Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78706 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

Already we have it on record that the father,husband bailed >on his responsibilities he swore to do

Who initiated the “separation”?
Why did she come back begging after getting pregnant, where was she the 2nd month, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th? Getting di.cked?

Can’t you see the pattern, she initiated separation to go out to have sex, and when she got pregnant, she suddenly doesn’t want to be “separated” again?
She has achieved her aim of the “separation” and she is back, the reason why she wanted to separate, has it been sorted? So what’s the aim of the “separation” then?
Suddenly, she was no longer angry after getting pregnant lol

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

Who initiated the “separation”?
Why did she come back begging after getting pregnant, where was she the 2nd month, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th? Getting di.cked?

Can’t you see the pattern, she initiated separation to go out to have sex, and when she got pregnant, she suddenly doesn’t want to be “separated” again?
She has achieved her aim of the “separation” and she is back, the reason why she wanted to separate, has it been sorted? So what’s the aim of the “separation” then?
Suddenly, she was no longer angry after getting pregnant lol
Does seperation negate his responsibilities to cater for his kids
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

Already we have it on record that the father,husband bailed >on his responsibilities he swore to do
Now I know you are confused. Ok let's assume the op left them and she did not see any other work to do apart from prostitution. The man that prevented her is not dead so leave the op out if this and the the biological father of the baby start taking care of her. The op has told you that he can cope with the other 3 kids. Why didn't you answer amen to the wonderful prayer I said for you?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

Does taking responsibilities to cater for her kids involve prostitution and getting pregnant for another man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

What has his responsibilities to cater for his kids got to do with bringing a BASTARD home?
Was it the kids that got pregnant?

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
Now I know you are confused. Ok let's assume the op left them and she did not see any other work to do apart from prostitution. The man that prevented her is not dead so leave the op out if this and the the biological father of the baby start taking care of her. The op has told you that he can cope with the other 3 kids. Why didn't you answer amen to the wonderful prayer I said for you?
Define prostitution first?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

So funny how you are actively supporting a married woman that brought a bastard home.
Suddenly you don’t know what “prostitution” means lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

You are an embarrassment to men. Spits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

So funny how you are actively supporting a married woman that brought a bastard home.
Don't mind the she he.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
Does taking responsibilities to cater for her kids involve prostitution and getting pregnant for another man?
What is prostitution?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
You are an embarrassment to men. Spits.
If you don't know the definition of prostitution .then before you start throwing tratums get Google dictionary
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

If you don't know the definition of prostitution .then before you start throwing tratums get Google dictionary

Why don’t you define it, since you know it
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

All you Weak men deserve death. Say amen to the prayer I prayed for you. Shebi your fellow weak ass simp of a man don run ? He did not even say amen to his own prayer.lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

Define prostitution? and how is that relevant to this issue?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

Define prostitution? and how is that relevant to this issue?

You brought in “prostitution”.
Listen to your advice and answer your question.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

You brought in “prostitution”.
Listen to your advice and answer your question.
Like seriously ?
Okay
Define prostitution
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

Like seriously ?
Okay
Define prostitution

You said it yourself that it’s on google, why don’t you listen to your advice and look it up!
Why are you intentionally dumbing yourself for a married women that brought a bastard home?

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wirinet(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
maasoap:

The country is hard enough for many single people living alone and not having to cater for anyone not to talk of a woman having to cater for three kids and herself. Op should think hard and deep, ultimate decision is still his and the life will continue for both irrespective of his decision.
Men should stop exposing their wives to hard life and difficult choices just because we find it easier to abandon our kids to our wives at the simplest excuse. And yet, we claim to have more right over these kids than the mothers do.

This is why I am 100% pro choice and pro women's right over their bodies. They are the ones that gets pregnant, they are the ones that nurtures the babies and they are the ones that raise the children.
Men can just be sperm donors and abscond if a baby is conceived, a woman cannot. The best she can do is abortion or dump the baby in the dustbin after birth.. Women need to be taught to be more careful on whom they chose to couple with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
wirinet:

This is why I am 100% pro choice and pro women's right over their bodies. They are the ones that gets pregnant, they are the ones that nurtures the babies and they are the ones that raise the children.
Men can just be sperm donors and abscond if a baby is conceived, a woman cannot. The best she can do is abortion or dump the baby in the dustbin after birth.. Women need to be taught to be more careful on whom they chose to couple with.

Since she has 100% right on the baby, she should also 100% take care of it?

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
wirinet:

Simple. Let her carry her cross after all they keep saying their body is their body and can do whatever they like with it. Make she take care of the pikin. Finish.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

You said it yourself that it’s on google, why don’t you listen to your advice and look it up!
Why are you intentionally dumbing yourself?
Do you know the meaning of the word prostitute and prostitution
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

Do you know the meaning of the word prostitute and prostitution

Why are you intentionally dumbing yourself for a married woman that brought a bastard home?

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

Why are you intentionally dumbing yourself for a married woman that brought a bastard home?
My own is
do you know the meaning of the word prostitute and prostitution
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

My own is
do you know the meaning of the word prostitute and prostitution

Who cares about your “own”?

Why are you intentionally dumbing yourself for a married woman that brought a bastard home or is that how you act?

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

Why are you intentionally dumbing yourself for a married woman that brought a bastard home or is that how you act?
So you don't know the meaning of the words
Okay!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

Okay!

So you are intentionally dumbing for a married woman that brought a bastard home?
Alright!

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

Guy abeg leave him. Since he has refused to say amen to my prayers for him then he is not serious

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maynman:

So you are intentionally dumbing for a married woman that brought a bastard home?
Alright!
You will ask the op!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

You will ask the op!

You will ask google!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

Okay!
MAY YOUR WIFE BRING IN ANOTHER MAN'S PREGNANCY INTO YOUR MATRIMONIAL HOME IN JESUS NAME. LET ME HEAR THE AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Justbehave:
MAY YOUR WIFE BRING IN ANOTHER MAN'S PREGNANCY INTO YOUR MATRIMONIAL HOME IN JESUS NAME. ..... LET ME HEAR THE AMEN.
May this be your portion
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
baralatie:

May this be your portion

May it be the portion of those defending a married woman bringing a Bastard home!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.