Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi (32022 Views)

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Stanleyq: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2022
uncleck:
A very smart comment. But I'll advise PO to refrain from talking about issues bothering on IPOB during this campaign. He should equally talk less; he talks too much
The press will never allow them to be silent

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by ImperialKingJosh: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.

My friend shut up..
One started as a peaceful protest just to be among the treasure share and that till date haven't been allowed to carry arms..
The other are permitted to carry illegal arms, going into peoples homes n invading unprovoked and now kidnapping them and demanding outrageous sums and when caught they are given amnesty and treated well...

Please if men are talking dont come with your fish brain to incite violence

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by ImperialKingJosh: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2022
BATified2023:
Nigerians shine your eyes so later u won’t start hearing stories like

Nnamdi Kanu n his ipob group given amnesty with compensation of 40bn naira

Ipob must have market in all states in Nigeria

What people should understand is that there’s no difference between igbos n Fulani,the only thing is igbos lack power if they have the power they will do worse than Fulani

Imagine not having power n calling lagos no man’s land?
What do u think they will do when they have power?
Imagine not having power n they want to have eze in all states?
Imagine not having power n telling d just elected governor of osun state that they want 3 commissioners?

Yes if igbos have power imagine only them would be allowed to fly on dragons and others would be made to walk to work..

Imagine the price of ashawo would increase and only them would legally be allowed to patronize...
Mumu man...

Your campaign strategy is based on imaginary facts
Carry your imagination and go sleep...
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by ImperialKingJosh: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2022
BATified2023:
what is ipob reason for causing chaos?
What is their reason for killing security operatives?
What is their reason for making people sit at home every Monday against their will?

Denying them their rights...
Example, it's their turn to get the presidential seat and see what you're doing..
And you asking what is their reason?
You deny them their right, treat them like third class citizens in their own land, steal what's theirs and attacks them if they cry out..
And you have the effrontery to ask what's their reason to cry out while still trying to take their political rights

I don't support the killings, but that's the monster you created.. they were peaceful you killed them defenseless and created the monster fighting back...
And you cry fowl..
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by ImperialKingJosh: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless u

It is obvious the main reason igbos want to be president is because they want to reward ipob n grant those terrorist amnesty

Imagine many of them here saying they want amnesty for ipob because Niger delta militants fighting for their right are given amnesty

It is crystal clear that since ipob failed with nnamdi kanu,they want to use peter obi their plan B for us

Who is asking for amnesty?
Who are the us?
Let igbos go NO WAY..
Let them stay and rule when it's their turn NO WAY..
you want to keep them locked and deny them their right then kill them if they protest and label them terrorists if they fight back or defend themselves...

Define Evil...
You'll get the answer when you look into the mirror.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by DeOTR: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Lovelive:
You killed your ambition.

The masses dey gidigba with PO-ssible 2023-2031 mandate.
Blessed be the name of Peter Obi, the next Nigeria President

When the masses start to dictate the tune, yes, but sorry, you don't decide the outcome of an election.
We have some 84M+ eligible voters. All of them will not vote for Obi, just because it's what you wish for.
I'd advise you manage your expectations carefully to avoid life-devastating shock after the election.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Ginomel(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorists who are agitating for disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.

Don't you think you are biased in your submission.

He said that if you have any reason for genuine agitation, he will negotiate.

If Fulani herdsman took up arms due to marginalisation, he would address the marginalisation issues and give them security.

But if criminals refused to give in to solutions, it would be obvious that they are bandits and criminals that don't want the progress of the country.

Those are the people that he will come after. Even any agitators with genuine reasons would be listened to but criminals, boko Haram that don't want any good for the country will be dealt with.

So be a bit intelligent or stop commenting to hide your dullness.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Lovelive: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
The shock will be on your table.
Mark it down.

DeOTR:

When the masses start to dictate the tune, yes, but sorry, you don't decide the outcome of an election.
We have some 84M+ eligible voters. All of them will not vote for Obi, just because it's what you wish for.
I'd advise you manage your expectations carefully to avoid life-devastating shock after the election.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Afamed: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

You and this your manipulated LIKES.

You have definitely turned to legendhero and Afamed
Cry cry baby
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

You and this your manipulated LIKES.

You have definitely turned to legendhero and Afamed

Lol.

See a grown up guy crying like a baby that need feeder.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Afamed: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol.

See a grown up guy crying like a baby that need feeder.

Comrade ignore that boy

Kindly ignore that Ochanja/ Upper Iweka little boy

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Afamed:

Comrade ignore that boy

Kindly ignore that Ochanja/ Upper Iweka little boy

Abi o.

To think I even used to take him serious back then.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by fxexperts: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorists who are agitating for disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.
One of the terrorist bandit spotted. It is people like you Peter Obi will deal decisively with. You have been terrorizing and killing innocent people since ba,
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by uwuana: 12:09am On Oct 01, 2022
asanausana91:
yes no where in the world where government dialogue with terrorists except obi. This is the first time I hear a candidate telling the world that he dialogue with a terrorist group when voted in. Thank God he will never go near that office.
which terrorists group are you talking about? So Agitators and terrorists now means the same thing? I can see that you are confused as your mumu parents who gave birth to you
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by DeOTR: 5:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Lovelive:
The shock will be on your table.
Mark it down.

Don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2022
kayperry:

weyre dey use palasa, go borrow your mama smart phone make you see the attached facts. bye

your mother didn't raise you sha finally
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Lovelive: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Don't say God didn't tell you.

PO-ssible 2023-2031
Seal

DeOTR:

Don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by DeOTR: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lovelive:
Don't say God didn't tell you.

PO-ssible 2023-2031
Seal

It's the same God that enthroned Buhari twice, regardless what you feel.
I told a friend back in 2014 that Buhari would win Jonathan in 2015, even though I never supported him.
I hope you'll be able to stomach the disappointment if God decides to enthrone the man you love to hate?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Lovelive: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
What is this one problem.

I told you before and I am saying it again God will shame you and your evil APC government.
Peter Obi is a rock on which God has chosen to rebuild a new Nigeria.

You don't need to agree with God/Nature.

PO-ssible 2023-2031

DeOTR:

It's the same God that enthroned Buhari twice, regardless what you feel.
I told a friend back in 2014 that Buhari would win Jonathan in 2015, even though I never supported him.
I hope you'll be able to stomach the disappointment if God decides to enthrone the man you love to hate?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by DeOTR: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lovelive:
What is this one problem.

I told you before and I am saying it again God will shame you and your evil APC government.
Peter Obi is a rock on which God has chosen to rebuild a new Nigeria.

You don't need to agree with God/Nature.

PO-ssible 2023-2031

Unfortunately, you don't dictate who God decides to make the President.
God allowed APC for a purpose. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it if He decides APC should continue. You don't need to agree with that too. After all, many people never liked Buhari, but he's still the President.
Just as God showed me the home state of who was to win the 2015 Presidential election on the map back in November 2014, he has started showing me the symbol of the next President represented by corn.
Like I said earlier, manage your expectations carefully.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Lovelive: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Like I said before God will shame you.
Mark it down.

DeOTR:

God allowed APC for a purpose. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it if He decides APC should continue. You don't need to agree with that too. After all, many people never liked Buhari, but he's still the President.
Just as God showed me the home state of who was to win the 2015 Presidential election on the map back in November 2014, he has started showing me the symbol of the next President represented by corn.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Traplord09:

Yes .... Theirs a point there

YURBA MAN I we recruit 40 million youth into the military
What I we do ... ....

ATIKU am the man for the JOB
What job? .. , .

That there 1ST AGENDA .. if I become president ...

What a shame to APC and PDP

There mumu never dooooo

There different between CRIMINALS and COMPLAIN

Ok

My friend vote labour party

what do I have to do with all these? Though many of you are paid to post. Nigerians have desided who they are voting for.mind you !!!! Majority of Nigerians vote for who they know Through the representative of a contestant not by medias or hateful post you can send on media . A regional politician like obi can only win governorship,Senate and Rep in Nigeria not presidency .

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by truthhurtsnaira: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
temitope27:
Ipob sponsor, we know you b4

Local African.

Stop disgracing your momma dem
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
DeOTR:

This god of yours can't show you when terrorism will end abi?
This god of yours didn't show you when you will have 70,000 megawatts?
This god of yours didn't show you when corruption will reduce in government?

I guess same god told you Naira will be 710 naira to a dollar.

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by jullary(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Imagine! So fulani pick up harms to protect themself?!
Reason your statement abeg!
Apexmoh:
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by DeOTR: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lovelive:
Like I said before God will shame you.
Mark it down.

The shame will be yours. Mark this page.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by DeOTR: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
MasterJayJay:

This god of yours can't show you when terrorism will end abi?
This god of yours didn't show you when you will have 70,000 megawatts?
This god of yours didn't show you when corruption will reduce in government?

I guess same god told you Naira will be 710 naira to a dollar.
He'll show me if he wants me to have the information. In the meantime, Tinubu is your next President elect. You can take that to the bank.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Lovelive: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Evil shall always be exposed and be shamed.
Every plans against the masses for this coming elections shall be exposed.
You in particular shall reap all the cry of poor Nigeria.
May heaven and mother nature hear this my cry and that of any one feeling the pains this evil APC regime and its acolytes put on the poor masses.
Amen
DeOTR:

The shame will be yours. Mark this page.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by DeOTR: 1:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Lovelive:
Evil shall always be exposed and be shamed.
Every plans against the masses for this coming elections shall be exposed.
You in particular shall reap all the cry of poor Nigeria.
May heaven and mother nature hear this my cry and that of any one feeling the pains this evil APC regime and its acolytes put on the poor masses.
Amen
See mumu, don't go and work. Be waiting on the government to put a smile on your face.
He's even cursing who God has blessed. You're wasting your time.
Like I said, God has not chosen your candidate, so you can continue wasting your time cursing. It moves nothing.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Lovelive: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2022
You be mumu, ode, Olodo,
tyrant, blood sucker,
All the people that died because of pains, those that were killed by bandits and Boko Haram blood shall forever be on your head and on the head of people like you.

Get lost !

DeOTR:

See mumu, don't go and work. Be waiting on the government to put a smile on your face.
He's even cursing who God has blessed. You're wasting your time.
Like I said, God has not chosen your candidate, so you can continue wasting your time cursing. It moves nothing.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by DeOTR: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lovelive:
You be mumu, ode, Olodo,
tyrant, blood sucker,
All the people that died because of pains, those that were killed by bandits and Boko Haram blood shall forever be on your head and on the head of people like you.

Get lost !

And it's your incompetent Obi that will stop banditry and kidnapping in Nigeria?
On whose head would the blood of those who died in Akuzu river be upon? Yeye dey smell like you.
Like I said its God's will that Tinubu will be the next President for His own purpose. You don't have to like it. You never liked Buhari, but he'll be completing his second term next year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" / Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.