Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi (32002 Views)

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
VTJN:
Peter Obi will not win the presidency. He keeps shooting himself almost everyday with his comments

He will dialogue with agitators but not bandits

Yaradua dialogued with Niger Delta agitators

Same with Jonathan

Same with Buhari who even gave a leeway for repentant book haram

The official position of FG is to never negotiate with terrorists

Don't be ignorant`

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by BABANGBALI: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
MansoryMX:

Honestly I don’t understand how some people in Nairaland have this ideology We can’t unite and live as much. If there is no Peter Obi and Datti is Labor party presidential candidate! I will vote him than my idiotic governor Okowa as Atiku vice. We are all tired of living like beggars in a blessed nation like ours. We need competent and visionary people to lead us. It has nothing to do with tribe, religion or region anymore! Mannn I am tired ooo! OBiDatti is our only hope at this time and we have to take back this country from the hands of heartless people who call themselves leaders and politicians.
loudeeeeeeeeeeeeer please, make everybody hear you for back

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by adetayo234: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for the disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.

What are Fulani herders protecting themselves against?

Can you give me good reason why fulani herders are committing murder in Benue?

Who are they protecting themselves against in Benue?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Pathfinder2090: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for the disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.

Please read to comprehend before showing your stupidity
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by StoneLucifer: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
VTJN:
Peter Obi will not win the presidency. He keeps shooting himself almost everyday with his comments

He will dialogue with agitators but not bandits

Another goat spotted
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

Fulani are marginalised?

How?

Where?

When?

It is on record that Fulani onslaught on the innocent intensified to unprecedented levels when El Rufai and Buhari entered power. these are their enablers, so what do you mean by marginalisation?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Reference(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is not an entirely sensi.....ble...tive reply since he knows there are sectional demographics around both serious anti-social issues.
A better response in summary should be, 'to strengthen institutions and foster the rule of law.'
That is what Nigeria needs to head off both problems.
That is the umbrella that covers both with equanimity and without prejudice.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by MansoryMX(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
BABANGBALI:
loudeeeeeeeeeeeeer please, make everybody hear you for back

I watched an interview about Datti. You can hear, feel, see the high level of intelligence in every words that comes out of his mouth. The man is a brainiac. He is even intelligent than Obi. That’s the type of person we need as a leader. Not grandpas
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by cloud(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
you seem not to understand English properly
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Coolbadguy: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

You are mad for saying fulani herders pick up arm because they are protecting themselves against marginalization or any kind. Evil being, they have used your brain to eat Agbado and cassava mumu urging.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Awhabro16: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
So finally u accepted bandits are fulanis....interesting tired of pretending and hiding? By their fruit we sha know them

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Meliziz: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is apt! If people feel marginalized the main thing to do is always ask what their issues are. Not killing and arresting as if that will solve agitating issues!
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by GreenCovering: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is nothing but setting a divisive tone ahead.

Not presidential.

sad
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Youoareofoolish: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

Pray make you dey fit get understanding. E dey help
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by NezzyMike: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

Why should he dialogue with bandits that caused inflation in foodstuffs?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by adetayo234: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Speaking tongue in cheek wink

Bandits are agitators too if one goes by their reasons for taking to crime as they stated in the BBC documentary. He should just insist on the rule of law.

Only Asiwaju has the experience and track record of dealing with political activism right from his NADECO days. Experience is the name of the Game. Vote Asiwaju Tinubu for rule of law and protection of comstitutional democracy.

Can you state what bandits are agitating for? Can you state what Boko Haram that became bandits are agitating for?
Can you state what Fulani herders are agitating for?

You can't defend Tinubu and not sound like you've lost your senses.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by freemi(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
oga u f up for this comment. Abeg delete am
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Bfly: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's obvious Peter is clueless about who Nigerians really are.
That guy government would be easily frustrated. Buhari knows better. We don't need theorist anymore abeg.

Nigerians are so wild and untamed. You cannot dialogue Nigeria into unity. We have chosen our path. The truth is clear to all. We are just simply deviant.

As much as we want Nigeria to separate for the sake of security. we don't want it done by a Biafra Agitator which Peter Obi is one. It is his ambition that is suppressing his sentiment. You can start preaching to your people now. You should openly condemn the separationist idealogy. We all know southeast got Plan B.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by owoshuyi(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lol grin. I know you know his reply to the bandit question.

He'll def follow Buhari approach . Negotiation with Bandits. But Use of force on agitators.

FreeBiafra2018:
I would have liked to hear Atiku's answers on the same questions
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Boko Haram and IPOB Terrorists are the Same

The only difference is that one is from your Tribe and the other is not

There is no need wrestling with English Grammar

All this Tribalism will not cut it

Peter Obi needs to ask Gani Adams and OPC what their eyes saw under Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by jutan: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
English is your problem. Read and understand.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by southsouthking(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
I would have liked to hear Atiku's answers on the same questions
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
Do u mean that the bandits that attacked train in Kaduna and organized all kinds of kidnapping in Nigeria are Fulani herdsmen?
So they got protection by bombing and kidnapping?
That's why Nigeria can't be one country. It needs to be divided.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by NezzyMike: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
abbey621:
I this I that as if na only him go dey run government. Politicians are same everywhere, so damn generic and broad. We want specifics, what will you do exactly to stop banditry? Talk is cheap but can you stand up to the Northern cabals who we all know sponsors majority of these terrorist activities?

Words can be sweet, anybody can say what you want to hear but it takes a real master to say what you need to hear! Unless Obi is willing to call out the sponsors within government and politics, it will all end in premium tears. Person wey get experience with them sef, dem don turn am to vegetable not to talk of a baby politician in national politics, abeg yarn us another tori grin grin grin

Is it your quarter to die Tinubu that can handle Nigeria? Rest
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by oguntoyese: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
That’s my man. I love the sound of that word “ decisively “. Evans the kidnapper told the whole world then that he ran away from Anambra state because of Peter Obi’s fire against crime. Guess where he found abode…. Tinubu’s Lagos!

Stop denting Tinubu's image.
The question is when Evans ran to Lagos a mega city, was he apprehended by police or not??
In case u don't know, he was caught.
He is also currently in jail.

U just fooled ur self for nothing.

Focus and market ur Aspirant.

All politicians are the same.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by lookingfly: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Authority1o1:
~Resolution in sight for Oduduwa, Arewa and Biafra agitators.~

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-as-president-id-dialogue-with-agitators-but-not-bandits/amp
bubu is so so the opposite, he deals with agitators and pampers bandits and criminals!
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by NezzyMike: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Reference:
This is not an entirely sensi.....ble...tive reply since he knows there are sectional demographics around both serious anti-social issues.
A better response in summary should be, 'to strengthen institutions and foster the rule of law.'
That is what Nigeria needs to head off both problems.
That is the umbrella that covers both with equanimity and without prejudice.

There's no need pampering these bandits, they have caused Nigerians a lot.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by 43Ronin: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
Na ogun go kee you angry so fulani herdsmen going into bushes killing, raping and destroying people's farms are only protecting themselves? Why have they refused to ranch, is it not cow biz? Are nigerians getting the cows for free?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Andytyx(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu is very sick! Peter Obi is our next president. Shalom
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by plaindealer: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
The ipob terrorist sponsor and grand patron don talk... grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by mesonet: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

Where did he mention Fulani? Are Fulanis bandits?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

The lying SOB is the leader of the IPOB terrorist group so no news here. All the ipob terrorists are now masquerading as Zombidients and Obi diotic fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode / Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' / Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.