Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? (55746 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by chris51(f): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
chris51:

Forget about her.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by HolyPussy: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
kushma:
I will say you acted too quick and insecured, rushing to block her is not so good although where her acts seems to be leading to might not be so good. In my own aspect, I will tell you to allow her and see how it plays out don’t put your mind too much into the relationship again. Moreover menopause will soon hit her. But why is a 35 yrs after 34 when you can get someone younger, do you want to settle with someone past her prime for me I don’t mind those her acts or good woman thing, she is just desperate to get married and when she gets that you will see another part of her.
Please next time don’t act like a teenager still lost in love you just need peace of mind in your life.

That's just the part I don't understand in this whole crap of a story.

How can a 35 yr old nigga be going thru emotional damage over an ordinary evening newspaper?

To me, that is so lame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by achimendy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

They had a lot of eye contact, and frankly there was seduction going on underground even when I pretend to be operating on my laptop but was deeply observing things.

On our way out as she was going home I asked her if she likes my guy, immediately she refuted and said no she only likes how he speaks like an American...

I was pained at this point, I dragged her phone and I told her I would gladly give her the contact of my friend so they can connect well...

and she was asking why...as soon as she had gone the whole pictures began playing in my head.

By the time she got to her place of work and she called me I shouted on her and told her never to call my line again that she's a loose girl and I blocked her....

She ran back to my lodge and wanted to see me I was ahome but pretended not to...

You don mess-up guy , you would have acted as if you dont know what's going on, untill you catch them red handed. Now she no go dey show you some body language again. You too sef why you dey introduce your girlfriend to everybody?

Just let them be, be indifferent to their dealings until you get hold of them.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Lovelydaisies: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Men-o-cracy thread : a thread of the men, by the men and for the men.

Make una give unasef advice. Picking my teeth.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
My own view is that you are too forward to judge with your mind..and secondly if you supposed to be a man enough you could confront your friend and ask him why he’s doing shit that shouldn’t be done..but if you’re an understanding man you will be gangbanging your b**tch fiancee with your friend but your friend is not like my best friend that could run that parol with me...The girl actually deserved to be treated that way because she seems to lack relationship OT
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by olaoye2008: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Just give her another chance bro.
Unless you are tired of the relationship already .
And you too caution any of your useless friends once you notice such act.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by 9jaRealist: 3:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Lovelydaisies:
Men-o-cracy thread : a thread for the men, by the men and for the men.

Make una give unasef advice. Picking my teeth.

grin grin grin grin

Don’t mind the MISOGYNISTS on NL…
And their usual Tales by the Moonlight.
>

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by 9jaRealist: 3:23am On Nov 14, 2022
>
OP sounds like an INSECURE LOSER… grin grin grin
This one will marry and lock the wife up at home. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Lovelydaisies: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin grin

Don’t mind the MISOGYNISTS on NL…
And their usual Tales by the Moonlight.
>

It's funny and not funny at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.