Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78876 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by franchasofficia: 4:11am On Sep 30, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Make una try read him other 3 posts.
Didn't support him when he was down. Check
Cheated on him when he was down. Check.

This morning, I saw a post about a man complaining that his wife doesn't respect him to the point of putting pepper in his bathing water because he didn't fetch water for her.

I go marry so
lol

Those ones are not wives na, na wetin ganja boys de call "my woman" grin
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CheapHomes1: 4:11am On Sep 30, 2022
NezzyMike:

It didn't start in this generation grin and not ending anytime soon. Na still men dey give them belle

That isn't what I asked.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Kajaard: 4:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed

I am sorry to say this, but you are very daft. Did you read his previous topic as well?

Or you just prefer talking without using your brain? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by NezzyMike: 4:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Conceived in September 2020 born in June 2021 from June 2021 to September 2022 1 year 3 months

Ooh okay, he should forgive the wife...OP caused himself heartache by taking a decision he can't withstand.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 30, 2022
cliqtips:
grin grin

Her comments just weak me sef...
Jumping everywhere trying to make OP see reason why he should stay with her.

If my comments weak you, drink coke.
I v experience of life more than you the boy quoting me.
Sometimes, you forgive to gain something big in life.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by dododawa1: 4:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Different problems with different people
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by cliqtips: 4:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Sis, even if he forgives her the point is that she would still cheat on him or do you think if the father of the baby wants to see his baby, she won't go and meet him ?

If you read the story with open mind, you should see that she intentionally pinned that pregnancy on him.

One thing people should know about cheating ladies/women is that they will do it over and over again.

If you read the latter part of OP's message, he's decided to chase her out.

Sweetplum:

Bro I condemned the woman. I m not supporting her nor justifying her deeds.
In life when things occur, we should take the overall best decision. It may defy logic but if it's the best decision, it ll yield good result.
You can see that the op hasn't decided if he ll divorce the wife or not.
If he divorce her, how ll he or the woman alone take care of the 3 legit kids or the 4 kids?
Remember, raising kids well matters in this age.
I know there's guilt factor but forgiveness is key to healing. Giving forgiveness a chance is the best decision. Anything that happen after that won't be a regret cos you v done the best thing which is to forgive
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by BoboKush(m): 4:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She can't return her to her father because she is only 1 year 3 months and she is still nursing her.
I can't never separate the innocent child from her mother to save my marriage. I would prefer that she leaves with the child and continue to take care of her outside of my house.

Best decision
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by BoboKush(m): 4:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

I have no doubts about my other 3 children because they are mine 2 are my carbon copy and the other one is his mother carbon copy

How much did the DNA cost
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Go and reconfirm the test to make sure that it is error free. Also, If the child is a female, u can accept her because a man can still father a child that is not his.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by OKOATA(m): 4:35am On Sep 30, 2022
HeroHero:
Go and reconfirm the test to make sure that it is error free. Also, If the child is a female, u can accept her because a man can still father a child that is not his.
So that he can keep wasting money on DNA even though his subconscious mind told him repeatedly the child isn't his, he should rather use his money to test other kids of his first instead of wasting his money doing DNA on a bastard child.

My own ex wife cheated with her boss, all the family, her own family begged I didn't listen. After much plea I forgave her but didn't move in with her or sleep with her just to see if she's changed, do you know she went back to that same boss for sex again and again?

I simply moved on with my life. Na me una won kill with HBP abi? A woman will cheat on you again and again if you forgive her. You don't forgive a woman for cheating, you simply let her go because she will take you for granted and cheat and cheat again 100%.

So if you are advising the man to father the child, are you saying anytime the woman brings a bastard home he should keep training him/her? You want the man to die of HBP? Just pray this rubbish don't happen to you cos it's easier said than done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Judybash93(m): 4:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Judybash93(m): 4:40am On Sep 30, 2022
HeroHero:
Bro! Are you for real?

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by OKOATA(m): 4:41am On Sep 30, 2022
cliqtips:
Sis, even if he forgives her the point is that she would still cheat on him or do you think if the father of the baby wants to see his baby, she won't go and meet him ?

If you read the story with open mind, you should see that she intentionally pinned that pregnancy on him.

One thing people should know about cheating ladies/women is that they will do it over and over again.

You are 100% right, as a man never forgive a cheat, she will do it again and again cos she knows you will forgive her. Me can't leave with a cheat cos the last time my ex wife did that, I almost ended her life with beating. I rather let you go before I kill man pikin, her right hand swoll for months cos if she didn't block the blow maybe she would have died or been in coma. No matter the tears of a cheating woman it's all fake 100%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Judybash93(m): 4:44am On Sep 30, 2022
obiekunie01:
DNA on your other kids and you will be surprised.

Lol... This is what i had in mind when i read his post

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 30, 2022
cliqtips:

People change. It's a mistake the woman ll regret for life. I know she pinned the pregnancy on the man which is bad.
But what v we not done to God that God didn't forgive us?
Everyone deserves a 2nd chance!
If she apologize and promised to be a good wife, she deserved a second chance. But the issue of the illegitimate child need to be resolved amicably. Either she's returned or they claim her for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by OKOATA(m): 4:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Judybash93:

Instead of wasting money to redo DNA test on the 4th child he should waste that money on his other kids. Before he did the DNA for the 4th child his subconscious mind already told him the kid isn't his so why waste money doing a repeated DNA test instead of using that money to test your other kids?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by echodrum(m): 4:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, the deed has been done and for the sake of your sanity and mental health, I suggest you start making plans to relocate and leave that harlot you call wife.

As for those bastards dwelling with you, kindly tell them to go and ask their mother to show them where their father is living . Once you can do this , you will know peace undecided
You must be so naive and an idiot to call those innocent kids bastards. Why can't he take them as his own?

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by OKOATA(m): 4:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

People change. It's a mistake the woman ll regret for life. I know she pinned the pregnancy on the man which is bad.
If she apologize and promised to be a good wife, she deserved a second chance. But the issue of the illegitimate child need to be resolved amicably. Either she's returned or they claim her for life.
Guy a cheat don't change, forgive her for cheating and she will do it again and again 100%.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Judybash93(m): 4:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Starz825:

I understand you...
Anything you say against her is right....

But you need to also consider the fact that it happened when they separated..not when they were together....
It's a factor....body no be firewood ooo...

During separation .. anything can happen...

Everything no be violence ooo...
They can solve it..

They were separated, yes, but were they divorced? No...
Did the woman disrespect him by carrying another man's child without the knowledge of her husband, absolutely yes
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by harmargedon: 4:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:
check that of your wife with the child, most times children are switched in the hospital. Checking just yourself and the child is wrong, confirm if the child belongs to your wife too.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by citadels(f): 4:49am On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=Johnnyjohnnyman post=117107586]Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:

You caused everything, how could you not tell your wife and you sent money to your sister for goods and you want her to be happy with you now you trusted your sister more than your better half and the result is devastating you. May God help you African men who don’t know the meaning of marriage. When you marry you and your wife becomes one and she is to know your every steps so the one she can advice you not to engage and to engage. People like me I don’t trust close relative with money because I no fit shout. Ehn thank you.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 30, 2022
OKOATA:
Guy a cheat don't change, forgive her for cheating and she will do it again and again 100%.
Ok. Let's kill her. Kill all cheats so anytime you cheat, know you are as good as dead.
Will that be ok by you?
Last Bullet
And don't address me as guy. You are chatting a lady
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Judybash93(m): 4:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Women will manipulate you. See her bringing god into this shiii!!
She got pregnant for another men and she knew it. This is a legal union, not any casual relationship. The man has the chance to kick her to the curb and try to find someone who would agree to help raise his kid along with him!
The marriage is gone.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by OKOATA(m): 4:51am On Sep 30, 2022
echodrum:
You must be so naive and an idiot to call those innocent kids bastards. Why can't he take them as his own?
You are so dumb bro, do you even know the meaning of a bastard? Something that's in the dictionary and has a meaning. You are a SIMP that's what you are. You can take care of a bastard and when the kid grows up the father will come and you will be the looser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Judybash93(m): 4:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. Let's kill her. Kill all cheats so anytime you cheat, know you are as good as dead.
Will that be ok by you?
Last Bullet
Yeah. I can see it in your logic. Your logic is all based on emotions and not reason.
Slippery slope logical fallacy
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by harmargedon: 4:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

I have no doubts about my other 3 children because they are mine 2 are my carbon copy and the other one is his mother carbon copy
then you think she'll be dumb enough to get pregnant when she knows you have a dominant gene.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Judybash93:

Women will manipulate you. See her bringing god into this shiii!!
She got pregnant for another men and she knew it. This is a legal union, not any casual relationship. The man has the chance to kick her to the curb and try to find someone who would agree to help raise his kid along with him!
The marriage is gone.
Lmao. Who ll agree legitimately to help raise another woman's kid when she knew that if she the mother of the kids is alive and was sent out for infidelity and covering up of pregnancy.
A man with dignity ll protect the shame of his house and try to resolve amicably.
A shameless man will lampoon his shame.
People ll ask why he sent his wife out. That's when you ll realise that it's better to resolve some things amicably, forgive and forget.
Meanwhile, if it was the man that has a kid outside for another woman, dem no go drag him like this o!

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by OKOATA(m): 4:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Will that be ok by you?
Last Bullet
I quoted the wrong person, I know dey quote women cos they don't see anything wrong in cheating anyways. I no go quote you again and no quote me again. Tnx.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 30, 2022
OKOATA:
I quoted the wrong person, I know dey quote women cos they don't see anything wrong in cheating anyways. I no go quote you again and no quote me again. Tnx.
You quoted the right person.
I heartily condemned cheating. But to those that v done it, shey make we kill them?
Can't they still be useful? To the men cheating, shey make dem die too?
Though it's a man's world but everyone just deserve a second chance!

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by citadels(f): 4:57am On Sep 30, 2022
echodrum:
Africans are terrible creatures.
The whites fathers a child they didn’t give birth to but here. Black hearts and thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Judybash93:

Make he do am n kukuma know how many be his own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.