Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi (32012 Views)

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Has he dialogued with unknown gun men before he would dialogued with bandits, they say charity begins at home.
OBI NA 419
Authority1o1:
~Resolution in sight for Oduduwa, Arewa and Biafra agitators.~

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-as-president-id-dialogue-with-agitators-but-not-bandits/amp
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Abdulqareem: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Peter Obi is de best 4 Nigeria nw,,
We should avoid tribalism, Religion and hatred,,, mak we get something right now or Never,,
I don talk my own
AN IPOBIAN AS SPOKEN. GUESS WHAT? LAS LAS NA THAT TINUBU WEN U HATE GO STILL BE UR PRESIDENT. HE SHOULD GO VIE FOR PRESIDENT IN THE ZOO REPUBLIC AFTERALL, IS AN IPOB SYMPATHYZER.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by christistruth01: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Where did he mention IPOB? Do you have evidence IPOB did all of that? Because last I checked, IPOB claimed to be a non-violent group.

Bandits have gleefully owned up to killing and kidnapping

So except you're a competent court of law, I think this your accusation above is only fit for the trashcan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
I know as stupid as that sounds, every Obituary will agree with it. But let me explain to you what that promise implied :
Obi will dialogue with;
1) Bokoharam (Agitating for eradication of Western Education)
2) ISWAP (Agitating for Shera laws)
3) Kidnappers (Agitating for trillions from China (through our government of debtors )
4) IPOB ( Agitating for Biafra)
5) Herdsmen (Agitating for all lands in Nigeria to feed their fellow herds of cattles)

See? The man has a lot of dialogue to do if he make it with his 2% chance
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Where did he mention IPOB? Do you have evidence IPOB did all of that? Because last I checked, IPOB claimed to be a non-violent group.

Bandits have gleefully owned up to killing and kidnapping

So except you're a competent court of law, I think this your accusation above is only fit for the trashcan

At 51 minutes of video below Nnamdi kanu giving order to IPOB for Dangote refinery in lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 minutes kanu tells IPOB why Federal government Buildings in lagos should be burnt down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by asanausana91: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
uwuana:
try get sense na,where did he stated that he will kill bandit? He only said he will not dialog with bandit,no anywhere in the world that a president should dialog with terrorists.
yes no where in the world where government dialogue with terrorists except obi. This is the first time I hear a candidate telling the world that he dialogue with a terrorist group when voted in. Thank God he will never go near that office.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Bryan88(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hi
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.
u no jst get sense...naija na your birthright indeed...akwuya.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Christistruth00:

At 51 minutes of video below Nnamdi kanu giving order to IPOB for Dangote refinery in lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 minutes kanu tells IPOB why Federal government Buildings in lagos should be burnt down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64
Oga carry your yeye comot my face. That's an audio not video in the first place. And there's nothing linking it to it being the Kanu. If you're sure it's him, take it to the nearest police station. FG will be too glad to add arson and grand felony to his charges
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by dominic17: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
God forbid Badthing.Asiwaju will never be my president, he can rule you from UK not Nigerians.

FreeStuffsNG:
Speaking tongue in cheek wink

Bandits are agitators too if one goes by their reasons for taking to crime as they stated in the BBC documentary. He should just insist on the rule of law.

Only Asiwaju Tinubu has the experience , patriotism and track record of successfully dealing with political activism right from his NADECO days.

The ipob terrorist group backing the campaign of HE Obi are not agitators but unpatriotic elements.
Agitators , unlike ipob terrorist group members, won't murder innocent Patriotic Nigerians like Dr. Akunyili, Dr Gulak etc in cold blood, Agitators won't burn down Lagos city targetting social infrastructures that provide succour to the poor like the ipob terrorost group members as shown in the pictures below remind us.

Only Asiwaju can protect Nigerians from violent terrorist groups like Ipob, Iswap, Boko haram etc. Experience is the name of the Game. Vote Asiwaju Tinubu for rule of law and protection of constitutional democracy.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by backnbeta(f): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.
Fulani herders "only took up arms...to protect themselves"...It's scary to see that some so-called youths have this mentality! Who offended fulanis in the farms? They chased people out of their farms because of cows and you are here making excuses for them? Before you call me an Obidient, I'm not supporting any polithiefcian
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Cyntie55(f): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
temitope27:
Ipob sponsor, we know you b4
Mr Noah. How did you know Peter Obi is ipob sponsor? Please proof it to us.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by christistruth01: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Oga carry your yeye comot my face. That's an audio not video in the first place. And there's nothing linking it to it being the Kanu. If you're sure it's him, take it to the nearest police station. FG will be too glad to add arson and grand felony to his charges

Go and get yourself some voice recognition Software and Confirm that it is Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

One FOO.L spotted
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tobijays:
I bet Tinubu's policies and wisdom is feeding one or more or the entirety of your family members but not seeing beyond your nostril made you spill trash!! There is nothing Obi has over Tinubu.

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by DeOTR: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
He just killed his ambition with this useless talk.
Some things are better left unsaid until you get what you want.
Enemies of progress will not fold their hands and watch you restructure the country.
I'm assuming he's not whinning us.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Chatflick(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
You and everybody that liked you useless post are very stupid. You'll cry blood next year. Idiot
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by digital5: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
that's not what he said i have the main video tried posting it but it's not working, he said he's going to dialogue with agitators but not people killing in the name of agitating
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by LordOfTheGame: 12:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi is a very sound mind and intelligent person. He knows where the problem is and will deal with it in due time.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 12:27am On Sep 30, 2022
kayperry:

I so much appreciate the angle you brought into these, these is not 1999, last i checked Peter obi was governor in 2007 so why leave in out.

However, asides insecurities challenge, there is no problem Nigeria is facing now that is new ... the difference in time is that people are becoming more politically conscious thanks to internet & social media bridge.
Lagos is one state buh Tinubu remains the only politician who is politically vested in every region in Nigeria, the fact that APC control 22 states is enough attestation that BAT shares connection with every tribe/region.

Talk is cheap, did you even know why tu face sang "e like say dem wan tell us another story again" ... because politicians are pathetic liers with no conscience, they know what people want to hear they rehearse it and say it, all promises & fail.
GEJ promised so much, Buhari promised heaven and earth, yet some low thinkers are craving for politicians to come n do what they know how to do best, personality/records is what we should use to judge all these candidate before us.

Before now what as peter obi done in his capacity to unify Nigeria, same as Atiku & Tinubu.

When peter obi was governor what ideology/policies did he profound or intiate that is precedent today, as anyone bought into peter's models since his tenure expired

Tinubu left office since 2007, yet his blueprints are still ongoing till date, one of it is the new red line rail that is visionary
Peter obi left office since 2014, on his political portfolio what success has he recorded, what are the tbings peter did as governor that portray him as a visionary

In almost every state Tinubu can point to men less than 55yrs, he has mentored and worked with, what does Peter have to show ??

When i say BAT urban comes to mind, when you say Peter Obi whats comes to your mind asides from fantasies.

My brother you are just deviating from what we are saying.

Let's say he is the best candidate, Nigerians will still want to hear from him, why is he not granting interviews?

What about his age, health, mental and physical capacities?

What about the videos were he had consistently made slurred and incoherent comments at public functions.

All these keeps people wondering if he's still fit to hold that position.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by GoodHardDickk: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Apexmoh:

I'm from Edo State but Permit me to say this son, you're a mumu man and lacks understanding. How on earth would you rather deal with oduduwa, arewa and Biafra agitators? Is it not by dialogue? Abi you wan fight them (oduduwa and Biafra agitators before) oga brain dey pain? Abi smoke dey head?

Be informed that Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023! If you're not Ok with that, we recommend you kindly drink sniper or rat killer and die peacefully son

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by GoodHardDickk: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2022
uncleck:
A very smart comment. But I'll advise PO to refrain from talking about issues bothering on IPOB during this campaign. He should equally talk less; he talks too much

Which one is he talks too much?

Oga this is campaign period for God's sake! The campaign just started and of course obi is expected to talk even more than before. Alaye, if he doesn't talk how will people take him serious? Or know his plans for the country?

Have you noticed how irrelevant Tinubu has become in this election simply because he couldn't grant ordinary interviews let alone coming out openly to campaign and you dey obi talks too much.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:39am On Sep 30, 2022
christistruth01:

Go and get yourself some voice recognition Software and Confirm that it is Nnamdi Kanu
Trash. If you believe in such propaganda then you're no different from ipob.
I've given you a simple advice. As a good citizen, share the link of that video with police and DSS. I can assure you arson and grand felony charges will join Kanu's charges
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by plaindealer: 5:51am On Sep 30, 2022
I will only dialogue with my own ibo terrorist killers and murderers, I will eve let them continue their sit at home madness.

This is another reason why Igbo people are not ready for prime time, they can not and should never be allowed to to rule Nigeria .

We must never allow Igbo terrorists take over Nigeria.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by baretalk: 5:56am On Sep 30, 2022
gidgiddy:

Sonif you are asked to show evidence that IPOB is involved in violence, your evidence will about who said what? This is your proof?

Why do you think Nnamdi Kanu was not charged wuth killing anyone? Because what was said is no proof of guilt without corroborating evidence, anyone can say anything

IPOB has no colours, the Biafran colours have been there long before there was anything called IPOB snd several other groups use

Beyond baseless accusations, nobody has provided one single proof of irrefutable proof that IPOB is involved in any violence and most of those making these baseless accusations are neither from the South East and never even been there
Stupid bastard that loves his enemy. Bet me, ipob will lead to the death of your family member soon, then you will feel their evil personally like other dumb Biafrans. Animal flatiino.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Princelyod(m): 5:57am On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Speaking tongue in cheek wink

Bandits are agitators too if one goes by their reasons for taking to crime as they stated in the BBC documentary. He should just insist on the rule of law.

Only Asiwaju Tinubu has the experience , patriotism and track record of successfully dealing with political activism right from his NADECO days.

The ipob terrorist group backing the campaign of HE Obi are not agitators but unpatriotic elements.
Agitators , unlike ipob terrorist group members, won't murder innocent Patriotic Nigerians like Dr. Akunyili, Dr Gulak etc in cold blood, Agitators won't burn down Lagos city targetting social infrastructures that provide succour to the poor like the ipob terrorost group members as shown in the pictures below remind us.

Only Asiwaju can protect Nigerians from violent terrorist groups like Ipob, Iswap, Boko haram etc. Experience is the name of the Game. Vote Asiwaju Tinubu for rule of law and protection of constitutional democracy.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Do you think Asiwaju himself remembers the NADECO days you re talking about?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by olatuns2017: 6:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Authority1o1:
~Resolution in sight for Oduduwa, Arewa and Biafra agitators.~

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-as-president-id-dialogue-with-agitators-but-not-bandits/amp

Thank you Igbos

ESN will be pampered

Bokoharam is not agitators

What's the difference between Bokoharam a d ESN?

Thanks for taking Atiku votes to your wasted votes

TINUBU is the next president of NIGERIA

All these noise nob today

All the registered voters in SE are not up to Borno and kastina

So keep deceiving yourself

SW is TINUBU

Obi only has SE

SE are not Biafra... Atiku and Tinubu are present in SS

ATiku, Kwankwaso and Obi were together in 2019 and lost together

APC controls 23 states

You guys are just dreamers like always

Pls where is cownu today

The way you sale cownu to the world didn't change his cell

Ibos be wise and stop dreaming fake illusions

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by ufotunang: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Yes dialogue.... Is the solution for any group or region agitating or complaining....there is no problem without a solution...for when 2 elephants fights, it's the common man that suffers
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by ufotunang: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Yes restructuring is the solution to nigeria problems.. restructuring the country...this is a man that knows the solution to nigeria problems and to make the country good and better... Nigerians be obi-dient

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Lovelive: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2022
You killed your ambition.

The masses dey gidigba with PO-ssible 2023-2031 mandate.
Blessed be the name of Peter Obi, the next Nigeria President

DeOTR:
He just killed his ambition with this useless talk.
Some things are better left unsaid until you get what you want.
Enemies of progress will not fold their hands and watch you restructure the country.
I'm assuming he's not whinning us.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by adetayo234: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2022
kayperry:

Bandits are terrorizing the country becos there blood brother is the president and we saw same pattern when GEJ was president Niger delta militants held nigeria to ransom.
During OBJ tenure militants were under dogs until GEJ came on board, same way boko haram were under dogs during GEJ tenure until Buhari came on board, now the Igbos are under dog .... there is a pattern in play and Obi just trivialize his brothers carrying guns and killing security operatives as "agitator*

Twice beating they say .... the rest is left to the patriots

So, should anybody have meetings with bandits considering what you wrote above?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Lovenorth: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Nice one
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by kayperry: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

My brother you are just deviating from what we are saying.

Let's say he is the best candidate, Nigerians will still want to hear from him, why is he not granting interviews?

What about his age, health, mental and physical capacities?

What about the videos were he had consistently made slurred and incoherent comments at public functions.

All these keeps people wondering if he's still fit to hold that position.

You wish cheesy those clamour and agitating for TINUBU interviews are known trolls majorly "Obedient" there interest is not in what Tinubu as to say or share cheesy
what they are looking for is mediocrity, see is leg are folded, his agbada around the stomach is wet, and all those nonsense obedient do

Anyone genuinely supporting BAT by now would know his manifesto and what he is capable of doing, however that does not mean Tinubu won't address objective minded Nigerians when the time is right, afterall the campaigned kick off barely 2days ago .. why the rush.
If you can't wait, go n read Tinubu speech at the apc convention after he won, he gave out clues of his manifesto

On health grounds, atikulates said worst things about Buhari in 2015 & 019, how did that turn out, however i don't think Tinubu as any long time terminal illness, one problem Tinubu has is that since 1999 till date he hardly rest or take time off politics field unlike his colleagues. sometimes it is that stress that manifest, that is why he jets out cos the only place Tinubu can rest is outside Nigeria, political children tew much

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

#OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) / Ex-Military Officer In Bauchi Celebrates Buhari's One Year In Office / Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.