Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi (32025 Views)

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Traplord09: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
adekolaelect:
what do I have to do with all these? Though many of you are paid to post. Nigerians have desided who they are voting for.mind you !!!! Majority of Nigerians vote for who they know Through the representative of a contestant not by medias or hateful post you can send on media . A regional politician like obi can only win governorship,Senate and Rep in Nigeria not presidency .

I lolol... More
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Lovelive: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sorry is your name.

DeOTR:

And it's your incompetent Obi that will stop banditry and kidnapping in Nigeria?
On whose head would the blood of those who died in Akuzu river be upon? Yeye dey smell like you.
Like I said its God's will that Tinubu will be the next President for His own purpose. You don't have to like it. You never liked Buhari, but he'll be completing his second term next year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.