Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? (55714 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Oceanjagaban: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Hi friends...

Can't sleep tonight cos of whole lot of thought going on inside of me.

Let me be brief, please permit me.

I was posted to another state on work related matter, there I meet this pretty lady. I am 35 yr she's 34 so we got along her kind behavior and her openess captivated my heart and after 3 months I said to myself I think I have found my missing rib.

Things were looking good, am actually based in one of the state in the north where am being posted from Abuja and what happens is my company sends personel from Lagos to come assist me and the person sent stays for 2month after which another person comes to replace him.

Anytime I have a colleague sent from Lag and my fiancee visit I do introduce her to my colleague as my person to be...two of my colleagues who have seen her before going back to Lagos have told me she will make a good wife.

I love and cherised her so much even when my job doesn't really pay me that much due to the part of the country where I found myself I still try to squeeze the little I have just to make her happy though she's not too demanding...

A month ago, a personel was sent from Lag on hanging out, my fiancee called me on phone I asked her where she was and told her to come see me where I was with my colleague cooling off after a busy day. She came and I introduced her to this guy they exchanged pleasantry but because we were done as at the time she arrived we dashed out immediately.

She returned back home while I and my colleague took a tricycle to our place of rest.

As we got home I noticed the mood of my guy
changed, on trying to know why he said mehnnn I like your woman she's my kind of woman...I laughed it off.

So we have meet at different places together, until the unusual began happening....my girl will call me up and will be asking after my guy on a daily basis.

She did it to a point one day, she called told me I should tell my friend she asked after him that even if she knows I was not going to tell my friend that I should tell him she's greeting him the same way my guy disturbs me about her.

One day she called me while she was at work and am off, asked me if she could bring food for me of course I accepted though she does that occasionally.

As she arrived we sat in company lodge we discussed for sometime...and only God knows how many times she was asking after my guy.

My guy was not around at the same time I wanted to know what happens when my guy returns from the gym...

Before then I took my laptop and was operating while I wanted to see if my instinct is on point. while on the laptop my guy came in, from the gym they both greeted and on the guy teasing her on what to offer her or to take her out my fiancee was so engrossed that she never knew when she told me openly she missed my guy....

Very pathetic...sorry o,sorry
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
It's very risky keeping friends who someone who is interested in dating your fiancee

It's about that time you discard that guy.. He's not your friend
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by bayulll011(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
Amen. Thanks smiley
Why would I take side when I know it wrong.
I talk/ type from my own view, even if the person is my closest friend sef I'll still you truth whether you're wrong or right coz I hate rubbish and I don't like when someone else accept rubbish too undecided

You are one of the few sensible ladies here.
Can u drop your handle i wanna follow u.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by TheMostComplex1: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
GuestJoe:
An insecure man shouldn't think of relationship. Life no too hard bro but your insecurity is making it hard.

If she flirts with your friends, then flirt with her friends or rather,go toast a girl in her presence so she go know you're still a game guy.

If it is me,I will take her out to a place where beauties hang out and I will pick a sexy one to admire and occasionally flirt around with as she watches me.

Take this advice

Stop fighting or having sleepless nights because of women. Be above the game and control the game. Nothing pains women like admiring and showering praises about another woman in their presence.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Sniper101(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

She went back to work, and later that day evening I started receiving a message on Whatsapp from her friend I once meet asking want happened between I and her friend...

On explaining things to her, she said there was nothing wrong that if I love her friend enough that shouldn't be an issue...

I was so angered that I stopped replying to her friend...

Then my girl started texting me on Whatsapp apologizing and at the same time swearing with her life that she can't sleep or do anything that her head and her heart are heavy...

I became afraid so she doesn't hurt herself, I then replied her and fixed a place to meet her after work...

We meet and I pointed out everything she burst to tears saying it wasn't true that it's not what I think and was swearing with her life...

I told her I forgave her...

This month made it the 7th month and i have not bleeped her since we met...I initiated it to ease up a little bit...we've made love twice now...

But I still feel insecure when ever am around her and don't trust her...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

Bros OP

Confide in your guy
Tell him that you really like this girl and you plan to marry her sometime soon, but that you don't want to make any mistake about it.
Since you know that he likes your girl he should help you by wooing her; trying to sleep with her.

But that he must keep you updated on how the little stunt is playing out with him and her.

...guys dey run shit like this every day. So if your guy na better person, he go run am for you and even give you update on the day, time and location wey him with your girl dun fix to meet up...for sex.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by einsteine(m): 12:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Fake story.

But still why you go dey get fiance sef?
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Sweetvie: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2022
bayulll011:

You are one of the few sensible ladies here.
Can u drop your handle i wanna follow u.
Awwn cheesy
The girl is blushing cheesy
Thanks.
Sorry, m not is any social media stuff atm for personal reasons... You don't mind me sending hello on email, do you?
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by VanuatuWycombe: 12:52am On Nov 13, 2022
She has been managing you until she saw your friend. You better hit a good gym and be fit so that your own six packs and body contours too will show. With that, she may eventually see the kind of a man she wants in you.

Don’t forget to polish your accent too. No need to speak like Native Americans. Just talk calmer and maturely.

All the best.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by HITsquad: 1:01am On Nov 13, 2022
Marvyx:
Men sha.. While bashing the female gender, let's not forget that we too have our own issues. I mean what's so hard to respect another man's domain?

Anyways, OP come and finish the story please.
OP was right to be concerned about his finance's attitude instead of his Co worker's. As he is not planning on getting married to his Co worker.

You sound like the type of man that would leave your cheating wife to attack a random man she cheats with....
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Jeffy1206(m): 3:16am On Nov 13, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

She went back to work, and later that day evening I started receiving a message on Whatsapp from her friend I once meet asking want happened between I and her friend...

On explaining things to her, she said there was nothing wrong that if I love her friend enough that shouldn't be an issue...

Then my girl started texting me on Whatsapp apologizing and at the same time swearing with her life that she can't sleep or do anything that her head and her heart are heavy...

I became afraid so she doesn't hurt herself, I then replied her and fixed a place to meet her after work...

We meet and I pointed out everything she burst to tears saying it wasn't true that it's not what I think and was swearing with her life...

This month made it the 7th month and i have not bleeped her since we met...I initiated it to ease up a little bit...we've made love twice now...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

I can say that you acted childish and immature and too quick to anger and jealousy... Work on ursef pls. Women somehow are too playful... Even with demselves, you would think that they're lesbians cool
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by kingsceemark(m): 3:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

And you didn't bother to see her so that you can v real confrontation to discuss your fears and that confrontation ll be your evidence if your fiancee is actually hitting on your friend.
You can't accuse a woman without evidence.
All you v said are suspicion.
I don't tolerate cheats be it a fellow woman or from a man.
I preach equality in relationships.
But your action may trigger what you v been expecting. If your girl actually has any infatuation for your friend, you neglecting her ll make her turn to him.
It happens if it's a male too so no boy should come here and say am supporting a girl cos of my gender.
Or any moro n here to come & bash women as if men don't do stupid things.

See them partner in crime, Nigerian girls are useless and foolish, all of them
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 13, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
u want to commit suicide because of girlfriend.. c'mon bro,ur wife can still be bleeped self.never take woman too serious even if it x ur legal wife..one of my guy is presently knacking a bride of 1 and half month , that's the society we found ourselves....
Chai... And that bitcch actually wore a white wedding dress ontop alter saying nonsense before God and man only to be fûcked hard by another dick immediately after. Some men a suffering undecided
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:34am On Nov 13, 2022
thegroomspa:
Thanks friends for your input....

I have made up my mind to quit, it's hard for me but I have to move on...

Looking for best subtle way to tell her...

It really hurts you may not understand...
don't tell her anything. Just be avoiding her.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Kayyus09(m): 5:25am On Nov 13, 2022
thegroomspa:

Well, my little input, I'll say you've read many wrong advises that suits your expectation.

You will move on, she will move on. But then, you may never find another girl better than her!
Except you have the ability to create your own woman like a god.

....All these based on assumption C'mon. Be a man. Stop being insecured!

I've once lost a good lady based on fear and insecurity. There's never been another like her since then.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2022
kingsceemark:

See them partner in crime, Nigerian girls are useless and foolish, all of them
Mimi man
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Awesomeking: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2022
Jj
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by obaaderemi: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You conclude so fast..... Age has nothing to do with a lady being loose.
There are 13yr olds whose organs are now loose (especially in this time and era we found ourselves)...saggy and all and there are 33+s whose own are intact... Everything bam!
No capping
No. You got me wrong. I'm not saying she is loose because she is in her 30s. I mean she is probably still single at that age because of her flirtatious attitude over the years. It pays for women to be quite reserved and appear so. But ladies these days want to appear lively in gatherings not knowing men really are not comfortable with such attitude.

Of course there are ladies Even in their 40s that look and feel better than some in their 20s. grin I kind of prefer the mature ones, especially when they're reserved and very educated at the same time.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Baselm: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

You acted quite immature for a 35 year old. There is nothing wrong in your fiancée and a so called friend of yours getting along well and asking after one another from you. They might both be good talkers while you are a quiet type, of course they will enjoy each other's company, but if they date it won't work out well.

She will never be expressive around you anymore, your insecurity is of the highest order.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Kdon2: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Baselm:

You acted quite immature for a 35 year old. There is nothing wrong in your fiancée and a so called friend of yours getting along well and asking after one another from you. They might both be good talkers while you are a quiet type, of course they will enjoy each other's company, but if they date it won't work out well.

She will never be expressive around you anymore, your insecurity is of the highest order.

What's this one saying. Na people like you dey unconsciously father bastard children from another man!
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Bignuell(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2022
You guys didn't bleep for 7 months and now she has given you twice. I hope that sex doesn't cloud your judgement. Why did she agree all of a sudden?? What was her excuse before??. Your girlfriend is not mature and trust me, if you wife this kinda woman, you're done for. And that you're colleague, na a**hole
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by cedricksly: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2022
thegroomspa:

Looking for best subtle way to tell her...

It really hurts you may not understand...
guyyyyyy I totally understand where you are coming from... It is from of you feeling she prefers your friend more than you that has always been there for her.. I totally understand and I support your decision if you want to quit, allow her go, her biological clock is ticking already, how can a 34years be acting so immature like a teenager who is just falling in love for the first time... Forget those that are saying you acted too quickly.. When your instinct tell you a thing, 90% of the time that Thing is true...
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Princesslee: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2022
A girl of 3rd that should be thinking of settling down is still trying to cheat. Nawa ohhh it's well
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by olab059(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2022
HAHAHAHA! I was just laughing when I was reading this post. The exact same thing happened to me. In my case, she was my girlfriend, not a fiancee. Let me tell you OP, forget that girl...there is nothing you can do about it, they want each other, and they won't care about you or your feelings. Lust is very powerful. I can laugh about it now, but when it happened back then, I was in a bad mental state for months...maybe almost a year. It's funny my girl met that my friend the same way yours met your guy...we were at a relaxing spot, and I invited her over. She started asking of him every now and then afterwards, just like in your case. He was also into her. Mehn! It was a gut wrenching experience.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by olab059(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Marvyx:
Men sha.. While bashing the female gender, let's not forget that we too have our own issues. I mean what's so hard to respect another man's domain?

Anyways, OP come and finish the story please.

Exactly. The guy's friend also has fault in this.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by olab059(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2022
thegroomspa:

My dear I don't want the film to play to the point where I will get to know they bleeped each other that could be suicidal...I acted fast but I can still handle myself now than.

I feel you. In my own case, I sat back to watch what will happen...and they eventually bleeped, and I swear...I was suicidal. So, some times I wish I had done what you did.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by bayulll011(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
Awwn cheesy
The girl is blushing cheesy
Thanks.
Sorry, m not is any social media stuff atm for personal reasons... You don't mind me sending hello on email, do you?

Not at all.

Have blessed day �

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by bayulll011(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2022
Awesomeking:
Would you like to have access to her whatsapp chats so you can see everything both past and present? If so ,kindly respond

Lol �
Dont hack people WhatsApp

Its criminal
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Ulforex: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2022
What will u do about that ur colleague

He obviously doesn't regard u at all, maybe he is macho and u are weak around him
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by emezuo17: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2022
GuestJoe:
An insecure man shouldn't think of relationship. Life no too hard bro but your insecurity is making it hard.

If she flirts with your friends, then flirt with her friends or rather,go toast a girl in her presence so she go know you're still a game guy.

If it is me,I will take her out to a place where beauties hang out and I will pick a sexy one to admire and occasionally flirt around with as she watches me.

Stop fighting or having sleepless nights because of women. Be above the game and control the game. Nothing pains women like admiring and showering praises about another woman in their presence.
. There is nothing like being insecure, possibly the other guy is more attractive physically and the girl is all into handsome dudes, i was once in such a situation, i allowed the girl to keep flowing with the guy, until my guy stylishly pushed her aside, we all are married now to different persons and moved on, my advice any time your seems to be too much into any of your friends, be careful.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Warmaterial(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Must be Kaduna, Jos, or Benue girl...

Their girls lack ethics, they can fxck anybody.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by chris51(f): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

They had a lot of eye contact, and frankly there was seduction going on underground even when I pretend to be operating on my laptop but was deeply observing things.

On our way out as she was going home I asked her if she likes my guy, immediately she refuted and said no she only likes how he speaks like an American...

I was pained at this point, I dragged her phone and I told her I would gladly give her the contact of my friend so they can connect well...

and she was asking why...as soon as she had gone the whole pictures began playing in my head.

By the time she got to her place of work and she called me I shouted on her and told her never to call my line again that she's a loose girl and I blocked her....

She ran back to my lodge and wanted to see me I was ahome but pretended not to...

Forget about her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.