Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. (50959 Views)

Why I Murdered My Pregnant Wife After 6 Months Of Marriage – Newly Wedded Man / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by mercy87(f): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rememberdeath:

OP you are very mentality Sick. And you need Help. That you ever thought that you want to kill her makes you Horrible. You only had a change of heart because you feel you might be Caught and Go to Jail. So if you won't go to Jail, you would had gone ahead? My Goodness! You didn't think that that Girl has Family who value her more than you do? Her Dad, Her mum, her siblings. How much did your broke ass spent on her that you are ranting Like an idiot. Is it today Girls dey cheat on Guys and vice versa? You know how much that have spent on ladies so far and they still cheated?. I sponsored a lady throughout her University .. Paid her accomodation for 5 years bought her all her phones, I visited her in her final year, I saw a guy having Sex with her in the room I rented for her .. I just left. I felt heart broken yes. But I never thought of harming her. For wetin na. Shebi na to just end the relationship. Na cheat she cheat.. she didn't kill my mother. So you actually thought of killing her . Damn! You are a very terrible and awful Human being I swear! And you never loved her in this First place. If you did, you will never think of killing her you Bastard. God will punish all of you evil men one by one. Even your future wife is not safe. Because you will kill her one day if she ever cheat on you..you Ladies too should be careful of the kind of Guys you date abeg. Many Beasts are out there. May God protect our sisters out there. Go to hell idiot.

God bless you Sir.

And to think others are saying, if he does it he will go to prison. Is it just about prison? In other words, if he doesn't go to prison then he can go and do it? Many people on this platform are mad.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by alphaNomega: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

She left, I just sat on the floor feeling so heartbroken.

You are a strong man and I appreciate that. Keep your head up and make clean money.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Alaye calm down, I'm talking from experience.

What you listed are still the traits of a broke girl whose lifestyle is sponsored by sugar daddies.

Rich girls who are working will never bother you with too much billings. They are less expensive to maintain, except you just wanna do some expensive shit for her.

But my point here is, whether a lady is rich or broke, she would still cheat on you. A rich girl will cheat on you for a very stupid reason and NOT for money.

For instance, a rich lady will cheat on you with another guy probably because she love the guy's height or smile or eyes or teeth but she will never cheat on you because of a guy's money.

I'm speaking from experience bro.

No, I am speaking from inexperience. While you are speaking from experience.

So if your girl earns 2m monthly and uses hair of 300k, what type of hair will you buy for her if you were to buy her hair?

You buy 4k hair?

This is just an example.

Anyway, no need wasting time on someone wet behind the ears.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Damolaaa: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Some are focused on how all ladies cheat while others are focused on how it's good he didn't go through with the monsterous act.

All I can think of is how a father, mother who have suffered, laboured to train a child would lose her because some guy thinks murder is an option. Imagine this lady is the only child of her family.

In fact I think the so called lady is still in danger.

Op, the only reason you could hold a potential weapon to kill her is because you feel you're stronger than her and can overpower her.
If a bandit kills the person you love the most, I'm sure all you'd do is cry and wail. You won't have the courage to carry weapon and enter bush to revenge.

You need rehabilitation please.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by EndRape2(f): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
You are mad,you almost did what? Hit her, because somebody bought phone for her ,you concluded the person has been sleeping with her, you people can sleep with women, then when a woman cheat you almost want to kill her in retaliation.

Something is wrong with you.

d this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Goodvibes8(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
LagosInter:

No, I am speaking from inexperience. While you are speaking from experience.

So if your girl earns 2m monthly and uses hair of 300k, what type of hair will you buy for her if you were to buy her hair?

You buy 4k hair?

This is just an example.

Anyway, no need wasting time on someone wet behind the ears.
this one lack comprehension. He's not even understanding what I'm saying.

Case closed sir. Bye bye oh!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Goodvibes8:
this one lack comprehension. He's not even understanding what I'm saying.

Case closed baba. Bye bye oh!

A clear case of DK effect.

I really deigned engaging you.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Goodvibes8(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
LagosInter:

A clear case of DK effect.
I really deigned engaging you.
I don tell you goodbye already! so why you still dey qoute me for again?

Bai! Coordinate yourself!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Murder her for what? Is she your property, what does girlfriend mean? what an idiat you are. You are not even married to her. Even if you were, she is still not your property, You shoulda murdered her and see if she doesn't have families, that would kill you too. Ewu gambia!
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by blackboy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
In life learn its a win and loose. You cant always win. She broke your heart after spending money and time and words on her. Guy you move. Na she loose that is if you value yourself. Plenty girls dey out there all levels. If you value yourself na she loose and you mone forward. She lost and another babe will take her place.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by oofjm: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Daniel7543:
How can you gift a girl phone of 150k when she's nobody to you shocked shocked. Na men like you dey make Nigerian girls so entitled to everything

I will rather use that money to buy food stuffs & clothes for little children at the orphanage home than to waste it on a woman that's nobody to me.

You tried ooooo. Keep spending unnecessarily on girls okay.
how much e get weh go buy phone of 150k lady who nothing to her...

...lie from pit of hell
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Daniel7543: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
oofjm:
how much e get weh go buy phone of 150k lady who nothing to her...

...lie from pit of hell
No mind am jare. Some of them go dey lie.

Weda na lie abi na true, I no fit spent that amount of money for a random girl or even girlfriend sef I no fit try am.

I would rather use the money to buy food stuffs and clothes for the little children at the orphanage home than to waste it on a random girl.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Bryan88(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hi
Edopesin:
you almost killed her because of 21k? Are you mentally stable like this?

One of the most important attributes for being an adult is the ability to control one's emotions and not be thoughtlessly impulsive
exactly what he did...remember man was not born to be wicked...man made man wicked and to you materialistic f**ls out there? This should serve as a a warning to y’all...make I chop this guy, make I chop this guy...u go eat the wrong person money some day and that’s the end for u. If u like, keep chopping boys hard earned money till the day u wil meet ur Waterloo...f**ls.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Osek(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Edopesin:
you almost killed her because of 21k? Are you mentally stable like this?

One of the most important attributes for being an adult is the ability to control one's emotions and not be thoughtlessly impulsive
This guy is just being stupid, there's the saying that don't love with ur heart but with ur head but oga refused to heed to this
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by ThaThinka: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
psylliumhusk1:
You are not ready for relationship. You may actually kill someone in your life time. GOD HELP YOU

smiley
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by ThaThinka: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Festus30, you need help. Please seek it. I thank God for you that you didn't do what you intended.

Under no circumstance should one feel murderous. There's the option of just walking away.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

This is the problem. You were supposed to sacrifice her not sacrifice for her.
lol you're a very wicked goat indeed so if na you na to sacrifice the babe
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Enough reason why it's better to control your anger instead of allowing your anger to control you
Sweetvie:
Can you even listen to your self
Like read all what you post again... You almost become a murderer bcoz of a girl ? Like a mere girl? You're crazy infact you're stupid
Com'on nau
You almost want to waste 20 something year of your life in jail for a girl? Does she worth it? Is she so irreplaceable? Is love that crazy? Coz I don't understand. What's wrong with you... Girls full everywhere. I swear if I know you ehn you for don chop slap. Do you know what a murder case is? You may not even be able to come out from jail, life imprisonment. Never never allow ur emotions to take the better part of you.
@Bolded
na which kind slap you want pack take design him face wink grin
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Sweetvie: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:
Enough reason why it's better to control your anger instead of allowing your anger to control you

@Bolded
na which kind slap you want pack take design him face wink grin
Aswear... I don't know what you can say or do that can make me loose my temper, atleast i haven't seen anything that can. Na who ugly they worry abt breakfast undecided

Lol... I can't even slap him with this my cute hand but he must receive sense grin
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
I don't know why I am happy you wanted to kill her. grin. And Then I am happy you didn't kill her. grin
And again I am happy she cheated on you. grin. (You're foolish enough to trust a woman you didn't disvirgin).
I am just happy how the whole thing turned out.
I trust you're good on dishing out heavy curses
why not give the Op a well befitting curse grin
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jeromestarks: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

I trust you're good on dishing out heavy curses
why not give the Op a well befitting curse grin
I don't know why you think this of me but I tell you, I am not a bad person.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

I don't know why you think this of me but I tell you, I am not a bad person.

Lol
don't get it twisted brother I don't think bad about you my man
just that have been seeing how you've been dishing hot curses on OrgasmGiver grin grin
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetvie:

Aswear... I don't know what you can say or do that can make me loose my temper, atleast i haven't seen anything that can. Na who ugly they worry abt breakfast undecided

Lol... I can't even slap him with this my cute hand but he must receive sense grin

Lol
they're some kind of factory reset slap that need to land on his face so that he will come back to his senses.
@Bolded
so na only who ugly na them dey collect breakfast?
the beautiful one's are left out Abi? grin grin
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jeromestarks: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
don't get it twisted brother I don't think bad about you my man
just that have been seeing how you've been dishing hot curses on OrgasmGiver grin grin
No nah. That's all a joke. He's my friend.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Sweetvie: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
they're some kind of factory reset slap that need to land on his face so that he will come back to his senses.
@Bolded
[/b]so na only who ugly na them dey collect breakfast?[b]
the beautiful one's are left out Abi? grin grin
Lol... Na im matter
@bolded
Lol... Not really
Even if you're pretty or beautiful if you don't have good attitude or dey do rubbish you go chop breakfast

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.