and wreck more havoc. Let the animal remember that it's not only Nigerians that visit this site, he's a terrible negative ambassador to Nigerian youths.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Blatant: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2007
The guy is talking true words. All of you are abusing him because he talk true word. when you come to public, you lie. most of you know what you always do.
tell us how many men have ****ed you this year.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Njoy1(f): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ Blunt a.k.a blantant
It seems to me na the same toto born you and oracle99, both of you weren't breastfed, hence crap is coming out of your mouth instead of your butt hole.
To you it's okay for a man to be promiscuous, but when it's comes to a lady having more than one partner she's committed a crime. Nairaland is not a playground for little boys like you and oracle, when you're all grown up please come back and make an intelligent comment/conversation, like we ADULTS do.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by crazyp(f): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
@Poster

who did this to you, eh? shocked shocked
seriously, this is becoming a mental case angry

well, if u feel really want the "type" of good girls u're loookinjg for
u dont have to wait longer,
u're already on the right path (graveyard)
judging from the bitterness that will soon consume you soon tongue

MY ADVICE; THE EARLIER U START HAVING A POSITIVE MIND TOWARDS RELATIONSHIPS, THE BETTER FOR YOU, COS U'LL NEVA MEET A "GOOD" GIRL WITH THE MIND SET U HAVE, meanwhile
Sorry ooo grin grin, the babe that did this should be a strong naija girl, , grin, i assume she saw the stuff u'e made of & decided to act fast. cheesy wink
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Blatant: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
you are insulting us when we say the true words. you can only insult when the true word is paining you
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by crazyp(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
@Blatant,

when one says d truth respectfully, he will get no insult
but when he displays his stupidity & ignorance
he'll get loads of insults undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by fatty27: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2007
What is this? Blantant, Oracle99 ? What are you actually driving at and what is the real problem?

Please clarify.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by fatty27: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2007
What is this? Blantant, Oracle99 ? What are you actually driving at and what is the real problem?

Please clarify.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by fatty27: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2007

Please clarify.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] why  R u 'all FEELING SORRY FOR ME,AM ALREADY FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF?U 'ALL BEGINNING TO MAKE ME BLUSH,
LOOK NAIRALANDERS U GUYS ARE JUST OVER-REACTING (THE INSULTS OK).PLUS I DO HAVE A STEADY RELATIONSHIP,ITS JUST THAT EMMMMMMM U KNOW WHAT(SHE WILL NEVER FIND OUT)AFTERALL WHAT THE ELSE THOSE A GURL NEED,I GET HER ALL SHE NEEDS(AT LEAST 80% OF IT)?  AND SHE IS HAPPY SO I GET TO Bleep SOME OF HER FRIENDS WITHOUT HER NOTICING ANYTHING,FELLAS DO TRY IT.THE USUALL RUNS AND PAROLES ONE STUMBLES ACCROSS ONCE IN A WHILE, (U'ALL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT), WHY U GUYS ACTING LIKE U SAINTS.WE ALL SINNERS, ESPECIALLY THE LADIES, LOVE U BABES kiss.
MY GURLS COOL WITH ME AND SHE WILL NEVER EVER KNOW MY 007 MOVES(THIS GURLS ARE SO EASY THEY EVEN TELL ME ABOUT THERE BF,SO LIKE WISE I GUESS MY GURLS GONNA BE EASY TOO.SIMPLE LOGIC DUH!) . NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW EXCEPT FOR THE FELLAS I RIDE WITH, IN REAL LIFE I AM A GOOD GUY ,I LOOK REALLY INNOCENT.SO I AM VERY COVERED,THIS SHIT HOLE SITE IS A GOOD PLACE TO SPIT OUT UR LONG KEPT SECRETS AND ESCAPADES U DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW U, SO PLS FELLOW NAIRALANDERS LETS PUT THIS SHIT HOLE JOINT INTO GOOD USE,MY IDENTITY IS SECURED.EVEN THE PERSON SITTING NEXT TO ME IN THE OFFICE WILL NEVER GUESS I AM THE "ORACLE99",
AS FOR THE LADIES I AM VERY VERY SORRY.I AINT TAKING SHIT BACK, U'ALL bleeped THAT WHY U GET bleeped, AS FOR THE DUDE APOLOGIZING, U DEFINATELY GOT A HOLE IN YOUR HEAD, I AM LIKE A SERIAL KILLER, I AM NORMAL FROM THE OUTSIDE BUT I AM A BADDDDDDDD BOY AND I LIKE BAD GURLS, I COULD BE DATING ONE OF U BITCHES U KNOW,
AS FOR GOOD GURLS .WELL MAY BE THERE ARE TRULY GOOD GURLS, YEP GOOD GURLS , UNTIL THEY TURNN BAD.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AND WHAT MAKES A GOOD GURL BAD, A COUPLE OF GOOD DICKS.HAHAHAHAHAHA
FINALLY ,U ALL SAY I AM CRAZY AND SHIT, I HOPE U AGREE WITH ME THAT U ARE CRAZIER FOR READING MY SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, U DARE NOT POST ANY MORE REPLYS COS U JUST SUCKED MY JUICY CAPADONISH DICK, HAHAHAHAHAH
GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by olanajim(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
My name sake? Where did u get ur oracle? What do u want ?
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] I HAVE JUST A FEW LINES FOR his grace/ U SO bleeped LIKE PUSSY GET THE Bleep OUT OF THIS PLACE/HOMEBOY YOUR GRAMMAR AINT GOT NO TASTE/U ARE LIKE TOO MANY CLOCKS IN A ROOM,U ARE A WASTE/SO WHEN NEXT ORACLE SPITS IN UR FACE/GO FIND A DICTIONARY AND BURY UR FACE

HAHAHAHAH,
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by olanajim(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
Could you tell us what actually happen to you. Why were you so full of hatred toward all women? Let share your experience perharps some chap out there would reason with you. What do you think, oracle99?
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2007
[b][/b] MR JIM
WHY DO SEEM TO DENY URSELF , ,I HAVE NOTHING BUT THE SHIT I AMM POSTING IN HURR TO SHARE.AND MIND U I HAVE NO HATRED FOR THEM JUICY BABES , I LOVE THEM WITH THE WHOLE OF MY HEART AND DICK , THE MOST WONDERFUL CREATURES ON THIS EARTH , SO WHAT THE DEAL MAN, HAVE U EVER SEXED TO CHICS AT A GO? LETS SHARE THAT EXPERIENCE,I THINK THATS GONNA BE MY NEXT TOPIC , TRIED IT ONCE,
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by olanajim(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
I am not used to denials. I uses my head.

Sure, let share your experience. As for the shit you are posting. It is fair. I don't expect any less from you. Maybe you still alot of them.

Talking about loving something and still deny the existence of that thing can only mean that you are being stingy with the truth.

Anyway, what happened? What did she do made you vent your anger on every ladies? I am honestly interested in your story. Let share, Oracle99
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by sammy6(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
@oracle.You are one sick,twisted,high,mentally derailled guy but i must admit you are funny
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by sammy6(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
@oracle.You are one sick,twisted,high,mentally derailled guy but i must admit you are funny
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Macgreat(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2007
I really enjoyed this thread.
@oracle,
Please don't stop. . . .continue! Want to read more of ur nefarious remarks toward d sweet ladies
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by nana(f): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2007
Eh Eh. . .i no fit laugh.
Dude,if u wanna criticize peeps abroad about their jobs then go to the thread pawpaw started yeah. I have got a comfortable job that gives me a real pay. I aint gonna be pompous about it yeah. But even if i work in a restaurant,Dude,it aint any of ur business because u dont pay my bills,bills,bills. U can say whatchu wanna say,but u know what?It dont matter man. Keep doing ur thingy but i just pity the poor lady that will end up marrying u.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by tpia: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
oracle, i didnt read most of what you typed here because i dont know why you are shouting, but I dont see why any " good" girl should be punished by having to date you.

Like attracts like. what you give is what you get. Expect to get girls with a similar attitude as yourself.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by olanajim(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2007
This is my own perception of what Oracle99 is about:

He had just been given a dose of his own poison by a smart lady. After breaking hearts of many ladies and sleeping with sisters, friends, and their mums, he found his match.
The wonder-lady made nuissance of his 8 RUSTY RULES TO LASTING(?) Relationship. She made him look so ordinary, spent and deflated. Wasted, Oracle99 resorted to his numerous tricks which failed woefully. Unwilling to accept defeat, Oracle99 went on rampage, f**king every animals in human skin. That is what he called 'experience'. Even the 'animals' made a fool of him. And somehow, like fatty27 had rightly guessed, he found himself in a lunatic assylum. Chained, beaten, and reduced to a beast.

At last, he was thought to be fit. while undergoing his sanity test to determine his level of fitness, he fled the rehab only to surface on Nairaland!

I think he needs help. The best we can give him is TO IGNORE HIM. When sanity prevailed, we may have to subject him to a test.

That guy is a shadowy figure hidding under annonymity to propagate insanity. He is currently looking for partners, and associates. We must keep a close tab on his activities before he recruit the underages, and those with low self-esteem.

Seun must not delete him, he would go underground and use another name. Let him be. But remember the golden rule: IGNORE HIM!

Our world is imperfect, we have the good, the bad, and the ugly. Saying that there is no GOOD GIRL in Naija is correct if he can prove that he is not born of a woman. Should it be established that he is born of a woman, then he is definitely saying that his own mother fall in similar category that he had mentioned. Sane men know that when a man insult his own mother, regardless of the motive, he is not a worthy fellow.

Don't cry for him, let him continues to chase the shadow, he would reap nothing but vanity. He is nothing but a total failure. Why help him carry his cross? To your thread, great men/women of #land.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by olanajim(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2007
This is my own perception of what Oracle99 is about:

He had just been given a dose of his own poison by a smart lady. After breaking hearts of many ladies and sleeping with sisters, friends, and their mums, he found his match.
The wonder-lady made nuissance of his 8 RUSTY RULES TO LASTING(?) Relationship. She made him look so ordinary, spent and deflated. Wasted, Oracle99 resorted to his numerous tricks which failed woefully. Unwilling to accept defeat, Oracle99 went on rampage, f**king every animals in human skin. That is what he called 'experience'. Even the 'animals' made a fool of him. And somehow, like fatty27 had rightly guessed, he found himself in a lunatic assylum. Chained, beaten, and reduced to a beast.

At last, he was thought to be fit. while undergoing his sanity test to determine his level of fitness, he fled the rehab only to surface on Nairaland!

I think he needs help. The best we can give him is TO IGNORE HIM. When sanity prevailed, we may have to subject him to a test.

That guy is a shadowy figure hidding under annonymity to propagate insanity. He is currently looking for partners, and associates. We must keep a close tab on his activities before he recruit the underages, and those with low self-esteem.

Seun must not delete him, he would go underground and use another name. Let him be. But remember the golden rule: IGNORE HIM!

Our world is imperfect, we have the good, the bad, and the ugly. Saying that there is no GOOD GIRL in Naija is correct if he can prove that he is not born of a woman. Should it be established that he is born of a woman, then he is definitely saying that his own mother fall in similar category that he had mentioned. Sane men know that when a man insult his own mother, regardless of the motive, he is not a worthy fellow.

Don't cry for him, let him continues to chase the shadow, he would reap nothing but vanity. He is nothing but a total failure. Why help him carry his cross? To your thread, great men/women of #land.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Aproko(f): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2007
funny but i think oracle99 needs help and our sympathy!!! something must have gone horribly wrong somewhere! ---

i just hope not in his brain --- at least for the sake of his fellow bankers and customers!!

a person with that kind of attitude to life, love, relationships and women is a loose cannon! help somebody!!! sad sad
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by bcak(f): 1:40am On Aug 22, 2007
i wont mind a convesation with this oracle guy i think he's forgotten that he was born of a woman or did he fall out of the sky it is difficult to understand guys like you i lose faith in people when i read such utter nonesense so wats ur defenseof guys in a similar situation we're all human and we make mistakes but wat makes usbetter persons is how we respond to the mistakes if you respect woman kind respect your mother nuff said
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by jkpretty(f): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2007
Abeg u guys are giving this fool so much attention. PLEASE DON'T REPLY HIM AGAIN. He's obviously enjoying this.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by yimiton(f): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2007
God bless OLANAJIM!! May you live forever great one with the three dimensional mirror. I knew he was going to do justice to this and I'm not disappointed. He even tried patiently to listen to this raving lunatic to see how he could be helped, poor thing, he's beyond redemption. May his soul not burn in hell as well as it's burning on earth.

iice, where art thou?
Babeelove, U there?
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by chuckdee4(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2007
Oracle u need to move out that ghetto u live in and come see some class chick wey no dey find money, rather they'l spend on u.
How many women have u passed thru to be making such analysis, ur own tire o
Maybe u should be put on an island without women, na that time ur eye go clear, how long can u possibly beat ur meat for
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by naijacutee(f): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
oracle99:

PLUS I DO HAVE A STEADY RELATIONSHIP,

This is unfortunate - How anyone can agree to date an obviously demented and misinformed person like you is above me.

oracle99:
SO I GET TO Bleep SOME OF HER FRIENDS WITHOUT HER NOTICING ANYTHING,FELLAS DO TRY IT.

What a fukn right hypocrite!!! You know, at this rate, I honestly believe that if you don't catch some veneral disease (e.g AIDS) then life isn't fair.

oracle99:

AS FOR THE DUDE APOLOGIZING, You DEFINATELY GOT A HOLE IN YOUR HEAD, I AM LIKE A SERIAL KILLER, I AM NORMAL FROM THE OUTSIDE BUT I AM A BADDDDDDDD BOY AND I LIKE BAD GURLS, I COULD BE DATING ONE OF You BITCHES You KNOW,
AS FOR GOOD GURLS .

Why does it pain you so much that there are good, sane, decent and  respectable guys out there who would never dream of agreeing with your twisted beliefs? They deserve good, sane, decent and respectable ladies so that's what they get and that's why they will never see life from your point of view. On the other hand, because you are an insane, self-cursed, demented and twisted fellow, guess what sort of girls you'll get? (Just take a guess, it's not too hard  wink) -- That is unless you change. My brother, someone had to tell you, but you are very very doomed.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by funmeme01(f): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2007
Ebeyehi, you are a woman of virtue and i wish you marry a complete gentle man and one who has the fear of God.you made me change my mind about what i wanted to tell the senseless oracle99 who was born by a man or better still he fell from heaven.Oracle you better be careful what you say if you intend to marry.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2007
[b][/b]
@ olanajim ,NANA ,MACGREAT,APROKO,BCAK,JKPRETTY,YIMITON,CHUCKDEE4KED,NAIJACUTEE,FUMMEE AND EVERY OTHER DICKSUCKING LIP CLOWN DA HOUSE, LOVE U 'ALL

LOOK FELLAS,IT DONT MEAN THAT I HATE BABES,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER,I COULDNT Bleep WITHOUT THEM,LET JUST PUT THEM IN THE RIGTH PLACE WHERE THEY BELONG,I BET MOST OF U READ THE TOPIC POSTED OF THE BABE THAT TOOK HER GURL FRIEND TO HER GUYS PLACE AND B4 SHE COULD SAY F@##$,THE BABE WAS ALREADING COOKING THE DUDES MEAL. AND SERVING HIM A THREE COURSE FUCKING SPREE, WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT BABES ARE GOOD AND ARE EVERYWHERE ,THEY ARE LIKE THE AIR WE BREATH,U DONT PAY FOR IT, AND NOBODY REALLY OWNS IT.ITS JUST THERE FOR OUR USE,

COME U'ALL SHOULD SHOW ME LOVE HURR. AND ALSO THANK ME FOR BEING OPEN , WELL,U DONT KNOW ME I DONT KNOW U , SO WHY THE INSULT,AS I SAID I COULD EITHER BE FUCKING ONE U BABES OR HAVE bleeped U B4 OR IS ABOUT TO, AND FOR THE GUYS ,WHO KNOWS MAY B I bleeped UR CHIC LAST NITE.SORRY LAST WEEKEND,

U ALL REALLY STUPID,U ARE ACTUALLY PUNCHING THE AIR, U CANT SEE OR KNOW ME .SO WHY WASTING UR TIME

BABES I LOVE UR PUSSY,THOUGH WE GOT SOME GUYS WITH PUSSY IN DA HOUSE,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time. / My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) / I Was Raped By Shemaless(pics).. Am So Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.