Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi (32015 Views)

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Traplord09: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
I just hope you understood what I said. Delusional..

I dooo
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Traplord09:

but ipob have the right carry arms and kill our military men anytime they want abi?.

GOOD QUESTION

There were complaining about the killing going on In there homes and farm's, rapein there woman both Old And young girl that not all
Killing them.....

POINT.1..?

Secondly, the same PDP Obi left yesterday after his begging to have the PDP ticket failed.
Sit down and reason, Obi is part of the politicians that brought this country to it knee

[POINT 2.. .

Was ibo party of #ENDSAR..no
Was ibo the one that kill the people noo

Go get your ft right pls ok

Don't be mislead...

That what APC and PDP are for aways at fake promiseßsssssssssssss and news

That y I say there's a difference between complain and criminal

I believe you don't have the picture where kalu and others are kneeling down no wonder you will say Igbo never beg,
Obi was a governor and therefore he was one the national executive council and he contribute in every decision taken.
Obi was the chairman of exchange commissioned during gej tenure and whatever decision he took at that time is still affecting the country today.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Advocate500: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
yes. The hatred the igbos had for Buhari if has not handle their agitation in this manner they would have overrun his government. Farmers herders clashes is minimal.
lol, I understand your sentiment, don't be a leader that will kill anyone that hate you ok? Buhari is not a leader but a ruler,the job of a good leader is to bring everyone together no matter how bad you feel about them, leadership is not how happy or angry you feel about something,but what is the right thing to do,you don't lead people based on how you feel but based on what is right.buhari is not an example of a good leader,he is an example of a bad leader.

Don't support people because you feel they are your brother, support people because they are doing the right thing.if obi fail to perform tomorrow I will be the first to criticize him.i once supported buhari,so never believe that anyone who criticize buhari is a supporter of ipob or his enemy.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by showafrica(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
heniford2:
Peter obi is soooooo sound and updated!!! Chia!

This is a sound democratic president. Even the west and Britain will be afraid of Obi emergence. They will be afraid that Nigeria may get better and it may hurt some of the sources of income. However, the difference between a white man is they will decide to work with Obi and still get some benefits no matter how small. All we want is good Nigeria I wonder why some agbado urchins think someone who is in London sick bed receiving injection left right and center is better than this man.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Ucheboss: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Reasonable nairalanders, can you remember how many times state governors of Katsina & zamfara have dialogued with the bandits in the past & giving them huge sums of money to stop the killings, but they used the money instead to buy sophisticated weapons. Katsina & zamfara states have vowed never to negotiate with bandits anymore. Sahara reporters in 2020 reported it that Buhari through sheik Gumi gave bandits one billion naira as compensation to stop the killings, but have they stopped? Gov El- Rufai admitted before Nigerians that he paid herdsmen to stop killings, did they stop? What is his stance now about dialoguing with the bandits? Do you know the effort Buhari's govt has made to pacify those blood thirsty bastards & still no way? It will never be well with anybody who wishes that president peter obi should waste his time trying to talk to those miscreants. For your info, in case you don't know, they're now full blown terrorists. They've joined forces with Boko Haram & ISWAPISWAP
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by luluosas(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Very presidential in talks. May God guide you to success in the coming presidential election in Nigeria
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Traplord09: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
I believe you don't have the picture where kalu and others are kneeling down no wonder you will say Igbo never beg,
Obi was a governor and therefore he was one the national executive council and he contribute in every decision taken.
Obi was the chairman of exchange commissioned during gej tenure and whatever decision he took at that time is still affecting the country today.

Pls vote for LABOUR party..

Or are you telling me to vote for
APC and PDP
Dose thug and thif
Tell me .....

If a car have been using the same old Oil change it to new one..

If peter didn't rule well
Than atiku, buhari and tinuubff can burn down all country

1 Share

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Advocate500:
lol, I understand your sentiment, don't be a leader that will kill anyone that hate you ok? Buhari is not a leader but a ruler,the job of a good leader is to bring everyone together no matter how bad you feel about them, leadership is not how happy or angry you feel about something,but what is the right thing to do,you don't lead people based on how you feel but based on what is right.buhari is not an example of a good leader,he is an example of a bad leader.

Don't support people because you feel they are your brother, support people because they are doing the right thing.if obi fail to perform tomorrow I will be the first to criticize him.i once supported buhari,so never believe that anyone who criticize buhari is a supporter of ipob or his enemy.
then start criticizing Obi that says he will kill bandits but he will dialogue with ipob. He feels ipob deserve the carrots while bandits deserve the stick. For someone that want to contest an election to say this kind of word, do you think he be a good leader?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
kayperry:

If we are being sincere enough with ourselves, BAT does not need to advertise himself his antecedents are precedent enough for the blind to see and the deaf to ear, there are Nigerians who don't even know Anambra existed buh who no know Lagos.

Having to Advertise COKE is an SR not marketing
My brother no doubt, BAT and PO tried so much in bringing good governance in their different states. Even some people that believe in Atiku will tell you how good he is and things he has done in the past.

But we are talking about present day Nigeria, the problems of 1999 when BAT was in power is quite different from the challenges we are facing today. Today we have bandits, terrorism, kidnapping, separatist agitator etc. So is quite important we hear from candidates on how they will tackle these challenges.

Moreover, Lagos is just one state out of 36 States we have in the country and every region have there own peculiar problem.
If am from the north, I will like to know how a Southern presidential candidate will our problems here.

I can't vote for someone who has not said anything or granted any interview to answer questions on how he can solve our problems here. I'm not from Lagos State.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by rollywise(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
Your parents must have failed woefully in your upbringing.

Look at this bastard. Nigeria must be great again even if it's at expense of your life. Bastards
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
kayperry:

The fool just don't know when to stop, if mandela had killed and bomb his people in your foolishness you think he would ever kissed being a free man.

Still looking for obedient that reason below 3rd class lower tho undecided get d fvck off my space

Dude you don't have sense. You think you can deceive people online. Oga get the Bleep off nairaland any lies you put we would tackle you. No peace for liars like you
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Aliusman200: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please make out time a read this your write-up.. I believe you will understand how unreasonable you sounded... You will never make your society a better place as a leader if you don't find out the reason behind people's agitate for what they do... You and I know so we'll that igbos are the most marginalized race in Nigeria and that is the root of their agitation.. so Peter Obi is saying' I will discuss with agitators and find out what is the problem... Sunday ignoho is he an Igbo man? Is he not agitating? Southern kaduna are there Igbo? Are there not agitating? The earlier we keep aside the evil called tribalism the better for all of us..
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Ikukuchi: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
If illiterate fulanis become agitators, he will have a sit down negotiation with them. But right now, they just kill people willfully and sack people from their home. They have to ask for something from government and prepared to work down the road with them. That's Obi's point
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by ufuosman(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obi you good
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Traplord09: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
then start criticizing Obi that says he will kill bandits but he will dialogue with ipob. He feels ipob deserve the carrots while bandits deserve the stick. For someone that want to contest an election to say this kind of word, do you think he be a good leader?

Always good at fake news
Do you no y I like APC and PDP

There are good at FAKE NEWs

You are.. cool Ms guided

Just like tinuubff and buhari jet in and out of Nigeria
Because there are MS GUIDED grin

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Igbodicool(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
temitope27:
Ipob sponsor, we know you b4
Hahahahahaha...

Cry us River Niger and River Benue.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by pacesetting: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
He said if dialogue doesn't work, he will deal with them decisively.
benjaminlawson:
Mr. Peter Obi, let it be known that sometimes dialog we not help the matter. Some Nigerians are so wicked that you have handle them with iron hand, if not, the goal will not be achieved.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Igbodicool(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Aliusman200:
Please make out time a read this your write-up.. I believe you will understand how unreasonable you sounded... You will never make your society a better place as a leader if you don't find out the reason behind people's agitate for what they do... You and I know so we'll that igbos are the most marginalized race in Nigeria and that is the root of their agitation.. so Peter Obi is saying' I will discuss with agitators and find out what is the problem... Sunday ignoho is he an Igbo man? Is he not agitating? Southern kaduna are there Igbo? Are there not agitating? The earlier we keep aside the evil called tribalism the better for all of us..
Are you begging him to stop tribalism?
Do you want him to die?

Las las na tribalism go suffocate many of them.
At least today because Buhari is from Katsina, the State is like London.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Advocate500: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
to start with, political magilanazation is the main purpose people go into agitation,as a government you can negotiate by looking for a way to solve those problems,if their is any form of agitation going on in the north, expect obi to look into it,not banditry oga, what can you say is the purpose people go into school premese to kidnap school children?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by stanluiz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bigfish121:
Treat all criminals accordingly whether disguised as agitators or terrorist.
He said he will tackle every agitation and deal ruthlessly with Criminals elements in it.

Ugm, bandits, Criminals and Terrorists will be crushed!!
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Ezmans: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
so you don't know that ASUU, electric workers union, retired soldiers are all agitators in nigeria
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by uwuana: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
try get sense na,where did he stated that he will kill bandit? He only said he will not dialog with bandit,no anywhere in the world that a president should dialog with terrorists.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by baretalk: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

You have no evidence beyond baseless accusations that IPOB did anything wrong

Didnt the same Nigerian youths vote for Yaradua who negotiated with Niger Delta militants? Buhari who negotiated with Boko haram and even released them back into society?
Mad monkey, ipob released prisoners, Nnamdi Kanu broadcasted live on YouTube commanding ESN and Ipob to kill Nigerian army and anyone defying IPOB's order. Ipob members killed that Igbo military lady, it was on video, the killers wore IPOB's colors and rags, you blind bigot can remain blind. Obi's Presidency will lead to break up of Nigeria and this will lead to struggle for resources, lands etc.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
the driver that drove those that killed Gulak confess publicly.
Mr man iam a security agent I have information that you don't have. There are many confessions in the police station than you can't imagine. Are you not surprised that police always burst their hidden places? The info and confessions we get from those arrested help us in tracking most of them.
How do you think kanu location was found?
Oga, your being a security agent does not make you a court of law to decide who is guilty or not. If there are many confessions, they should be taken to court.
While your confessions are only known to you in secret, that of bandits and boko haram doing videos saying with their full chests that they are responsible for multiple murders is everywhere on the internet space.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by SLOVFO(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless u

It is obvious the main reason igbos want to be president is because they want to reward ipob n grant those terrorist amnesty

Imagine many of them here saying they want amnesty for ipob because Niger delta militants fighting for their right are given amnesty

It is crystal clear that since ipob failed with nnamdi kanu,they want to use peter obi their plan B for us
So Sunday Igboho and co are not agitators? The Niger Delta guys are not agitators? It's only IPOB that are genuine agitators, abi? Nigerians and tribalism...
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by kayperry: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

My brother no doubt, BAT and PO tried so much in bringing good governance in their different states. Even some people that believe in Atiku will tell you how good he is and things he has done in the past.

But we are talking about present day Nigeria, the problems of 1999 when BAT was in power is quite different from the challenges we are facing today. Today we have bandits, terrorism, kidnapping, separatist agitator etc. So is quite important we hear from candidates on how they will tackle these challenges.

Moreover, Lagos is just one state out of 36 States we have in the country and every region have there own peculiar problem.
If am from the north, I will like to know how a Southern presidential candidate will our problems here.

I can't vote for someone who has not said anything or granted any interview to answer questions on how he can solve our problems here. I'm not from Lagos State.

I so much appreciate the angle you brought into these, these is not 1999, last i checked Peter obi was governor in 2007 so why leave in out.

However, asides insecurities challenge, there is no problem Nigeria is facing now that is new ... the difference in time is that people are becoming more politically conscious thanks to internet & social media bridge.
Lagos is one state buh Tinubu remains the only politician who is politically vested in every region in Nigeria, the fact that APC control 22 states is enough attestation that BAT shares connection with every tribe/region.

Talk is cheap, did you even know why tu face sang "e like say dem wan tell us another story again" ... because politicians are pathetic liers with no conscience, they know what people want to hear they rehearse it and say it, all promises & fail.
GEJ promised so much, Buhari promised heaven and earth, yet some low thinkers are craving for politicians to come n do what they know how to do best, personality/records is what we should use to judge all these candidate before us.

Before now what as peter obi done in his capacity to unify Nigeria, same as Atiku & Tinubu.

When peter obi was governor what ideology/policies did he profound or intiate that is precedent today, as anyone bought into peter's models since his tenure expired

Tinubu left office since 2007, yet his blueprints are still ongoing till date, one of it is the new red line rail that is visionary
Peter obi left office since 2014, on his political portfolio what success has he recorded, what are the tbings peter did as governor that portray him as a visionary

In almost every state Tinubu can point to men less than 55yrs, he has mentored and worked with, what does Peter have to show ??

When i say BAT urban comes to mind, when you say Peter Obi whats comes to your mind asides from fantasies.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

He didn't say ipob did he? Anybody carrying weapons to attack innocent people are not agitators.

Don't misquote the man. bandits kidnapping people are not defending their cattles those are criminals.

Herdmen defending themselves will be protected to do their lawful business.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by morgstreme: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
heniford2:
Peter obi is soooooo sound and updated!!! Chia!

Just goes to show your level of OLODOISM!!!
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
baretalk:

Mad monkey, ipob released prisoners, Nnamdi Kanu broadcasted live on YouTube commanding ESN and Ipob to kill Nigerian army and anyone defying IPOB's order. Ipob members killed that Igbo military lady, it was on video, the killers wore IPOB's colors and rags, you blind bigot can remain blind. Obi's Presidency will lead to break up of Nigeria and this will lead to struggle for resources, lands etc.

Sonif you are asked to show evidence that IPOB is involved in violence, your evidence will about who said what? This is your proof?

Why do you think Nnamdi Kanu was not charged wuth killing anyone? Because what was said is no proof of guilt without corroborating evidence, anyone can say anything

IPOB has no colours, the Biafran colours have been there long before there was anything called IPOB snd several other groups use

Beyond baseless accusations, nobody has provided one single proof of irrefutable proof that IPOB is involved in any violence and most of those making these baseless accusations are neither from the South East and never even been there
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by kayperry: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
obynzo:

Dude you don't have sense. You think you can deceive people online. Oga get the Bleep off nairaland any lies you put we would tackle you. No peace for liars like you

weyre dey use palasa, go borrow your mama smart phone make you see the attached facts. bye
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by freemi(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
Must you quote me? Even Oga S.eun can't take this down.
why should he take it? Did u violate any rule?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Ifogift007: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
Miyetti Allah chairman sighted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.