Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? (55687 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Beautiful94: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
highchief1:
but he has seen all he need to see na.if na me na to abandone her the sad part is that what him and the guy is feeling is lust.if them fork finish their eyes go clear.i won’t continue with such a woman.my wife is currently crushing on a dirty nollywoood actor I just Dey look her.anytime she sees the guy in a movie she must watch the movie.at the appropriate time,I will deal with her.
Lol, why do i find this funny? You want to deal with your wife simply because she is crushing on one actor that she might never get to meet?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by SPAMBOX7: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

She went back to work, and later that day evening I started receiving a message on Whatsapp from her friend I once meet asking want happened between I and her friend...

On explaining things to her, she said there was nothing wrong that if I love her friend enough that shouldn't be an issue...

I was so angered that I stopped replying to her friend...

Then my girl started texting me on Whatsapp apologizing and at the same time swearing with her life that she can't sleep or do anything that her head and her heart are heavy...

I became afraid so she doesn't hurt herself, I then replied her and fixed a place to meet her after work...

We meet and I pointed out everything she burst to tears saying it wasn't true that it's not what I think and was swearing with her life...

I told her I forgave her...

This month made it the 7th month and i have not bleeped her since we met...I initiated it to ease up a little bit...we've made love twice now...

But I still feel insecure when ever am around her and don't trust her...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

Listen to the last sentence of the what the guy below this your post said.

Then do this. Go out meet new women. They are plenty women over 4billion don't allow society brainwash you into the bone of my bones crap it's a facade. Meet new women and be fvcking this one to pass time. Nothing serious. 34 years old woman is too experienced to make a good wife. Dude at that age she's fvcked at least 20 dudes. That's the least. Is that the type of woman you wanna marry? I bet if it's your friend of younger one you'd advise against it but here you are cos you allow stupid love to block your brain

I have said enough
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by OdefaGirl(f): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Avoid guys or friends that treats other people’s fiancée and girlfriend nicely.

Don't mind them, no brother code....no respect.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by imagrg(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
These reasons are not enough for you to dump her.
Remember you've not had any marriage discussion with her yet. Even if you did, you've not married her yet. So she still has that spirit of still searching until she's sure you actually want to marry her.
Don't judge a book by its cover. She may turn out to be a faithful wife.

So, my friend, don't let the feeling of jealousy make you lose your future wife.

Wait oh; did you just say she's 34?
The age proximity may not be too healthy though for a relationship that could lead to marriage. Methinks, it's the reason why she's considering your older friend.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Parachoko: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

She went back to work, and later that day evening I started receiving a message on Whatsapp from her friend I once meet asking want happened between I and her friend...

On explaining things to her, she said there was nothing wrong that if I love her friend enough that shouldn't be an issue...

Then my girl started texting me on Whatsapp apologizing and at the same time swearing with her life that she can't sleep or do anything that her head and her heart are heavy...

I became afraid so she doesn't hurt herself, I then replied her and fixed a place to meet her after work...

We meet and I pointed out everything she burst to tears saying it wasn't true that it's not what I think and was swearing with her life...

This month made it the 7th month and i have not bleeped her since we met...I initiated it to ease up a little bit...we've made love twice now...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

You shouldn't have taking her back
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by OdefaGirl(f): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Michelle70:
so someone whos heart is broken is now a simp?

The way u guys used this word ehn

They abuse that word a lot here.... Illiterates
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by bdon123(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Hi friends...

Can't sleep tonight cos of whole lot of thought going on inside of me.

Let me be brief, please permit me.

I was posted to another state on work related matter, there I meet this pretty lady. I am 35 yr she's 34 so we got along her kind behavior and her openess captivated my heart and after 3 months I said to myself I think I have found my missing rib.

Things were looking good, am actually based in one of the state in the north where am being posted from Abuja and what happens is my company sends personel from Lagos to come assist me and the person sent stays for 2month after which another person comes to replace him.

Anytime I have a colleague sent from Lag and my fiancee visit I do introduce her to my colleague as my person to be...two of my colleagues who have seen her before going back to Lagos have told me she will make a good wife.

I love and cherised her so much even when my job doesn't really pay me that much due to the part of the country where I found myself I still try to squeeze the little I have just to make her happy though she's not too demanding...

A month ago, a personel was sent from Lag on hanging out, my fiancee called me on phone I asked her where she was and told her to come see me where I was with my colleague cooling off after a busy day. She came and I introduced her to this guy they exchanged pleasantry but because we were done as at the time she arrived we dashed out immediately.

She returned back home while I and my colleague took a tricycle to our place of rest.

As we got home I noticed the mood of my guy
changed, on trying to know why he said mehnnn I like your woman she's my kind of woman...I laughed it off.

So we have meet at different places together, until the unusual began happening....my girl will call me up and will be asking after my guy on a daily basis.

She did it to a point one day, she called told me I should tell my friend she asked after him that even if she knows I was not going to tell my friend that I should tell him she's greeting him the same way my guy disturbs me about her.

One day she called me while she was at work and am off, asked me if she could bring food for me of course I accepted though she does that occasionally.

As she arrived we sat in company lodge we discussed for sometime...and only God knows how many times she was asking after my guy.

My guy was not around at the same time I wanted to know what happens when my guy returns from the gym...

Before then I took my laptop and was operating while I wanted to see if my instinct is on point. while on the laptop my guy came in, from the gym they both greeted and on the guy teasing her on what to offer her or to take her out my fiancee was so engrossed that she never knew when she told me openly she missed my guy....

U were too quick...u should av jst act like mumu m observe, probably even let them hav each other number so u will chi chom chin .Since its a girl u call fiancee, observation would hav been key to know the kind of human u dealing wit
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by deltateam: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Thanks friends for your input....

I have made up my mind to quit, it's hard for me but I have to move on...

Looking for best subtle way to tell her...

It really hurts you may not understand...

Thunder is doing press up for you if you quit. You decided to accept her back and even slept with her; who are you then leaving her for?

Finish what you started.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by OdefaGirl(f): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
FaceTanke:
What will u do about that ur colleague

He obviously doesn't regard u at all, maybe he is macho and u are weak around him

He feels threatened by his friend, so you can understand where the anger is coming from grin
Maybe the guy over sexy cool Lol
Don't mind me please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by HONNESSTY(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:

if I were u, quitting the relationship is not a good idea. That lady truly loves you. Pls don’t quit
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Kirkman: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Some ladies should know when to set boundaries, I also won't be happy if my guy is all over my girlfriend..
grin your girlfriend is too far. I go start with your sisters first.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kirkman:

grin your girlfriend is too far. I go start with your sisters first.
I trust my sisters dem , if you think say your secret dey safe with dem , you are on your own grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by OdefaGirl(f): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
obaaderemi:
Quit. Quit. Quit. If you value your future and peace of mind, quit. I know what I'm talking about. What if your friend was another man she met out there and not someone you knew, who would have stopped her from going the whole distance with him?

At 34, no wonder men have been using and dumping her.

You conclude so fast..... Age has nothing to do with a lady being loose.
There are 13yr olds whose organs are now loose (especially in this time and era we found ourselves)...saggy and all and there are 33+s whose own are intact... Everything bam!
No capping
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by ZooOga: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Hi friends...

My guy was not around at the same time I wanted to know what happens when my guy returns from the gym...

Before then I took my laptop and was operating while I wanted to see if my instinct is on point. while on the laptop my guy came in, from the gym they both greeted and on the guy teasing her on what to offer her or to take her out my fiancee was so engrossed that she never knew when she told me openly she missed my guy....

Key word in these modern times. GYM! Many of these young buffed gym boys have a new industry of knacking many young babes and servicing older ones.

Dr. Cherry covered the topic recently. wink

Fele Fele - CHERRY ENTAFIELD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShZ01ky-1mU
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by hardayemmie(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:

I can understand how you feel broo... Something thou even a year is not enough to know a true color of some ladies ... However if you find out that your woman is playing foul around your friend it's an early signal you can't ignore... Bro take off ASAP
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by alobright17(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

They had a lot of eye contact, and frankly there was seduction going on underground even when I pretend to be operating on my laptop but was deeply observing things.

On our way out as she was going home I asked her if she likes my guy, immediately she refuted and said no she only likes how he speaks like an American...

I was pained at this point, I dragged her phone and I told her I would gladly give her the contact of my friend so they can connect well...

and she was asking why...as soon as she had gone the whole pictures began playing in my head.

By the time she got to her place of work and she called me I shouted on her and told her never to call my line again that she's a loose girl and I blocked her....

She ran back to my lodge and wanted to see me I was ahome but pretended not to...

None of my guys girlfriend Dey enter my eyes no matter how pretty or good they are .

How you kept addressing the guy as your guy still shock me . That guy can sleep or is sleeping with married women.

As for the lady she will ditch you over the guy very soon.

Once a girlfriend ask me about my guy more than twice na warning I Dey give and tell her listen if you want my guy go and take him and I mean it . I can’t come and kill myself sake of a lose girl na

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by alobright17(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
kushma:
I will say you acted too quick and insecured, rushing to block her is not so good although where her acts seems to be leading to might not be so good. In my own aspect, I will tell you to allow her and see how it plays out don’t put your mind too much into the relationship again. Moreover menopause will soon hit her. But why is a 35 yrs after 34 when you can get someone younger, do you want to settle with someone past her prime for me I don’t mind those her acts or good woman thing, she is just desperate to get married and when she gets that you will see another part of her.
Please next time don’t act like a teenager still lost in love you just need peace of mind in your life.

He acted too slow it will only take me twice of my girlfriend asking me about my guy before I’ll call her attention to order .

Prevention is far better than cure, don’t allow things to get out of hand before tackling it the earliest the better.

Be proactive not reactive over a lady .

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by seunfly: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

You gave the guy the wrong advise. You boys don't realise when they say you v to man up. Most women are emotional stronger than you this Slynation. The op should ask his fiancée those questions not her cos he's the one that's suspecting. Dey use your brain.

You are very funny, what do u expect d woman to say?
No woman will ever admits they are wrong or things like that except if they really dont want to continue that journey, even if they dont want to continue the journey, they will still make it look like it is ur fault.
The only mistake he made was not to wait till they actually crossed the line but i respect his decisions if he thinks he cant withstand them crossing the line. To be honest the lady messed up and this guy action shows he really has a plan for her otherwise he won't bother about her shenanigans.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by harmony75: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
She's stupid o ������ you have not even started she's already crushing on your friend she will still crush on your brother. E that's how she used to do?�
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Iamthoney(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
How many times dem go post this thread for front page?

Mods wetin dey sup na?
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
signature2012:

What is wrong in dating a 34 year old lady?

Are most of you on this from kids?

Does it mean being a 34 year old lady is worthless of getting married?

The way some of you kids judge people of this forum hey…

Someone you don’t know her pay life…

What makes you think a 25 year old lady is more decent than a 35 year old ?

You all need proper orientation…

Yup, it’s rather pathetic.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

u seem either hot tempered or emotional insecure.

I don't get jealous unnecessarily bt I can't understand ur concerns however u reading the situation correctly bt reacting abit too much which is good and bad If a gal wants u she wants u and if she doesn't she doesn't.

uve sorted out this issue hopefully and it's fine bt if u keep overflowing it u will look confused, unforgiving and indecisive even on minor issues. This will not be attractive in the long run.

if u want to end it cos of thos minor issue fine bt be rest assured the next gal may do worse and u will cry cos I'm yet to see the major crime this gal committed besides enjoying abit too much attention from ur colleague who innocently like her.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by ifihearam: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
highchief1:
but he has seen all he need to see na.if na me na to abandone her the sad part is that what him and the guy is feeling is lust.if them fork finish their eyes go clear.i won’t continue with such a woman.my wife is currently crushing on a dirty nollywoood actor I just Dey look her.anytime she sees the guy in a movie she must watch the movie.at the appropriate time,I will deal with her.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin deal with her how
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by ifihearam: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
jaxxy:

u seem either hot tempered or emotional insecure.

I don't get jealous unnecessarily bt I can't understand ur concerns however u reading the situation correctly bt reacting abit too much which is good and bad If a gal wants u she wants u and if she doesn't she doesn't.

uve sorted out this issue hopefully and it's fine bt if u keep overflowing it u will look confused, unforgiving and indecisive even on minor issues. This will not be attractive in the long run.

if u want to end it cos of thos minor issue fine bt be rest assured the next gal may do worse and u will cry cos I'm yet to see the major crime this gal committed besides enjoying abit too much attention from ur colleague who innocently like her.

Talk is cheap
Everyone seems smart when its not their issue
Easier said than done
There is no INNOCENT like from an opposite sex...there are guys who take it upon themselves to Bleep your woman either to slight you or prove a point.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by duketerry22(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Move on bro. Don't be in a rush next time marriage is not boyfriend girlfriend parole this is someone you'll wake up next to for the rest of your life.. think hard about that
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by ComradeShegs(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Simp I would advise you to knack and knack and knack her again and again and again then dump her sorry arssz in the bin and move on.

Op may thunder fire you for ever thinking of marriage.

grin grin grin grin Born for Vawulence
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
ifihearam:

Talk is cheap
Everyone seems smart when its not their issue
Easier said than done
There is no INNOCENT like from an opposite sex...there are guys who take it upon themselves to Bleep your woman either to slight you or prove a point.

Aslong as he doesn't rape then u only dodged a bullet.

I said innocently cos he opened up to his colleague about what he thought. Some won't open up bt go behind ur back.

if a gal is friendly she can get overly friendly with a guy guy that amuses her bt if she's a good girl she won't still think of anything negative or cross the line.

I have been in both his and his the colleagues position and I know how girls react and respond. A good girl can be innocently friendly bt won't do rubbish unless she was never a good girl or just totally naive.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by occfx: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

She activated plan B. Please, don't marry her. The plan now is to tangle you with marriage and continue her hoe life. That woman cannot give you rest of mind, run for your life. She now want to play the victim. Mistake you made is to initiate reconsiliation. You would have withdrawn a little from the relationship let her fight for it. That way she would know its her fault by the time you finally dumped her. I had a girl friend who behaved that way, I was really hurt but when I healed, I just gave her space. Uptill now she still seek my attention even in marriage. We are just friends now, but she confessed she really missed me

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Quiren(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Hi friends...

Can't sleep tonight cos of whole lot of thought going on inside of me.

Let me be brief, please permit me.

I was posted to another state on work related matter, there I meet this pretty lady. I am 35 yr she's 34 so we got along her kind behavior and her openess captivated my heart and after 3 months I said to myself I think I have found my missing rib.

Things were looking good, am actually based in one of the state in the north where am being posted from Abuja and what happens is my company sends personel from Lagos to come assist me and the person sent stays for 2month after which another person comes to replace him.

Anytime I have a colleague sent from Lag and my fiancee visit I do introduce her to my colleague as my person to be...two of my colleagues who have seen her before going back to Lagos have told me she will make a good wife.

I love and cherised her so much even when my job doesn't really pay me that much due to the part of the country where I found myself I still try to squeeze the little I have just to make her happy though she's not too demanding...

A month ago, a personel was sent from Lag on hanging out, my fiancee called me on phone I asked her where she was and told her to come see me where I was with my colleague cooling off after a busy day. She came and I introduced her to this guy they exchanged pleasantry but because we were done as at the time she arrived we dashed out immediately.

She returned back home while I and my colleague took a tricycle to our place of rest.

As we got home I noticed the mood of my guy
changed, on trying to know why he said mehnnn I like your woman she's my kind of woman...I laughed it off.

So we have meet at different places together, until the unusual began happening....my girl will call me up and will be asking after my guy on a daily basis.

She did it to a point one day, she called told me I should tell my friend she asked after him that even if she knows I was not going to tell my friend that I should tell him she's greeting him the same way my guy disturbs me about her.

One day she called me while she was at work and am off, asked me if she could bring food for me of course I accepted though she does that occasionally.

As she arrived we sat in company lodge we discussed for sometime...and only God knows how many times she was asking after my guy.

Bruh just know that your potential wifey is now someone’s Sarè wa Gbá lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by chinchum(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

At 34 years, if she is still behaving like a love struck teenager with a fiancees colleague then her emotional maturity is weak. Will that be sufficient to end the relationship? Maybe. You may have to check for how she handles other issues.

If she was in her mid 20's i would have asked you give her more time and make no further commitment beyond relationship. But at 34 years of age and still behaving foolishly, my brother it may be a gamble if you continue.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Ojukwu007(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Gentlechika:
U dated a 34yrs lady for only 3 months and u concluded she's ur missing rib? My guy, a 34yrs beautiful single lady without a relationship must be so for a reason. Marriage Is like a lifetime contract, and in my opinion, 3months is just too quick for you to conclude that she's the chosen one.
You messed up big time. Learn to put your emotions in Cheeck. You should have played dumb and see how things unfold between them. But now you have blown your cover. If I were you in this case, I'll just call in game over.
My personal advise for you is, channel more energy in becoming the best you can be. The sole benefit of a married man, is just offspring. Women are generally self-centered, all they care about is what matters to them. Shalom.
AMAZINGCHIKA TUALE

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by JasperVII(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
You did good. Now move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.