Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? (55752 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
thegroomspa:
Hi friends...

Can't sleep tonight cos of whole lot of thought going on inside of me.

Let me be brief, please permit me.

I was posted to another state on work related matter, there I meet this pretty lady. I am 35 yr she's 34 so we got along her kind behavior and her openess captivated my heart and after 3 months I said to myself I think I have found my missing rib.

Things were looking good, am actually based in one of the state in the north where am being posted from Abuja and what happens is my company sends personel from Lagos to come assist me and the person sent stays for 2month after which another person comes to replace him.

Anytime I have a colleague sent from Lag and my fiancee visit I do introduce her to my colleague as my person to be...two of my colleagues who have seen her before going back to Lagos have told me she will make a good wife.

I love and cherised her so much even when my job doesn't really pay me that much due to the part of the country where I found myself I still try to squeeze the little I have just to make her happy though she's not too demanding...

A month ago, a personel was sent from Lag on hanging out, my fiancee called me on phone I asked her where she was and told her to come see me where I was with my colleague cooling off after a busy day. She came and I introduced her to this guy they exchanged pleasantry but because we were done as at the time she arrived we dashed out immediately.

She returned back home while I and my colleague took a tricycle to our place of rest.

As we got home I noticed the mood of my guy
changed, on trying to know why he said mehnnn I like your woman she's my kind of woman...I laughed it off.

So we have meet at different places together, until the unusual began happening....my girl will call me up and will be asking after my guy on a daily basis.

She did it to a point one day, she called told me I should tell my friend she asked after him that even if she knows I was not going to tell my friend that I should tell him she's greeting him the same way my guy disturbs me about her.

One day she called me while she was at work and am off, asked me if she could bring food for me of course I accepted though she does that occasionally.

As she arrived we sat in company lodge we discussed for sometime...and only God knows how many times she was asking after my guy.

My guy was not around at the same time I wanted to know what happens when my guy returns from the gym...

Before then I took my laptop and was operating while I wanted to see if my instinct is on point. while on the laptop my guy came in, from the gym they both greeted and on the guy teasing her on what to offer her or to take her out my fiancee was so engrossed that she never knew when she told me openly she missed my guy....

Your friend is going to Bleep your babe bet me...
But what are you doing with a 34 old girl na don't you have class
Are you so unfortunate in relationships that you go for such type of woman at a late prime even see the age gap self
If you're dating her its cool but thinking of marriage is Stupidity
I see her fucking your friend, i see they both have each others contact now, i see him squeezing her bress and she tells him to stop that she is wet
If you marry that woman ogun go kee you for me ijn...

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Slynation(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

You gave the guy the wrong advise. You boys don't realise when they say you v to man up. Most women are emotional stronger than you this Slynation. The op should ask his fiancée those questions not her cos he's the one that's suspecting. Dey use your brain.
Yea, Men ain't emotionally stronger to take rubbish so I concur with you... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2022
kaboninc:

Not supporting anything even her actions but you are not ready to marry or even have a serious relationship

How my dear...explain further I can't carry a bombshell in my head all because I want to marry.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by jeromestarks: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Divay22:

It hasn't gotten to this na undecided
Isn't he stupid?
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by lereinter(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2022
GuestJoe:
An insecure man shouldn't think of relationship. Life no too hard bro but your insecurity is making it hard.

If she flirts with your friends, then flirt with her friends or rather,go toast a girl in her presence so she go know you're still a game guy.

If it is me,I will take her out to a place where beauties hang out and I will pick a sexy one to admire and occasionally flirt around with as she watches me.

Stop fighting or having sleepless nights because of women. Be above the game and control the game. Nothing pains women like admiring and showering praises about another woman in their presence.

This advice isn't good fa
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by lereinter(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2022
34 yrs old girl behaving like a 24 yrs girl

Well

Study her more, don't rush things.

Since you said she's fiancee know her people, also observe the kind of friends she have
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Sweetvie: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
If every lady is typing like on NL, this platform would have been very peaceful for everybody... cheesy
Lol... Yeah
But it will be too boring
There won't be vawulence which makes here more interesting grin
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Slynation(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Yeah
But it will be too boring
There won't be vawulence which makes here more interesting grin
Now you are talking... cheesy more reasons we keep sending too many female monikers into oblivion...
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Starz825(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

She went back to work, and later that day evening I started receiving a message on Whatsapp from her friend I once meet asking want happened between I and her friend...

On explaining things to her, she said there was nothing wrong that if I love her friend enough that shouldn't be an issue...

I was so angered that I stopped replying to her friend...

Then my girl started texting me on Whatsapp apologizing and at the same time swearing with her life that she can't sleep or do anything that her head and her heart are heavy...

I became afraid so she doesn't hurt herself, I then replied her and fixed a place to meet her after work...

We meet and I pointed out everything she burst to tears saying it wasn't true that it's not what I think and was swearing with her life...

I told her I forgave her...

This month made it the 7th month and we have not mated, since we met ourself...I initiated it to ease up a little bit...we've made love twice now...

But I still feel insecure when ever about her and don't trust her...

I feel like quitting...

I was so pained

I don't feel you acted too quickly anyway as others thought....

My own is the way you reacted faster after few deep/sensitive observation was better before he go happen....
If na you her friend dey do like that to...she won't like it

How you felt pissed off at first is natural of anyone...dat your friend sef na idiot too...but don't fight him...some guys are like that...they always want their friend's properties...some guys are wired like that ...just be wary of him...
It's not advisable to fight a guy cos of a girl...
It doesn't make sense...na you go caution your girl

The way you made your girl realize that she can have your guy if she wants him over you...and blocked her immediately...
You did well there...I give you a pass mark...

With that action..you reminded her that she's 34 and there is no time for rubbish and you have also marked your territory in her life....
That's so good...she now know who you are...and that you can leave when she bleeps up..

Whether she is going to see your friend at your back for sex or something is yet to be seen..... don't think about it ...
Just forgive her and move on....
And maybe tell her not to come to the house for now....

Na man you be....
You just saved her ass if you don't know... temptations are everywhere...women are also human beings too...you know how they always get flattered with petty things..you can imagine... Dripping wet over American intonation of a stranger.... thinking she is still in her twenties....

You be man jarreee... forgive her ..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Albertone(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2022
My friend suspected another friend of ours to be having an affair with his girlfriend behind him.
He carried cultists to beat that friend of ours. He later discovered there was no affair going on and he apologized.

Moral: Get boys to beat the living life out of your friend. If you later discover he wasn't guilty, apologize to him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Enny2013(f): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2022
U shud hv observed further wt endurance nau.
I am surprised she isn't emotionally strong at 34!...I guess it's her kind of person. Her type can easily cheat for petty reasons.
Well,u deserve better,bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Starz825:

I don't feel you acted too quickly anyway as others thought....

My own is the way you reacted faster after few deep/sensitive observation was better before he go happen....
If na you her friend dey do like that to...she won't like it

How you felt pissed off at first is natural of anyone...that your friend sef na idiot too...but don't fight him...some guys are like that...they always want their friend's properties...some guys are wired like that ...just be wary of him...
It's not advisable to fight a guy cos of a girl...
It doesn't make sense...na you go caution your

The way you made your girl realize that she can have your guy if she wants him over you...and blocked her immediately...
You did well there...I give you a pass mark...

With that action..you reminded her that she's 34 and there is no time for rubbish and you have also marked your territory in her life....
That's so good...she now know who you are...and that you can leave when she bleeps up..

Whether she is going to see your friend at your back for sex or something is yet to be seen..... don't think about it ...
Just forgive her and move on....
And maybe tell her not to come to the house for now....

You are a man....
You just saved her ass if you don't know... temptations are everywhere...women are also human beings too...you know how they always get flattered with petty things..you can imagine... Dripping wet over American intonation of a stranger.... thinking she is still in her twenties....

You be man jarreee... forgive her ..

@Starz825 can we relate further...
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Sweetvie: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Now you are talking... cheesy more reasons we keep sending too many female monikers into oblivion...
Lol... Why na
You should know girls wahala make here more interesting
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Reggaemich(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Albertone:
My friend suspected another friend of ours to be having an affair with his girlfriend behind him.
He carried cultists to beat that friend of ours. He later discovered there was no affair going on and he apologized.

Moral: Get boys to beat the living life out of your friend. If you later discover he wasn't guilty, apologize to him.
so u think, the guy the cultist beat to pulp, will just let it slide like that

That guy may find another way to exert his revenge on the guy, that called cultist for him.

Me, I no go forgive O

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
GuestJoe:
An [[s]b]insecure man shouldn't think of relationship[/b][/s]. Life no too hard bro but your insecurity is making it hard.

If she flirts with your friends, then flirt with her friends or rather,go toast a girl in her presence so she go know you're still a game guy.

If it is me,I will take her out to a place where beauties hang out and I will pick a sexy one to admire and occasionally flirt around with as she watches me.

Stop fighting or having sleepless nights because of women. Be above the game and control the game. Nothing pains women like admiring and showering praises about another woman in their presence.

Wic kin talk be this I'll assume you're one of the underage redpillers on Nairaland giving out sexist advice, do you think the op is interested in pay back, he wants to wife the said lady you're talking of payback, so if he marries her now, he will keep flirting to keep her in check so she won't admire his colleagues in the future, his flirting would even give her more temerity for her to do her flirting

With the bolded i will assume you're a lady using a guy profile to bash men or you're one of those underage disturbing the forum with red piling ideas

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Slynation(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Why na
You should know girls wahala make here more interesting
Yea sure...But there level of ignorance in dishing out nonsensical advise should be studied as a course in all Nigerian federal, state and private owned universities...

You can imagine our own resident Sweetplum who is still single advising a full grown respectable married man with beards to forgive a chronic cheating and unrepentant wife when she blatantly refused to forgive her ex for saying ordinary common simple Hi to Linda... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Michelle70:
so someone whos heart is broken is now a simp?

The way u guys used this word ehn

Underage and igboo smokers full this forum
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Slynation(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Albertone:

what fuvkery is this... sad sad
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by realestate99: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2022
thegroomspa:

My dear I don't want the film to play to the point where I will get to know they bleeped each other that could be suicidal..I acted fast but I can still handle myself now than.
I want to come in at this point, Mr Man, you have to keep your emotions in check, there is no assurance that your wife won't cheat on you during your marriage, so going suicidal is not suppose to be on your list, learn to tame your emotions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Gentlechika:
if you've read the story well, you'll notice,of all his colleagues she picked interest in just one guy, constantly calling to ask after him, always grabbing every opportunity to atlesat see him. She even confessed she liked a thing about him(his accent). I'm not saying that's enough evidence, but confronting her will put her on the defensive and won't yield any positive result. The best way would have been to just act dumb and see how things unfolds. And calling a lady u met barley 3months your fiancé, is ridiculous.

We know where it would lead to knack, so why waste your time for something you already know the end just move on because if you decide to stay to see the end you may loose yourself along the line

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Sweetvie: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Yea sure...But there level of ignorance in dishing out nonsensical advise should be studied as a course in all Nigerian federal, state and private owned universities...

You can imagine our own resident Sweetplum who is still single advising a full grown respectable married man with beards to forgive a chronic cheating and unrepentant wife when she blatantly refused to forgive her ex for saying ordinary common simple Hi to Linda... cheesy
Lmao... Seriously taking advise online sometimes is at ur own risk.

Smile... I won't say she is wrong or right but we all see things from different view. Maybe that's how she see it. Apart, if you ain't in their shoes u won't know how it feels or their pain. smiley
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Enny2013:
U shud hv observed further wt endurance nau.
I am surprised she isn't emotionally strong at 34!...I guess it's her kind of person. Her type can easily cheat for petty reasons.
Well,u deserve better,bro.

Me enduring while observing what seems glaring to me... will be a serious desaster to my emotion...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Exxxgeee: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Gentlechika:
if you've read the story well, you'll notice,of all his colleagues she picked interest in just one guy, constantly calling to ask after him, always grabbing every opportunity to atlesat see him. She even confessed she liked a thing about him(his accent). I'm not saying that's enough evidence, but confronting her will put her on the defensive and won't yield any positive result. The best way would have been to just act dumb and see how things unfolds. And calling a lady u met barley 3months your fiancé, is ridiculous.
Word!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Slynation(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... Seriously taking advise online sometimes is at ur own risk.

Smile... I won't say she is wrong or right but we all see things from different view. Maybe that's how she see it. Apart, if you ain't in their shoes u won't know how it feels or their pain. smiley
You know your gender are very dramatic, when I was in the dating world, My ex will once a while crack a joke about how we have been peaceful for the past one week and then boom, she seriously creates something out of nothing...So I'm still of the opinion most ladies see things from a confused and dramatic views...

Since I took some pills and ditched that bondage and nonsense called relationships, I call/chat whomever I want, flirt/hang out with whomever I want, the peace of mind and happiness I get remains unmatched unlike before when one call can ruin your day...

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Moneyyman: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2022
I think say only me reason am grin grin grin

Michelle70:
u have not mated kwa? ona be farm animals ni?

Well u could just let her go.

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2022
obaaderemi:
Quit. Quit. Quit. If you value your future and peace of mind, quit. I know what I'm talking about. What if your friend was another man she met out there and not someone you knew, who would have stopped her from going the whole distance with him?

At 34, no wonder men have been using and dumping her.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:

You gave a wrong advise. When you suspect a thief, you investigate or nab the thief. Insinuation is wrong and can lead to bigger issues. At the end of the day, if the boy follow your advise, he ll be tagged as being jealous.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Slynation(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

You gave a wrong advise. When you suspect a thief, you investigate or nab the thief. Insinuation is wrong and can lead to bigger issues. At the end of the day, if the boy follow your advise, he ll be tagged as being jealous.
We are still saying the same thing, he already suspected the thief and acted swiftly... cheesy

But after being tagged jealous by naysayers, what else will he loss apart from a 34year old lady whom he has already stamped his autographs in golden italic on her wrinkled pussy... cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
We are still saying the same thing, he already suspected the thief and acted swiftly... cheesy

But after being tagged jealous by naysayers, what else will he loss apart from a 34year old lady whom he has already stamped his autographs in golden italic on her wrinkled pussy... cheesy
your only gain in relationship iaa if you HDD sewz with the woman. So shallow
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Slynation(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
your only gain in relationship iaa if you HDD sewz with the woman. So shallow
My dear Yes oO... cheesy Atleast my last ship didn't offer me money and I said No...Even common ordinary simple peace of mind that is free I didn't get.

So if you can offer me peace of mind, money, gifts, loyalty, highly business inclined logical ideas and above all mind-blowing sex...Then your bf automatically has a competitor, same goes to every lady out there... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by thegroomspa(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
My dear Yes oO... cheesy Atleast my last ship didn't offer me money and I said No...Even common ordinary simple peace of mind that is free I didn't get.

So if you can offer me peace of mind, money, gifts, loyalty, highly business inclined logical ideas and above all mind-blowing sex...Then your bf automatically has a competitor, same goes to every lady out there... cheesy

Funny you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Enny2013(f): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
thegroomspa:

Me enduring while observing what seems glaring to me... will be a serious desaster to my emotion...
Lol...Neva knew u were dat emotional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.