Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) (67431 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by mytime24(f): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
All for cruise
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Fantazy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
How I wish the waste product (poo) she will produce after eating it will be useful to humanity.

Gosh!
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by casualobserver: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
That’s why you don’t have husband.. last last na you and your dog!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Neoteny7: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
I find this woman trying too hard to be liked and popular.

I also find her vacuous, boring, and uninspiring.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Will it taste gold
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by blackbone989(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
If only history was taught in schools. Their parent looted our wealth. Destroyed our economy n they are rubbing it on our face
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Terror48: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Naijanascam:
Eat well jareh na ya life
Dis ffk pictures dey always make me laugh
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Kajaard: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
This one is just getting fat and shapeless everyday. Haba undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by bdon123(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Naijanascam:
giv fani food n he will sing for u
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by davidtemi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
See her opon head
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by jclassiq(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
What kind of camera is making her head look like an alien like that? Or that's the shape of her head?
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Nature33: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
every useless news dey make headlines in dis God forsaken country.
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by izubext007: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tomorrow wen you start having kidney problem, ur father will start looking for a young man he feels doesn't deserve life to donate his kigney.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by edward1106(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
princeade86:
Celebrities and wahala. Later dey will be LOOKING FOR KIDNEY DONOR.

You just cracked me up like mad. THUMBS UP!
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Lovenorth: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Smelly gold plated shit and cancer loading
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Rememberdeath: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why the food come be like Sacrifice (EBO) like this
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by edward1106(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
casualobserver:
That’s why you don’t have husband.. last last na you and your dog!!!
If e sure for you say last last, na she and her dog, I want you to tell me where you would be January 14, the type and colours of your clothes and the food you would eat for morning, afternoon and evening! undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by kpajie1: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Abeg make she go sit down for gutter.she too like notice me.u are of age.no go marry.make u dey form ajibutter big man pikin.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Abratech(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
What goes into the bell doesn't defile a man.

But what comes out does...

Get yourself a High income Digital skill today

Check out
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by tonyshine01: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
She support Arsenal dem nearly went on relegation. The moment she denounce them and switched support to Man-u, boom, Arsenal is topping table and Man-u is fighting for relegation.

Since she started supporting AJ, that guy has become confused, making all the wrong decisions and almost being relegated in world boxing.

Why don't she just support Tinubu and Atiku for a better Naija?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Hornome: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Abeg make we forget the ostentatious aspect of this food. Is it healthy? Eating gold coated pounded yam Nawa o

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
DollarBuddy:
Whether silver-plated, Gold-plated or wood-plated, las las na poo poo wey dey smell well well she go poo poo am grin grin grin

bro am a londoner & our $hit dont smell!!!(REAL TALK) angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by pacespot(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Na this same woman dey complain say no man is interested in her but only her father's wealth. Ask yourself which reasonabe man will marry this lady that lives all her life on social media.
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Osariemen12: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tomorrow now the family go look for an unfortunate young man to donate his kidney to this girl smiley.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Stop showing off, it is irritating. I do not wish her bad ,I wish her well. I Just not of q fan of folks showing off money, jewel, expensive cars and others
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by kolarov93(m): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2022
I know one hear say otedola dy beg for person wey go donate kidney for his daughter in the future oo.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by davidl7: 1:32am On Oct 04, 2022
After eating Gold poundo.. next she will complain that no man has married her. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Naijanascam:

FFK see food begin smile like Finidi Judge
Re: DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 04, 2022
officialwdhtv:
DJ Cuppy eats Gold-Plated Pounded Yam.

She posted pictures of the meal with the caption...

"ONLY 24 Carat Gold-Plated Pounded Yam can HEAL the HEADACHE that United is causing me right now � � Available at Enish Restaurant�"

You see that Zodiac sign called Scorpio? They have some of the most useless women in this world. They rarely settle down with a man in life. For this life, I must make sure say I nor born Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, Taurus, Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.

Na only Aries Leo and Capricon I go born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.