Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78969 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by zrocky: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
baralatie:

See the exple that I gave you
How you wan solve am
That is just one o
There is still another that happen in Chevron
Okay let me add that one here
The dude a big boy came complaining that his wife gave a standing order no sex for the marriage until she is ready in two after her programme.dude was soonsex starved that he literally was paying money to a girl to just get laid.
Long story short lady is pregnant and wants marriage.
The dude was crying
as a Christian the Bible said don't refuse each other your body. If my wife has no reason to refuse me sex I'll lay her off. Is there no condom, are they no contraceptive. If she can't give you sex, she dey collect outside. Instead of falling into sin sendher packing.

Now if the lady out side is pregnant dude already has a wife she can't force him to marry her. She can end up as baby mama as she knew what will happen if she date a married man
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by luluosas(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Marry first, then ask us how we've been doing it for the past 17 years in marriage
zrocky:
when I get married I get cheated on and lied to over and over I should ignore abi. So when them put rat poison for me shey you go follow me die.

No body is worth my happiness, wife, mother or children, life is too short
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
zrocky:
as a Christian the Bible said don't refuse each other your body. If my wife has no reason to refuse me sex I'll lay her off. Is there no condom, are they no contraceptive. If she can't give you sex, she dey collect outside. Instead of falling into sin sendher packing.

Now if the lady out side is pregnant dude already has a wife she can't force him to marry her. She can end up as baby mama as she knew what will happen if she date a married man
As a Bible believing christian.you can only lay her off based on evidence of adultery

Now the man has to open up to that wife that he committed adultery to first divorce and then he will be able to marry this new girl
But this new pregnant girl .he does not want her as wife and does not want her to carry his baby.he wants abortion
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by zrocky: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
luluosas:
Marry first, then ask us how we've been doing it for the past 17 years in marriage

sir if your wife cheated on you and you galdy had to find out yourself how are you sure she didn't cheat on you later. Don't you paternity court, Don't you watch the news our time is not your time sir. If women where going crazy 17 years ago, now 2022 Women have gone mad patapata. Life is more difficult than 17 years ago. I refuse to die for any woman and even my own children.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by UjuJoan2: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

My children will be fine if she want to carry all 4 that's fine I will continue to provide for them from afar and if she has decide to leave them behind they will also be fine my mum and niece will take care of them

You are clearly and irresponsible husband and father and I pity your kids and the woman that is stuck with you.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
UjuJoan2:

You are clearly and irresponsible husband and father and I pity your kids and the woman that is stuck with you.
Let him be. All because he has refused to accept your fellow akwuna back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by grafixdon: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
UjuJoan2:

We know your type.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by bouncin04(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Your mind is already bleeped up , I bet you , even if she changes for better , you will always not trust her and that might put you at the risk of so many ailments especially HBP , I've been cheated on by someone I loved and still love so much . Though it wasn't easy, I had to end it for my own sanity , thanks to Nairaland redpillers .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by OKOATA(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
wirinet:

The house is already broken. The baby belongs to another family. Abi, you expect the mans family to accept another man's child into their clan?
Even a Lion will first kill off cubs that aren't his. I can never father a bastard child.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by culf: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

No problem thanks. I will involve both families for a meeting and the separation will be done quietly no third parties will be allowed.

cool and both you and herself should have access to the kids. You need to do more than before so that the separation won't affect the children much.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
culf:

cool and both you and herself should have access to the kids. You need to do more than before so that the separation won't affect the children much.

Goodluck

That is the crux of the matter
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by culf: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
baralatie:
That is the crux of the matter

I'm telling you bro. I pray for him to succeed
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
culf:

I'm telling you bro. I pray for him to succeed
I am praying for him to succeed because serious work dey ground.we are talking about three kids and the personnel that will be supporting!
And he has to heal quickly so as not to be making decisions from a clogged mindset.
God will help all of them involved
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by culf: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
baralatie:

I am praying for him to succeed because serious work dey ground.we are talking about three kids and the personnel that will be supporting!
And he has to heal quickly so as not to be making decisions from a clogged mindset.
God will help all of them involved

Amen!!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by sounwave: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

So bad. While we v bad women, we also v the good ones.
May God heal you sir.
Meanwhile, have you ran DNA test on the other kids? If they are yours then I suggest you tell her to return the child to the owner.
I can't take such thing if I m a man.
Try and see if the relationship can work after she returned the child. If it can't work, separate. A broken heart can heal. A damaged home can't heal. Consider your children's upbringing/welfare before making a final decision. You v 3 legitimate kids and 1 illegitimate kid.
If you buy four shoes and one of them isn't your size, will you return the 4 shoes or only the one that's not your size?
Seek marriage counselors if you can't bear it alone or spiritual father/mother and the relation of you and your wife if necessary cos this matter no suppose reach public at all. You ll get more crazy advice like you are getting on Nairaland.
It's well with you.
Link to the previous thread of the op
https://www.nairaland.com/7252543/unsure-father-fourth-child

undecided
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Naijaolosho2: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=citadels post=117128412][/quote]

Trash
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Jamesbro24: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed

I am sure you missed the part where he mentions that the kid has a strong resemblance to the male colleague she was sleeping with, at work. lol. what are the odds that they will swap your baby in the hospital and the baby they give you will be looking like your neighbour?? hahaha.

Receive sense oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wirinet(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

We have been free with each other phone after the reconciliation it has nothing to do with hiding things from each other because I have never cheated on her for the 10 years we have been she marriec it just that we both believed that when there's trust and there's no need to be checking each other phones.
After reconciliation does not matter much as she knows she had messed up, and will try and do anything to please you. It's called hysterical bonding. I was talking about before the issues started. Even though I never snoop directly on my wife's phone, we have access to each others phone anytime. If she runs out of credit she uses my phone to make her calls and I also use her phone to browse mine runs out of data.

She was annoyed because my sister duped me and I was broke she had to carry all the responsibility all alone.
That's not a reason for getting annoyed. People get duped all the time, and it doesn't cause break up in relationships. Instead she should have consoled you for being betrayed by a close family member. If you blew the money on other women, I would have supported her, but to get annoyed at your attempt to increase the family fortune is unreasonable.

I learned about the cheating from neighbours and my cousin brother who lives few doors away from our old house and she had admit to have cheated because the responsible was too much for her and the guy were taking care of her and the kids when I was broke. I asked her how long they have been dating she said it started in 2019 few weeks after i got duped and i asked her if she was sure she said yes they were not together before I got duped.
That you learnt from neighbours and your cousin about her cheating says a lot about the state of the marriage. Would you have known if you had not been informed?

Financial setbacks should never be an excuse for separation much less cheating. Every marriage and I repeat, every marriage pass through financial stress. When I had mine about 14 years ago, my wife picked up the gauntlet, begged her Relations for money, and started a business. Even though it was small, it kept us going until I was able to recover. Now I have opened a bigger business for her.

I also don't buy the "the guy were taking care of her and the kids when I was broke" shit. You mean a salaried guy in her office was able to cater for her and her 3 children for 6 months after taking care of his own responsibilities. How much exactly was he earning or was he the owner of the company? What you wife is saying indirectly is that she slept with multiple men for money to take care of herself and the kids.

According to her the last time they spoke was July 2020 after the break up and I asked her what caused the break up. She said the guy was taking advantage of her he didn't fulfil all the promises he had made to her and she had to quit and cut her coats according to her size. She moved to a smaller house and change the children school after she came begging me to return back home.
Still does not make sense. She learnt to cut her coats according to her size ofter the other guy left, but didn't after you lost just N200k.

I asked her if she was using protection with the guy she said yes but on few occasions the condoms has broken up
and I have told her I didn't cheat on her but before we reconcile we should both go and do all the stds test, I didnt have to because i was clean but i have done because we wanted to start wverything afresh which we did the test it came back clear and we got back together.
That "on a few occasions" got me alarmed. You mean they must have done it gazillion times with condoms but it broke only a few times, which ended up getting her pregnant. The guy really scattered the place and without paying bride price for that matter. Now the guy want to put the rewards of his enjoyment on you also. The guy is one lucky bustard.

I hope I have answered all your questions.
It's not about answering my questions, it's you telling us about your predicament and asking our opinions. Many people have different opinions, it's left for you to take one or ignore all and do what will give you peace of mind. After all raising another man's child is acceptable in some cultures. Some are even said to give their wives to friends and strangers as entertainment.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by luluosas(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Well, she can't do it in the first place.
zrocky:

sir if your wife cheated on you and you galdy had to find out yourself how are you sure she didn't cheat on you later. Don't you paternity court, Don't you watch the news our time is not your time sir. If women where going crazy 17 years ago, now 2022 Women have gone mad patapata. Life is more difficult than 17 years ago. I refuse to die for any woman and even my own children.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by ademasta(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
baralatie:

The matter na real hmmmmmm
In fact
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by HRMK: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Justbehave:
Please just shut up.Go and be taking care of other people's children your wife brought to you.
Imagine what a supposedly grandfather is saying. Tufia.
yes,its so easy where people like you come from and type of upbringing you had!one simply must ignore your type!a lot of dffc btw common sense and real sense that is never for every tom,dick.harry!!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by HRMK: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Judybash93:

So, she resorted into prostitution in order to take care of her family.. i get it!
so,that is your own definition for prostitution?she is far better than you that knows more than 30drugs to terminate foetus!you are an expert on the trade!!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by HRMK: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jman06:
You're the f00l here sir!
WHEN YOU SUFFER ANCESTRAL CURSE YOU TALK BEFORE THINKING!WE EASILY KNOW THE REGION WHERE PEOPLE LIKE YOU COME FROM!A BASTARD WILL ALWAYS BE A BASTARD!!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by emmanuelbrown26: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
MNDY:

A certain guy Dickson exposed so much on Twitter on this year's edition of his Infidelity Series this week. From cases of married to engaged to mere relationship to even fuc.king a new bride on her wedding night. Very very crazy things I read there.

Details of the anonymous DMs from that dude will make you not just fear women but dread them. They are the gatekeepers of sex and hold the power to make what will happen to happen in these things.

What struck me was only one girl who narrated hers. She knew the guy had a babe and tagged along for the persuasion gifts and good di.ck too. She said she had to later cut him off because he was too obsessed with sex.

OP try and discharge dat woman ASAP. A woman is very dangerous.
U are damn smart and intelligent to behold

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by emmanuelbrown26: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ikpeazukerosene:

He's from the East, you worthless akpu pig.
If I show you pictures of Ojukwu's young children and post them beside FFK's pictures, you will cry.
Post and be ready for my post with pictures attached. Atleast I dun tour round d 6 states in d West as a fuel officer
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by emmanuelbrown26: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Justbehave:
Same here.
KARID MY BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by HRMK: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Maynman:

Same goes for you, a dullard thinks he is making sense not knowing he’s embarrassing himself.
A dullard doesn’t know what “wisdom” means, talkless of having a monopoly of it.
According to your dull logic, women should sleep around with various men to sustain herself and her biological kids, you are wise.
i dont know why these should be a burden to you!it only means you too could abandon your family and expect manna to fall from heaven to take care of them!what a pack of irresponsible youths!you get married when ready to take care your wife and children!no two-way about it at all!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
HRMK:
yes,its so easy where people like you come from and type of upbringing you had!one simply must ignore your type!a lot of dffc btw common sense and real sense that is never for every tom,dick.harry!!
Granny abeg go and sleep your brain is functioning on a low current.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
HRMK:
i dont know why these should be a burden to you!it only means you too could abandon your family and expect manna to fall from heaven to take care of them!what a pack of irresponsible youths!you get married when ready to take care your wife and children!no two-way about it at all!
What a useless old man, these are the things you teach your female children to be dependent on men and when they don’t see a man to be dependent on, they should start prostitution to “sustain” herself and her children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CalmElder(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
maasoap:

But in this case, Op broke his own home. Separating with your wife and kids for seven months, more like an excuse to run away from your responsibilities to your wife and kids. I wouldn't put 100% blame on the wife alone, never!

People, including myself stay, have stayed, or can stay without a relationship or sex for a very long time if we're chasing a very important goal.

If you don't make certain sacrifices in life, you can't go very far.
Forgiveness is sacrifice. Sticking to an individual when you can leave or cheat on them is not the lack of the opportunity, but sacrifice.

Who started the issue that led to the breakup. Is she not the one?

Wetin be ordinary 7 months to go without sex?

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Maynman:

What a useless old man, these are the things you teach your female children to be dependent on men and when they don’t see a man to be dependent on, they should start prostitution to “sustain” herself and her children.
Lol. I think a woman is behind that moniker but she is disguising as a man. From the comments you will know but if he is truly a man,then he is a disgrace to anything man. Na one ashawo be that.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Justbehave:
Lol. I think a woman is behind that moniker but she is disguising as a man. From the comments you will know but if he is truly a man,then he is a disgrace to anything man. Na one ashawo be that.

I dey suspect too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You. / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.